Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Tim’s full time job is making up half these comments on their posts

Reactions: 7
More toys for the rubbish dump!
Anytime the do IG stories they are never playing or doing anything creative. Lego is a great activity all the children.
1DF15B80-8882-4874-A4ED-97128441BCF6.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Halo can hardly walk and Tim has her standing holding on to a chair kicking a ball. By now she should be walking, walking she’s still in the first stage due to them locking her down and they have the nerve to want another child and always saying it out of love get the hell out of here.

Reactions: 4
Spending some quality time together over the Easter holidays lol. They don’t go to school so they are together all the time. What bullshit. Easter hunt it’s not Easter yet. Anyrhinf for the pay for the ad. So so fake

Reactions: 6
This is the video they anncouned Ella was pregnant with Halo. Go to timestamp 11:45 and watch until the very end of the video you will see how pissed off and unhappy she was to find out she was pregnant again and it clearly irritated her how happy he was cause he’s clearly controlling and always gets what he wants even though he isn’t the one who has to go through the pregnancy and raise the kids. She had fake enthusiasm, was mad about it and she didn’t even want him touching her at the end and you could tell she didn’t want another baby so I don’t know she thinks she’s fooling by pretending like she would be happy to have more babies.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This is the video they anncouned Ella was pregnant with Halo. Go to timestamp 11:45 and watch until the very end of the video you will see how pissed off and unhappy she was to find out she was pregnant again and it clearly irritated her how happy he was cause he’s clearly controlling and always gets what he wants even though he isn’t the one who has to go through the pregnancy and raise the kids. She had fake enthusiasm, was mad about it and she didn’t even want him touching her at the end and you could tell she didn’t want another baby so I don’t know she thinks she’s fooling by pretending like she would be happy to have more babies.

She was definitely pissed to find out and all he could say is I know it’s going to be a boy, and then the scan showed it was another girl and put her out as soon as she arrived. He’s gassed to have another child but does nothing to help pass getting her pregnant. She’s crazy as hell to keep getting pregnant. I would have tied my tubes after Rue. She get so sick and she at the age now where she needs to stop the hell with what he has to say.
---
Spending some quality time together over the Easter holidays lol. They don’t go to school so they are together all the time. What bullshit. Easter hunt it’s not Easter yet. Anyrhinf for the pay for the ad. So so fake
It’s just for whatever the ad pay’s because those kids don’t play with nothing
---
Well this pitty party got 73k views just what they were looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She was definitely pissed to find out and all he could say is I know it’s going to be a boy, and then the scan showed it was another girl and put her out as soon as she arrived. He’s gassed to have another child but does nothing to help pass getting her pregnant. She’s crazy as hell to keep getting pregnant. I would have tied my tubes after Rue. She get so sick and she at the age now where she needs to stop the hell with what he has to say.
---

It’s just for whatever the ad pay’s because those kids don’t play with nothing
I went back and watched the video they announced Ella was pregnant with Houston and in that video Ella said she was booked in to have her tubes tied but that didn’t happen and Tim didn’t look too pleased when she was talking about that cause I don’t think he wants her to be in control of her own body. Then in the video announcing the pregnancy of Halo , Ella also mentions she had plans to get her tubes tied before she found out she was pregnant. She had all that time between her pregnancy with Houston and her pregnancy with Halo to get her tubes tied if she really wanted to but I bet he talked her out of it or got annoyed at her for wanting to do that. He enjoys having control over her and he’s so desperate for another son so guilt trips her into giving him more kids and convinces her they need to keep having babies. He loses interest when the baby is a girl because he hates not getting exactly what he wants.

Exactly She wasn’t happy about being pregnant again with Halo but he didn’t care he had a smug look on his face cause he got to be in control yet again. They don’t use protection so she should of known better she could get pregnant at anytime cause she got herself into this situation with 7 kids because she didn’t tell him no and stand up for herself. If she has another baby she’ll be stuck going through most likely another very sick risky pregnancy with no help from him and then him being an absent father once again when the baby arrives so she’ll be back to complaining she’s a single parent.

So now all the kids have to wear those Nike kits? None of them have their own identity any more. Football is shoved down their throats?
---
I went back and watched the video they announced Ella was pregnant with Houston and in that video Ella said she was booked in to have her tubes tied but that didn’t happen and Tim didn’t look too pleased when she was talking about that cause I don’t think he wants her to be in control of her own body. Then in the video announcing the pregnancy of Halo , Ella also mentions she had plans to get her tubes tied before she found out she was pregnant. She had all that time between her pregnancy with Houston and her pregnancy with Halo to get her tubes tied if she really wanted to but I bet he talked her out of it or got annoyed at her for wanting to do that. He enjoys having control over her and he’s so desperate for another son so guilt trips her into giving him more kids and convinces her they need to keep having babies. He loses interest when the baby is a girl because he hates not getting exactly what he wants.

Exactly She wasn’t happy about being pregnant again with Halo but he didn’t care he had a smug look on his face cause he got to be in control yet again. They don’t use protection so she should of known better she could get pregnant at anytime cause she got herself into this situation with 7 kids because she didn’t tell him no and stand up for herself. If she has another baby she’ll be stuck going through most likely another very sick risky pregnancy with no help from him and then him being an absent father once again when the baby arrives so she’ll be back to complaining she’s a single parent.
If she gets pregnant again knowing she gets so sick and at risk she’s more crazy then I thought. No man I don’t care whom has the right to keep telling you to have more children.
---
So now all the kids have to wear those Nike kits? None of them have their own identity any more. Football is shoved down their throats?
---

If she gets pregnant again knowing she gets so sick and at risk she’s more crazy then I thought. No man I don’t care whom has the right to keep telling you to have more children. Especially when you know you don’t want anymore it’s not fair to the child coming into this world into this dysfunctional house.

