Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now when we turn the camera on you’re going to tell the Grimwade gang how much you love your brother Rue, how you wouldn’t survive in a room by yourself so you’re actually so happy to share a bedroom with Rue and make sure you tell the Grimwade gang repeatedly don’t get it twisted so mummy and I don’t have to be called out for our terrible parenting again. If you don’t do any of the things we just told you to do then you can’t hold your football for 5 whole minutes is that clear?
I can imagine it went something like that hahaha
The idiotic father is a master manipulator. Look at the way he has the wife doing everything then calls her superwoman, he thinks he’s superior to everyone but he’s just a lazy bum who exploits his family.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Lol new video is a mess. They were clearly throwing passive aggressive shots at each other.

And how come it's only Ella who admits her 'faults'. Tim just stood there and agreed with her lol.

Oh and what was that about a slip up...?

Tim seems like a super gaslighter. I bet he does a bunch of tit and when Ella finally speaks her mind about it he turns it back on her. That's what I got from that long rant.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lol new video is a mess. They were clearly throwing passive aggressive shots at each other.

And how come it's only Ella who admits her 'faults'. Tim just stood there and agreed with her lol.

Tim seems like a super gaslighter. I bet he does a bunch of tit and when Ella finally speaks her mind about it he turns it back on her. That's what I got from that long rant.
Just another video of them rambling about nothing, those two just love to hear themselves talk. And what on earth was she cooking just throwing a bunch of stuff in a pot yuck those poor kids.

Reactions: 4
Just another video of them rambling about nothing, those two just love to hear themselves talk. And what on earth was she cooking just throwing a bunch of stuff in a pot yuck those poor kids.
I was so confused by all the stuff she was putting in the pot. Did you see how much seasoning salt she put in? I'm all for thoroughly seasoning. I'm a big fan! But she looked like she put in half of the container in lol.

Tim still holding the baby like a sack of potatoes, trying to show her off I guess. It's all about the camera.

• Haha
I was so confused by all the stuff she was putting in the pot. Did you see how much seasoning salt she put in? I'm all for thoroughly seasoning. I'm a big fan! But she looked like she put in half of the container in lol.

Tim still holding the baby like a sack of potatoes, trying to show her off I guess. It's all about the camera.
I was confused aswell, she put a jar of dolmio sauce in then 2 different jerk sauces amongst other stuff 🤣

Them getting this house must of really got to their heads because I still don’t understand the need for this camera man who can’t even hold the camera straight and it’s not like their content has got any better. Either they need a tripod or to put tim back behind the camera because watching him stand there pretending to look helpful all the time and rubbing ellas back the entire time repulses me, he just looks so annoying, why can’t he leave the dam baby alone, even when someone else is holding the baby he still has to be touching halo and stroking her hands. Weirdo

Aswell I’m honestly not buying all this bs about them still living out of boxes is because they don’t like shopping online and they would prefer to go in store together and both choose stuff in person, but they can’t do it because it’s boring for the children and also they have to arrange childcare. When have they ever cared about the children being bored, look at their dam lifestyle. Theres no fun, excitement or anything for them poor children to look forward to, seems like they ain’t even allowed in the garden. Furthermore having to arrange childcare shouldn’t be a problem seen as they were quick to be looked after days after she gave birth to celebrate her birthday.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have used up all their money on the range and new house and actually cannot afford to replace everything they didn’t think to bring from the old house

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand the vlog because they didn’t allude to how they’ve struggling. Tim and Ella are both so emotional detached. Everything seems so fake and rehearsed, rather than ramble on why didn’t they just share anything we didn’t now already. They’re both not great talkers in the sense they don’t make any amazing points and have to back everything up with you get me or you know what I mean.

Reactions: 5
I was confused aswell, she put a jar of dolmio sauce in then 2 different jerk sauces amongst other stuff 🤣

Them getting this house must of really got to their heads because I still don’t understand the need for this camera man who can’t even hold the camera straight and it’s not like their content has got any better. Either they need a tripod or to put tim back behind the camera because watching him stand there pretending to look helpful all the time and rubbing ellas back the entire time repulses me, he just looks so annoying, why can’t he leave the dam baby alone, even when someone else is holding the baby he still has to be touching halo and stroking her hands. Weirdo

Aswell I’m honestly not buying all this bs about them still living out of boxes is because they don’t like shopping online and they would prefer to go in store together and both choose stuff in person, but they can’t do it because it’s boring for the children and also they have to arrange childcare. When have they ever cared about the children being bored, look at their dam lifestyle. Theres no fun, excitement or anything for them poor children to look forward to, seems like they ain’t even allowed in the garden. Furthermore having to arrange childcare shouldn’t be a problem seen as they were quick to be looked after days after she gave birth to celebrate her birthday.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have used up all their money on the range and new house and actually cannot afford to replace everything they didn’t think to bring from the old house
It’s likely what happened, the loser spent all the money on his new Range Rover and now they have nothing left, they can’t even buy stools for the counter so the kids have to stand to eat and are still sleeping on the floor, who buys a luxury car knowing they were about to buy a house for a big family? That’s why he’s from behind the camera acting weird kissing on her neck being affectionate with the baby, they’re trying to get more views. I’ve never seen a family on social media have a camera person it’s just weird.

