Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They clearly send their kids to bed early if they are chilling together by 8pm. I bet they're strick on early bedtime too (for kids who don't have anything to wake up early for). What happens if they can't sleep I wonder...no TV or video games to tire them out..just nothing..
I’m still shocked they put Halo out the room so early. How to you hear the baby crying and your way in another room, and I bet they close the door all the time.

They clearly send their kids to bed early if they are chilling together by 8pm. I bet they're strick on early bedtime too (for kids who don't have anything to wake up early for). What happens if they can't sleep I wonder...no TV or video games to tire them out..just nothing..
They don’t want to be bothered with any of them. Then there’s Tim sitting on the kitchen counter acting a fool. He had to be drunk or something.

Reactions: 4
The tracksuit Tim has on is worth like 300 pounds. Again how?!

What did harper get again..,nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The tracksuit Tim has on is worth like 300 pounds. Again how?!

What did harper get again..,nothing
Harper got Hosanna old phone?? I still have a theory that Tim has some type of inheritance. How can they afford those new phones. They are teaching Hosanna how to me manpultive, she told Harper you have been such a good girl with your soccer blah blah. Basically the more you work the more you get. I really believe these kids dont know what geniune love is. Its more you scratch my back and ill scratch yours in that household. Its upsetting watch.

Reactions: 6
Now the kids are getting iPhone. Oh what’s behind this more social media blogs? So now they’re let loose on the website by themselves. Everyone here knows there’s no way they would spend this kind of money to get these kid’s iPhone if it wasn’t money making behind it idc what they say. First of all of them aren’t even age appropriate to be on any of these sites. So they’ve updated their ages to get an account. Tim, couldn’t manage or even Ella for that fact all those accounts and Tim In the background with his lectures of the day. Everyone keeps asking when are they going to be homeschooling and no answer to that. I was wondering what tit show was today’s blog going to be.

Harper got Hosannas iPod touch. I understand with how the world is today kids are more into technology and getting phones at a younger age so its up to the parent if they want to get their child a phone or not but I can’t lie I do feel sorry for Harper there’s not much of an age gap between her and Halle but yet they treat Harper as if she’s 5 years younger. Hosanna and Halle have this best friend duo going on sharing a room and getting iPhones together and part of me feels sorry for Harper a bit cause it always feels like she’s not really included. Yeah she got Hosannas iPod touch so of course that’s something to be grateful for and I have siblings I know growing up there were times they were getting things I was too young for and you learn to be happy for them and it never bothered me cause I was never interested in what they were getting anyway but I just hope they don’t rub it in Harpers face that they all have the same new phone and make her feel more left out.

They’re trying to prove a point like look at us we love our kids we got them the most expensive phone but all I could think to myself is these kids have no education and no friends isn’t that what should be more important than a phone? If you love your kids you would want them to have a childhood being kids! with friends and their own life outside of their siblings. I don’t know how they’re affording the phones either and yet couldn’t provide their kids with the things they needed like beds for so long. I agree @Jovan they have made Hosanna be manipulative and these kids don’t know genuine love.

Reactions: 7
Why do they need iphones? They have no friends and barely leave their house
It’s all to attract more followers for their IG which means more money coming into the household is what I’m getting from it. No other explanation was given other when Haze away at training or a match if he needs to get ahold of a parent. Other than that the other kids are home all the time. What friends will that contact? Ella had the nerve to speak on the dangers of social media and at the age they all are whom will they be attracting to their social media accounts. Sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen to me.

What does an 8 yr old a 10 yr old and. 12 yr old want the latest iPhone for. They are over 1k each. This is def inheritance of some sort. They are teaching them to be so materialistic and not at all humble. They are little kids I don’t know what to say. They have def come in with some money.

Reactions: 5
just watched their vlog.
What does an 8 yr old a 10 yr old and. 12 yr old want the latest iPhone for. They are over 1k each. This is def inheritance of some sort. They are teaching them to be so materialistic and not at all humble. They are little kids I don’t know what to say. They have def come in with some money.
exactly my thoughts. when i was 12, i got my first phone, which was a microsoft phone before i even got my first iPhone a few months later. i thought they’d at least go for a mini or even an SE

Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for Harper there’s not much of an age gap between her and Halle but yet they treat Harper as if she’s 5 years younger.
Omg i’m okay so happy you said this, i can’t understand why they treat her like she’s the same age as the younger 2. Harper just turnt 7, Halle is only 8 but the oldest two daughters share a room and harper has to share with kids who aren’t even potty trained yet. They literally always leave her out of everything! obvs she was grateful for hosannas ipod touch, but they should have made the harper halle and hosanna share a room. it’s so strange, and of course halle and hosanna got the same colour phones absolutely no minds of their own.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So the Instagrams for the kids are "run by parents" but they need their own phones so they can do their own Instagrams coz its too much doing it on the parents phones so the kids can now do it alone. N this woman won an award????

