Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of this one or her family but I always listen to Made by Mammas. Geeeeez, she’s annoying! Ran here after 10 minutes of her drivel to see if she had a thread. Couldn’t believe the nonsense she was spouting…about 10 people including her in laws at the birth of her kid, her mum made her breakfast in bed and ‘whatever she wanted’ for lunch every day the first year she was a mum. She couldn’t drive longer than 10 minutes without pulling over to hold her baby. Don’t think I’ll bother listening to anymore, she’s insufferable.

Reactions: 5
Never heard of this one or her family but I always listen to Made by Mammas. Geeeeez, she’s annoying! Ran here after 10 minutes of her drivel to see if she had a thread. Couldn’t believe the nonsense she was spouting…about 10 people including her in laws at the birth of her kid, her mum made her breakfast in bed and ‘whatever she wanted’ for lunch every day the first year she was a mum. She couldn’t drive longer than 10 minutes without pulling over to hold her baby. Don’t think I’ll bother listening to anymore, she’s insufferable.
Who is sorry?

Reactions: 1
Reus birthday 🤬 no toys apart from a transformer from his gran and couple of magazines (with free) toys from Harper

The parents get him football kit and football boots that you would be buying your kid anyway if they play a lot of football 🤬🤬

I’m so mad I want to take that little guy to Smyths Toys and telll him to run riot and fill a trolley

His little face was so sad once he realised he hardly got anything to play with

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Who is sorry?
They are talking about Ella that’s the podcast she was on and Ella said all that stuff so yeah basically Ella was spoilt rotten , her mum has always done everything for her , she acts like she’s the best mum in the world , acts like she’s an expert with babies , seems to think she’s better than other women including her own mum cause she has more kids, apparently had all the in laws and other people present when she gave birth cause she clearly loves the attention , obsessed with giving Tim a son , can’t handle anyone calling her out for things cause she always thinks she’s right so gets defensive and loves the attention she gets from being pregnant and having a baby.

They are talking about Ella that’s the podcast she was on and Ella said all that stuff so yeah basically Ella was spoilt rotten , her mum has always done everything for her , she acts like she’s the best mum in the world , acts like she’s an expert with babies , seems to think she’s better than other women including her own mum cause she has more kids, apparently had all the in laws and other people present when she gave birth cause she clearly loves the attention , obsessed with giving Tim a son , can’t handle anyone calling her out for things cause she always thinks she’s right so gets defensive and loves the attention she gets from being pregnant and having a baby.
So true and her mother would come and clean and iron, wash, cook. This was going on in the beginning of their YT channel. Now she’s talking about the everyday task can wait till tomorrow. She’s lazy and doesn’t want to do anything.

Reactions: 3
Ella is very lazy. This is why they eat dinner about 2pm as she doesn’t want to be cooking etc in the evening. Very strange

So true and her mother would come and clean and iron, wash, cook. This was going on in the beginning of their YT channel. Now she’s talking about the everyday task can wait till tomorrow. She’s lazy and doesn’t want to do anything.
And is the tmor the day her mum comes?

Reactions: 4
Ella is very lazy. This is why they eat dinner about 2pm as she doesn’t want to be cooking etc in the evening. Very strange
And those kids be hungry. She’ll cook another meal for Tim. She lets them eat cereal or toast something she doesn’t have to deal with. Laundry in that house needs to be done on the daily with that n
---
And is the tmor the day her mum comes?
Idk how often the mother comes to help now that they’ve moved so far away. I think there an hour away from the grandparents house now.
---
And those kids be hungry. She’ll cook another meal for Tim. She lets them eat cereal or toast something she doesn’t have to deal with. Laundry in that house needs to be done on the daily with that big family. A couple loads at least.

Last edited:
the portions they give the kids are crazy, so small even for a toddler. but not for king heze and the little brat Houston. they can eat when they please

the portions they give the kids are crazy, so small even for a toddler. but not for king heze and the little brat Houston. they can eat when they please
I noticed that also. When Ella makes Tim a late meal Houston was allowed to be up under them while the rest had to be in bed. That one will surely make them pay once she’s older. They already can’t to anything with her.

She is indeed very lazy, what woman with 7 kids don’t stay on top of the laundry. With a family this big she should be doing several loads of laundry every single day. The 3 oldest kids can do their own laundry and fold and put it away. That’s the same room she claimed would be the homeschooling room but it’s probably filled with dirty clothes. And let the lazy husband do his own laundry as well, but instead she treats him like he’s a king. Don’t complain you signed up for the foolery.

She is indeed very lazy, what woman with 7 kids don’t stay on top of the laundry. With a family this big she should be doing several loads of laundry every single day. The 3 oldest kids can do their own laundry and fold and put it away. That’s the same room she claimed would be the homeschooling room but it’s probably filled with dirty clothes. And let the lazy husband do his own laundry as well, but instead she treats him like he’s a king. Don’t complain you signed up for the foolery.
That’s why when I see her complaining I’m like what did you think you signed up for and you still have a baby who will need to be potty trained in the next few months. I’m trying to figure out why is she so tired? She act like she has a plan for her days.

