Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was convinced Ioan was going to become very wealthy. He was in the running to be James Bond at one point, I think.
That would explain her abuse of Ioan for not being more successful. She only abuses people ā€œwho deserve itā€.

~~~~~~

I canā€™t find the post above that mentions this but did anyone else pick up on the wording that Ella used in her court filing in relation to Elsie crying in the changing rooms?

She said that Alice and her agreed that Elsie was too panicked to go to her recital. Doesnā€™t this strike you as a kid who is used to parenting her younger sibling? A kid who has been elevated to an adult role by her mum (who sees her as a mini-me).

So sad she isnā€™t being treated her age by her mum who only acknowledges that she is a child when it suits her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I see Alice will land next year a 5 million job to make up for the 8 years she did nothing, gotcha
Screenshot_20231009_001611_X.jpg

of course he could have. that's what nannies are for

So many actor couples manage to both work, either by help of tutors/nannies or by taking turns. there really is no excuse for her.
Screenshot_20231009_002710_X.jpg

are they trying to blame Ella's friends? (for the record to join a discord call you actually have to confirm yourself, especially when you then also share your screen)
Screenshot_20231009_001653_X.jpg

why do they care? ironic when people that spend their spare time defending an abuser do this
Screenshot_20231009_001545_X.jpg

ironic
Screenshot_20231009_001513_X.jpg

Alice later claimed it was a typo and meant to mean "test" = Corona. there was recommendation back then to test and self-isolate

either way once that was done Alice still denied access
Screenshot_20231009_001434_X.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is Alice seriously jealous about how many letters Ioan and Bianca have in their nickname?
Why not Coglette baby? Ugh ok that one flew in 2020. Pity that cute baby talk among former partners does not continue to be a new thing. New partners usually create their own special relationship names, which notifies that the old relationships have no boundaries into their new relationship.

Reactions: 11
That would explain her abuse of Ioan for not being more successful. She only abuses people ā€œwho deserve itā€.

~~~~~~

I canā€™t find the post above that mentions this but did anyone else pick up on the wording that Ella used in her court filing in relation to Elsie crying in the changing rooms?

She said that Alice and her agreed that Elsie was too panicked to go to her recital. Doesnā€™t this strike you as a kid who is used to parenting her younger sibling? A kid who has been elevated to an adult role by her mum (who sees her as a mini-me).

So sad she isnā€™t being treated her age by her mum who only acknowledges that she is a child when it suits her.
She infantilises the girls calling them her babies when she wants an excuse for why she can't leave them to work, and to push the narrative that Ioan walked out on helpless babieez but she definitely parentified Ella and is probably already doing the same to Elsie. I'll never forget poor Ella pleading with Alice that she could be a therapist for her dad, that she could fix him, when Alice was threatening divorce and getting another daddy for the girls. She was so desperate to keep the family together, and Imo she didn't sound like that was the first time she'd heard this threat from Alice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think you need to have some business cards printed up....

Hiraeth Beyatch (Head of Legal)

Unsolicited and Useless sham legal opinions
Have added to it:

Hiraeth Beyatch (Head of Legal)

Unsolicited and Useless sham legal opinions

Purchaser of the Transcripts of Hearsay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
~~~~~~

Here it is: from the June 23, 2023, Court Transcript Summary In re The Matter of: Ella B. Evans v. Ioan Gruffudd (Case No. 23SMRO00218) and Ella B. Evans v. Bianca Wallace (Case No. 23STRO03504):

1696805419387.png

Reactions: 15
Your desperate (and private) messages of despair were submitted as evidence of your abuse. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.
I'll post them every chance I get. We a lot of newer members who didn't get to read and comment on them before.
Tattle will continue to call out your abuse and lies. Suck it, you sea blob.

View attachment 2498858
We need a wiki legend for Aliceā€™s histrionic verbiage:

- abusive messages = desperate (and private) messages of despair
- court documents = transcripts of hearsay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was destined to be a Wimbledon champion but I'm awful with a racket of any type, don't like sports that don't involve snow and look awful in a mini skirt :sneaky:
Iā€™m destined to win Euromillions. šŸ˜€

Luckily, not being Alice, and having a normal grasp of reality, I work and pay into a pension.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The more you observe about the relationship and even just the photos, you can see it was heading off a cliff long before he told her he doesn't love her anymore in 2020. He looks miserable in the 2020 photos but something happened way before that. In 2018 she drops off the event and red carpet photos and he's at the events by himself, in LA.

Reactions: 19
Good to know that she is no longer claiming that she gave up her career to raise the children. That is an exceptionally long period to be out of work in any profession.
She stayed home to allow Ioan to work.
So he could support her lazy ass. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.