Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's winter and poor Halo is always dressed like it's summer while in the house. Unless the heating is always on...that can't be good for her little body...nowonder she's ill. That and the cold floor 😐

Reactions: 6
How was that content chatting rubbish about nothing wtf and Tim filmin his baby feeling I’ll. they have no content at all. Nothing. And they call this work looool

How was that content chatting rubbish about nothing wtf and Tim filmin his baby feeling I’ll. they have no content at all. Nothing. And they call this work looool
She’s had 7 kids and I’m pretty sure they all have been sick, teething, etc why did we need her advice on how to tend to a sick child. Tim, is never any where to be found when any of these kids get sick. She was more worried about her drooling on the chair. None of the kids are allowed to sit on. Poor excuse for parents that’s for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Even the thumbnail of the video is messed up the baby is unwell ,stressed and upset and Ella and Tim only think to themselves what is the best thumbnail to use to get views that’s all they care about they don’t think to themselves hold on the baby is unwell let’s focus on taking care of her privately with love and patience instead of thinking of ways they can use her for a video to make money. Tim walking around recording annoyed me cause if you actually care about your child you wouldn’t be making a video out of it you would be be helping with the baby.

• Sick
Even the thumbnail of the video is messed up the baby is unwell ,stressed and upset and Ella and Tim only think to themselves what is the best thumbnail to use to get views that’s all they care about they don’t think to themselves hold on the baby is unwell let’s focus on taking care of her privately with love and patience instead of thinking of ways they can use her for a video to make money. Tim walking around recording annoyed me cause if you actually care about your child you wouldn’t be making a video out of it you would be be helping with the baby.
Yes! It was unbelievable that this big grown age man had nothing better to do than to hold a camera and follow a sick child for almost 15 minutes like wtf! I knew he was behind the camera being all quiet then he finally spoke in the end and if you didn’t believe it before that these two pieces of shits exploit their kids now you know. Put down the bloody camera and make that baby comfortable instead of like you know what we can get some footage out of her being sick, like how is this entertainment? These sorts of videos they put out is pure trash always stuck in that blasted house no homeschooling shown,no activities for those kids just pure rubbish about eating breakfast or some nonsense. I’m sick of them and yes I know I don’t have to watch but I do to see how f’ed up these two clowns really are, like it’s not a fluke they really are two sick individuals peddling this nonsense as entertainment,isolating their kids making money off of them. The kids are like animals in a zoo who are always expected to perform on cue even when they’re not feeling well.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This so called vlog shows how lazy they are as thinking about it as someone else said all their vlogs are in the house. There is no subject this could have been shown for a couple of mins and that’s it move to the purpose of the vid. This can’t be the whole purpose loool. They are so so embarrassing. Not to mention evil. When Tim was filming through the stair bannisters at the end I thought omg they really have no shame what they put out.

Reactions: 4
Yes! It was unbelievable that this big grown age man had nothing better to do than to hold a camera and follow a sick child for almost 15 minutes like wtf! I knew he was behind the camera being all quiet then he finally spoke in the end and if you didn’t believe it before that these two pieces of shits exploit their kids now you know. Put down the bloody camera and make that baby comfortable instead of like you know what we can get some footage out of her being sick, like how is this entertainment? These sorts of videos they put out is pure trash always stuck in that blasted house no homeschooling shown,no activities for those kids just pure rubbish about eating breakfast or some nonsense. I’m sick of them and yes I know I don’t have to watch but I do to see how f’ed up these two clowns really are, like it’s not a fluke they really are two sick individuals peddling this nonsense as entertainment,isolating their kids making money off of them. The kids are like animals in a zoo who are always expected to perform on cue even when they’re not feeling well.
I couldn’t believe it either how he could see how unwell the baby was feeling and the attention she needed yet he’s there with the camera not helping at all. A normal person wouldn’t even think of getting out their camera or phone recording cause they would too focused on their child’s needs the last thing anyone who loves their baby would think of is let’s make money out of this situation.

It’s creepy how silent he is filming everything and then he speaks thinking he’s all that acting like he’s so wise and like you said this is proof yet again those two only care about exploiting their children. Shame on both of them for not only filming Halo but also to sit and edit using a thumbnail like that and be happy about it when I felt sad seeing that thumbnail you can see how miserable that baby is how could anyone feel good filming their child in feeling like that it’s crazy to me that they only care about the views and money so will use the most upsetting photo of their child to gain that.

