Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been thinking about the way Alice not only abuses her victim but when they grey rock she starts to attack and harass those close to them. She starts to try to get them to be her conduit to break through the rock and then she starts to threaten and abuse them. Hell she has gone after the judge, Gal, evaluator and lawyers.

I am purely speculating here but it does make me wonder about what she got up to with her father and step mother and if she ever tried to make contact with them through their daughter using SM. Alice is vindictive and nasty enough to bully and harass her on SM if she thought it would hurt her father and his wife. We know she was vulnerable but Alice wouldn’t have cared. This is purely speculation but Alice behaves that way.

I can see her doing the same to her daughters if they ever lived with Ioan. She would be harassing them via friends and SM.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She was actually making sense here. No reason to stay in an expensive city in which you don't work. No reason to live in a crappy apartment because you can't afford better. No reason she and the kids couldn't relocate to England where at least she has relatives and maybe friends to rely on. All reasonable thoughts. She chose to spite herself instead. What a goon.

Reactions: 19
The amount of side eye I’m giving at her comment that Ioan has spent ALL our bleeping money 😒 Sorry, Big Al? Whose money? His millions + your $26?

(Yeah, I know people approach their finances in different ways in relationships, what’s mine is yours and all that. My husband earns more than me, but I do more than him in keeping our home running and looking after the kids. We both contribute, comparatively equally. The audacity of this grabby witch to laze in bed arguing with strangers online, cosplaying illnesses while her husband works to pay for someone else looking after her house and kids… duck OFF.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
her father went already looking, and he was pushed back by Ella. If Bianca would do the same Ella would go bananas and she would be accussed of overstepping
View attachment 2498215
Alice's idea of not showing bias is spinning things to the max and exercising excessive victim blaming with strongly misogynistic tropes (as usually women are in Ioan's role) in order excuse a court-certified abuser

"the leak will be blamed on them" - LMAO, yes, Team Alice was totally hacked
View attachment 2498210
gaslight of the day
View attachment 2498224
Ella and the beefy-necked buffalo wanted hysterical drama. Unfortunately for them neither Ioan or Bianca do low class trashy dramatics. Good on Bianca for ignoring them all

Reactions: 28
I guess I interpret it as more offensive to Ella than others do
I think Alice has been complicit in crafting groups of friend for Ella that serves Alice's horrid ends. I think her online "friends " mock and encourage the outburst.

They will ultimately turn against her with the urging of Alice - it seems like she's in the group- as another way to isolate her daughters. This video will be used to bully Ella in the end & that's what Alice wants.

It's simply about control.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Aside from her lizard eyes, that necklace does not go with the polka dot and rickrack trim on her shirt. Separately, nice pieces. But Alice puts them together and...what's the opposite of a synergistic effect?
‘Dissafinity’ is the most polite thing I can suggest.

Reactions: 8
She was actually making sense here. No reason to stay in an expensive city in which you don't work. No reason to live in a crappy apartment because you can't afford better. No reason she and the kids couldn't relocate to England where at least she has relatives and maybe friends to rely on. All reasonable thoughts. She chose to spite herself instead. What a goon.
Whilst I agree she was talking sense, I don’t believe she was talking genuine intention. It was wounding words to inflict pain. In a nutshell ‘I’ll walk with the kids far away’. MOO

Reactions: 19
Whilst I agree she was talking sense, I don’t believe she was talking genuine intention. It was wounding words to inflict pain. In a nutshell ‘I’ll walk with the kids far away’. MOO
It was the old coercive control talking again. Moo.

Reactions: 16
Yes, agree with both of you, the content made sense, but she never had an intention of leaving, she's so desperate for Beverly Hills. But Yo would have known she's talking out of her arse, because she can't just take the kids and move them, not that she wanted either.

Reactions: 13
Who is Wayne and why is he CRYING on he phone?
I reckon it's the imaginary gay therapist.
I'm guessing it's Wayne Mejia, who was listed as the trustee of the Angel Trust which owned the house, per the house deed. Looks like he's a CPA and business manager. I'm guessing he had a hand in ensuring Ioan had a prenup as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm guessing it's Wayne Mejia, who was listed as the trustee of the Angel Trust which owned the house, per the house deed. Looks like he's a CPA and business manager. I'm guessing he had a hand in ensuring Ioan had a prenup as well.

Lol...and he's crying because Ioan is selling the house???!!!
OMG she really is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Alice Evans - Only thing she knows is to Eat, Drink. Tweet, Repeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
IMO, being a parent doesn't mean you are required to subject yourself to abuse. It doesn't mean you tolerate physical violence or allow your partner to be threatened and unsafe.

I believe settings healthy boundaries with love is what kids need, not the free range fend-for-yourself-and-do-whatever-the-hell-you-want child care extremism that seems to be taking place by the other parent. Throw in parentification and toxic enmeshment and I imagine a kid's soul gets weary and they feel the weight of the world on their shoulders. In turn, they likely become something or someone they aren't meant to be. I think that's happening already based on that ill-fated home visit.

No one is perfect and there's certainly room for different parenting styles, just not toxic ones that turn sensitive children into broken adults.

That's definitely my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Alice is back to fantasising that she's conversing with Bianca and anyone else she's built her conspiracy around.
She's stuck in this lunacy and those two girls are stuck with her. I really hope that the powers that be are aware of exactly what she's doing, repeatedly too. She's without a doubt mentally unwell imo.

Reactions: 21
Alice is back to fantasising that she's conversing with Bianca and anyone else she's built her conspiracy around.
She's stuck in this lunacy and those two girls are stuck with her. I really hope that the powers that be are aware of exactly what she's doing, repeatedly too. She's without a doubt mentally unwell imo.

I think she is really mentally unwell too and has been for some time. I really truly hope that something can be done for the kids as that is the tragedy. I know we dislike her strongly here because of her actions - but it's all a little bit scary that they are left alone with her.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.