Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just watched the maid of 15 years from Betty Broderick trial. She just kept saying how much Mrs. Broderick was crying when she didn't have her children, it was constant, all day, all night. Then it kind of stopped when she explained how Betty took all his clothes and burned them in the front yard.
She didnt have any reason to burn his things. I think Alice pissed on his stuff though. She claimed a plumbing issue and texted him about his things may be ruined.

Screenshot_20231006_181445_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Maybe not a popular opinion, but I think the girls would be better off in foster care r
than wirh Alice. The therapy would have a better chance to work while away from the monster known as mother. Being away from the bottle blonde Sasquatch would allow them to see how normal family home functions.
I believe they would thrive in the right home. All the pressure about mom”womb hotel”and dad would be relieved. No one making them do things they really don’t want to do. No constant walking on eggshells and feeling torn. No fear of being embarrassed. Freedom to choose their own clothes, hairstyles, friends, and most of all to enjoy real family celebrations!

Reactions: 23
@Hiraeth, when do we get to see Alice's witness list? Is it only before the custody trial? And could Ioan also put in new witness?
---

If the girls are removed from Alice, there will be tit ton of socks and dubious characters like Loopy, Robbie Harvey and his ilk going batshit and trying to cancel Ioan. But the only thing that happens if Ioan is cancelled is Alice can't afford to live. So yeah, Alice, I know you are not a strategic thinker, but if the kids are removed from you, loads of people are going to believe there is a reason why, so you, Alice, will be cancelled alongside Ioan. Ioan will probably move to Australia with the girls. Alice, Home Depot is your best friend long term. Because Loopy, your loyal, loving friends who have been so amazing and your FM's are clearly not going to support you more than $5,524.
Home Depot wouldn't hire her. You have to learn every department, not just glue guns. I'm thinking 🐼 Express. She can get discount.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe they would thrive in the right home. All the pressure about mom”womb hotel”and dad would be relieved. No one making them do things they really don’t want to do. No constant walking on eggshells and feeling torn. No fear of being embarrassed. Freedom to choose their own clothes, hairstyles, friends, and most of all to enjoy real family celebrations!
I do too. It would be a neutral place. And the monster couldn't interfere with therapy.

Reactions: 16
She didnt have any reason to burn his things. I think Alice pissed on his stuff though. She claimed a plumbing issue and texted him about his things may be ruined.

View attachment 2495443
This on its own is just so malicious. Yeah Alice, you keep trying to say how kind you are with a whole fuckton of malice behind you on Twitter and your own words on email.

Reactions: 14
Oh god, I am one and a half glasses in and already buggered because I am AE and drinking on codeine.
I finally finished the index of Holy Court Documents! (Coincidentally on Ioan's birthday, haha.) It's linked below and also attached, so you can download it if you want.

The documents are listed by date, in descending order (most recent first, the initial divorce filing last). All the document titles are clickable links to their respective court filings. For those of us who have been here for a long time, there's a lot of new documents that have never been purchased at the beginning of the timeline, so there's new reading material.

The only documents listed are the "important" ones--there are many documents that are just printed forms, or proofs of service, or basic notices of hearing dates. Since I know what to look for, I weeded all that out, and only left the substantive documents.

As always, please let me know if you have trouble downloading anything, or if any links are broken. I'll be keeping this updated as documents are filed in the future. Thanks all. 💜

I know I don’t post often these days, but I love you 🥰

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The judge isn’t going to leave kids with a parent that abuses them. Foster care is better than abuse imo.
I'm way grown, but if I could go back to 12, I would go to school counselor and ask to be removed. If anyone, spoke to me, especially kindly, paid attention to me in a good way, I wouldn't have cared who they were or where they lived. They called his apartment a box? Life's going to hit them in the face when Alice runs out of grift. Life's about laughing, memories and love, not what you have. It's who you have. It's not about revenge and being nasty. That gets you nowhere. It's a sad situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Home Depot wouldn't hire her. You have to learn every department, not just glue guns. I'm thinking 🐼 Express. She can get discount.
🐼 Express - are you mad, they would never hire someone who would eat 50% of their shift - those who say Alice is 150lb and 5foot nine are insane. She is starting at 185lb minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Foster care would offer more stability than staying with Alice. They wpuld no longer be walking on eggshells and living with her anger and social media obsession.
I always got the impression that foster care in the USA is mainly a commercial thing or religious thing, rather than a desire to temporarily therapeutically parent disturbed teens.

