Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working away on location for months was so good for Ioan. It made him realise just how crazy and weird his ex wife was, once he was surrounded by normal people.
I wonder if he hadn’t gone to Australia and everywhere else if they’d still be together or if they’d be another “lightbulb” moment where he’d have gone “ENOUGH”… something I think yeah, other times I think he’d still be trapped there.

The job was clearly the best thing to happen to him on that score, even if it did unleash the hellmouth. He had to get his oxygen mask on first… I just hope there’s a hope for reconciliation further down the line for him and the girls. Especially as they mature, get jobs, go to college / Uni etc and surround themselves with “normal” people and particularly, children whose parents are also divorced and still see their other parent.
---
I am a terrible drunk buyer. I had to stop iPhone remembering my card details! I’d get a delivery on a Tuesday and think WTF is this? FFS, with each post I make myself sound more and more like Alice!
Same, except not with drink as teetotal but when I’m in a manic episode 🙈😭🤣

The random stuff that turns up sometimes is…bizarre 🤣 Usually involves stuff for the cats 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'd personally identify who the daughter's Discord friend is and involve their parents. I doubt they'd be happy to know their child is participating in this toxic and legally questionable nonsense.

MOO
Are you a lawyer? Can I ask how it is legally questionable? Do you mean in terms of the DVRO?
I suspect Ella and Alice are cackling themselves over this thinking they’re ruining Ioan’s birthday.

Reactions: 7
Maybe not a popular opinion, but I think the girls would be better off in foster care r
than wirh Alice. The therapy would have a better chance to work while away from the monster known as mother. Being away from the bottle blonde Sasquatch would allow them to see how normal family home functions.
I agree with the sentiment but I don't think authorities would remove them from the home to be honest as whilst they are living in a really tit situation they are still vastly better off than thousands of other kids that are probably more on need of Foster care.

Not minimising the damage Alice is doing to them I just think moving them from her care is unlikely.

I can however see her having to undertake some sort of therapy and parenting classes etc...

Reactions: 16
Does anyone in Alice’s asylum have any kind of emotional regulation? It must be bloody awful for the neighbours. Talk about bringing the area down.

Reactions: 12
It's properly warming my heart to see those pictures of I and B. I left a crappy abusive husband after too long and found actual love in my 40s. I still feel that lightness and joy every day, even though it's been years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
:ROFLMAO:
I've spent £460 so far, on two beauty ones and an M&S chocolate popcorn one. See, Al, that's how you hit the beauty products in style, not manky and used from eBay.

I want to get the Harrods one.
I got a Temple Spa one as a birthday gift last year ( birthday like 5 weeks before Christmas ) and I still have so many unopened bits, honestly TS lasts ages. I love it!

I think I’ll ask for a different one this year though - going to start looking this week. Am a beauty product hoarder…not eBay tat make up / cream though. Grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Holy cow, that's a tremendous amount of work you've done. What a resource - no doubt it will be bookmarked on the laptops of many professionals involved in this case. Outstanding!🌠
Ditto that. Thanks for the organisation of this and to @sweetnessfollows and of course @ButterTart. If this can be added to the wiki it would be fabulous. I’m going to take a little nosey through the docs over the weekend :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m going to be minding my own business watching dateline and she’s going to flip out on instagram again tonight isn’t she? lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love the commentary when ever Craig appears but did I really need that mental imagery of Alice, Craig?!
Ahhh good old Craig, glad to see he's still keeping an eye on the saga! I'll never forget that tweet that earned him a place in our Hall of Fame 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
While I’m thinking of it, what a lovely little community we are. All joined in wanting Alice Evans, the holder of a domestic violence restraining order to get her comeuppance. It’s a-coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Foster care is an insane idea. Their grades would tank. They would hate Ioan forever. Ella would start running away. Talk about causing more instability. Taking them away from mom and Gloria, a real support system for Elsie, (even unpaid Gloria and even if mom is a vengeful witch). Newsflash! Psychologists do not work miracles. And taking them and putting them in some paid foster parent home would do even more damage that no psychologist or psychiatrist could undo as far as how they feel about their father and Bianca and how frightened they would be of therapy at all after being taken from their mother. No court would do that to them at this point. And Ioan, as far as the public is concerned, would be excoriated for that happening.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I finally finished the index of Holy Court Documents! (Coincidentally on Ioan's birthday, haha.) It's linked below and also attached, so you can download it if you want.

