Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is this?
I believe on either FB stories or IG. Tim, was standing there with Rue and Harper as Haze opened yet another box from Nike with the new shoes and they were all cheering him on saying something about the shoes being tight.

I believe on either FB stories or IG. Tim, was standing there with Rue and Harper as Haze opened yet another box from Nike with the new shoes and they were all cheering him on saying something about the shoes being tight.
It’s on Haze IG page I just looked it up again.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

It’s on Haze IG page I just looked it up again.
What a joke yet harper got nothing for her birthday

The parents shou be ashamed of themselves. They haven’t got the shoes for their son but beg freebies. I see reu is in a Nike tech fleece. At his age they are expensive so they really are rinsing Nike dry

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the will buy the 6 stair gates they will need it just wing it 🤷🏾‍♀️
03F53D1D-565B-4C06-8DD2-A42ECB0454DC.jpeg

I bet they don’t. They should have really thought about all those stairs when they purchased that house with a new baby.
Well the gates shou already be there. Houston is 2 and even younger when they moved in. Everyone is talking about halo there are more babies R.E.M.

I wonder if the will buy the 6 stair gates they will need it just wing it 🤷🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1890325
Every time I see that baby I feel sorry for her there’s no loving bond between her and her parents they just have very little interest in her unless she does something they can make a video out of. They didn’t want her they didn’t want another girl and I feel bad for Halo it’s like she’s just there in the background on the cold floor or that cot they have in the kitchen I can imagine she’s sitting in that forgotten a lot of the time which is really sad to think about if that’s the case.

Reactions: 6
Every time I see that baby I feel sorry for her there’s no loving bond between her and her parents they just have very little interest in her unless she does something they can make a video out of. They didn’t want her they didn’t want another girl and I feel bad for Halo it’s like she’s just there in the background on the cold floor or that cot they have in the kitchen I can imagine she’s sitting in that forgotten a lot of the time which is really sad to think about if that’s the case.
Either there or the other girls have her. You remember Houston stayed in the stroller have the time or high chair until she screamed her head off.

Reactions: 4
I do hope this is the meal for all them, even if Tim (no doubt he has some special request) and Ella aren’t having it, it’s not enough!
6170E6FF-F1D1-4F78-8CE8-21C8B9B3D120.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I do hope this is the meal for all them, even if Tim (no doubt he has some special request) and Ella aren’t having it, it’s not enough!
View attachment 1895045
She’s done this before make a small meal and plate it up. That’s why those kids are so hungry. She’d say this is dinner and serves it so early like in the afternoon.

I see Tim is back at the Nike store hooked himself up. He has no shame.

How to take care of a sick baby?? Get the hell off the internet!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why does Ella feel the need to make a video about what to do when the baby is sick? Take care of her what else does she need to do.

Right, keep her off the cold ass floor. The baby sick and Tim posting Nike gear. The content has gone to the dogs.

A bunch of babbling as usual. The baby has been sick for more than 3 days and you keep giving her milk bottles. That’s the last thing she needs. Oh and Master Tim gave Ella permission to stop with the business and tend to Halo because he’s sure not going to do it. Doesn’t have a clue. She may have an ear infection, but she won’t take her in so the doctor can look at her so it’s at home feeling awful. Poor baby!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Whatever ‘business’ thing they are working on it’s obvious that poor Halo isn’t well and was probably crying and Tim got irritated and fed up of Halo so told Ella she should take the baby and leave cause he wasn’t interested in being with the baby you didn’t hear him saying he’ll be the one to look after her. That new video there is ZERO maternal bond between Ella and Halo literally there is nothing it’s so forced it’s like Ella hates spending time with Halo and would rather be anywhere else. Poor child being stuck with them for many more years.

• Angry
Haven't watched them in a while but this video is ridiculous! I noticed how Ella acted with Halo, like a teen who has been tasked with watching a baby and she's not happy about it- you could never tell this is her mom and a mom of 7! Omg..putting down duvets in the bathroom and sleeping there as well in case baby will vomit cuz she's worried about her carpets! Thatl is the most insane mothering advice I have ever heard in my life! How about picking up baby, putting matress covers on your bed and let her sleep in your bed Ella! For such a young baby why is she even sleeping in her sisters room..(so they can look after her, we know). Only reason she couldn't put her in their bed if king Tim refuses, so mom and baby should sleep on the bathroom floor. JUST DISGUSTING

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Right? Like your kid is sick and the first thing you think about is videotaping her at night? It’s so sad that these kids have cameras in their faces from the time they emerge into this world all because they were born to the laziest parents on earth. Those poor kids will know nothing different. When they grow up and finally escape into the real world they’ll think this is normal behavior.

View attachment 1895045
This looks like she dumped frozen vegetables in a pot with some frozen chicken strips, look at the way the corn is sitting there,this doesn’t even look thawed. Her and her one pot meals are despicable, and yes I believe it’s for the whole 9 of them,she’s constantly rationing those kids food except when the camera is on and she’s faking it for her subscribers asking them what they want besides the typical bowl of cereal they normally get.

Last edited:
Haven't watched them in a while but this video is ridiculous! I noticed how Ella acted with Halo, like a teen who has been tasked with watching a baby and she's not happy about it- you could never tell this is her mom and a mom of 7! Omg..putting down duvets in the bathroom and sleeping there as well in case baby will vomit cuz she's worried about her carpets! Thatl is the most insane mothering advice I have ever heard in my life! How about picking up baby, putting matress covers on your bed and let her sleep in your bed Ella! For such a young baby why is she even sleeping in her sisters room..(so they can look after her, we know). Only reason she couldn't put her in their bed if king Tim refuses, so mom and baby should sleep on the bathroom floor. JUST DISGUSTING
Omfg I haven’t seen this yet. I swear they are mentally ill this so abuse this isn’t a nother. I have kids when they are sick you put towels on the bed etc. this is insane someone rescue these kids

Right? Like your kid is sick and the first thing you think about is videotaping her at night? It’s so sad that these kids have cameras in their faces from the time they emerge into this world all because they were born to the laziest parents on earth. Those poor kids will know nothing different. When they grow up and finally escape into the real world they’ll think this is normal behavior.

This looks like she dumped frozen vegetables in a pot with some frozen chicken strips, look at the way the corn is sitting there,this doesn’t even look thawed. Her and her one pot meals are despicable, and yes I believe it’s for the whole 9 of them,she’s constantly rationing those kids food except when the camera is on and she’s faking it for her subscribers asking them what they want besides the typical bowl of cereal they normally get.
She’s lazy and doesn’t want to take the time to prepare meals that fit her family. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was for Tim and she microwaved something for the kids.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.