Reactions: 4
Ioan knows his children. He knows what life is like being the victim of coercion and abuse. He isn’t pressing for custody atm, he got it pushed back because he was concerned for their MH and about their behaviour. As was judge Josh. This is why the evaluation is happening. They are trying to see the extent of the problems and will then look at solutions.

Although a lot of the children’s life is exposed it is through the Alice prism with added smoke and mirrors. We don’t know them as well as Ioan. i doubt we know them at all. He will not try for anything that isn’t right for them.

Ioan hide his abuse and the toxic home life. He didn’t have the proof of what she was. He couldn’t be aggressive straight out of the blocks. They needed to build his case.

This situation is a result of Alices abuse and the fact Ioan wouldn’t be believed unless he presented irrefutable proof of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I always got the impression that foster care in the USA is mainly a commercial thing or religious thing, rather than a desire to temporarily therapeutically parent disturbed teens.
It takes special people to take in kids who have been damaged by their parents (parent in this case). A lot of people here do it. I just don't see any way the girls would benefit from remaining with the abuser. Having no contact with her will keep therapy on track.

Reactions: 20
The one thing that I dislike is how how slow (IMO) Ioan has been in tackling the alienation. I am not sure if this is actually due to Anne K's advice (and she delayed a lot on the Brad Pitt case too, until the PA was pretty much solid) or due to Ioan's caution/fear or whether he was angry and did not want to engage. We will never know. But over 3 years alienation is a very very very long time in the life of any child. From 11-14 children literally undergo the most complex changes they ever will and move from children to young adults. It is an absolutely crucial time in emotional development (other than the 3-7 year old time). Alice at this time was totally drunk often, on video and going nuts on Twitter. I understand he could not come in and take his children, but he was far far too weak/sympathetic in this time. The absolute length of time she was able to prevent him seeing the girls and the girls insane behaviour (running away, refusing to visit) was huge. And during that time he was working less and therefor available to see the girls more.And all it would do is reinforce Alice's narratives that their father doesn't care - "Girls, would I lie to you? Have I ever? Your father doesn't want to see you - he hasn't even phoned you for xxx weeks. would NEVER do that - I would phone you every day - I have never left you to sleep without checking you are breathing, how could I leave you for even a day?"
I feel incredibly sorry for Ioan, but don't think the Bianca relationship helped. I understand he needs to be happy too, but this is a situation which is hugely complex. A normal family would have been able to navigate a new partner, had it been sensitively planned, but Ioan did not even let his girls know he was dating. It's just such a duck up, and I honestly can't see how it will get better. Hopefully, the reunification will help and he can move to Australia or UK with the girls, but if it doesn't, well I hope that he and Bianca are able to have a long and happy life together. Otherwise everything is for tit.
I think, like others, he's tried to play fair underestimating the hate/vileness she would throw at him. No matter how bad he thought she'd act, she has obviously surpassed anything normal. I think he only ask 50/50, not from any lack of wanting his children, but because children should have both parents. He wasn't out to attack her. Her teaching her daughters this is how you act when people leave you, I feel sorry for their first boyfriends that break up. Life happens and people change. She wants to live inside, online. He wants to go outside and live. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've never seen a photo of Ioan looking at Alice like this. Bianca is one lucky girl. :love:

Screenshot_20231006_185652_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So, according to Betty Broderick trial, "Dan always said she would never hurt him because he was the Golden Goose."
---
Alice desperately needs evidence Ioan was gaslighting. I will just keep laughing at how she actually can't provide this

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
On the secret celeb gossip threads, they have “thread patrons” (Keanu etc), Craig could be one of ours 😂 along with Judge Josh maybe…
He strikes me as a dad watching us kids play in the sandbox having fun and then the big ugly bully comes along and is horrible to us and he has to jump in every now and then and tell her to quit it or he’ll ground her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🐼 Express - are you mad, they would never hire someone who would eat 50% of their shift - those who say Alice is 150lb and 5foot nine are insane. She is starting at 185lb minimum
I know, maybe she could be a parking attendant. From the car park video she seems to knows where other people's gas guzzling vehicles should park. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A silly happy birthday song for Yo. Because I’m immature like that.
Happy birthday to you
Your ex smelled of poo
Bet B smells like jasmine!
Happy birthday to you. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.