The documents are listed by date, in descending order (most recent first, the initial divorce filing last). All the document titles are clickable links to their respective court filings. For those of us who have been here for a long time, there's a lot of new documents that have never been purchased at the beginning of the timeline, so there's new reading material.

The only documents listed are the "important" ones--there are many documents that are just printed forms, or proofs of service, or basic notices of hearing dates. Since I know what to look for, I weeded all that out, and only left the substantive documents.

As always, please let me know if you have trouble downloading anything, or if any links are broken. I'll be keeping this updated as documents are filed in the future. Thanks all. 💜

You’re a bloody legend @Hiraeth ❤ and also @ButterTart for all the transcript bits and bobs.

Receipts? We got a few…

Stella work 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m going to be minding my own business watching dateline and she’s going to flip out on instagram again tonight isn’t she? lol
If she posts the collage of doom with Tone’s Twitter profile pic blu tac’d on Ioan’s face can I win a prize?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhh good old Craig, glad to see he's still keeping an eye on the saga! I'll never forget that tweet that earned him a place in our Hall of Fame 🤣
On the secret celeb gossip threads, they have “thread patrons” (Keanu etc), Craig could be one of ours 😂 along with Judge Josh maybe…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve always thought the time away gave him the chance to breathe and reflect.

What does surprise me is the lack of family visits.

I’ve worked with lots of people who do long overseas contracts and families normally come out several times a year.

He was on ok money for Harrow so it should have been the norm. My guess is Alice got sloppy and lazy drunk and couldn’t be bothered with the effort and he didn’t push it.

Reactions: 16
I finally finished the index of Holy Court Documents! (Coincidentally on Ioan's birthday, haha.) It's linked below and also attached, so you can download it if you want.

The documents are listed by date, in descending order (most recent first, the initial divorce filing last). All the document titles are clickable links to their respective court filings. For those of us who have been here for a long time, there's a lot of new documents that have never been purchased at the beginning of the timeline, so there's new reading material.

The only documents listed are the "important" ones--there are many documents that are just printed forms, or proofs of service, or basic notices of hearing dates. Since I know what to look for, I weeded all that out, and only left the substantive documents.

As always, please let me know if you have trouble downloading anything, or if any links are broken. I'll be keeping this updated as documents are filed in the future. Thanks all. 💜

You really our are shieldmaiden, the Protector and Maker of the Holy Court Documents!
Thank you, you're a gem ☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
By the way, I think I learned last night why Alice hates Iris so much. Check out Ioan's witness list. She's the only one on there other than Ioan and Alice, so I expect she's witnessed a lot.
---

Thanks! Will fix, one sec.
@Hiraeth, when do we get to see Alice's witness list? Is it only before the custody trial? And could Ioan also put in new witness?
---
And Ioan, as far as the public is concerned, would be excoriated for that happening.
If the girls are removed from Alice, there will be tit ton of socks and dubious characters like Loopy, Robbie Harvey and his ilk going batshit and trying to cancel Ioan. But the only thing that happens if Ioan is cancelled is Alice can't afford to live. So yeah, Alice, I know you are not a strategic thinker, but if the kids are removed from you, loads of people are going to believe there is a reason why, so you, Alice, will be cancelled alongside Ioan. Ioan will probably move to Australia with the girls. Alice, Home Depot is your best friend long term. Because Loopy, your loyal, loving friends who have been so amazing and your FM's are clearly not going to support you more than $5,524.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Foster care is an insane idea. Their grades would tank. They would hate Ioan forever. Ella would start running away. Talk about causing more instability. Taking them away from mom and Gloria, a real support system for Elsie, (even unpaid Gloria and even if mom is a vengeful witch). Newsflash! Psychologists do not work miracles. And taking them and putting them in some paid foster parent home would do even more damage that no psychologist or psychiatrist could undo as far as how they feel about their father and Bianca and how frightened they would be of therapy at all after being taken from their mother. No court would do that to them at this point. And Ioan, as far as the public is concerned, would be excoriated for that happening.
Can you imagine being the foster family? Eeek. I think the only way re-housing could maybe succeed is if they live with the family of a friend, with whom they already have a positive relationship. Who knows if those people even exist or would be interested in taking on that burden?

To repeat myself from earlier, I think Alice will retain primary physical custody - hopefully with mandatory therapy requirements - and Ioan will share legal custody and have visitation.

Alice may well see this as "winning", but the power balance shifts to the kids. Every time mom does or says something they don't like, "I'm going to go live with dad!" (Of course they'd hate that too. There are no winners in this game.)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.