Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she will fight him and that means doing the opposite of what he wants, no matter what that is and even if it goes against what is in her own best interest.

It's the only way she can still "get" to him and that's all she cares about.

She will be like this forever and the only way is to minimize any interaction with her.

With the kids it's difficult.
This is why she will never co-parent.
She doesn't even make any sense.

Ioan wanted a collaborative divorce. Alice - 'Well you can duck off with that idea, you're not telling me what to do and I don't want to do that'. Also Alice - 'he's spend £400k on solicitors fees doing the divorce on the terms I've dictated'. Out of all the sperm to win a bleeping race, it was her and Tone and it's the only thing either of them have ever won at in life since !

Thread Title : Alice Evans : only thing she's won at in life is a sperm race :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Her perceived reality is almost at paranoid schizophrenia levels . THe fixation . The imagined enemy's - thinking she's communicating with yo and B
Alice has always been like that. She decided to make enemies of IG's fans and got his website shut down because we weren't fawning over her. She was always fixated on IG but the obsession was more containable when she actually had him by the short and curlies. She's never going to change.
---
She should really start by reading the court filings in the court case that she is involved in.
99% of which is her own words captured by IG.
---
Still no sign of Tony on twitter..not a peep! I think that video was the last straw and maybe Ioans lawyer has sent him a letter. I bloody hope so the stupid cretin.
"Tone" didn't put it on his X but as he replied to it, when you search him it comes up. Plausible deniability.
---
Passive aggressive warfare at its finest.
It's not that. He has a right to determine who gets access to him and Alice is out - unless she uses the OFW to talk about the kids. It wouldn't surprise me if she is now banned from messaging him on that as she would probably use it to abuse or ask him to tape her JLo audition again (lol).

I know they seem to have a mediator, iirc, called Barbara which they wouldn't need if AE was able to use the wizard appropriately.
---
Says the sock who replies to months old tweets to try and get traction on X.

1696847560833.png

LOL AE is SOOO desperate to talk to I and B that any random on X is a good substitute.

1696847647814.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
HAHA AE is butthurt that IG gave $400k to Anne, not her, to spend on herself the children.

1696847729169.png

PLEASE show the screenshots to Dupee lmao

1696847824265.png

Firstly the Evaluator will probably cost $23k and is only needed as AE is a child abuser. Unless she wants to drag out the evaluation and make it cost double??? She is saying that her being evaluated as a mother is 'abuse' and the kids will resent IG for asking for it. No matter what IG does, AE twists it to further the PA.

Also, no disrespect, but Alice is JEALOUS AF of Bianca. She is the incel with only creepy Loopy to send her dodgy emails asking for pics of Ella's injuries, aka a light bruise.

1696847931595.png

Reactions: 15
Coming back to one of the tweets I quoted earlier: the whole idea "the children didnt sign a pre-nup" just shows how mental they think. for them it's not a divorce between Ioan and Alice, for them its a divorce between Ioan and Alice+kids.

the only way for the kids to keep the house was Ioan paying out Alice's part (as I doubt that Alice can pay out Ioan's part, there was 750k equity from pre-marriage) and then Alice moves out and Ioan moves in (with Bianca later on too). Alice rejected this idea herself on twitter (no one brought it up, she just made it up herself as something Ioan may demand and how ridiculous it would be).

The other scenario is that they struck some deal like that Alice receives no spousal support but in return she gets the house or something along those lines (most celebs dont receive monthly spousal support, they negotiate a settlement or a housing deal like the above mentioned instead). I have no idea if this was ever proposed but given Alice's demands and the fact that she would then have to pay the remaining mortgage/costs herself I doubt she would have liked that offer. Plus given that Alice was and is still potentially in danger to lose spousal support due to her behavior later on anyway this wouldnt have been a reasonable offer for him since some time.

Of course there are ex-spouses that happily pay more than they have to, partly becase they want to ensure that the children have similar living conditions in both households. And guess what? Ioan is one of them despite all of this (in fact his living conditions have been and are WORSE than Alice's). That much is already proven. However, most ex-spouses who do this do that because their ex behaved well and went along with a peaceful dissolution. Let them have a proper relationship with their kids etc. They also didnt abuse their ex-spouse like Alice did. Alice wants the cake and eat it basically. Does anyone seriously believe that you do your children any good if you show them that bad behavior/blackmailing is how you get through life? duck off.

Reactions: 35
Coming back to one of the tweets I quoted earlier: the whole idea "the children didnt sign a pre-nup" just shows how mental they think. for them it's not a divorce between Ioan and Alice, for them its a divorce between Ioan and Alice+kids.

the only way for the kids to keep the house was Ioan paying out Alice's part (as I doubt that Alice can pay out Ioan's part, there was 750k equity from pre-marriage) and then Alice moves out and Ioan moves in (with Bianca later on too). Alice rejected this idea herself on twitter (no one brought it up, she just made it up herself as something Ioan may demand and how ridiculous it would be).

The other scenario is that they struck some deal like that Alice receives no spousal support but in return she gets the house or something along those lines (most celebs dont receive monthly spousal support, they negotiate a settlement or a housing deal like the above mentioned instead). I have no idea if this was ever proposed but given Alice's demands and the fact that she would then have to pay the remaining mortgage/costs herself I doubt she would have liked that offer. Plus given that Alice was and is still potentially in danger to lose spousal support due to her behavior later on anyway this wouldnt have been a reasonable offer for him since some time.

