Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly believe all the people commenting are on drugs. Are they blind can they not see what we see. How they defend them. Why. I think it’s Tim under fake accounts
I’m convinced Tim or Ella were on here. There was a poster always defending them. They even said they were adopted in one post. I remember the name but looked at their account and they haven’t posted in ages.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m convinced Tim or Ella were on here. There was a poster always defending them. They even said they were adopted in one post. I remember the name but looked at their account and they haven’t posted in ages.
I may R.E.M. but you would have to do look back. Ella wasn’t adopted and even if Tim was hai parents did a very bad job with him

Those kids and Ella don’t know what a real morning routine is where you have to be somewhere for 9am if not before like normal people

Reactions: 4
I may R.E.M. but you would have to do look back. Ella wasn’t adopted and even if Tim was hai parents did a very bad job with him

Those kids and Ella don’t know what a real morning routine is where you have to be somewhere for 9am if not before like normal people
Tim is adopted which is one reason I think the poster was him.
Every single post was a defence of the family and contradicting opinions on here

Reactions: 5
It’s funny how on the vlogs they don’t show the girls dancing to music with inappropriate words for all the older ladies to hear and be shocked about. It’s like each of their social media accounts are based on totally different people. Fake comes to mind. Fake people. Utube the make out they are religious yet on Instagram the girls dance to music with words all about sex

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how on the vlogs they don’t show the girls dancing to music with inappropriate words for all the older ladies to hear and be shocked about. It’s like each of their social media accounts are based on totally different people. Fake comes to mind. Fake people. Utube the make out they are religious yet on Instagram the girls dance to music with words all about sex
I thought the same thing. I guess the girls having their own IG account isn’t getting much views or people joining. I don’t know what they thought was going to happen with that.

Why do we need to see a morning routine, and are we really supposed to believe Halo sleeps with them. Where is Tim during this morning routine? All she mentioned Haze doing is getting up early to train, not getting ready for homeschooling. So none of them have a time to get up for school. Omg!! How many lies is she going to tell. Tim got his breakfast first. What happened to the table? I have more questions but why ask what I already know. No wonder these kids are so hungry she gives them lunch/dinner in the afternoon. WTH!!! Growing children like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How old is Halo now? They haven’t even added her picture to their banner on their channel. Surely as a family channel that’s something you want to do.

13 hours 12k views. They’re definitely going down fast. Why would she lie about having morning Bible study? It was almost the afternoon before the kids had breakfast and then she only gave them a bowl of cereal on the floor. She sure didn’t show what she made Tim for breakfast and the.n lied and said she doesn’t make his breakfast everyday. We all know she does. That man doesn’t know how to boil water by himself. I’m surprised he’s not running around with Haze. Something is definitely going on there.

How old is Halo now? They haven’t even added her picture to their banner on their channel. Surely as a family channel that’s something you want to do.
They don’t count her in since day she came into the world.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why do we need to see a morning routine, and are we really supposed to believe Halo sleeps with them. Where is Tim during this morning routine? All she mentioned Haze doing is getting up early to train, not getting ready for homeschooling. So none of them have a time to get up for school. Omg!! How many lies is she going to tell. Tim got his breakfast first. What happened to the table? I have more questions but why ask what I already know. No wonder these kids are so hungry she gives them lunch/dinner in the afternoon. WTH!!! Growing children like that.
She’s lazy that’s why. Their way of life is a mess. Heze isn’t a pro lol he’s a kid. He shou he at school

13 hours 12k views. They’re definitely going down fast. Why would she lie about having morning Bible study? It was almost the afternoon before the kids had breakfast and then she only gave them a bowl of cereal on the floor. She sure didn’t show what she made Tim for breakfast and the.n lied and said she doesn’t make his breakfast everyday. We all know she does. That man doesn’t know how to boil water by himself. I’m surprised he’s not running around with Haze. Something is definitely going on there.

