Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the end her world will consist of only herself. Because she is an evil, abusive, monster everyone always backs off because they just can’t stand being with her.....
The Abuser will end up totally alone, and she has brought it all upon herself. As I have said before, it couldn’t happen to a more deserving bleep.

You know, I am a fully legitimate 100% psychic (😂), and looking in my crystal ball, I see Alice's future on Big Brother. In fact her future self role model has already been on there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Alice is back to fantasising that she's conversing with Bianca and anyone else she's built her conspiracy around.
She's stuck in this lunacy and those two girls are stuck with her. I really hope that the powers that be are aware of exactly what she's doing, repeatedly too. She's without a doubt mentally unwell imo.
She knows it’s not true though, it’s all part of the “I’m just defending myself” bullshit narrative. And she knows that we know that she knows…

Reactions: 15

You know, I am a fully legitimate 100% psychic (😂), and looking in my crystal ball, I see Alice's future on Big Brother. In fact her future self role model has already been on there :ROFLMAO:
One main difference - Kim cleans stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Looking back at all her bonkers edits, its so glaringly obvious that she's so, SO insecure about her tiny little eyes.

Alice, bb, honeybunch.... no matter how many nose jobs or mls of filler or vials of botox you get slammed in your face, you're still going to be that pug nosed, dumpy little brown haired, brown eyed nobody from the West Country.

Honey just accept it. You're utterly, utterly unremarkable. xoxo
I think Alice should continue to have things slammed into her face. :giggle:

not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh. Hiraeth has another fan. :ROFLMAO:
It's amazing how you leak public documents.

Screenshot_20231008_161722_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Is Alice seriously jealous about how many letters Ioan and Bianca have in their nickname?

Screenshot_20231008_161237_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231008_161245_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looking back at all her bonkers edits, its so glaringly obvious that she's so, SO insecure about her tiny little eyes.

Alice, bb, honeybunch.... no matter how many nose jobs or mls of filler or vials of botox you get slammed in your face, you're still going to be that pug nosed, dumpy little brown haired, brown eyed nobody from the West Country.

Honey just accept it. You're utterly, utterly unremarkable. xoxo
remind me never to piss you off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What happened to the Brighton James Bond Alice fan? Has he abandoned her or is he still maintaining the faith?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is utter utter bollocks, to use AE's language.

AE: I will do those two angels right if it's all I ever do!

Now the kids are being PAed/abused and Ella has behaved in a criminal manner on more than one occasion. Great job, ya bleep!

View attachment 2498162
“Nothing to say”…..then goes on to say a lot of bleeping bollocky bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope you get the life you deserve Alice. You're disgusting.

Screenshot_20231008_165124_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I think what makes the difference is you wanted to change and wanted to repair the relationship. That must also have been what your daughter wanted. Anyone can make a mistake, owning up to it and working to change yourself is hard, so good for you x

You are right @HotesTilaire. It was a combination of both, otherwise the relationship would have stagnated at the surface, with polite "hello, how are you?" I was standing in my kitchen and I had a thought, which was: why does everything turn into a fight with my daughter? Then, it was like I swooped out of my head and looked at everything I did. Oof. Stomach punch. And I was not even taking a wee little bit of Tramadol! Anyways, who wants to talk about that thing? (Lol, we do!!) Thank you for your words today 💓 they mean a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who was married for 20 years, because it wasn't Alice.

Screenshot_20231008_162817_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I never thought I would say this but could AE start raging against Trump instead? It's time wasting but at least she's not breaking the DVRO. She could even use her official account to do it.

aliceisabore.com

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.