Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG just seen a clip of Betty Broderick saying to her BEFORE the separation "He told me it was my fault (they weren't happy) because I was old and fat and ugly and stupid"
Now who do we know who have said this?

Reactions: 24
Alice's friend calls out another FM. I've always thought this one sounded immature.

Screenshot_20231006_171929_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 12
I wonder if he hadn’t gone to Australia and everywhere else if they’d still be together or if they’d be another “lightbulb” moment where he’d have gone “ENOUGH”… something I think yeah, other times I think he’d still be trapped there.

The job was clearly the best thing to happen to him on that score, even if it did unleash the hellmouth. He had to get his oxygen mask on first… I just hope there’s a hope for reconciliation further down the line for him and the girls. Especially as they mature, get jobs, go to college / Uni etc and surround themselves with “normal” people and particularly, children whose parents are also divorced and still see their other parent.
---
Quoting this for a multitude of reasons.

Mostly because I want to echo the lightbulb and oxygen mask sentiments but I have had a few wines and do not have the capacity to put it in my own words at this time! (Let alone the birthday video I wanted to do for Yo even though Alun is still my fave!)

A very close second to say to @StewPots how glad I am that you are here amongst these contributors I class as friends. I can tell you are a good egg from what little you post here.

I wish I was lucky enough to know you all in real life even though I struggle with social interaction to the point I would back out from all face to face meetings anyway!

I hope Ioan had a wonderful birthday. I remember at one point @M33L4 posting that one day Ella and Elsie would remember every time they ran away and he followed them every step of the way home to ensure they were safe. I am sure in time both girls will come to see what an amazing Dad he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Haha Cocaine Bear is on our watchlist in between F1, WWE, rugby, golf and cricket this weekend 🤣

Also. Fellow F1 fans…Lance Stroll is a petulant spoilt nepo brat who deserves sacking because of his appalling behaviour at the track today. But of course, Daddy won’t allow that to happen, no matter how bad it makes AM look. Him and Alice would get on. Especially since he’s mega money from Daddy!
Yep it's race weekend 🚥
Has Trantum Tone been on X? You would have thought he'd be shouting from the rooftops about that horrid video.
I'm classed as a fucko and blocked, so I can't see if he or Lupaper (come to think of it) have been having a rant 👀
---
Ahhh my favourites 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I see Alice outcunted herself by publishing the video of her daughter acting unhinged.

We're reaching the levels of stupid and nasty that statistically shouldn't even be possible.
If you watch the video with the sound turned down, the child looks pretty un-injured, un-panicked when she talks directly into the phone/recording. I have no doubt she was upset--but panic attack, head-and-arm-slammed-in-door injured? Not seeing that. I feel bad for her and I bet the vid was posted with Ella's full "consent" after mAlice talked her into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Quoting this for a multitude of reasons.

Mostly because I want to echo the lightbulb and oxygen mask sentiments but I have had a few wines and do not have the capacity to put it in my own words at this time! (Let alone the birthday video I wanted to do for Yo even though Alun is still my fave!)

A very close second to say to @StewPots how glad I am that you are here amongst these contributors I class as friends. I can tell you are a good egg from what little you post here.

I wish I was lucky enough to know you all in real life even though I struggle with social interaction to the point I would back out from all face to face meetings anyway!

I hope Ioan had a wonderful birthday. I remember at one point @M33L4 posting that one day Ella and Elsie would remember every time they ran away and he followed them every step of the way home to ensure they were safe. I am sure in time both girls will come to see what an amazing Dad he was.
Awww thank you @kingseven ❤ I always look forward to your posts!

Tattle has become an online place for me as I’m pretty isolated from things ( mates FaceTime / call etc but very busy with work, kids, uni etc ) and I really enjoy being here amongst you Turds and the JM threads. Helps me feel a bit more connected with the world!

Yeah I hope he’s had a nice day too - I noticed on Bianca’s Instagram there was the two posts she put up ( maybe 3?) and the pics to her story but that was it. Clearly they’re enjoying their day / night and enjoying each other’s company rather than posting every minute amount to SM. Stark contrasts….

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I remember Ioan trying to talk to the girls about Bee. Something that Al was furious about :unsure: Am I imagining things?
I was sure they knew he was dating her? Before it was posted on insta? I know this was more recent, but wasn't they talking about cooking stuff?

Reactions: 7
Exposing AE has been working overtime since the video leak.

Screenshot_20231006_180153_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_180235_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_180327_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_180352_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Awww thank you @kingseven ❤ I always look forward to your posts!

Tattle has become an online place for me as I’m pretty isolated from things ( mates FaceTime / call etc but very busy with work, kids, uni etc ) and I really enjoy being here amongst you Turds and the JM threads. Helps me feel a bit more connected with the world!

Yeah I hope he’s had a nice day too - I noticed on Bianca’s Instagram there was the two posts she put up ( maybe 3?) and the pics to her story but that was it. Clearly they’re enjoying their day / night and enjoying each other’s company rather than posting every minute amount to SM. Stark contrasts….
BIB I feel this, it's nice to be connected to people from all around the world. I know I've found solace here many times over the last two years 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow just watched the maid of 15 years from Betty Broderick trial. She just kept saying how much Mrs. Broderick was crying when she didn't have her children, it was constant, all day, all night. Then it kind of stopped when she explained how Betty took all his clothes and burned them in the front yard.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve always thought the time away gave him the chance to breathe and reflect.

What does surprise me is the lack of family visits.

I’ve worked with lots of people who do long overseas contracts and families normally come out several times a year.

He was on ok money for Harrow so it should have been the norm. My guess is Alice got sloppy and lazy drunk and couldn’t be bothered with the effort and he didn’t push it.
If you were him would you push it? Probably glad to be working and didn't want it ruined or to be embarrassed. I'm sure he missed his children. That's a totally different relationship. Unfortunately, Alice doesn't agree. If you get them, got to take her. If I was him I couldn't remember lines, have a good attitude and work everyday if I had to be around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.