Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry for Ella at this point. Malice is so desperate to revenge herself on IG at this point that she’s completely jumped the shark. Wherever Ella goes, no matter what she does, wherever she applies for work, study - this video will follow her around. Unless IG gets an emergency court order and has this tit shut down, pronto.
Ella reminds me of someone in a cult. She’s been manipulated and controlled so rigorously that she’s parroting her vile ‘mother’, who clearly orchestrated this madness from start to finish. She may be tall and older-looking than her age, but she’s a kid. A messed up, unhappy, manipulated, out-of-control kid who’s been isolated by that Godawful woman in the house of horrors. Every bad instinct she has has been nurtured by the She-Thing. That woman has been working on her incessantly for three years - since Ella said, to paraphrase, ‘it makes me very sad [because if I’m not on her side] apparently I am a bad daughter’. Her loyalty to that woman has been forged through manipulation, coercion, deception, punishment, withholding affection, drunken diatribes, verbal evisceration and faux affection. People whom narcissists get hold of often find themselves acting out of character (I certainly did). They sacrifice their morals, integrity and red lines to keep the narc happy. They twist their character into pretzels so as not to incur the narc’s wrath. And it’s infinitely worse when you’re a kid and the narc parent still has the ability to terrify you with their rages.
I hope IG comes down on That Woman like a ton of bleeping bricks. She’s trying to lose custody at this point, isn’t she? Possibly, this was the plan all along - destroy Ella’s moral centre, turn her into that woman’s alter ego, and then point her like a heatseeking missile at IG. Ella desperately needs deprogramming. She’ll get the love, care and boundaries she needs and deserves from her father. I don’t know if he’ll have to sacrifice his relationship with BW to make things right with both those unhappy children; I hope not, for his sake. But those children have got to be rescued from that evil woman. I imagine that IG’s lawyers are ALL over this.
---
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
My mother stayed with my narc father for ‘the sake of the children’. It was unmitigated hell. I was so unhappy that I tried to remove myself from this mortal coil. The abuse got worse, too. I have a permanent scar on my cornea from the time he slapped my open eye with his signet ring. Children need peace, quiet and to be with the parent who’s best for them - full stop. Being with Alice means a daily dose of poison. She has no redeeming features and she should not be in charge of a hamster, let alone developing minds.
Sticking around for abuse validates the abuse for the abuser. And the abuser escalates. It’s as simple as that.
---
I'm going to say something which will be unpopular here, but I wonder now if this is one of those rare instances when a couple should have stayed together for the sake of the children until they are grown up? It's what 7 or 8 yrs until Elsie is 18, Ioan would still only be in his 50s - a la Hugh Jackman. I'm not against divorce, am divorced myself but the only way it worked was by putting the children first. My ex even brought his girlfriend to school parents evening, I had to bite my tongue so hard I almost did myself an injury! Can any of us imagine Alice putting the kids first in this kind of scenario? After being with her many years, Ioan knew her better than anyone, how badly she would react, how belligerent and argumentative and self absorbed she is. Perhaps the situation they had with him working abroad several months a year (to keep him sane) was the best option, keeping her stable enough not to damage the girls. I've not watched this new video but I can imagine the only person it damages is Ella- those poor girls. If Ioan had stayed they could have grown up peacefully with their beloved father. No doubt they would have seen their mother's true colours along the way, passed out on the floor etc. Perhaps they could have all had a clean break from her a few years down the line.
My mother stayed with my narc father for ‘the sake of the children’. It was unmitigated hell. I was so unhappy that I tried to remove myself from this mortal coil. The abuse got worse, too. I have a permanent scar on my cornea from the time he slapped my open eye with his signet ring. Children need peace, quiet and to be with the parent who’s best for them - full stop. Being with Alice means a daily dose of poison. She has no redeeming features and she should not be in charge of a hamster, let alone developing minds.
Sticking around for abuse validates the abuse for the abuser. And the abuser escalates. It’s as simple as that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Finally caught up and wow that video is disturbing for so many reasons, mostly as you can see how Ella has been manipulated. The voice, the tone, the exhilaration just pulsing through her, so over dramatic. She is mirroring what she sees day in and day out. Nothing in that “performance” was normal 14 years olds behaviour

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
:ROFLMAO:
I've spent £460 so far, on two beauty ones and an M&S chocolate popcorn one. See, Al, that's how you hit the beauty products in style, not manky and used from eBay.

