Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what I’m watching those two are soo selfish can’t even look after the ones they’ve got. Obviously a miscarriage is horrible but they need to look at their priorities. Look after the children you have and focus on them. Why do they need another child just for content for them to just abandon when they get to 1 and get bored of them. Filming the kids crying bad posting that online is just pure exploitment why they needed to filmed in such a private moment. I can’t stand these two and for Tim to say he wanted another anyway is wild. With your older children reaching secondary age they should he investing time into them and their education.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe what I’m watching those two are soo selfish can’t even look after the ones they’ve got. Obviously a miscarriage is horrible but they need to look at their priorities. Look after the children you have and focus on them. Why do they need another child just for content for them to just abandon when they get to 1 and get bored of them. Filming the kids crying bad posting that online is just pure exploitment why they needed to filmed in such a private moment. I can’t stand these two and for Tim to say he wanted another anyway is wild. With your older children reaching secondary age they should he investing time into them and their education.
This was the worst video they have ever put out. Just when you thought they couldn’t do anything else here they come with this.
---
I read through the comments last night just to see who’s all going for this BS and to my surprise this miscarriage happened during or around Halo birthday. So she was pregnant way before that baby turned 1 years old. More lies on top of lies. They weren’t trying to get pregnant and it wasn’t planned. That’s the same BS they said when they’ve gotten pregnant the last 3 times. This explains her emotional roller coaster she’s been on. I believe she really doesn’t want to have anymore but she keeps letting that lazy, good for nothing husband of hers talk her into it. He doesn’t help with a damn thing. Just has I’ve said before she past stupidity to even put her self through this knowing what she went through the last pregnancy. I feel for these kids!!! She’s going to get pregnant again if she’s not already working on it. Which I’m sure she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This was the worst video they have ever put out. Just when you thought they couldn’t do anything else here they come with this.
---
I read through the comments last night just to see who’s all going for this BS and to my surprise this miscarriage happened during or around Halo birthday. So she was pregnant way before that baby turned 1 years old. More lies on top of lies. They weren’t trying to get pregnant and it wasn’t planned. That’s the same BS they said when they’ve gotten pregnant the last 3 times. This explains her emotional roller coaster she’s been on. I believe she really doesn’t want to have anymore but she keeps letting that lazy, good for nothing husband of hers talk her into it. He doesn’t help with a damn thing. Just has I’ve said before she past stupidity to even put her self through this knowing what she went through the last pregnancy. I feel for these kids!!! She’s going to get pregnant again if she’s not already working on it. Which I’m sure she is.
I’m really not convinced she’s had a miscarriage, I know people will say what kind of person would lie about something like that? Tim and Ella Grimwade that’s who. These two have lied and lied about stuff just to get more views and grow their channel which hasn’t been growing at a fast pace at all. For as long as they’ve been doing this they only have 294 thousand subscribers. Now the way their subscribers go on about how much they love them the math isn’t mathing. We’ve seen before that they’re not above lying about anything for views, like telling their daughter that her sister was kidnapped because she slept in or taking their kids to pick out a puppy only to get rid of the puppy because they only wanted more views. There’s a lot more stuff that they’ve lied about or made something clickbait that shouldn’t have been. Like a heading like something happened to our baby only to tune in to see that nothing happened. I can’t understand a mother who says she’s miscarried but still hasn’t gone to the doctor to be looked at. They’re liars and will stop at nothing to exploit their children. You can tell the kids already knew what they were going to say. Also the way they treat that 10 year old girl as if she’s grown talking about I knew mommy was pregnant, little girl you’re 10 and should be playing with friends or toys. Like what do you know about being pregnant. Just way too grown for me. That lazy ass husband will exploit those kids just so he doesn’t need to get a job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I couldn't bring myself to watch all of these theatrics, so I got as far as I got from it they went for a very early scan, she said she was 8 weeks but the baby measuring as 6 weeks or something, then what? has she just passed the baby naturally with no medical advice? How does she know there isn't anything leftover inside her which can be dangerous? They missed a opportunity there, could've made a whole vlog with the 8 of them rocking up to the midwife/doctors office with Heze & his ball to boot , to ask what is the process now 🤷
---
I suppose now though they'll have content in the future 'my miscarriage hell'....or she'll be called on that awful Giovanna's podcast to discuss her trauma.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I couldn't bring myself to watch all of these theatrics, so I got as far as I got from it they went for a very early scan, she said she was 8 weeks but the baby measuring as 6 weeks or something, then what? has she just passed the baby naturally with no medical advice? How does she know there isn't anything leftover inside her which can be dangerous? They missed a opportunity there, could've made a whole vlog with the 8 of them rocking up to the midwife/doctors office with Heze & his ball to boot , to ask what is the process now 🤷
---
I suppose now though they'll have content in the future 'my miscarriage hell'....or she'll be called on that awful Giovanna's podcast to discuss her trauma.
When she went on the podcast she supposedly already had this so called miscarriage why didn’t she speak about it then. She was pregnant before Halo even turned one.

