Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Maze Lee family have had a baby in the last few months....bit of competition I feel from Ali G's part, & your right he had the nerve to say what Ella goes through with each pregnancy yet suggested they have baby number 8, the guy's a selfish head, & as for Halle sobbing about the twin she never knew... please.....that girl is really putting acting skills to the test.🤦
The maze lee family is very successful, the mom is like a math genius and the dad works and also takes care of his kids. They can’t compare to that family. Tim Grimwade is a lazy piece of tit who exploits his family for money. He has no ambition and lives through his kids. The mother is an idiot who worships him because of his complexion. She’s bitching about not being able to keep up with laundry but wants more kids.the piece of tit husband doesn’t lift a finger to help her out. They can use this video as an audition tape to get the kids some roles because they were all acting, good job harper and Halle with the tears.

Reactions: 12
He wants another baby!? what a selfish man wow he’s a piece of tit who exploits his kids , he thinks he’s all that and has absolutely no consideration for his wife’s health and happiness. This is the man who has said he has never changed a nappy as that’s Ella responsibility as the mother, has openly said he never wakes up early with the babies or wake up in the night to a crying baby because he doesn’t feel that’s a man’s responsibility in the family and he didn’t know how to put a baby grow on his daughter!

He doesn’t want more daughters he only wants sons but if you are having a baby there is a 50/50 chance it could be either so if you hate having more daughters then why keep having kids knowing there’s a chance you’re not going to be happy? his reaction and face at halos gender reveal said it all he looked like he blamed Ella for not giving him a son but if he had a brain and understood biology he would realise the man is the one who is responsible for the sex of a child. Stop bringing innocent babies into the world that are not even wanted by you Ella and Tim!

She’s desperate to keep him happy cause she’s an extremely insecure woman. She puts pressure on herself to give him a baby boy in each pregnancy and that’s not healthy to have that stress. Anything he says or wants she will agree too even when it’s clear it’s not something she wants and she’s putting her health/life at risk. She clearly has no respect for herself and is a bad example to her daughters who will think it’s ok for a man to treat them like that and control them. Those girls will grow up thinking they must desperately try please a man all the time. He needs someone to stand up to him and humble him for once in his life

They have 7 kids they don’t even like looking after so why on earth bring another child into the world when you hate the responsibility of being a parent. They are constantly getting Ella’s mum to look after them and poor Hosanna looks tired and fed up always having to look after the younger ones.

He doesn’t have to go through the pregnancy , give birth , take care of the babies and deal with postpartum depression and other things that having a baby can bring cause it’s not all easy and happy every time but he’s too busy avoiding his responsibilities at home that he has no idea what it’s like to be a hands on parent cause if he did there’s no way he would want another child. Easy to say you want more kids when you’re not the one taking care of them day and night.

Those kids seemed like they were acting and forcing tears at times in that video. Something about Ella seemed off too. If she had any sense she would secretly be on birth control instead of continuing to have children with him when we have seen the amount of instagram stories and speeches she gives in YouTube videos about how she gets no help ( she does from her mum but obviously she’s referring to Tim not doing anything but she’s afraid to say his name) and she’s gone on and on about how hard it is being a mum and that it should be team work raising kids but for her it’s just her by herself doing everything yet the second he says he wants another baby she does what he wants. He’s obsessed with boasting about having lots of kids I think he’s either in competition with other YouTube families or he just loves the attention.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the vlog so I’m shocked but I’m not shocked. I knew she would try and have another baby as she is a very stupid woman. She will continue trying as they use kids for so called content. More vlogs in doing hair playing football having baths and any old tit. They are both deluded so let Ella suffer she is one stupid woman

Reactions: 4
Plus, if they did have another baby in what room would they dump it in? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Each child is two years apart so I knew time was due. Poor hall poor Houston poor reu. As soon as they reach one years old they are dumped for the next pregnancy as their parents are bored. Reu looks so so sad and halo has just been born as they are planning a next as it was planned. What every two it’s not lol. Whatever
---
Seeing the stupid clip of the vlog and they all sitting together talking about a miscarriage but heze is sitting there with a football can’t be taken seriously lol. They are all nuts

Last edited:
I was just saying the same thing. It was too much for Rue he got up and said he was going to bed. She was so graphic with her explanation of what a MC is. I’m like omg who does this. Just say you lost the child and to sit there crying and the music in the background this was all planned by Tim and Ella. Not sure how much the kids knew before they started taping this.
---
Listening to them speak is so annoying. They weren’t planning for another child but Tim has been asking Ella to get pregnant again and of course her stupid self did. He has the nerve to say they are pro life and he knows how difficult a pregnancy is on her but yet in still you’re willing to risk you life to have an 8th child. Tim, doesn’t help with nothing around the house with the kids, chores etc. she’s already overwhelmed and keeps doing this. Poor Halo has been thrown around since day one. Just imagine what an 8th child would go through.
This is shocking! I don’t watch their vlogs anymore. Ella can’t even stand in first few months of pregnancy and goes into hospital as she is so sick, why would any husband want to put his wife through that 🥴

it’s poor Hosanna I feel sorry for, she’ll have to do everything, 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Each child is two years apart so I knew time was due. Poor hall poor Houston poor reu. As soon as they reach one years old they are dumped for the next pregnancy as their parents are bored. Reu looks so so sad and halo has just been born as they are planning a next as it was planned. What every two it’s not lol. Whatever
They’re desperate for another boy. They have no interest in poor Halo. God help the next baby they plan to have cause they are awful parents and people.

Thread title suggestion
Grimwades #8 Views are dwindling, cue baby number 8 incoming!