I want to get the Harrods one.
Which ones have you got @IKickLikeKatya?

I have had the Liberty one the last 2 years but it is very samey again this year.

I bought my daughters the Look Fantastic one and my son-in-laws and husband the Degusta one as it caused much laughter last year with the bizarre contents and just for the huge size!

I fancy the John Lewis one this year but I have money sitting in my Liberty account, so I can kid myself I am paying less if I order it again...mmm, don't know what to get but I much prefer Advent Calendars over sideboards 😂

Like everyone else I was shocked that the Big E melt down clip was put on X, what the hell was she thinking?

The main thing I took from it was how patient Ioan was, I know he loves his daughters, but it takes huge strength of character to maintain your calm when faced with teenage hysteria.

What a great Dad/human he is ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if Alice’s socks currently believe that Alice’s own court papers are also “papers of hearsay” or whether those ones are true and correct. Or is it just Ioan’s paperwork that’s false?

I just started to reread her reply to the domestic violence restraining order and that’s perjury if ever I’ve seen it …

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He’s now spent literally years and hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to have a relationship with big E. The whole time she’s been bent on insulting him, demeaning him, abusing him, destroying any kind of connection with him and wrecking his reputation. She plays an active role in Alice’s hate campaign and behaves like she despises him as much as Alice does.

Let’s face it, if it looks like an Alice duck and walks like a duck … there’s a very high chance she truly does despise him. It might take decades to wake up from that if she ever does. I don’t see Alice regretting the appalling way she treated her dad do you?

Anyone can see that as much as he tries and he’s tried 100 times more than anyone I know. Things aren’t getting better with her. It just gets worse if anything. It doesn’t matter if it’s ‘because of Alice’ or not - she’s 14 not 3.

Then people come along and say “If is was me”.. or .. ‘He shouldn’t give up on her’.

What bleeping insulting and demeaning comments to make after all that he’s done and all he’s put up with. Some people are full of it and full of themselves. What if all his efforts are making it worse not better and the right thing to do is stop forcing it. Because it sure looks like that’s the case.

That’s all. Thanks for coming to my talk.

Have a lovely weekend. 🏝 🐠

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I do agree that she may be a lost cause but it’s worth getting these assessments and seeing what the experts say, as Anne said for him, he doesn’t know what to do for the girls. If the assessments say the girls are too far gone then he has his answer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Which ones have you got @IKickLikeKatya?

I have had the Liberty one the last 2 years but it is very samey again this year.

I bought my daughters the Look Fantastic one and my son-in-laws and husband the Degusta one as it caused much laughter last year with the bizarre contents and just for the huge size!

I fancy the John Lewis one this year but I have money sitting in my Liberty account, so I can kid myself I am paying less if I order it again...mmm, don't know what to get but I much prefer Advent Calendars over sideboards 😂

Like everyone else I was shocked that the Big E melt down clip was put on X, what the hell was she thinking?

The main thing I took from it was how patient Ioan was, I know he loves his daughters, but it takes huge strength of character to maintain your calm when faced with teenage hysteria.

What a great Dad/human he is ♥
I have the Space NK and Selfridges ones, they are amazing! I've had to sit on my hands not to start opening them. I think I'll still get the Boots premium one, maybe Harrods, or Look Fantastic. John Lewis does look good too. Even thought about a Japanese stationery one! I like calendars that are mostly skincare and a bit of make up so I've skipped Liberty, lots of fragrances I think

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi there. Nope not a lawyer. Just a resident of the state of California with legal connections who has navigated the courts here and there.

