Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this on here a long time ago but here it is again for anyone who is upset they didn’t see it
WOW... Classic E TIZZ featuring 'E Ella IZZ'... This shows that ETIMz has been chasing fame for a long, long time ( with his long-suffering and supportive Ella by his side) he is really talentless and this has gone nowhere he now seems to be trying to find fame via his offspring... Just really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WOW... Classic E TIZZ featuring 'E Ella IZZ'... This shows that ETIMz has been chasing fame for a long, long time ( with his long-suffering and supportive Ella by his side) he is really talentless and this has gone nowhere he now seems to be trying to find fame via his offspring... Just really sad.
Exactly!! Ella definitely thought he was so cool, was somehow impressed by his awful rapping and believed he was going to be famous or well known and she also definitely wanted mixed kids so it’s no surprise she married him even when her own father didn’t want her to. I don’t know who lied to Tim telling him he could rap and who lied to Ella telling her she can sing but it’s embarrassing. It does show that he has always been chasing fame for a very very long time but it didn’t work out for him so now he’s putting all the pressure and expectation on his kids especially Heze to give him that taste of fame and fortune

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Can I download this from Spotify? 😂
Not to mention that hideous ear bleeding wedding song Ella sang nearly hyperventilating whilst screeching it. As was said above these idiots have been chasing fame from a long time ago, couldn't make it thru lack of talent now living it thru their kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I download this from Spotify? 😂
Not to mention that hideous ear bleeding wedding song Ella sang nearly hyperventilating whilst screeching it. As was said above these idiots have been chasing fame from a long time ago, couldn't make it thru lack of talent now living it thru their kids.
It’s actually on Spotify lol 😂
93C464C8-E481-4A35-92D4-76EAB8A7F25E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some more E Tizz for everyone to enjoy
Yep...very much gives off 'I grew up around/hanged with black people, into black women, black music, black everything and think I can get away with doing this rap thing coz im basically black inside'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOL!!! Well at least Tim and Ella now have a topic for their next video!
Next Video >>HEZE TO THE SUBSCRIBERS>> "Hey people, don't get it twisted! I wasn't embarassed! My parents have every right to steal my phone, go through it without my permission, catch me off guard on camera, and try to see if I'm a liar, post the video to humiliate me, why because they love me.. (and we need content badly) So Don't get it twisted! ..."

I'll bet money they make a video with Heze saying he was not embarrassed, that ohh hey it was just a prank...

Anyone remember how they forced Heze to take back his words when he made a simple remark when they were house hunting about wanting his own room and not wanting to share with Rue, becasue of the age difference. Ella went off on him, gas lighted him saying why don't you love your brother Rue. Well, it got crazy in the comments, people agreed that he should have his own room.

Well obviously Heze made the mistake of going "OFF SCRIPT" soo...
The very next day, Tim made a WHOLE video with Heze saying " Don't get it twisted people, I dont want my own room and I love my brother Rue."
Yup the kid told the fans DON'T GET IT TWISTED! It's interesting because only Tim uses that phrase all the time and in that vidoe, Heze used those same words to reprimand the subscribers for saying they agree with him. LOL! Poor Heze... kids going to be seriously messed up later in life.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
LOL!!! Well at least Tim and Ella now have a topic for their next video!
Next Video >>HEZE TO THE SUBSCRIBERS>> "Hey people, don't get it twisted! I wasn't embarassed! My parents have every right to steal my phone, go through it without my permission, catch me off guard on camera, and try to see if I'm a liar, post the video to humiliate me, why because they love me.. (and we need content badly) So Don't get it twisted! ..."

I'll bet money they make a video with Heze saying he was not embarrassed, that ohh hey it was just a prank...

Anyone remember how they forced Heze to take back his words when he made a simple remark when they were house hunting about wanting his own room and not wanting to share with Rue, becasue of the age difference. Ella went off on him, gas lighted him saying why don't you love your brother Rue. Well, it got crazy in the comments, people agreed that he should have his own room.