Oh my this was such a great observation of Tim I noticed so much of the same behavior it just embrassing to watch him and they certainly seem to have blown their budget by not being able to furnish house as yet will probably need to get kids out working getting contracts to cover the costs for this new lifestyle

Reactions: 6
They have to drink out of wine glasses because it takes 2 adults and childcare for 7 kids to enable them to buy a set of basic beakers. Am I missing something, they can most likely pick up a set of either plastic or glass ones at the supermarket with their grocery shop. That was just bizarre.

If they are so fussy about buying anything and having to make even minor purchases together and turn it into a big ordeal (although they have no issues with buying clothes online), then they would know it would take them ages to kit out a whole house…

…so the stupidly of dumping so much of their belongings due to being too lazy to transport them to the new house is astounding. Their previous dining table and chairs were a fairly light set, with a foldable table…it was very easy to transport…yet they have left their children with no table to eat off and no table to homeschool at (and no glasses to drink cold drinks from). Wonder how long those kids will be sleeping on mattresses on the floor for? I can’t see shopping for stuff for the kid’s bedrooms being high priority for them, that will happen way down the list after Tim and Ella get everything they are wanting for themselves.

I’m all in favour of homeschooling, especially for children who have been in school and struggled with bullying or the environment of the classroom…but the lack of checks and regulation to ensure children are being given an appropriate education at home in England is appalling. So many kids, not just grimwade’s, must be slipping through the net via the lack of regulation.

Another thread, but Nadia Sawalha’s eldest daughter was homeschooled, she’s now 19, no qualifications (she decided she didn’t want to sit any exams), no job or college course, lives off her parents and spends her time posing for sexualised photos in her filthy bedroom and idolising drug use. That’s what the result has been of taking a child out of school due to the parents thinking they can do a better job themselves…yet at no point was there anyone in authority checking in on the family to ensure a lack of education at home wasn’t going to ruin her life in the long run. The Grimwade ‘education’ has different alarm bells, but I’d be concerned not only about their lack of basic education but about dangerous attitudes being pushed onto the kids about gender roles, making them afraid to be friends with the opposite sex, and the lack of flexibility to draw on strengths/qualifications in different areas if a chosen career path doesn’t pan out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not very Go Green with the Grimwades is it dumping all perfectly usable items because they want everything new for a new house. I must be daft but i put my daughter above any or my husbands needs as does he. If she needs, not wants, something, she gets it. That could be anything from clothes, bedding or something to eat and drink with.

My husband like to make decisions together but thts usually a greater decision than what glasses to buy. What i believe happens here is that Ella is not allowed to go alone because that means Tim is not in control. I know shes done a few vlogs of taking the kids shopping etc but thats usually with an agenda not just to get essentials. I truly believe its a control thing and Ella has to buy what Tim wants and he tells her how much she can spend. This is just my opinion though x

💯 Gomo
All very strange and of course, the priority when you have a new unfurnished house and seven children, including a new born is a couple's holiday. :oops:

Timestamp 10:20
HOPE FOR PARENTS WHEN LIFE GETS CRAZY || REAL TALK - YouTube

ETizz: "I could do with a little chill with my baby." Sweet Jesus, no! That waddling woman will come back full of his seed and in nine months there will be another little Grimwade girl to ignore.

But then we've all suffered the chorus to: "He Will Never Leave Me." 🙈🙉
E Tizz - He Will Never Leave Me music video (@rapzilla @etizzmusic) - YouTube

Remember, ETizz's trainers might be box fresh but even if they were scuffed, he'd still be standing and Ella would never leave him. :sick: Let's hope a holiday company is ready to overlook the Grimwade children sleeping on the floor, schooling 🤥 in the laundry room and eating standing up to gift this loving couple a luxury break at an adults' only resort. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry just another observation, why does Tim’s face always look somewhat guilty, dunno how to describe it, it’s like he knows he’s a tit father and husband but yet Ella talks so highly of him. He just looks hella judgemental all the time, the forced interactions with Ella and the kids make me feel uneasy and I get such bad vibes from him. My partner is watching it this morning as he was working last night, he isn’t someone to normally give a crap about other peoples business but even he said “ Tim makes me feel sick” and there’s something off about him. We are both really good at reading people and 99.9% of the time correct 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tim's is still the 16 year old in this video who thinks he's someone. :sick:
E Tizz 'Choices' on It's All Good (Music Exclusive) - YouTube