Hiraeth is an actual lawyer. ✌🏼

We are a two-party consent state. IG and BW were clearly recorded without their consent. I believe the judge made note of this if I'm not mistaken and why it wasn't admissible. Sharing it on a public platform? My understanding is that it is indeed illegal.

Oh, no doubt if it's tied back to her it's a major DVRO breach.

MOO
I believe the reason it couldn't be used in court at the time was because she only tried to submit it during the hearing. I vaguely remember JJ reasoning with her about that.

Reactions: 9
I believe the reason it couldn't be used in court at the time was because she only tried to submit it during the hearing. I vaguely remember JJ reasoning with her about that.
Not only that but it’s illegal they just didn’t outright tell that to Ella. But I think one of the lawyers said it, not sure what wording he used. You can’t video someone if that person doesn’t agree to it and expects some sense of privacy in LA which makes putting an illegal video recording on twitter even worse for Ella.

Reactions: 18
Not only that but it’s illegal they just didn’t outright tell that to Ella. But I think one of the lawyers said it, not sure what wording he used. You can’t video someone if that person doesn’t agree to it and expects some sense of privacy in LA which makes putting an illegal video recording on twitter even worse for Ella.
below is from the June 23, 2023, Court Transcript Summary In re The Matter of: Ella B. Evans v. Ioan Gruffudd (Case No. 23SMRO00218) and Ella B. Evans v. Bianca Wallace (Case No. 23STRO03504):

"The Judge asked Ella if there was anything else that she wanted him to know. Ella stated that she had video evidence. The Judge asked what the video evidence was. Ella stated that while she was on the phone with her friend, the friend filmed the interaction. The call was on Discord. The Judge asked whether the friend filmed with Ella’s consent. Ella responded that she did give her consent, but that she forgot later that she was filming, and apologized to the judge. The Judge asked Ella if she had shown Bianca’s attorneys the video, since fairness requires everyone to know what evidence is presented to the Judge. Ella stated that she had not, but that the video was quite long and she could show clips of it. The Judge asked Bianca’s attorney for his thoughts and Gregory Jessner replied that the video was not disclosed until that day and that neither Bianca nor Ioan consented to be filmed. Ella then stated that she was okay with not showing the video."

Note that Ella says she could "show clips of it" -- implies the video had already been editted by that time she wanted to show it to the court.

ETA: BIB: Ella/mAlice still did not have the consent of either IG or BW to post that video anywhere or at a later date - so, yes, that would be considered as an illegal video, IMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Good old mAl. That narc injury runs deep. She can always find a way to go even bleeping lower, even throwing herself and her kid under the bus, in the hope it might hurt Yo. *slow hand clap * Enjoy your psych eval, you whole bleep.

Reactions: 33
I do agree that she may be a lost cause but it’s worth getting these assessments and seeing what the experts say, as Anne said for him, he doesn’t know what to do for the girls. If the assessments say the girls are too far gone then he has his answer.
Enjoy your psych eval, you whole bleep.

And good to have qualified people comment on Alice’s fucked up, malevolent psych too. I’m absolutely certain she is somewhere on the HPD/BPD/NPD spectrum. She isn’t normal and that needs recording.

Reactions: 16
As always, terrible to see sensible actions taken by IG in court followed by inflammatory actions taken online by AE.

I hope the custody evaluation brings some relief and wider perspective for the young girls at the centre of this, even if reunification fails (not being negative here, just mindful that nothing seems likely to halt AE’s bitter mindset and so reunification may prove impossible).

