Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim and Ella are really going to be in for a rude awakening when those kids become teenagers. Halle is already fast for her age and waiting to break free. They’re not even ready for what’s ahead of them.

And another thing I noticed is she really doesn’t like to cook. She throws together meals without any thought whatsoever. It’s always some potatoes with a jar of some kind of gravy on it. It’s a lot of hurry up meals and she feeds them so early and before bed she tries to give them a price of toast or a bowl of cereal I remember her saying, but Ti

She’s playing a fake roll for views. She knows damn well she doesn’t do all that. And why did we need to see her getting in the shower.
Let’s have a bet how fast that YT channel is going to crash and burn. Come have breakfast with the Grimwades. We just saw your whole wake up routine and have we not seen this before? Pour some cereal in a bowl and call it day. So now a staged breakfast that we know damn well doesn’t happen everyday.
They cut corners when it comes to feeding the kids. Ella talked about hiding food from the kids. That is crazy they pay the BILLS!! Poor Houston is sick, and she acts like its no big deal. This is another vlog gaslighting their viewers

Reactions: 4
Let’s have a bet how fast that YT channel is going to crash and burn. Come have breakfast with the Grimwades. We just saw your whole wake up routine and have we not seen this before? Pour some cereal in a bowl and call it day. So now a staged breakfast that we know damn well doesn’t happen everyday.

What a train wreak. The breakfast blog was the same as the breakfast routine. Bowls of cereal and fruit, Ella couldn’t make the eggs because spoiled Houston was having a temper tantrum about something and she couldn’t put her down. At least Halo wasn’t on the floor this time around. Halo didn’t even have any food on her table and Tim, standing there with the camera. Put the damn phone down and help out. Cook a egg, do,something. They treat Houston as the baby vs Halo.
You have said all I wanted to. I’m speechless how was this content. It was the same as the last vlog lol. They are embarrassing. They have clearly read on here and we’re all staging this to prove they don’t just eat cereal. I actually think they are dumb. What’s with heze kicking the ball around the kitchen I mean come on the boy needs serious help and it’s their fault. Ella was rambling more tit than usual it was just awful.the mention of homeschooling is just lie after lie. Putting hand up to talk etc poor kids

Reactions: 5
Not only do I think the kids get so hungry because of the tiny portion sizes they are usually given aswell as the fact they don’t seem to be allowed have snacks that much everything is so controlled by Ella and Tim but another reason the kids are probably constantly wanting to eat is cause of boredom they’ve nothing stimulating their minds, no routine and their just in the house all the time or their grandparents house.

Reactions: 6
Not only do I think the kids get so hungry because of the tiny portion sizes they are usually given aswell as the fact they don’t seem to be allowed have snacks that much everything is so controlled by Ella and Tim but another reason the kids are probably constantly wanting to eat is cause of boredom they’ve nothing stimulating their minds, no routine and their just in the house all the time or their grandparents house.
You one person who doesn't miss any meals at all...Tim!

Reactions: 8
You one person who doesn't miss any meals at all...Tim!
Exactly 😠 like when he got McDonald’s with all the kids in the car with him staring at him eating it and he got their hopes up when they heard the word McDonald’s but then Ella and him said they couldn’t have anything cause they had breakfast at home….why couldn’t Tim of also had breakfast at home? I could never sit and eat something like that with all the kids sitting there smelling it and seeing it I would feel so bad I would have to get them something for them too even an ice cream OR I wouldn’t get anything at all for myself and just eat at home like the kids but he’s such a selfish man.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly 😠 like when he got McDonald’s with all the kids in the car with him staring at him eating it and he got their hopes up when they heard the word McDonald’s but then Ella and him said they couldn’t have anything cause they had breakfast at home….why couldn’t Tim of also had breakfast at home? I could never sit and eat something like that with all the kids sitting there smelling it and seeing it I would feel so bad I would have to get them something for them too even an ice cream OR I wouldn’t get anything at all for myself and just eat at home like the kids but he’s such a selfish man.
It’s so obvious reu has been told to be quiet. His massive personality is dead it’s gone

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Right, when he ordered that food in front of the kids like it didn’t even fase him. You know this has been done before. It getting worse by the blogs. They have no content because they have no lives with these kids. All of a sudden the same dance routine is playing church music.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The more I see of them the more I think those kids need help

Heze looked like he had been told to empty the bin or put something in the bin for the camera the way he looked at it. I’ve never seen such staged scenes ever. Ella just chats bare rubbish no one normal would be interested.

We know very well what they do they film so this is it. This is their life. They don’t home or we would see it end off. Now a vlog will come at some point of a fake scene at their new table with them all together. They are a mess