Well obviously Heze made the mistake of going "OFF SCRIPT" soo...
The very next day, Tim made a WHOLE video with Heze saying " Don't get it twisted people, I dont want my own room and I love my brother Rue."
Yup the kid told the fans DON'T GET IT TWISTED! It's interesting because only Tim uses that phrase all the time and in that vidoe, Heze used those same words to reprimand the subscribers for saying they agree with him. LOL! Poor Heze... kids going to be seriously messed up later in life.
Telling grown adults who are just worried about him not to get it twisted? That doesn't sound like a well-mannered respectful child to me. Lol.

Did he really say it like that?

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t understand how people think they are good Christian family when they use their children to make money and don’t even go to church yet they claim to be a Christian family🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Telling grown adults who are just worried about him not to get it twisted? That doesn't sound like a well-mannered respectful child to me. Lol.

Did he really say it like that?
You know, Heze is a good kid, so his tone WAS NOT at all disrespectful, I'll give him that.
BUT he did say "Don't get me/it twisted." (SEE THE ATTACHED AUDIO. He says it near the end.)

I wasn't really calling Heze out...but more so the fact that Tim and Ella made him somewhat retract, what was just an innocent comment.
The point is that Tim and Ella used Heze to push back at the fans for siding with Heze over that issue.
He clearly said he wanted his own room and they made him take it back by including it as segment in the very next video.
Yet even in the second video Heze says again, he doesn't mind sharing with Rue as long as he has a little PRIVATE space for himself.
Inspite of what his parents are trying to do heze is trying to let them know he wants some privacy.

For Tim and Ella its about control. Parents can control, but you also need to allow some room for personal expression.
This is the second time they've put Heze on blast in a negative way, on an issue related to his need for some independence and parental trust.
If Heze fears they will publish his personal, thoughts and desires to the world, will he feel confident coming to them?

Oh, I found the the video, it was the House Hunting video after they viewed the house they actually bought.
Here's the audio clip..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The only person I've heard say 'don't get it twisted' is Darren Gee....& A great model he is 🙄

Reactions: 2
Now when we turn the camera on you’re going to tell the Grimwade gang how much you love your brother Rue, how you wouldn’t survive in a room by yourself so you’re actually so happy to share a bedroom with Rue and make sure you tell the Grimwade gang repeatedly don’t get it twisted so mummy and I don’t have to be called out for our terrible parenting again. If you don’t do any of the things we just told you to do then you can’t hold your football for 5 whole minutes is that clear?
I can imagine it went something like that hahaha

• Sad
Reactions: 8
KIDS STANDING AND EATING THEIR FOOD.... TIM YOU FAILED MY MAN!

The Grimwade kids have to stand at the kitchen island, to eat their meals because their parents did not budget for furniture after buying a million dollar house. They have to stand and eat their food like they're at a little back alley take out shop! LOL

So Tim and Ella appear to be sooo cash poor from the purchase of the house, they can't even buy a few cheap bar stools, or a cheap folding table and chairs, so their 6 children can sit and eat their food?!! Look at poor Harper, she was struggling to get her arms on the counter.

Talk about lack of planning... on Tim's part... since the "Big Man" Tim claims to be the one keeping the household budget in check, yet it seems he did not plan for how they were going to furnish the house even TEMPORARILY. And what happened to the fold out table from the old house? Surely they knew they would need that if they weren't going to buy furniture right away? It amazes me, how wasteful they are.. GO GREEN???

Seriously, even IF they have ordered furniture and are waiting for it to arrive, why not just buy a cheap folding table and some chairs so the kids can sit and eat their food, temporarily. I mean Ella is still getting her hair and nails done! The kids sacrifice while she makes none.

At this point we can certainly say there is NOOOOO WAY those 6 kids are being home schooled. Where would they even sit and do their work??? The children's education is just not a priority for Tim and Ella. What do the kids actually do all day???

I hope they are not paying that cameraman!! That money they are paying him could have bought a few chairs and a table already.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I kind of feel bad for Ella. Just was thinking that. She has to know her husband ain't tit but decides to do nothing about it for whatever reasons.

I still cannot believe she was cutting grass and not him. The only time any woman in my family cut grass was if their husband worked so much he wasn't ever home or of they both were outside doing yard work TOGETHER and he was cutting down branches or something.

He calls her superwoman for doing her part and his part in the family, but really she's just stupid. Being used. A real powerful woman knows their worth and wouldn't be used by some jobless bum who dresses like a teenager 24/7 and won't even change their own kids diaper.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.