Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up and can’t believe what I’m reading about the video.

Sitting on my hands.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this the longest Fanny Lips and ToneAlone have been quiet for? I hope they are bleeping shitting themselves, absolute shower of bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I also have cider and I'm a non-drinker 😛 I also have half of M&S biscuit section in my cupboard. One cider down and I'll pull out my credit card and start ordering more advent calendars. That's my excuse, I was drunk. That's how it works, right?
advent calendar? Amateur, sideboards is the drunk buy 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think Alice and the girls will go out for dinner tonight (pap shots) or will it be ‘all the fun we have at home’ Instagram?
From what I can see, the sock puppets are all fairly quiet, think someone got a visit from the old bill?

Edit: Ok I did not see the complete end of this gif til I posted this 😂😭
svu-law-and-order.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dont post on here very often as normally lurk but just arrived at our Airbnb in deepest darkest Wales on Yos birthday and got some complimentary Welsh cakes - think it's a sign ....
That’s it! I have to try these and since I can’t go to Wales I will order myself some. 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe not a popular opinion, but I think the girls would be better off in foster care r
than wirh Alice. The therapy would have a better chance to work while away from the monster known as mother. Being away from the bottle blonde Sasquatch would allow them to see how normal family home functions.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'd personally identify who the daughter's Discord friend is and involve their parents. I doubt they'd be happy to know their child is participating in this toxic and legally questionable nonsense.

MOO
Assuming the friend is a child - doesn’t she have “online friends”? Her judgment seems to be about as sound as her mother’s so who knows who she’s actually talking to online.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My thoughts on the video..

They were clearly hoping this would be their smoking gun and the DM would pick it up and Alison Noshoff would get it front page.

No one wants to touch it for one and one reason only.. it literally proves nothing. It’s a badly edited video which shows a really unwell teenager following in her mothers footsteps and the clip of IG shows him trying to reassure her and calm her and bring her down from this hysteria.

I don’t see a dad being cruel, dismissive or gaslighting, I see him trying to reassure her she’s ok and to hopefully stay so they can have a nice time.

I’m going to assume the Flying Monkey brigade have seen this version and this version alone because heaven forbid Alice allowed anyone to see her babies swearing and being violent and provocative and not the sweet innocent angels who’s daddy doesn’t love them she claims they are.
Again, I could also be dead wrong because Alice could murder IG in full view of the world and the FM brigade would blame him for walking into the knife.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe not a popular opinion, but I think the girls would be better off in foster care r
than wirh Alice. The therapy would have a better chance to work while away from the monster known as mother. Being away from the bottle blonde Sasquatch would allow them to see how normal family home functions.
I agree. I think just them being away from her (but together) would eventually bring a different perspective- like it did for Ioan when filming Harrow. With her absence does not make the heart grow fonder, it provides clarity and distance to see there is a different way to live.

Reactions: 33
Hi Alice. I know your reading here. Keep up your current strategy. It's working in your favor, if you want to end up with nothing.

you-could-do-less-inform.gif

• Haha
I think Bianca chose complete indifference to Alice today.

I think she decided a while back to act on Instagram exactly how she chooses. I really don't think she has Alice's reaction as a consideration at all, and I think Ioan is fine with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Do you think Alice and the girls will go out for dinner tonight (pap shots) or will it be ‘all the fun we have at home’ Instagram?
If the girls are really lucky it'll be another "we had a lovely meal out" with a plate of food in front of her and a completely empty table next to the Es.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
....Again, I could also be dead wrong because Alice could murder IG in full view of the world and the FM brigade would blame him for walking into the knife.
Exactly this. I honestly think Alice will go full Betty Broderick if she loses custody. She has basically said she won't stop at anything, and we all know that the only thing she has actually followed through with is her oath to remain vengeful until the end of her days. Ioan and Bianca have been well advised on how to keep safe, but Ella is, at the moment, kind of a weapon loaded and locked on by Alice.

• Sad
Okay, well, A is a foul creature. Something about her is simply foul.

I hope I & B are enjoying a wonderful day.
Obviously with what is going on at the moment, the shadow of her malice is there, but she’s such a stupid slug that I’m sure Bianca can easily shrug her away. A has no friends, no-one cares for her, her kids are programmed. She’ll end up with nothing at all.
She’s just a bloated mess of hate and I can see her being arrested and detained under the mental health act or dying. Then as the years go on the kids can heal and hopefully learn what normality is, and have a relationship with their father again. But he also deserves a life and every time she shits out more of her poison Ioan must feel nothing but gratitude that he is out from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy birthday, Ioan! He and Bianca look so healthy and happy. I wish them both all the best, and I hope Ioan has a fantastic birthday. He deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.