Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was actually making sense here. No reason to stay in an expensive city in which you don't work. No reason to live in a crappy apartment because you can't afford better. No reason she and the kids couldn't relocate to England where at least she has relatives and maybe friends to rely on. All reasonable thoughts. She chose to spite herself instead. What a goon.
Alice: If you sell the house, I'm leaving.

Ioan to court: please let me sell the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
My head spins at times with the complete batshittery of her. I still have the belief that Ioan has been advised to wait it out and then dump an atomic sized bomb of manure on her sorry life for all the RO breaches. And I’m ready for it. I always end up with leftover annual leave from work, so I would book some time off and Alice myself up with wine and takeaways.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Your desperate (and private) messages of despair were submitted as evidence of your abuse. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.
I'll post them every chance I get. We a lot of newer members who didn't get to read and comment on them before.
Tattle will continue to call out your abuse and lies. Suck it, you sea blob.

Screenshot_20231008_144914_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So, I've been thinking, a new account rocks up on X, and mAlice jumps on insta to confirm its not her; yet, when some random Alice leaks an unauthorised video of her daughter online, she does nothing? Surely if you were such a caring mother you'd be going to the ends of the earth to get it taken down, not mAlice though; clearly proving she only cares about herself 🤢
---
Alice Evans - Only thing she knows is to Eat, Drink. Tweet, Repeat.
Title thread nomination 👌🏻🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you @Lulugrace for hearing what I was saying. I tried so many times to tell people what I figured out, and they jump all over with excuses (but he left you! He left the kids!! Blan, blah blah). There is no justification. Tatters just get it. OK, you did it, you owned it, good on you. I feel a million pounds lighter since I posted yesterday. I actually feel heard, for once. I also have to say, my daughter accepted my apology with grace, and that is the main reason we could mend. I love her so much (I also love my son who lives with me - just in case he ever reads here and thinks I'm favoring her. He's 29, but kids, right? 🤣)
And, Lulugrace, good on you for thinking back on your mom now that you are an adult. It certainly puts some things in perspective. Also, I was an asshole at 14, too!! What comes around...
)

And back to Alice. What a bleep.
I think what makes the difference is you wanted to change and wanted to repair the relationship. That must also have been what your daughter wanted. Anyone can make a mistake, owning up to it and working to change yourself is hard, so good for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aside from her lizard eyes, that necklace does not go with the polka dot and rickrack trim on her shirt. Separately, nice pieces. But Alice puts them together and...what's the opposite of a synergistic effect?
She's definitely got a tin eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Whilst I agree she was talking sense, I don’t believe she was talking genuine intention. It was wounding words to inflict pain. In a nutshell ‘I’ll walk with the kids far away’. MOO
It was a threat to make him come back. Like a child saying if you don’t do what I want I’ll run away from home.

Reactions: 14
So, I've been thinking, a new account rocks up on X, and mAlice jumps on insta to confirm its not her; yet, when some random Alice leaks an unauthorised video of her daughter online, she does nothing? Surely if you were such a caring mother you'd be going to the ends of the earth to get it taken down, not mAlice though; clearly proving she only cares about herself 🤢
---

Title thread nomination 👌🏻🤣
It’s very similar to one we had already unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
IMO, being a parent doesn't mean you are required to subject yourself to abuse. It doesn't mean you tolerate physical violence or allow your partner to be threatened and unsafe.

I believe settings healthy boundaries with love is what kids need, not the free range fend-for-yourself-and-do-whatever-the-hell-you-want child care extremism that seems to be taking place by the other parent. Throw in parentification and toxic enmeshment and I imagine a kid's soul gets weary and they feel the weight of the world on their shoulders. In turn, they likely become something or someone they aren't meant to be. I think that's happening already based on that ill-fated home visit.

No one is perfect and there's certainly room for different parenting styles, just not toxic ones that turn sensitive children into broken adults.

That's definitely my opinion.
Many parents in this generation don’t set boundaries and allow their kids to be feral and rule the roost. That’s ended up being a very bad idea in a “normal”setting let alone a mAlice home.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's typical Alice the way she said his mom was out of the loop that she hadn't spoken with them in years. Her yes, Ioan I don't believe. I'm sure he talked to them away from her to keep the peace in the house as much as possible. She seems to think everyone in her life is suppose to cut out whoever doesn't like her. That makes for a very small world.
In the end her world will consist of only herself. Because she is an evil, abusive, monster everyone always backs off because they just can’t stand being with her.

First it was Olivier who managed to pass her on to Ioan, then it was her father, her brothers (I’m still not totally convinced about Sockbro) Ioan’s family wanted nothing to do with her. The entertainment industry has washed its hands of her, various friends seem to have dropped her, the rich and influential ones certainly. Ioan has escaped, and she was so horrendous he left with just the clothes on his back. If the children aren’t removed from her by the court, they will both leave as soon as they grow up and realise what she has done to them.

The Abuser will end up totally alone, and she has brought it all upon herself. As I have said before, it couldn’t happen to a more deserving bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I still have the belief that Ioan has been advised to wait it out and then dump an atomic sized bomb of manure on her sorry life for all the RO breaches. ...
Question for the legal eagles - is there a limitation re: time between when an RO breach was done and when the person can bring an action against the person? If it is months, then it could well be he is waiting to Feb to unload it all. @Hiraeth, @ButterTart what is the legal period of time/statute of limitations in CA?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looking back at all her bonkers edits, its so glaringly obvious that she's so, SO insecure about her tiny little eyes.

Alice, bb, honeybunch.... no matter how many nose jobs or mls of filler or vials of botox you get slammed in your face, you're still going to be that pug nosed, dumpy little brown haired, brown eyed nobody from the West Country.

Honey just accept it. You're utterly, utterly unremarkable. xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Question for the legal eagles - is there a limitation re: time between when an RO breach was done and when the person can bring an action against the person? If it is months, then it could well be he is waiting to Feb to unload it all. @Hiraeth, @ButterTart what is the legal period of time/statute of limitations in CA?
Good point, I hadn’t thought of that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.