I reckon that all the other kids were gaining qualifications and work experience, whilst E Tizz bummed about the streets on his parents' dollar, fancying himself. Ella bends over to please him, as he could have settled with sexy Sharlene-Monique, you know. :sneaky:

Thankfully, as the song says, sexy Sharlene-Monique appears to have made much better life Choices ...

Photos | sharlene-monique (sharlenemonique.com)

Perhaps she could head round to the Grimwade's new pad and remind Hella of her self-worth.
Media | sharlene-monique (sharlenemonique.com)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg just saw her story this morning of the kids doing schoolwork ( using the term loosely )
A. They look like the colouring / practice writing books you get in the Works
B. They are really letting them do schoolwork lying on thin Fleeces on the floor

You tube , Tik Tok , Facebook and instagram are responsible for a lot of what is wrong with society
Those poor children

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sorry just another observation, why does Tim’s face always look somewhat guilty, dunno how to describe it, it’s like he knows he’s a tit father and husband but yet Ella talks so highly of him. He just looks hella judgemental all the time, the forced interactions with Ella and the kids make me feel uneasy and I get such bad vibes from him. My partner is watching it this morning as he was working last night, he isn’t someone to normally give a crap about other peoples business but even he said “ Tim makes me feel sick” and there’s something off about him. We are both really good at reading people and 99.9% of the time correct 🤣🤣
That’s because he’s playing a role of the perfect husband and father for his gullible subscribers in the US, he knows they love him and thinks he’s the best father and husband and heap all kind of praises on him. I guarantee you as soon as that camera goes off he drops that kid back on the counter and goes back in his ‘studio’ closes the door and plays video games all day and night with his ‘cameraman’. He is a fraud and a horrible actor he’s not fooling me. I guess he decided to spend more time in front of the camera to get more views in a desperate attempt to make more money to furnish that house. Notice how whether that child is sleeping or not she’s always in their hands because they know the subscribers love their kids, the other kids have to take a backseat for now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
A few more observations from the recent, peculiar, vlog:

Tim saying all he can do is throw on a T-shirt and that’s not the way he normally does things…is he complaining that having 7 kids is taking away from his time staring in the mirror and carefully curating his outfits (for sitting around the house in)?

When the holiday was mentioned, he made out he had never had a break since having children. He was working in a group signing on ferries being away for months at a time when Heze was young, plus he has been on tour with Heze, he’s also has regular nights out with his wife, plus I suspect overnights in hotels to have a break from the kids. I found it really bizarre that having NEVER taken their children as a whole family on any kind of holiday for nearly 12 years, that they would proritise a couple’s holiday. What fool would want to look after their 7 kids, including traipsing around for football training while they relax on a beach?

When they were talking about how busy etc they were they mentioned that they were both still working, despite having a newborn and a house to organise…yet they didn’t tell us what work they actually do. Aren’t they both unemployed? They now have a cameraman, who I suspect Tim has also briefed on how to paste in the title sequence and click the upload button on YouTube. Even if Tim is still doing his own edit/upload, seeing as all he does is paste in the title and nothing creative, it’s a really quick 10min job as its the same process each time. So combine that with talking to the camera for 20 mins twice a week, that means Ella does apx 1hr a week ‘work’ and Tim does 1.5hrs. Add in also that Ella choose to be cooking dinner while she ‘worked’, so when she combines chores with work, she actually loses no time at all to her ‘job’.

Tim if you are reading, this is what I want to see addressed. I want to know what Hosanna intends to do with her earnings from the play she is currently being paid to act in. Is she putting the money in her savings account, is she using it to but herself or her siblings something nice? (but not essential things that parents should provide such as beds). Or is that a video that is impossible to make…because Hosanna never sees a penny of her income?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg just saw her story this morning of the kids doing schoolwork ( using the term loosely )
A. They look like the colouring / practice writing books you get in the Works
B. They are really letting them do schoolwork lying on thin Fleeces on the floor

You tube , Tik Tok , Facebook and instagram are responsible for a lot of what is wrong with society
Those poor children
Yeah I just saw that. They were all laying on the hard floor (not even a carpet or a rug) except for one of them who was standing at the island.

That little show was clearly not something they do every day. Another thing they did just for the cameras.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.