Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the video it looks like you can see the group names from the messaging on the left hand side. The one this video was sent to looks to be called "Ella pissed herself" possibly with another one further down that looks to be called "Evans"...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't know how tramadol comes in the USA, but here is a capsule with powder in it, so you take the whole thing. What is she doing opening the capsule and just snorting teeny weeny bits 😉
You can get the liquid version. It's called Qdolo I think and is 1mg of Tramadol per 100mg of liquid but most people get the capsules as the slow release works better with them.

Reactions: 6
@Hiraeth, when do we get to see Alice's witness list? Is it only before the custody trial? And could Ioan also put in new witness?
The witness lists are in the index. Ioan's is dated January 24, 2023 and Alice's is dated January 12, 2023.

Reactions: 22
Wow, just seen the final day of Betty. Damn it is so bad for her
PS Betty had a reason to be angry in that she supported him and he lied
about Linder.
But the afterfect is just insane how Betty was insane and determined to kill Dan

Reactions: 6
Wow, just seen the final day of Betty. Damn it is so bad for her
PS Betty had a reason to be angry in that she supported him and he lied
about Linder.
But the afterfect is just insane how Betty was insane and determined to kill Dan
Why keep bringing up Betty Broadrick? That's a whole different can of worms and life in jail. Since Alice likes to control everyone around her that will be a huge awakening if she tries it. Plus, her kids will dislike her for sure then. Leaving a marriage is not against the law. Nobody owns anybody no matter length of marriage. Being under same roof is not a marriage. It's the support, love and respect that makes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The one thing that I dislike is how how slow (IMO) Ioan has been in tackling the alienation. I am not sure if this is actually due to Anne K's advice (and she delayed a lot on the Brad Pitt case too, until the PA was pretty much solid) or due to Ioan's caution/fear or whether he was angry and did not want to engage. We will never know. But over 3 years alienation is a very very very long time in the life of any child. From 11-14 children literally undergo the most complex changes they ever will and move from children to young adults. It is an absolutely crucial time in emotional development (other than the 3-7 year old time). Alice at this time was totally drunk often, on video and going nuts on Twitter. I understand he could not come in and take his children, but he was far far too weak/sympathetic in this time. The absolute length of time she was able to prevent him seeing the girls and the girls insane behaviour (running away, refusing to visit) was huge. And during that time he was working less and therefor available to see the girls more.And all it would do is reinforce Alice's narratives that their father doesn't care - "Girls, would I lie to you? Have I ever? Your father doesn't want to see you - he hasn't even phoned you for xxx weeks. would NEVER do that - I would phone you every day - I have never left you to sleep without checking you are breathing, how could I leave you for even a day?"
I feel incredibly sorry for Ioan, but don't think the Bianca relationship helped. I understand he needs to be happy too, but this is a situation which is hugely complex. A normal family would have been able to navigate a new partner, had it been sensitively planned, but Ioan did not even let his girls know he was dating. It's just such a duck up, and I honestly can't see how it will get better. Hopefully, the reunification will help and he can move to Australia or UK with the girls, but if it doesn't, well I hope that he and Bianca are able to have a long and happy life together. Otherwise everything is for tit.
For the record, Angelina Jolie is no Alice Evans, in fact she was in Ioan’s shoes, she and the children were abused by Brad, which Brad has never denied. There was no PA in the Jolie-Pitt custody case, the children were always free to see their father, and did see him, with Court ORDERED supervision. Please don't believe everything you read, tabloids rarely state true facts, we see that all the time in Alice and Ioan’s case.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are you a lawyer? Can I ask how it is legally questionable? Do you mean in terms of the DVRO?
I suspect Ella and Alice are cackling themselves over this thinking they’re ruining Ioan’s birthday.
Hi there. Nope not a lawyer. Just a resident of the state of California with legal connections who has navigated the courts here and there.

Hiraeth is an actual lawyer. ✌🏼

We are a two-party consent state. IG and BW were clearly recorded without their consent. I believe the judge made note of this if I'm not mistaken and why it wasn't admissible. Sharing it on a public platform? My understanding is that it is indeed illegal.

Oh, no doubt if it's tied back to her it's a major DVRO breach.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Is this a coat and skirt in one? What do you call that?
A skoat? No wait, that sounds like a wild animal.