She didn’t mention day or times on purpose. Don’t they bath at night all that prep to stay at home. Other kids are out the house in mins even for school

I also noticed how late the kids were fed breakfast, she came downstairs twisted and turned then went back upstairs to “get them ready for the day” then said breakfast will be later on, like what? Anyone knows if they have young children they are not that patient when it comes to their hunger, little kids want to eat as soon as they wake up, and then gave them a lousy bowl of cereal was so ridiculous, like you’re home all damn day make the kids some eggs and pancakes and stuff omg they really irk my nerves. And bible study from her phone lmao why don’t they take their children to church especially around the holidays? That’s to tell you how fake they are as Christians, little girls love putting on their pretty dresses during the holidays to go to mass but I guess since they only wear Nike now that’s out of the question. And another lie from the dumb mom she worships that idiotic husband by making his breakfast ironing his clothes even his T-shirts he does nothing, doesn’t even wake his lazy ass up to help with the fake morning routine but hey if you’re happy worshiping a lazy pos who doesn’t work to take care of his family or help you raise the large amount of kids he’s saddled you with then have at it “ mrs Grimwade” lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also noticed how late the kids were fed breakfast, she came downstairs twisted and turned then went back upstairs to “get them ready for the day” then said breakfast will be later on, like what? Anyone knows if they have young children they are not that patient when it comes to their hunger, little kids want to eat as soon as they wake up, and then gave them a lousy bowl of cereal was so ridiculous, like you’re home all damn day make the kids some eggs and pancakes and stuff omg they really irk my nerves. And bible study from her phone lmao why don’t they take their children to church especially around the holidays? That’s to tell you how fake they are as Christians, little girls love putting on their pretty dresses during the holidays to go to mass but I guess since they only wear Nike now that’s out of the question. And another lie from the dumb mom she worships that idiotic husband by making his breakfast ironing his clothes even his T-shirts he does nothing, doesn’t even wake his lazy ass up to help with the fake morning routine but hey if you’re happy worshiping a lazy pos who doesn’t work to take care of his family or help you raise the large amount of kids he’s saddled you with then have at it “ mrs Grimwade” lmao.
That bible study was so fake no way they do that ever lol

• Haha
The things Heze should be learning are different to what Hosanna should be learning and what she should be learning are different to the things Rue needs to be learning and so on so if all those kids were actually being homeschooled they would be receiving an education that is required for their ages but Ella and Tim don’t care enough about those kids to ever give the kids what they deserve which is an education. If they were actually homeschooled there would be routine , they would not all constantly be sitting together while their mother reads things off the phone she clearly has never read before and doesn’t understand herself and the kids just look confused , lost , don’t understand a thing and it’s the kids know it’s all a fake act for the camera so they just sit and do what they’re told to get praise from their parents.

The things Heze should be learning are different to what Hosanna should be learning and what she should be learning are different to the things Rue needs to be learning and so on so if all those kids were actually being homeschooled they would be receiving an education that is required for their ages but Ella and Tim don’t care enough about those kids to ever give the kids what they deserve which is an education. If they were actually homeschooled there would be routine , they would not all constantly be sitting together while their mother reads things off the phone she clearly has never read before and doesn’t understand herself and the kids just look confused , lost , don’t understand a thing and it’s the kids know it’s all a fake act for the camera so they just sit and do what they’re told to get praise from their parents.
So easy to see yes so who are the people on the vlogs that comment. Are they actually all dumb These kids are being modern day abused. Yes they clean and get food but it’s like they in a cult prison. Non of it is normal at all and their personality are totally dead

These people are actually so weird. They all go downstairs no one is dressed and play while mum sorts out the kitchen but and preps dinner. Again no mention what time this is at all. Heze has food then they all go back upstairs to get washed and dressed to all coke back down again to eat loooool. This family are nutters and notice how again they all move have to move together and spend time together as a family as Ella states loool

Last edited:
The other kids had to wait to have breakfast, but master Haze was able to eat twice before them because he’s in training. I was just sitting here and thought about her excuse for why he was eating and not the other children as they sat there and watched him and also said oh Halo will go to Haze for a bite. Smh 🤦🏿‍♀️

• Sad
The other kids had to wait to have breakfast, but master Haze was able to eat twice before them because he’s in training. I was just sitting here and thought about her excuse for why he was eating and not the other children as they sat there and watched him and also said oh Halo will go to Haze for a bite. Smh 🤦🏿‍♀️
It was unbelievable. Training lol. He’s a kid he’s no pro at all. They are pathetic

On their latest story hosanna looks bored in the garden. Take them out somewhere. She’s not into football kids her age like my kids are out with their friends at the weekend playing down the road going round each others houses. She’s stuck in that damm house with her siblings

• Sad
It was unbelievable. Training lol. He’s a kid he’s no pro at all. They are pathetic

On their latest story hosanna looks bored in the garden. Take them out somewhere. She’s not into football kids her age like my kids are out with their friends at the weekend playing down the road going round each others houses. She’s stuck in that damm house with her siblings
Tim and Ella are really going to be in for a rude awakening when those kids become teenagers. Halle is already fast for her age and waiting to break free. They’re not even ready for what’s ahead of them.