Reactions: 7
I also think half and half they are lying. The sun have gone up 1/2k so get a few more views by people who have no idea who these people are and what they do. The comments were pathetic people feeling for their fake act tit scene. Even the kids looked fake as duck crying etc. I think these kids need to be took off these two

Reactions: 6
I also think half and half they are lying. The sun have gone up 1/2k so get a few more views by people who have no idea who these people are and what they do. The comments were pathetic people feeling for their fake act tit scene. Even the kids looked fake as duck crying etc. I think these kids need to be took off these two
I agree with you. The graphic nature in which she attempted to explain the whole situation wasn’t adding up and was all over the place. Even Tim knew they were all over the place. This is when all the lying started. The kids didn’t follow the script all the way either. They were desperate for more views and followers due to the lack of numbers falling. I can’t wait to see what BS they come up with next week.
---
---
And at that moment all the lady said was nothing was there. She didn’t see anything from what I got from the whole story and she didn’t feel this way or that way as her other pregnancies. Then had the nerve to say they weren’t trying to get pregnant. Give me a break. You don’t take birth control what do you think is going to happen on top of that? Isn’t this what she says every time she gets pregnant?

Reactions: 8
Hosanna looked relaxed like she couldn’t give a Dam what her loony family were doing but all the others were in rehearsal for the awful performance

Hosanna looked relaxed like she couldn’t give a Dam what her loony family were doing but all the others were in rehearsal for the awful performance
At the very start of the video it looked like Hosanna and Halle were trying not to laugh when Ella and Tim were talking so it makes the whole thing look so rehearsed and fake tears. Part of me thinks Hosanna was smart enough to know they were either lying which I would hate to think anyone would lie about something like a miscarriage but unfortunately this is Ella and Tim so anything is possible with them or maybe Hosanna knew things they said didn’t add up or make sense cause at times she looked like she couldn’t care less not because she’s heartless but because maybe she knew there was not a lot of truth in what they’re saying it’s just another script they’re all following.

New thread suggestion.
Dad’s a lazy bum, mom is super dumb! The kids don’t go to school they miss all terms.

Thread name suggestion:

Tim is so lazy, they want another baby, this family is crazy.
This thread title suggestion has the most likes though from what I can see so this might be the winner! although @rhondakarens is good too calling them out for not educating their kids! which I’ve no idea how they get away with that so easily.

At the very start of the video it looked like Hosanna and Halle were trying not to laugh when Ella and Tim were talking so it makes the whole thing look so rehearsed and fake tears. Part of me thinks Hosanna was smart enough to know they were either lying which I would hate to think anyone would lie about something like a miscarriage but unfortunately this is Ella and Tim so anything is possible with them or maybe Hosanna knew things they said didn’t add up or make sense cause at times she looked like she couldn’t care less not because she’s heartless but because maybe she knew there was not a lot of truth in what they’re saying it’s just another script they’re all following.
That is exactly what I thought and for someone else to think this I think it’s true. I’m also baffled how the stupid people commenting how sorry they are on their post can to see through these people

Reactions: 4
This thread title suggestion has the most likes though from what I can see so this might be the winner! although @rhondakarens is good too calling them out for not educating their kids! which I’ve no idea how they get away with that so easily.
In the podcast she said they only come around once a year. This is really not fair to these children especially as they get older.

In the podcast she said they only come around once a year. This is really not fair to these children especially as they get older.
Maybe the person who comes to visit to check on their education is apart of the Grimwade gang lol cause it could explain why they get away with not giving those kids the education they deserve! or maybe it’s just very easy to get away with not educating kids and you might not have to prove much schooling is being done and if that’s the case that’s so wrong cause like you said when the kids get older they deserve to have options in what they want to do in life with an education to back them up.

Thread title suggestion :Coaching the kids but not with a ball, if there's no content the numbers will fall

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw a few people in their comments saying they were going to unsubscribe because they went to far with this,not enough though. The majority of them are still being fooled by these two clowns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.