Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Lulugrace for hearing what I was saying. I tried so many times to tell people what I figured out, and they jump all over with excuses (but he left you! He left the kids!! Blan, blah blah). There is no justification. Tatters just get it. OK, you did it, you owned it, good on you. I feel a million pounds lighter since I posted yesterday. I actually feel heard, for once. I also have to say, my daughter accepted my apology with grace, and that is the main reason we could mend. I love her so much (I also love my son who lives with me - just in case he ever reads here and thinks I'm favoring her. He's 29, but kids, right? 🤣)
And, Lulugrace, good on you for thinking back on your mom now that you are an adult. It certainly puts some things in perspective. Also, I was an asshole at 14, too!! What comes around...
)

And back to Alice. What a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
LOL I love how an unemployed person is going to take out a 'loan'. She means grift. Rich friends = Piers and Celia and Lady V? I hope they ghosted her.

1696784505351.png

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately, this is all it's going to be from Alice until she pops her clogs. Anytime Ioan gets some publicity, she'll jump on it with something inflammatory to get her own five minutes.
I think it will be the law of diminishing returns for the Abuser though. Once everything s sorted and dealt with, however it all ends up, no one will be the slightest bit interested in what she has to lie say. There is very little interaction, or traffic on her sm even now. If it wasn’t for us here, there would be even less. Nobody will care what a mad, bitter, abusive ex wife and ex mother has to say.
IMO

Reactions: 16
My 2 cents on the discord name. I barely use discord so someone like welp may correct me here. I'm about ~10 years older than this group, but work with students and have younger family members, so feel somewhat hip (but sometimes it's like they have a foreign language).

It seems likely to me that group chat was pre existing and not something created for the video. IE, the name "Ella pissed herself" doesn't have anything to do with the video, the video was just shared in that group chat.

For example, I have a group chat called "[my name] and the losers" because I created it and obv had to poke fun at my friends. If I'm sharing a meme or something, I'd put it in that GC, but I wouldn't create a new GC like "meme name," it would just show up in my "losers" chat. And remembering high school, we always had embarrassing moments called out in chats. Like if someone mispronounced a word (one friend famously ordered a reeses pieces milkshake as a reeses 🍆 milkshake) that slip up would be the new group chat title.

What if "Ella pissed herself" is just an inside joke from some time ago with a group of friends OR a family group chat that they shared the video in. Also super possible they created a new GC, but I think it's pretty likely it's an existing GC name.

Also, as a Californian, to me "pissed herself" means messed up, slipped up, or got incredibly scared like at a horror movie. This is kinda what makes me think it's an existing GC, because I don't feel like it fits super well with the video contents, and more seems like an inside joke from something prior.
when you create a DM group on discord the default name are the usernames of some members, you can change the name freely at every opportunity, e.g. today it's "Ella is pissing herself", tomorrow "Tom is shitting himself'

Reactions: 7
Erm, racism? Seriously 🤣
Mamma G saw straight through you and didn't like you, it's that simple 💅
It's typical Alice the way she said his mom was out of the loop that she hadn't spoken with them in years. Her yes, Ioan I don't believe. I'm sure he talked to them away from her to keep the peace in the house as much as possible. She seems to think everyone in her life is suppose to cut out whoever doesn't like her. That makes for a very small world.

Reactions: 27
when you create a DM group on discord the default name are the usernames of some members, you can change the name freely at every opportunity, e.g. today it's "Ella is pissing herself", tomorrow "Tom is shitting himself'
I guess I interpret it as more offensive to Ella than others do

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One of my small pleasures in life is changing other people's names in my friendship group chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One of my small pleasures in life is changing other people's names in my friendship group chat.
I was renamed as The Disaster Artist in a group chat because of my ability to constantly injure myself

In the last 7 years I’ve broken ribs twice, torn ligaments in my knee and had a leg brace for 5 months, broken my arm, fell and had a ton of stitches in my knee. And then to top of all off, broke my back resulting in 2 major spinal ops.

I am a walking liability😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.