Tim and Ella are really going to be in for a rude awakening when those kids become teenagers. Halle is already fast for her age and waiting to break free. They’re not even ready for what’s ahead of them.
And another thing I noticed is she really doesn’t like to cook. She throws together meals without any thought whatsoever. It’s always some potatoes with a jar of some kind of gravy on it. It’s a lot of hurry up meals and she feeds them so early and before bed she tries to give them a price of toast or a bowl of cereal I remember her saying, but Ti

And another thing I noticed is she really doesn’t like to cook. She throws together meals without any thought whatsoever. It’s always some potatoes with a jar of some kind of gravy on it. It’s a lot of hurry up meals and she feeds them so early and before bed she tries to give them a price of toast or a bowl of cereal I remember her saying, but Tim gets another meal once the kids have been sent to bed.
She’s lazy that’s why. Their way of life is a mess. Heze isn’t a pro lol he’s a kid. He shou he at school

She didn’t mention day or times on purpose. Don’t they bath at night all that prep to stay at home. Other kids are out the house in mins even for school
She’s playing a fake roll for views. She knows damn well she doesn’t do all that. And why did we need to see her getting in the shower.

Last edited:
Everything about that morning routine video was odd. The kids playing on the kitchen floor was forced and set up. They were all clearly told sit in a circle and here’s some toys act like you’re playing cause at one point Harper glanced at the camera like she was doing what she was told playing along it’s sad. Heze knows he’s the favourite child and he loves it he thinks he’s better then his siblings and I can’t blame him for the way he behaves because his parents are to blame they’ve given him an ego. Poor Halo god knows how long that baby was actually waiting for her breakfast cause it was clear Ella was not interested in looking after the baby and spending time with her it was like she was trying to avoid Halo for as long as she could yet with Heze she was magically free to make him breakfast. I get the feeling most mornings Hosanna actually gets the breakfast ready for her siblings/does their hair cause something didn’t seem right when Ella was getting it ready everything was too forced.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Everything about that morning routine video was odd. The kids playing on the kitchen floor was forced and set up. They were all clearly told sit in a circle and here’s some toys act like you’re playing cause at one point Harper glanced at the camera like she was doing what she was told playing along it’s sad. Heze knows he’s the favourite child and he loves it he thinks he’s better then his siblings and I can’t blame him for the way he behaves because his parents are to blame they’ve given him an ego. Poor Halo god knows how long that baby was actually waiting for her breakfast cause it was clear Ella was not interested in looking after the baby and spending time with her it was like she was trying to avoid Halo for as long as she could yet with Heze she was magically free to make him breakfast. I get the feeling most mornings Hosanna actually gets the breakfast ready for her siblings/does their hair cause something didn’t seem right when Ella was getting it ready everything was too forced.
Your right. Very staged. Haze had already been up and got himself something to eat that was his second meal and Tim was off to the gym so she already made home breakfast. So I don’t understand for a bowl of cereal what was such the big deal. Then she had the nerve to say she hasn’t had breakfast. It was lunch time by the time she finished.

Your right. Very staged. Haze had already been up and got himself something to eat that was his second meal and Tim was off to the gym so she already made home breakfast. So I don’t understand for a bowl of cereal what was such the big deal. Then she had the nerve to say she hasn’t had breakfast. It was lunch time by the time she finished.
This is why she didn’t state any times. They didn’t have breakfast till kids at school are like on lesson 3. It all gets faker and faker their vlogs. No content at all. The same stuff year after year

Let’s have a bet how fast that YT channel is going to crash and burn. Come have breakfast with the Grimwades. We just saw your whole wake up routine and have we not seen this before? Pour some cereal in a bowl and call it day. So now a staged breakfast that we know damn well doesn’t happen everyday.

What a train wreak. The breakfast blog was the same as the breakfast routine. Bowls of cereal and fruit, Ella couldn’t make the eggs because spoiled Houston was having a temper tantrum about something and she couldn’t put her down. At least Halo wasn’t on the floor this time around. Halo didn’t even have any food on her table and Tim, standing there with the camera. Put the damn phone down and help out. Cook a egg, do,something. They treat Houston as the baby vs Halo.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.