Of course there are ex-spouses that happily pay more than they have to, partly becase they want to ensure that the children have similar living conditions in both households. And guess what? Ioan is one of them despite all of this (in fact his living conditions have been and are WORSE than Alice's). That much is already proven. However, most ex-spouses who do this do that because their ex behaved well and went along with a peaceful dissolution. Let them have a proper relationship with their kids etc. They also didnt abuse their ex-spouse like Alice did. Alice wants the cake and eat it basically. Does anyone seriously believe that you do your children any good if you show them that bad behavior/blackmailing is how you get through life? duck off.
It actually would have made a lot of sense for Ioan to move into the house and buy out Alice's share of the equity. Kids could have kept the continuity, the pool days with dad (she was so desperate he took part in)....
Although he's probably pleased to see the back of it...to many horrible memories

Reactions: 13
I think this happened. The weight gain and physical changes to her face. I don't know what year this photo was taken, but her looks are failing. She couldn't filter photos and gaslight her followers anymore.

View attachment 2499237
It's that horrific bottle yellow hair that does it. With a better colour (ie light brown with honey blonde highlights) and if she stopped parting it and pulling it back like Lego hair then she'd look so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It actually would have made a lot of sense for Ioan to move into the house and buy out Alice's share of the equity. Kids could have kept the continuity, the pool days with dad (she was so desperate he took part in)....
Although he's probably pleased to see the back of it...to many horrible memories
Not really. This divorce has proved very expensive due to AE's antics. The only reason he can pay for it is due to the house sale. Also there's no way AE wouldn't PA them so the 'pool days' have been out for a long time. If she hadn't PAed them, he could easily have taken the kids to a local health club pool. In fact, it looks like he has a gym membership based on the toned bod. He's not that famous that he couldn't.
---
It's that horrific bottle yellow hair that does it. With a better colour (ie light brown with honey blonde highlights) and if she stopped parting it and pulling it back like Lego hair then she'd look so much better.
Plus the alcoholic bloat.

Reactions: 7
really the ONLY point that remotely makes sense is the one about moving Bianca in early. That was not a good decision but in hindsight with his financials understandable. but the rest is clutching at straws so badly.
View attachment 2499456
D1D43181-D1AD-4360-9174-155CBEA5EFE6.png
And again Alice and her flying monkeys need to decide what story they’re going with. They claim was that he’d been having an affair for years before Ioan left Alice —, if they are trying to spin that (false) yarn, he didn’t move “a woman he barely knew” in. MAKE UP YOUR MINDS, FUCKOS.

Reactions: 23
Maybe it will make a reappearance during the actual trial, or at least be made available to the therapists beforehand.
Imagine how much satisfaction it gave Ioan to ignore her texts and emails, knowing it would drive her nuts. Passive agressive warfare at its finest.
I'm thinking if this is how she is in her texts imagine what she was like in real life. You have to admire Ioan's self control and discipline in dealing with her. She is the poster child for "Dont stick your d...k in crazy" much less marry them.

Reactions: 33
I keep reading posts from Alice bitching and moaning that Ioan spent a fortune to obtain his divorce. What she doesn't seem to realize is that he doesn't care. The more she complains, the bigger the shoulder shrug. Thousands on lawyers and therapists? That's life. She wanted to drag out the divorce for years. Did she think that would be free?

Reactions: 38
Her behavior around the divorce reminds me of a toddler throwing a tanty because it doesn't want to put a bleeping coat on and get out of the house. Yes, sweetie, I know you don't want to, and you can kick and scream all you like, but at some point you're going to get picked up and shoved into your mac and you're going to have to deal with it because the grownups are in charge and you're not.
It's ridiculous how much money Ioan has spent on legal fees when she could have played ball at the beginning, but it is entirely her fault. Just saying "But I don't want to get divorced" doesn't mean it won't happen.

Reactions: 36
The other issue about this (I know from my parent's divorce) is that if the house was once owned by both there are so many things tying both people to it so way more interaction than starting fresh - like post/ deliveries not to mention one would still feel some sort of ownership. She would have definitely gone ballistic(er) if he moved Bianca in there... and can't imagine Bianca wanting to live there - they'd have to burn it down and rebuild it for health & safety reasons.

The more you see those deranged posts from Al's sock accounts, you realise that Yo has the patience of a saint. Every single [attempted] conversation with her went nowhere. Everything is a nonsensical argument, absolutely nothing is rational, all is someone else's fault, everything is twisted, and she's only ever cared about herself, no one else, no matter how much she believes she's the martyr. What a horrible way to live.

Thank god he got out. He's moved on. That's what Al can't stand, that she can't control him, or the courts.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The more you see those deranged posts from Al's sock accounts, you realise that Yo has the patience of a saint. Every single [attempted] conversation with her went nowhere. Everything is a nonsensical argument, absolutely nothing is rational, all is someone else's fault, everything is twisted, and she's only ever cared about herself, no one else, no matter how much she believes she's the martyr. What a horrible way to live.

Thank god he got out. He's moved on. That's what Al can't stand, that she can't control him, or the courts.
Totally this. I think having met Bianca, whether it was an 'affair' or not gave him the strength to realise there was normalcy out there and he no longer wanted to live the way he was living. I think AE would have been really a lot better off having interests of her own and nurturing those. I know a few people like this that once were bright and energetic and had glamorous lives and they went down SM addictions - raving and fighting with people online and it seems like their brain capacities also diminished and their lives became really small and isolated. Like so many other addictions.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.