They have no content there’s nothing entertaining about this family they are boring and that’s not me hating on the kids cause not their fault they’ve turned out this way like little robots controlled with no personalities cause their parents ruined them. They are desperate for views at this point so I shouldn’t even be surprised that poor baby got used in this way. Same I’m sick of them too I don’t like them but I guess I just watch to see what messed up tit they say or do next cause I hope they get their karma in the future cause they’ve stole a lot from their children. They are selfish sick people which is why I’ll never get how these fans in their comments obsess over them when I can see how fake Ella and Tim are they can’t fool us on here! What you said is sadly the best way to put it they are like animals in a zoo performing on cue even if they’re sick with their lines they’ve been told to say and if they mess up their lines it’s clear they get in trouble off camera. I feel sorry for the kids being raised by two people like that cause those two don’t even want to be parents they have no interest.

Reactions: 5
I thought that too. How can you sit there and edit this so called content seeing your baby upset. Appalling. Ella was just talking total rubbish thinking she is so important

I thought that too. How can you sit there and edit this so called content seeing your baby upset. Appalling. Ella was just talking total rubbish thinking she is so important
Clearly she has no homeschooling to prepare as we have never seen it and she has time to lay on the kitchen floor yet claims she’s so busy

Reactions: 3
Maybe they should do a vlog on when Tim is next ill and in pain how would he like that. They also wouldn’t do one on one of the other kids as I’m sure even they would think it’s weird but as halo doesn’t have a voice they are taking advantage of that for views

Don't ya"ll think they are just renting this house? It seems totally weird that kids aren't allowed to sit on chairs, beds, there's no colours or pictures on walls, house has to look like a showroom constantly. Either they bought it but can't keep up with mortgage or just renting and planning to move on?
The worrying about vomit on carpet- if she's so lazy to clean it, why not put laminate flooring down? In the other house many times we saw mess..laundry and clutter behind them when they were filming, etc..here it's weirdly controlled and it would be ok for 2 adults but man, they have a ridiculous amount of kids, a toddler, a baby..dirt is inevitable. I haven't watched them a lot recently but I guess heze still manages to kick his ball around the house despite all this ocd cleanliness 🙄

Reactions: 13
No mention of even taking halo to the drs. They haven’t even ever mentioned the mid wife checks she was meant to have not to mention Houston too as age two. Do they do any of these things. Baby groups too are things the kids kiss out on. That’s because its mixing with other people they don’t like yest their own kids can dance to music singing about Sex

Don't ya"ll think they are just renting this house? It seems totally weird that kids aren't allowed to sit on chairs, beds, there's no colours or pictures on walls, house has to look like a showroom constantly. Either they bought it but can't keep up with mortgage or just renting and planning to move on?
The worrying about vomit on carpet- if she's so lazy to clean it, why not put laminate flooring down? In the other house many times we saw mess..laundry and clutter behind them when they were filming, etc..here it's weirdly controlled and it would be ok for 2 adults but man, they have a ridiculous amount of kids, a toddler, a baby..dirt is inevitable. I haven't watched them a lot recently but I guess heze still manages to kick his ball around the house despite all this ocd cleanliness 🙄
This would make a lot of sense because they are extremely controlling with the rules they have in the house like you said the kids aren’t allowed sit on chairs , beds, can’t decorate their rooms and the rest of the house has little decorations to it. It really does like a showroom and not even in a good way cause I’ve walked around showrooms that have a warm homely feel to them but their house is so cold , empty with no life or love in it. Yeah either they can’t keep up with the mortgage and can’t afford anything to put in the house or they’re renting , can’t afford anything and will make some excuse as to why they’ve decided to suddenly move but at the same time they want everyone to think they’re so rich so I don’t know if their egos would let them move away.

It’s strange as to why they’re not making any big changes to the house inside and not putting any effort in but they also act like they have bought the house so it’s confusing. They are known to be liars so you never know what to believe from them. Anyone with little kids especially babies has to expect their house isn’t going to stay tidy and clean all the time cause the house is going to look lived in there’s going to be mess and toys and when babies are around but they don’t really let their kids have toys or move around the house freely cause all the kids seem to be kept in one space at a time so either all outside playing football or all in the kitchen area sitting on the cold floor or on that sofa in the kitchen looking bored.