Last edited:
The more I see of them the more I think those kids need help

Heze looked like he had been told to empty the bin or put something in the bin for the camera the way he looked at it. I’ve never seen such staged scenes ever. Ella just chats bare rubbish no one normal would be interested.
Yeah I agree everything is so staged and trying to act like such a nice mum who makes her kids whatever they want lol there’s no way every morning she asks them what they want for breakfast and makes them all these different things cause it was just for the camera to try make themselves look good but we all see right through them. Harper and Rue didn’t stay on script though which was funny they started asking for pancakes and other stuff probably thinking wow we can have whatever we want when Ella only asked that question to make herself look good I could tell Ella was thinking just ask for toast or cereal stay on script. Also Tim always have wanting to give lectures and share his thoughts nobody cares Tim you are not wise you don’t give good advice you just demand your wife cooks you things while you do nothing to help you don’t even help with the kids.
Did anyone else notice Heze and Halle look pretty much the same height or close to it in the new video?? She’s 4 years younger than him 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree everything is so staged and trying to act like such a nice mum who makes her kids whatever they want lol there’s no way every morning she asks them what they want for breakfast and makes them all these different things cause it was just for the camera to try make themselves look good but we all see right through them. Harper and Rue didn’t stay on script though which was funny they started asking for pancakes and other stuff probably thinking wow we can have whatever we want when Ella only asked that question to make herself look good I could tell Ella was thinking just ask for toast or cereal stay on script. Also Tim always have wanting to give lectures and share his thoughts nobody cares Tim you are not wise you don’t give good advice you just demand your wife cooks you things while you do nothing to help you don’t even help with the kids.
Did anyone else notice Heze and Halle look pretty much the same height or close to it in the new video?? She’s 4 years younger than him 😳
I thought exactly that and I personally think heze looks abit I’ll. he’s a young boy and he’s being told to work non stop. His body can’t cope

He face doesn’t look right like it’s not developing properly and when you see his height for his age and his siblings around him you realise there is a problem. Waking up early every day to train. He is a child he is not a professional footballer

halle has nooo mind of her own she copies absolutely everything hosanna does, and it’s only going to get worse

Someone asked again why doesn’t lazy Tim help out with anything and why does Haze kick the ball all over the house and of course here comes someone commenting saying he helps out all the time. What a joke always defending him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does Ella feel the need to ask the children what she does at the gym? They don’t know. She goes late at night. Tim, goes early in the morning, both of them use that gym as an excuse to get out the house. He’s definitely not doing much exercise because he looks the same and as for Ella she’s starving herself most of the days.

Why does Ella feel the need to ask the children what she does at the gym? They don’t know. She goes late at night. Tim, goes early in the morning, both of them use that gym as an excuse to get out the house. He’s definitely not doing much exercise because he looks the same and as for Ella she’s starving herself most of the days.
Probably cause she’s very insecure and needs the kids to back up what she’s saying to make herself feel better and in her mind she’s most likely thinking it’ll impress Tim. Ever since he got the idea to escape his responsibilities at home by going to the gym all the time to probably just sit on his phone most of the time he’s there , Ella then started to want to go to gym too to keep up with him and as an excuse to get away from the kids. Ella starving herself and being obsessed with her weight is not a good thing for her children to be listening to especially the girls.

That breakfast vlog is dire, you got Heze hovering over extras for fruit as horse nostrils is dishing it out, he does look ill & a bit malnourished, Houston saying she's waiting for some more, Reu didn't even speak, horse nostrils saying something about 'when we do home schooling at the table in the morning', Tim 'a hundred percent ' waffling on about goodness knows what, Ella you could see getting stressed with it all especially when Halle I think saying she wanted toast, what a complete & utter shitshow of a family🤦.

That breakfast vlog is dire, you got Heze hovering over extras for fruit as horse nostrils is dishing it out, he does look ill & a bit malnourished, Houston saying she's waiting for some more, Reu didn't even speak, horse nostrils saying something about 'when we do home schooling at the table in the morning', Tim 'a hundred percent ' waffling on about goodness knows what, Ella you could see getting stressed with it all especially when Halle I think saying she wanted toast, what a complete & utter shitshow of a family🤦.
tit show is correct. All that for some cereal, fruit, microwave pancakes out the cabinet. Oh master Tim wants eggs with tomatoes and cheese. Why give all those different choices knowing damn well those kids come down and make their own bowls of cereal. Oh but she did mention one time she doesn’t like when they mess up the kitchen so who knows. Why is he following her around with the camera he hasn’t done that in months. So annoying. She’s talking he’s talking and neither of them makes any sense. Houston having a temper tantrum, and she trying to control her mood explaining it away. Halo keeps looking around for more food. Why did she give that baby that big ass spoon? Tim could have sat his ass down and feed the baby. He has no clue what happens around there because he never helps.

• Haha
tit show is correct. All that for some cereal, fruit, microwave pancakes out the cabinet. Oh master Tim wants eggs with tomatoes and cheese. Why give all those different choices knowing damn well those kids come down and make their own bowls of cereal. Oh but she did mention one time she doesn’t like when they mess up the kitchen so who knows. Why is he following her around with the camera he hasn’t done that in months. So annoying. She’s talking he’s talking and neither of them makes any sense. Houston having a temper tantrum, and she trying to control her mood explaining it away. Halo keeps looking around for more food. Why did she give that baby that big ass spoon? Tim could have sat his ass down and feed the baby. He has no clue what happens around there because he never helps.
Tim looked awkward trying to wipe Houston or was it halo nose like he didn’t know what to do and had never done it before. He was only doing it for the camera

Reactions: 4
Tim looked awkward trying to wipe Houston or was it halo nose like he didn’t know what to do and had never done it before. He was only doing it for the camera
Any time it has anything to do with those children’s up keep he has no idea what to do and it shows. He’s even backed off comments on Hazes football. Haze looks like he needs someone to train him in all expects of sports. How to eat right, keep you weight up and be healthy. There is no way he is at a good weight for his age. But we won’t know because she doesn’t take them to the doctor on a scheduled visit for well checks.

• Sad
If you look on social blade their earnings off utube are under 16k a year. This means they could claim benefits but then there’s the question how is their mortgage being paid for the million pound plus house. Looks like it’s heze sponsorship then or parents

They are def trying to make out they are people they are clearly not.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.