Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is theyā€™re keeping quiet as part of the pretence they had nothing to do with it and are blissfully unaware.

Tone was copied in on the sharing of the footage but normally his ā€˜here to support my sisterā€™ act goes strangely quiet at key moments.

Sadly, Alice is an addict, SM deprivation, thirst for attention and alcohol will get to her very soon.

Reactions: 31
Well. Well, well, well.

I watched the video. My heart breaks for Ioan. What a monstrosity AE is.

ā€œI was sent this today!ā€ By who? Who, Alice? We know you have no friends (unless you count your never ending, odd pairs of sock accounts), you have no family (apart from Tone and, well. Need I say more?)

So, pray tell, Alice- how did the video come about? I mean, Iā€™m sure the custody evaluator will be even more interested in the hows and the whys than we are. But hey ho. Iā€™m nosey, so thereā€™s my excuse.

Imagine getting so triggered because itā€™s a milestone birthday of your ex husbandā€¦ couldnā€™t be me! Or anyone else I can think of thatā€™s an actual functioning adult thatā€™s not ā€œzany šŸ¤Ŗā€

Iā€™m back, my lovely turds! I had a wonderful summer back home and managed to squeeze a bit of north Europe in. Wonderful. Is there anything like going home to visit your loved ones and spending such wonderful quality time together? I know you turds will gather itā€™s a rhetorical question, but we all know someone who has no idea what thatā€™s like šŸ„° One thing, though. It was one of my closest friendā€™s birthday the other day. I was rather worried- I didnā€™t have a grainy Getty image from 20 years ago to post. Now nobody will know weā€™re such close friends!

(without sounding soppy- Iā€™ve genuinely missed you all! And wheeww- what a catch up the last few days have been!)

Oh, and just for old timeā€™s sake- courtesy of the wonderful @Hiraeth and their transcripts we can finally imagine Bernal in court:
IMG_6172.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 36
advent calendar? Amateur, sideboards is the drunk buy šŸ™‚
:ROFLMAO:
I've spent Ā£460 so far, on two beauty ones and an M&S chocolate popcorn one. See, Al, that's how you hit the beauty products in style, not manky and used from eBay.

I want to get the Harrods one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I finally finished the index of Holy Court Documents! (Coincidentally on Ioan's birthday, haha.) It's linked below and also attached, so you can download it if you want.

The documents are listed by date, in descending order (most recent first, the initial divorce filing last). All the document titles are clickable links to their respective court filings. For those of us who have been here for a long time, there's a lot of new documents that have never been purchased at the beginning of the timeline, so there's new reading material.

The only documents listed are the "important" ones--there are many documents that are just printed forms, or proofs of service, or basic notices of hearing dates. Since I know what to look for, I weeded all that out, and only left the substantive documents.

As always, please let me know if you have trouble downloading anything, or if any links are broken. I'll be keeping this updated as documents are filed in the future. Thanks all. šŸ’œ

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 131
Ioan looks so happy and carefree in the birthday photos Bianca posted. I hope they have a great birthday weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
:ROFLMAO:
I've spent Ā£460 so far, on two beauty ones and an M&S chocolate popcorn one. See, Al, that's how you hit the beauty products in style, not manky and used from eBay.

I want to get the Haarods one.
Off topic but No 7 Advent calendars are amazing.

Get the 3 for 2 deal and you can treat two friends and pamper yourself!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There is no doubt that Dupee is going to ask to see the unedited videos. I am sure these have already been released to the GAL, who has formed her own opinion.
Alice believes the video is the smoking gun for abuse. But the smoking gun is pointed toward her as there is literally nothing in it that shows Ioan as abusive in any way or any evidence of Bianca being abusive. The full video will show an emotionally out of control child creating havoc and behaving in an histrionic and emotionally unregulated way.
The question Dupee is likely going to be asking Alice is 1) what she thought of Ella's behaviour and 2) why she believed it to be abusive enough to enable her child to go through the trauma of suing her father and his girlfriend for a restraining order.
The answers that Alice and the girls provide are going to be so interesting to a psychiatrist about abnormal family dynamics. Normal families with no evidence of paternal child abuse do not behave like this - that is an absolute given. So there will be a deeper cause.
ETA another question will be why Ella felt it necessary to have a discord group recording set up as soon as she walks in the apartment. Ella's responses will have been interesting to the GAL and even more so to Dupee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2494740

I bet Bee šŸ has Plans galore for today.
Sheā€™s a lovely soul and agree with PPs that Ioan looks so much more at ease, so happy - really glowing. Thank god he found Bianca, who has really given him the light in his eyes back and clearly the mental strength to get through whatā€™s happened.