Reactions: 10
Not necessarily, these phone companies always have deals going on, they could’ve also have gotten them for their “business” account then write them off. Some companies have deals like open one account then every phone after the first one is free or like $35 or whatever, they could also be leasing the phones, hardly anyone buys phones at market prices these days. Anyways getting your kids who have no outside friends and don’t go to school or are even allowed to go anywhere without their dumb parents is useless, they can’t even text each other because they’re literally together 24/7 except for the older boy who goes outside the house for training then the lazy father who just refuses to get a real job goes with him and stays out all day while the boy is at training. The surprise should have been we’ve enrolled you guys in school and you start on Monday or we finally put the room you’ll be using for homeschooling together and you guys start real homeschooling on Monday, certainly not oh we got you guys new phones,it’s just dumb and an attempt for them to handle their own social media because the checks are not rolling in as they should but that mortgage has to be paid. They’re not fooling me it simply makes no sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe they are purchasing 3 iPhone 14’s they are £900 each! What’s going on? Why not just get them as Christmas presents?!
Harper got me tho, bless her 🥹

I can’t believe they are purchasing 3 iPhone 14’s they are £900 each! What’s going on? Why not just get them as Christmas presents?!
I can’t believe it either. iPhone 14. The parents don’t even have a 14. Harper doesn’t even understand what’s going on. She just knows she never gets anything. It has to be coming from money the kids have earned.

It’s probably something they plan to use against the kids if they ever don’t want to film a video of especially as they get older they’ll be like ‘Remember we got you those iPhones’. They even said to the kids if you don’t use the phones for the right things then there’ll be consequences so why give them phones in the first place if you feel something could go wrong and why give them control of their social media no child of their age should be on social media an 8 year old is not mature enough for that.

They have given an 8 and 10 year an iPhone with access to social media and the internet that is dangerous especially as these kids are always in the house or the grandparents house they’ve no idea what the real world is like or the bad weird people that can be on social media. I get it’s up to a parent to decide if their child should have a phone or not but it’s a bit strange why they had to get them these expensive new phones there’s something suspicious about this as they are not generous people they don’t like treating their kids to anything even if it’s something their kids actually need so all of a sudden we are meant to believe they have these generous hearts and want to buy their kids these phones?? something is off here I don’t know what but those kids may have these phones but they’ve no friends , don’t go to school and are so controlled that no phone is going to make up for everything they miss out on.

Something is def off. I don’t feel they bought the phones themselves at all. They couldn’t afford it for one. They are def trying to brag and show off to their viewers and again how on earth did Ella get a parenting award when there are safeguarding issues here with serious red flags

Harper got Hosannas iPod touch. I understand with how the world is today kids are more into technology and getting phones at a younger age so its up to the parent if they want to get their child a phone or not but I can’t lie I do feel sorry for Harper there’s not much of an age gap between her and Halle but yet they treat Harper as if she’s 5 years younger. Hosanna and Halle have this best friend duo going on sharing a room and getting iPhones together and part of me feels sorry for Harper a bit cause it always feels like she’s not really included. Yeah she got Hosannas iPod touch so of course that’s something to be grateful for and I have siblings I know growing up there were times they were getting things I was too young for and you learn to be happy for them and it never bothered me cause I was never interested in what they were getting anyway but I just hope they don’t rub it in Harpers face that they all have the same new phone and make her feel more left out.

They’re trying to prove a point like look at us we love our kids we got them the most expensive phone but all I could think to myself is these kids have no education and no friends isn’t that what should be more important than a phone? If you love your kids you would want them to have a childhood being kids! with friends and their own life outside of their siblings. I don’t know how they’re affording the phones either and yet couldn’t provide their kids with the things they needed like beds for so long. I agree @Jovan they have made Hosanna be manipulative and these kids don’t know genuine love.
It seems Halle Heze and Hosanna are doing their dirty work for them.

Too me Harper knows how to cry on cue, this is why these used her for pranks. They use her good nature too make money.

It seems Halle Heze and Hosanna are doing their dirty work for them.

Too me Harper knows how to cry on cue, this is why these used her for pranks. They use her good nature too make money.
Just when you think the parents couldn’t do anything worse then the last time then here they come with this tit show. The baby is clearly still sick and she hasn’t taken her into the doctors office yet. I’m pretty sure she needs some kind of medicine. They always have her in a onesie with no socks on her feet and it’s cold now.

What the kids don’t realise is these aren’t presents out of love. These are gadgets for them to pimp their kids out more for views and money so they don’t have to work. What parents focus on their kids going on social media over school etc. I mean what the hell these parents are actually dangerous They need reporting and looking into seriously here

The kids are basically being sent to work to become influencers. The parents want to be millionaires that’s what I see and see this as an investment. Jesus Christ they don’t even homeschool

This was acted out. They told hosanna what to say to harper as she was very patronising. Funny not a word of the phones can help you with your learning. Oh no but they will help you with your edits

Last edited:
  • Sad
And look who Harper went to Houzanna not either one of her parents. They may as well have given a phone to them all. Rue, Houston and Halo have an IG account. 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.