Last edited:
R.E.M. they said Halle doesn’t like football so why is she wearing a football kit

R.E.M. they said Halle doesn’t like football so why is she wearing a football kit
I remember backwhen Halle wanted to play football and they told her no she couldn’t play because football wasn’t for girls. But now that they are so desperate for money, they let Harper play, and even got the baby, who can barely walk, kicking a ball around. They lie so much that it’s hard to say whether or not Halle is still interested in football.

Tim’s latest reel is of him taking Reu and Harper to Chelsea vs Liverpool. I have to admit you can see they’re both enjoying themselves probably the most fun outside of that prison (I mean house) they’ve had but what about Hosanna and Halle you never see them being taken out or focussed on. Only when it comes to shopping or doing their nails again material things. For a family channel they don’t really do anything aspiring or perhaps worthy. I’ve said this before but the home schooling large family angle is very marketable. They have an opportunity to educate their children in such a creative way that exposes them to the real world. Instead they make the kids sit through separate videos where they have to act to be sad or happy. Honestly Tim and Ella are going to have it rough once those kids become teenagers.

Tim’s latest reel is of him taking Reu and Harper to Chelsea vs Liverpool. I have to admit you can see they’re both enjoying themselves probably the most fun outside of that prison (I mean house) they’ve had but what about Hosanna and Halle you never see them being taken out or focussed on. Only when it comes to shopping or doing their nails again material things. For a family channel they don’t really do anything aspiring or perhaps worthy. I’ve said this before but the home schooling large family angle is very marketable. They have an opportunity to educate their children in such a creative way that exposes them to the real world. Instead they make the kids sit through separate videos where they have to act to be sad or happy. Honestly Tim and Ella are going to have it rough once those kids become teenagers.
They have no money for their kids. They got the match tickets through from Nike for free so can’t afford to pay for the other kids. Their house is a fake front

They have no money for their kids. They got the match tickets through from Nike for free so can’t afford to pay for the other kids. Their house is a fake front
Yes I forgot to add that Nike probably paid for it no way they can afford or would even bother to arrange that themselves.
In this climate they could do so much content showing hoeing they’re managing in the cost of living crisis. Instead of showing off all the designer drip even though they don’t care about material things apparently.

They can’t go anywhere because they have to help around the house and tend to Halo and Houston because Ella is so busy.
---
Tim. Put thanks to Nike for putting them in the sky box and treating them like royalty. He doesn’t do anything with those kids unless is something he’s interested in and it’s free. Especially if it’s the little ones. The minute he couldn’t get Halle and Houzanna into soccer playing they don’t pay them any attention. They’ve been made to look after kids, clean, wash and whatever else. Oh cook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes I forgot to add that Nike probably paid for it no way they can afford or would even bother to arrange that themselves.
In this climate they could do so much content showing hoeing they’re managing in the cost of living crisis. Instead of showing off all the designer drip even though they don’t care about material things apparently.
Tim put on his Instagram thanks Nike for the tickets and putting them in a box etc

They aren’t suffering as they pay for nothing R.E.M. clothes are free sports are free. Gym is free any meals out or activities are free. I just can’t believe they pay for their utilities and mortgage and food so surely there is something more to that and they don’t

So now Ella is saying she’s still waiting for everything to leave her body and it’s taking a long time. She also said she has the surgery scheduled so does this mean she finally going through with getting her tubes tied? I hope she has come to realize she needs to get this done ASAP

So now Ella is saying she’s still waiting for everything to leave her body and it’s taking a long time. She also said she has the surgery scheduled so does this mean she finally going through with getting her tubes tied? I hope she has come to realize she needs to get this done ASAP
If Tim was any kind of man he’d get the snip instead. I bet he’s not even considered it

If Tim was any kind of man he’d get the snip instead. I bet he’s not even considered it
So I went and listen to part two of them milking the miscarriage and putting Rue at the forefront he was outside kicking a ball not a care in the world. So basically she’s saying she has to go to the doctor and get a D and C but doesn’t want to wait a long time and some other rubbish. A good friend wanted to talk to her but she rather not but you sit on a blog and talk for over 30 minutes. Or go on a getaway with Tim okay and run off and leave the other 7 kids. She’s all over the place trying to give advice.

So I went and listen to part two of them milking the miscarriage and putting Rue at the forefront he was outside kicking a ball not a care in the world. So basically she’s saying she has to go to the doctor and get a D and C but doesn’t want to wait a long time and some other rubbish. A good friend wanted to talk to her but she rather not but you sit on a blog and talk for over 30 minutes. Or go on a getaway with Tim okay and run off and leave the other 7 kids. She’s all over the place trying to give advice.
As usual it was scripted cause when they went outside to Rue and before Ella could finish asking the question , Rue knew exactly what she was going to ask in a tone as if he was fed up being asked about it. He wasn’t interested at all cause he’s 5 he only cared about playing football but like you said they keep milking the miscarriage and now using Rue to get views for it. Rue was feeling sad and lonely cause Heze has gone away on a football trip and the reason he is now saying he wants a little brother is just cause he’s lonely as he has no friends to play with and no life outside that back garden. If he had friends he saw regularly like at school playing with other kids he would be happier.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.