No ulterior motive, no drama - just unwavering support and loyalty. Thatā€™s what love is meant to be. Such a shame the girls have to miss out on the positive energy and are instead locked in a house with a bonafide lunatic being subjected to all sorts šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I finally finished the index of Holy Court Documents! (Coincidentally on Ioan's birthday, haha.) It's linked below and also attached, so you can download it if you want.

The documents are listed by date, in descending order (most recent first, the initial divorce filing last). All the document titles are clickable links to their respective court filings. For those of us who have been here for a long time, there's a lot of new documents that have never been purchased at the beginning of the timeline, so there's new reading material.

The only documents listed are the "important" ones--there are many documents that are just printed forms, or proofs of service, or basic notices of hearing dates. Since I know what to look for, I weeded all that out, and only left the substantive documents.

As always, please let me know if you have trouble downloading anything, or if any links are broken. I'll be keeping this updated as documents are filed in the future. Thanks all. šŸ’œ

you are the best

I believe the link for Ella's DVRO request isnt working, or at least I dont get a link for that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
oh Boots has a new premium one this year, which has all kinds of brands mixed in. I want it too! šŸ˜
I had the normal and premium last year. Probably only a couple of make up items I wouldnā€™t use but they made great stocking fillers for nieces.

Bought one for sis as sheā€™s spent the last 15 years doing them for the family but not for herself. She messaged every day with her gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
By the way, I think I learned last night why Alice hates Iris so much. Check out Ioan's witness list. She's the only one on there other than Ioan and Alice, so I expect she's witnessed a lot.
---
you are the best

I believe the link for Ella's DVRO request isnt working, or at least I dont get a link for that one.
Thanks! Will fix, one sec.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I just put on Cocaine Bear the movie there and Matthew and Keri are in it.
For some reason I find this highly amusing. Cocaine with all the recent throwing mud shite and the fact that Keri and Matthew are in it. Remember only one parent can work at the same time! Though to be fair, spoiler alert, he did die early on!
Haha Cocaine Bear is on our watchlist in between F1, WWE, rugby, golf and cricket this weekend šŸ¤£

Also. Fellow F1 fansā€¦Lance Stroll is a petulant spoilt nepo brat who deserves sacking because of his appalling behaviour at the track today. But of course, Daddy wonā€™t allow that to happen, no matter how bad it makes AM look. Him and Alice would get on. Especially since heā€™s mega money from Daddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oh wow. This is perfect. Thank you so much Hiraeth.šŸ¤šŸ©µšŸ¤šŸ©µ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you think Alice and the girls will go out for dinner tonight (pap shots) or will it be ā€˜all the fun we have at homeā€™ Instagram?
I'm thinking Alice should at least wear her levitating fugly blue booties. Throw on the hall rug and she's ready for a close up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yeah thank you so much to @ButterTart @sweetnessfollows and all the other contributors for paying for these documents and holding Alice accountable.

Imagine being so low to distribute a video you think will go against your ex husband on his big birthday and it falling flat and showing how so like you your daughter actually is. Slow hand clap.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh my lord, I think I may have genuinely drooled at Biancaā€™s birthday post. That man is HOT!! I know I say this a lot, but thank goodness for Bianca. Yo is going through a living hell, and yet because of Bee heā€™s still looking the happiest he has in years
Agreed. It really seems like a ā€œsecond chanceā€ at life for him. He stopped living and started surviving with Alice.
I too am furious at the video being released, and letā€™s face it even if it was an ā€œonline friendā€œ of Ellaā€™s, Alice as the resident parent has had months to ensure the friend didnā€™t keep a copy, and that Ella didnā€™t.

Reactions: 27
OMG - I have had a revelation (and too much red wine).

Welp is the mild mannered janitor!

3855287F-03F9-4D04-B78F-DEDEDCD881B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Holy cow, that's a tremendous amount of work you've done. What a resource - no doubt it will be bookmarked on the laptops of many professionals involved in this case. Outstanding!šŸŒ 

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.