...Well, I guess it might work after all.
---
The one thing that I dislike is how how slow (IMO) Ioan has been in tackling the alienation. I am not sure if this is actually due to Anne K's advice (and she delayed a lot on the Brad Pitt case too, until the PA was pretty much solid) or due to Ioan's caution/fear or whether he was angry and did not want to engage. We will never know. But over 3 years alienation is a very very very long time in the life of any child. From 11-14 children literally undergo the most complex changes they ever will and move from children to young adults. It is an absolutely crucial time in emotional development (other than the 3-7 year old time). Alice at this time was totally drunk often, on video and going nuts on Twitter. I understand he could not come in and take his children, but he was far far too weak/sympathetic in this time. The absolute length of time she was able to prevent him seeing the girls and the girls insane behaviour (running away, refusing to visit) was huge. And during that time he was working less and therefor available to see the girls more.And all it would do is reinforce Alice's narratives that their father doesn't care - "Girls, would I lie to you? Have I ever? Your father doesn't want to see you - he hasn't even phoned you for xxx weeks. would NEVER do that - I would phone you every day - I have never left you to sleep without checking you are breathing, how could I leave you for even a day?"
I feel incredibly sorry for Ioan, but don't think the Bianca relationship helped. I understand he needs to be happy too, but this is a situation which is hugely complex. A normal family would have been able to navigate a new partner, had it been sensitively planned, but Ioan did not even let his girls know he was dating. It's just such a duck up, and I honestly can't see how it will get better. Hopefully, the reunification will help and he can move to Australia or UK with the girls, but if it doesn't, well I hope that he and Bianca are able to have a long and happy life together. Otherwise everything is for tit.
It became clear to me, when putting together the document index, especially the earlier items, just how much Alice's antics delayed the custody process. This was all supposed to be done and dusted well over a year ago. If you look at the docket, Ioan filed for a custody hearing in July of 2022. Every single continuance and delay since then has been due to Alice, per the court filings. A year of begging for continuances and the judge giving them to her. I think Ioan's legal team has realized that they can't do anything that would postpone the custody hearing any longer, because this has got to stop.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I finally finished the index of Holy Court Documents! (Coincidentally on Ioan's birthday, haha.) It's linked below and also attached, so you can download it if you want.

The documents are listed by date, in descending order (most recent first, the initial divorce filing last). All the document titles are clickable links to their respective court filings. For those of us who have been here for a long time, there's a lot of new documents that have never been purchased at the beginning of the timeline, so there's new reading material.

The only documents listed are the "important" ones--there are many documents that are just printed forms, or proofs of service, or basic notices of hearing dates. Since I know what to look for, I weeded all that out, and only left the substantive documents.

As always, please let me know if you have trouble downloading anything, or if any links are broken. I'll be keeping this updated as documents are filed in the future. Thanks all. 💜

Thank you so much for compiling this. We are ally appreciate the effort you put in for us tattlers. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh Alice. That was such a weak attempt to disrupt Ioan’s birthday. Don’t you know he’s the fuckin king of birthday revenge? See: permanent DVRO 2022 and deadline for financials 2023 (not that you bothered with that). Weak. 2/10
You bleeping failure

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I was sure they knew he was dating her? Before it was posted on insta? I know this was more recent, but wasn't they talking about cooking stuff?
Weren't the girls excited at one point about Bianca teaching them to cook, bet Devil Mama put a halt to that in a hurry.

Reactions: 20
Todays Alice/Tattle references…..Shazam, tubi and cigarette packaging in the street did me dirty
42424E43-3AAE-45FC-BB36-BD1E76D28DA2.jpeg
C54FFDBA-08B3-4A7F-AC1C-95BC0BB466D5.jpeg
D6FCC593-16C0-4548-888F-517BBB834714.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That is picture I was thinking of. Is she photo shopped into this? I've never taken a selfie, and have no idea how filters work, but she doesn't look like she's standing there. Bog Bird is too big to levitate. So many questions? Boots still fugly. 🤣
It’s just your mind bleeping with you. She’s standing on her right leg but you can’t see the shadow where her heel touches the floor because her other foot is in front of it. She has just started to take a step with her left foot, it is a fraction off the ground hence the shadow not meeting the boot. The effect of the back foot blocked by the raised front foot makes it look like she’s levitating.

The boots, like pretty much all her footwear choices, are manky as duck.

ETA - the photo in question to save peoplewaiting an age for Tattle to load previous posts
1696649497067.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
One of the happiest days of my life was when my parents announced their divorce.
Same. My mum threw my dad out when I was 6 as he was handy with his fists but too much interference and her being made to think we needed him had her taking him back. It took another decade but she finally got rid of him for good after he forced her to choose between him and me (I finally got big enough to take him on and he didn't like it when I defended her). She threw him out the same night and it was great. We could do what we wanted without being shouted at or hit, money could be spent on what was needed instead of stuff for him. Even something as simple as buying a takeaway was a big deal as he had never allowed us that before.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
@Hiraeth - wow, just wow!! many thanks for all your efforts 🌹 🌹 🌹

I'm hoping your "Gruffudd v. Evans Court Filing Index" will be included as a separate entry in the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have Alice and Tone gone into hiding?
Alice must be having withdrawal symptoms by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have Alice and Tone gone into hiding?
Alice must be having withdrawal symptoms by now.
I was going to say, it’s super quiet. I wonder if Big Al gave the green light to Ella’s “friends” to post the clip and they realized they were being played when they saw the file name

ETA scratch that. Wouldn’t Alice be the only stupid/drunk person to post a video with all that info on the side of the screen?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.