Reactions: 5
Omfg this is one fucked up controlling cult. I feel Tim wants to see the kids cry and upset even thou I think that looked fake too as a sense of power and control. This was so cringe and fake and they tried to make it into content for views. Heze and harper holding Ella knee was so acted for the audience to think oh what lovely kids. Harper maybe not but heze def. If I had a death in my life I wouldn’t be filming my kids reactions for the world to see. Even Ella looked fake crying I don’t know if I even believ them as they just have no content and are desperate for views to go up. The kids are so bleeping like robots fake and stiff. Hosanna will run away as soon as she can from these delusional parents
---
Omg Tim says Joanna can u sit down because we can’t see. Wtf. Your baby hall does not want to be on the dam camera she wants to move around. You tell off hosanna who is trying to help why Ella rambles on her private business to bore the world. Poor kids they are so controlled and bullied I think by tim

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thread name suggestion:

Tim is so lazy, they want another baby, this family is crazy.

I can’t bare to watch this. They are getting a buzz to mentally abuse their kids for power feelings and of course content. God these kids are seriously controlled. It’s too fake and very strange as no one sits them all round a camera and does this. One deluded family. Notice how heze had to feel the ball with his foot. His going for a next breakdown when that’s took away
---
Notice how they never said they never lost a baby. It was a Phoebus. A sees an egg no baby at that stage but they didn’t say that as they wants the kids to cry for the camera
---
The time wasn’t right for a baby says Halle lol. They have just bloody had one. I can’t r believe Ella she is seriously so stupid. I bet her mother is going mad

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So she wasn’t even that many weeks along. So basically they will have child number 8 as soon as she can. So that’s why she kept saying she was tired all the time. Smh

I don't watch their YT channel but what I'm reading about their latest video, is sickening.

I can’t believe what I’ve just seen. They tell they children about the miscarriage for the first time on camera to get their reactions. Absolutely sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If they have another baby and it’s a girl , they’ll push that baby to the side like they did with Houston and Halo and I bet they’ll start trying again until they get another boy. They’re desperate for twin boys but if that doesn’t happen they’ll be hoping for the one baby to be a boy. I knew Halo wouldn’t be the last baby. It’s funny how when Ella found out she was pregnant with Halo you could tell she wasn’t happy as it wasn’t planned and then after she had Halo she made it clear she was done having kids and was thinking about getting her tubes tied but it was clear Tim wasn’t happy when he heard her say that cause he for some weird reason wants one baby after the other to get more sons by the sounds of it.

He talked her into having another baby cause he knows how to control her and get what he wants. Didn’t he say last year in a story that if he wanted Ella to have another baby she would? he knows he can make her do what he wants that’s manipulative! yes she’s her own person she’s an adult so she should think for herself but unfortunately she settled for a husband who plays on her insecurities and desperation to please him when a decent husband would do the opposite by looking out for his wife not wanting her to do anything with her body unless she wants to as it’s her choice. They have 7 kids why not just stop and be responsible looking after the kids they have. I don’t pity Ella she knows exactly what she’s signing up for having another baby with him cause we can see how useless and lazy a father he is. Moaning and complaining on her stories about having to do everything herself with no help and how overwhelmed she is and looking fed up but now they are trying for baby number 8 by the sound of it it’s obvious.

I guess there will be a pregnancy announcement not long from now. She will be crazy to have another baby after how badly the pregnancy with halo effected her health and how uninterested she has been in Halo there’s no bond there. I feel sorry for the kids they already have and anymore babies they bring into this world.

Reactions: 9
If they have another baby and it’s a girl , they’ll push that baby to the side like they did with Houston and Halo and I bet they’ll start trying again until they get another boy. They’re desperate for twin boys but if that doesn’t happen they’ll be hoping for the one baby to be a boy. I knew Halo wouldn’t be the last baby. It’s funny how when Ella found out she was pregnant with Halo you could tell she wasn’t happy as it wasn’t planned and then after she had Halo she made it clear she was done having kids and was thinking about getting her tubes tied but it was clear Tim wasn’t happy when he heard her say that cause he for some weird reason wants one baby after the other to get more sons by the sounds of it.

He talked her into having another baby cause he knows how to control her and get what he wants. Didn’t he say last year in a story that if he wanted Ella to have another baby she would? he knows he can make her do what he wants that’s manipulative! yes she’s her own person she’s an adult so she should think for herself but unfortunately she settled for a husband who plays on her insecurities and desperation to please him when a decent husband would do the opposite by looking out for his wife not wanting her to do anything with her body unless she wants to as it’s her choice. They have 7 kids why not just stop and be responsible looking after the kids they have. I don’t pity Ella she knows exactly what she’s signing up for having another baby with him cause we can see how useless and lazy a father he is. Moaning and complaining on her stories about having to do everything herself with no help and how overwhelmed she is and looking fed up but now they are trying for baby number 8 by the sound of it it’s obvious.

I guess there will be a pregnancy announcement not long from now. She will be crazy to have another baby after how badly the pregnancy with halo effected her health and how uninterested she has been in Halo there’s no bond there. I feel sorry for the kids they already have and anymore babies they bring into this world.
You are so right and they already said they will have mixed reactions to the post of having another child. Tim, doesn’t care but if he happens to lose Ella with all this BS he’s not worried because the grandparents will take on all the kids. I hate to think this way but from her health from the pregnancy with Halo she clearly had many issues.

Anytime there is heat in the marriage they do a sad video. It takes the heat off Tim. She will be mad at Tim about something, instead of telling she blames it on something else. I also notice if something is going on in their marriage she won't post nothing on insta. Imagine being so scared to lose somebody you blame their shortcomings on yourself. He really has a unhealthy hold on her.

Reactions: 6
It has taken 9 hours for them to get to 33k. They really have no content and it’s the same people comments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.