This would make a lot of sense because they are extremely controlling with the rules they have in the house like you said the kids aren’t allowed sit on chairs , beds, can’t decorate their rooms and the rest of the house has little decorations to it. It really does like a showroom and not even in a good way cause I’ve walked around showrooms that have a warm homely feel to them but their house is so cold , empty with no life or love in it. Yeah either they can’t keep up with the mortgage and can’t afford anything to put in the house or they’re renting , can’t afford anything and will make some excuse as to why they’ve decided to suddenly move but at the same time they want everyone to think they’re so rich so I don’t know if their egos would let them move away.

It’s strange as to why they’re not making any big changes to the house inside and not putting any effort in but they also act like they have bought the house so it’s confusing. They are known to be liars so you never know what to believe from them. Anyone with little kids especially babies has to expect their house isn’t going to stay tidy and clean all the time cause the house is going to look lived in there’s going to be mess and toys and when babies are around but they don’t really let their kids have toys or move around the house freely cause all the kids seem to be kept in one space at a time so either all outside playing football or all in the kitchen area sitting on the cold floor or on that sofa in the kitchen looking bored.
Something is definitely not right. They can’t even hang pictures on the wall. The old house was more lived in then this one. Tim, was about to have a fit when Houston was eating the meat pie and crumbs were falling on the table vs the plate. I thought that was strange. Ella, has seven kids and if she doesn’t know by now to not give a sick baby milk bottles Something is definitely wrong with her.

Reactions: 5
The rubbish that comes out of Ella mouth is so disgusting. You lay your child on a dirty bathroom floor because she’s ill. A baby under one years old you’ve kicked out of your room to be with the older children. I’m not believing this. You have 7 kids and one of the other children had to tell you how they felt so you would know how Halo feels. It’s almost insane to hear her speak. Wow!!!

They are also incredibly stupid to put these videos out. It takes 1 social worker to watch and see that not only homeschooling isn't happening there but lots of controlling/abuse is unfortunately. This isn't normal by any means. I just hope their kids will be fine. Very sad.

They are also incredibly stupid to put these videos out. It takes 1 social worker to watch and see that not only homeschooling isn't happening there but lots of controlling/abuse is unfortunately. This isn't normal by any means. I just hope their kids will be fine. Very sad.
It really is sad. To suggest to any parent to lay a child down on the bathroom floor I’ve never heard of such a thing.

Reactions: 4
Something is definitely not right. They can’t even hang pictures on the wall. The old house was more lived in then this one. Tim, was about to have a fit when Houston was eating the meat pie and crumbs were falling on the table vs the plate. I thought that was strange. Ella, has seven kids and if she doesn’t know by now to not give a sick baby milk bottles Something is definitely wrong with her.
I don’t think she’s mentally all there. A
It really is sad. To suggest to any parent to lay a child down on the bathroom floor I’ve never heard of such a thing.
I never saw this it wasn’t in the last vlog?

Reactions: 3
I missed it the first time on the vlog about Halo being sick.
Same. Il have to listen. Clearly ella bored us to the extent we switched off lol

Omg I just heard it. The woman is deluded she must be mentally ill. this is bleeping abuse. Aren’t there any social workers watching. Who sleeps on the bathroom floor with their child. I have three kids so I totally know what it likes wirh a sick child. Never in my life have I even thought of this let alone do it. To me I’m feelin Ella is being controlled by Tim. This is not normal for a mother or woman or black religious woman to do to their child. I think a hell of a lot of tit goes on behind these closed doors. Also I kept my kids away from stairs away from playing with a ball in the house. These parents want halo to be interested in the stairs nd they have no gates up. I seriously think they have something wrong up there

I can see Tim doesn’t want an I’ll child in their bed or a cot etc. thing is he wouldn’t clean it anyway and he didn’t earn it as doesn’t work so I’m very confused about all this. Very strange

Hang on ella said she was trying to work on the business. What business lol. She doesn’t mean their tit vlogs does she. Then Tim says to take time out and look after the baby. Wtf so he can’t looks after his poorly child. I truly think this woman is under lock and chain with this man and so are the kids. I don’t actually think she’s a happy woman. She is being dictated and controlled and has been for many years by her lazy good for nothing husband

Last edited:
They clearly send their kids to bed early if they are chilling together by 8pm. I bet they're strick on early bedtime too (for kids who don't have anything to wake up early for). What happens if they can't sleep I wonder...no TV or video games to tire them out..just nothing..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.