I’ve said this before when people have questioned why IG took so long to more aggressively hold AE to account and have presented it as failure or weakness; in my own direct experience, the time this has all taken is not unusual. From the early attempts at co-parenting without professional intervention, to mediation attempts, to it all then being seen as ‘he said, she said’, to legal consultations, assessments, delays and all the ways those things can be derailed if one party has little fear or respect of the system (or true will to prioritise the children over their hatred of the other parent). It’s tit, but it isn’t unusual for these things to be lengthy ordeals which allow so much damage to be done in the interim. But try to aggressively bypass that system entirely and you will find yourself painted as an obstructive problem who isn’t prepared to compromise and comply (I do recognise it is AE that has always been doing this, but sadly as resident parent she will get so much more leeway usually). It’s an awful situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
below is from the June 23, 2023, Court Transcript Summary In re The Matter of: Ella B. Evans v. Ioan Gruffudd (Case No. 23SMRO00218) and Ella B. Evans v. Bianca Wallace (Case No. 23STRO03504):

"The Judge asked Ella if there was anything else that she wanted him to know. Ella stated that she had video evidence. The Judge asked what the video evidence was. Ella stated that while she was on the phone with her friend, the friend filmed the interaction. The call was on Discord. The Judge asked whether the friend filmed with Ella’s consent. Ella responded that she did give her consent, but that she forgot later that she was filming, and apologized to the judge. The Judge asked Ella if she had shown Bianca’s attorneys the video, since fairness requires everyone to know what evidence is presented to the Judge. Ella stated that she had not, but that the video was quite long and she could show clips of it. The Judge asked Bianca’s attorney for his thoughts and Gregory Jessner replied that the video was not disclosed until that day and that neither Bianca nor Ioan consented to be filmed. Ella then stated that she was okay with not showing the video."

Note that Ella says she could "show clips of it" -- implies the video had already been editted by that time she wanted to show it to the court.

ETA: BIB: Ella/mAlice still did not have the consent of either IG or BW to post that video anywhere or at a later date - so, yes, that would be considered as an illegal video, IMO
Yeah I don’t think they wanted to point out to Ella that not only had she recorded illegally but she took said illegal recording to show a bleeping judge. They let it slide and hid that fact from her. They tried to protect her.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
As always, terrible to see sensible actions taken by IG in court followed by inflammatory actions taken online by AE.

I hope the custody evaluation brings some relief and wider perspective for the young girls at the centre of this, even if reunification fails (not being negative here, just mindful that nothing seems likely to halt AE’s bitter mindset and so reunification may prove impossible).

I’ve said this before when people have questioned why IG took so long to more aggressively hold AE to account and have presented it as failure or weakness; in my own direct experience, the time this has all taken is not unusual. From the early attempts at co-parenting without professional intervention, to mediation attempts, to it all then being seen as ‘he said, she said’, to legal consultations, assessments, delays and all the ways those things can be derailed if one party has little fear or respect of the system (or true will to prioritise the children over their hatred of the other parent). It’s tit, but it isn’t unusual for these things to be lengthy ordeals which allow so much damage to be done in the interim. But try to aggressively bypass that system entirely and you will find yourself painted as an obstructive problem who isn’t prepared to compromise and comply (I do recognise it is AE that has always been doing this, but sadly as resident parent she will get so much more leeway usually). It’s an awful situation.
Also, as we saw with Ella's RO attempt and the horrible insinuations of assault or worse, Alice is fully prepared to drag him into court, and I'm sure she's held that over him as a threat ("if you're found guilty you will NEVER see your children!"). As I've mentioned before, my friend's wife did successfully do this as the case came down to he said/she said and the judge believed the poor sad woman who wanted nothing more than to be a mum to her lovely babeeez lying bleep rather than him, and he lost everything. Would you take the gamble of taking someone like that on with more aggressive legal actions if you knew how crazy they were?

Reactions: 15
American accent with friends and a British accent with parents. It’s not unusual.

Reactions: 14
What does a psychiatric evaluation entail?

If it’s just talking to someone, I could see Al faking her way through it. 🙁

Reactions: 5
Catching up - on topic Alice you melted face bleep you are just pure nastiness aren’t you. That video released on Ioans birthday. You are a piece of tit. My feelings towards Ella aren’t great after watching that either. She (and Elsie) need out. Now.

Off topic - Liberty advent cal here. And I’ll recommend the Beauty Drop subscription by Liberty. I love my box of goodies every three months. Great way to try new products.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.