Reactions: 2
So latest vlog they weren't trying for another baby but it happened? 🤔
They can't even look after the kids they got 🤦
So whenever anyone asks 'are you gonna have any more ' & they laugh it off & say 'no' ....obvs lies again.

What a tit show of a vlog, traumatising those poor kids telling them things they really don't need to know, I'm sorry for Ella's loss, but this is too much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So latest vlog they weren't trying for another baby but it happened? 🤔
They can't even look after the kids they got 🤦
So whenever anyone asks 'are you gonna have any more ' & they laugh it off & say 'no' ....obvs lies again.

What a tit show of a vlog, traumatising those poor kids telling them things they really don't need to know, I'm sorry for Ella's loss, but this is too much.
I just saw the vlog, I was just wondering what was going to be the tit show today. Anything for views and clicks. She has got to be crazy to bring another kid in this world. If you aren’t taking any kind of birth control and your tubes aren’t tied or your husband isn’t fixed what do you think will happen? 7 kids later come on now. I said earlier when the last one turns one years old here will come another one.

• Wow
I just saw the vlog, I was just wondering what was going to be the tit show today. Anything for views and clicks. She has got to be crazy to bring another kid in this world. If you aren’t taking any kind of birth control and your tubes aren’t tied or your husband isn’t fixed what do you think will happen? 7 kids later come on now. I said earlier when the last one turns one years old here will come another one.
It’s all bs don’t know if I believe anything they say….they’re desperate for views. To do this to these kids or to share that with people on social media is ridiculous, certain things should be kept private. They’ve done desperate things before for views, the mortgage is probably due. Hasn’t been to the hospital yet but gathered up her children to tell them. These kids will need so much therapy in a few years.

It’s all bs don’t know if I believe anything they say….they’re desperate for views. To do this to these kids or to share that with people on social media is ridiculous, certain things should be kept private. They’ve done desperate things before for views, the mortgage is probably due. Hasn’t been to the hospital yet but gathered up her children to tell them. These kids will need so much therapy in a few years.
I was just saying the same thing. It was too much for Rue he got up and said he was going to bed. She was so graphic with her explanation of what a MC is. I’m like omg who does this. Just say you lost the child and to sit there crying and the music in the background this was all planned by Tim and Ella. Not sure how much the kids knew before they started taping this.
---
Listening to them speak is so annoying. They weren’t planning for another child but Tim has been asking Ella to get pregnant again and of course her stupid self did. He has the nerve to say they are pro life and he knows how difficult a pregnancy is on her but yet in still you’re willing to risk you life to have an 8th child. Tim, doesn’t help with nothing around the house with the kids, chores etc. she’s already overwhelmed and keeps doing this. Poor Halo has been thrown around since day one. Just imagine what an 8th child would go through.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
The Maze Lee family have had a baby in the last few months....bit of competition I feel from Ali G's part, & your right he had the nerve to say what Ella goes through with each pregnancy yet suggested they have baby number 8, the guy's a selfish head, & as for Halle sobbing about the twin she never knew... please.....that girl is really putting acting skills to the test.🤦

Reactions: 11
The Maze Lee family have had a baby in the last few months....bit of competition I feel from Ali G's part, & your right he had the nerve to say what Ella goes through with each pregnancy yet suggested they have baby number 8, the guy's a selfish head, & as for Halle sobbing about the twin she never knew... please.....that girl is really putting acting skills to the test.🤦
I had to fast forward through it. I couldn’t take it. He’s voice is so annoying. Every week I say to myself it can’t get any worse and then here we go. They can’t even let Holo grow up. This is what wrongs with Houston got kicked out for Halo. She can’t even get through a day of laundry, and she wants to bring another child into this mess of a family. It’s more to it then just saying I want another child,

I was just saying the same thing. It was too much for Rue he got up and said he was going to bed. She was so graphic with her explanation of what a MC is. I’m like omg who does this. Just say you lost the child and to sit there crying and the music in the background this was all planned by Tim and Ella. Not sure how much the kids knew before they started taping this.
---
Listening to them speak is so annoying. They weren’t planning for another child but Tim has been asking Ella to get pregnant again and of course her stupid self did. He has the nerve to say they are pro life and he knows how difficult a pregnancy is on her but yet in still you’re willing to risk you life to have an 8th child. Tim, doesn’t help with nothing around the house with the kids, chores etc. she’s already overwhelmed and keeps doing this. Poor Halo has been thrown around since day one. Just imagine what an 8th child would go through.
The fact that they’re trying to bring another child into this world is so irresponsible and disgusting. Let’s not forget they’re trying to shut down TikTok and it’s only the beginning for the other platforms. Depending on social media for income is something they should be worried about, some platforms are also permanently banning pages with children without explanations. The lazy bum refuses to work, looks like the most energy he exerts is in the bedroom. Stop having all these damn kids if you don’t plan on working to feed and shelter them. Nothing lasts forever and no one know what the future holds concerning social media. Did anyone notice how the older boy was looking at the camera to figure out how he should respond? It’s a tit show and a bold move to garner attention for their page.

Why the need to tell the children in the first place. They wasn't aware she was pregnant and filming whilst Mum is crying is going to worry them. Why make a video blog about this, they are scraping the barrel here.
I have a feeling that when the girls start their periods they will also film this for views.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.