Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids are going to have the most miserable teenage years growing up in that house with Ella and Tim controlling them and watching their every move

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't actually get the vlog, & couldn't really understand what lecture Ali G & his dumb wife were saying- was it about them checking Heze's phone & they noticed a group chat which included girls in the group? Or was it a joke/wind up vlog? Or was it they were lecturing Heze not to have a group with girls in it.....just exposed the poor lad.....sorry Heze but him & his siblings are kinda done for 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
why are they so against Heze speaking to girls? Do they expect him to grow up having never interacted with women other than his mum and sisters?

Reactions: 8
why are they so against Heze speaking to girls? Do they expect him to grow up having never interacted with women other than his mum and sisters?
It was a poor attempt to create content, as homeschoolers even though we know no homeschooling is taking place, they have the time to take them out of the house on holidays and adventures but don’t. They always have them inside the house in the same spot because they are too lazy to take them out to have fun or put in the time to do crafts with them. Everything they do is for money like I saw a fb post that they went to the pool but they stood in front of the name of the pool to take a picture perhaps because they were getting paid to promote it. They are the laziest parents on social media especially that husband he needs a proper job to support his family and furnish that house. Every time you see him he’s in a new outfit so he probably spends a great deal of money on himself while the kids are trapped in that house, they’ve never even showed them playing in the garden. And have the nerve to have a cameraman, as if that is too much work for him. The type of content they put out do not need a cameraman, the man is just a lazy good for nothing bum.

• Heart
Insta story they took kids swimming and to the park,showing pictures of kids I'm costumes in changing room.not sure if hossanna is suffering a little body confidence,the others are walking about in just costumes on but hissanna as towel wrapped round her,maybe just the age she is but hope the parents don't body ahame her that she isn't as skinny as the other girls (not that she is fat she just bigger built rhen the others) but they focus on looks and image but be a ahame if she isn't confident in her body at young age bless her,though she does wear crop tops and other outfits so maybe just me
Anyway glad they finally got out of their prison for a bit

Reactions: 5
There like the scary ass Duggars. They used to view every msg recieved to phones. Even when they were over 18 where the opposite sex was involved. N look how their kids have turned out. X

Reactions: 2
Insta story they took kids swimming and to the park,showing pictures of kids I'm costumes in changing room.not sure if hossanna is suffering a little body confidence,the others are walking about in just costumes on but hissanna as towel wrapped round her,maybe just the age she is but hope the parents don't body ahame her that she isn't as skinny as the other girls (not that she is fat she just bigger built rhen the others) but they focus on looks and image but be a ahame if she isn't confident in her body at young age bless her,though she does wear crop tops and other outfits so maybe just me
Anyway glad they finally got out of their prison for a bit
Can’t see it , must of deleted it?

Did Heze really need to take the football swimming 🙄

Reactions: 3
So I saw in the comments where Tim or Ella had liked a comment saying that they wouldn't have uploaded the video if heze didn't agree with it. 🙄

I think next video will be them putting heze on the spot again and making him say he wasn't really bothered. Lol.

• Heart
Is there a thread about the grimwades on Reddit? I saw they had a section about youtube family vloggers.

I don’t want this to happen as I wouldn’t wish an injury on anyone but I am almost waiting for the day Heze trips over his football. He constantly takes the football with him everywhere he goes and in videos he’s been seen kicking the ball between his feet while coming down the stairs. The floor in a new house can be very slippy too when you’re just in socks and so running around with a football you could easily slip and hit your head off something. It doesn’t matter how good he thinks he is at football , he can still very easily get injured especially putting himself in situations were he could not only trip and get hurt but also in public places if he lost control of the ball even for a minute he could kick it into something or someone. It’s extremely disrespectful to be bringing that football everywhere he goes. When he’s sitting at the table eating the football is either always on his lap or on the floor under his foot. It’s a very unhealthy obsession he has with the with it. Rue does it now too and it’s getting ridiculous. Carrying his newborn sister while kicking the football it’s dangerous. Outside of football Heze has no interests or personality and it’s sad. He is always holding the football or has it under his foot in like 99% of their family photos or photos of just him. It’s very rare you see a photo without his football in it and the same with Rue he now has his football in the photos too. Honestly what way are they raising these kids for them to be acting like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Comments have gone down a storm on their stupid lecture Heze vlog, people calling them out & saying why are you embarrassing your son, it should be something mentioned in private etc......this is what happens to them, they get full of themselves, get get cocky & they eff up like the Hosanna prank, how can they watch it back & be proud of their content, if your gonna vlog, keep it real & stop making nonsensical lecture content that's no-one cares for & means nothing stuck in your echoey kitchen, where everything is God willing, 100%, & embarrassing your kids 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If i was there cameraman i would have been sacked by now for telling them i am not filming this tit, heres a gopro and crack on. X
He or she must be getting a bit of money filming the crap content otherwise how else could they entice anyone to take on the job

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He or she must be getting a bit of money filming the crap content otherwise how else could they entice anyone to take on the job
Tim called the cameraman uncle Chris, or rather said he was the kids uncle Chris.

Is he actually their uncle? Shouldn’t the relationship be kept professional
I dont know. Tim was saying the kids to go to any trusted adult including their uncle Chris, he pointed at the camera. Someone said the cameraman might be Tim's gamer buddy. So maybe not his actual brother.

I'm pretty sure whoever it is isn't an actual professional though. They suck. Hope it's not just some random man they are letting around their children.

I am going to try and explain what i see but i cant really explain it. I know it baby number 7 and gets love BUT Ella seems have no connection or bond with her. Halo is just an accessory like a bag or watch. Ella just picks her up when she thinks she should. I would seriously question PND. The immense amount of stress with a newborn, moving house, having a lazy ass for a husband, kids who are on a pedastal and have to maintain the perfect family scenario is taking its toll. I think she is trying to say its baby 7 so we are just laid back and she just fits in but i really think its the opposite and Ella is in above her head.
l see what your saying it all feels like she just going through the motions

Reactions: 5
Comments have gone down a storm on their stupid lecture Heze vlog, people calling them out & saying why are you embarrassing your son, it should be something mentioned in private etc......this is what happens to them, they get full of themselves, get get cocky & they eff up like the Hosanna prank, how can they watch it back & be proud of their content, if your gonna vlog, keep it real & stop making nonsensical lecture content that's no-one cares for & means nothing stuck in your echoey kitchen, where everything is God willing, 100%, & embarrassing your kids 🤦
No one but Tim comes up with all this crap and Hella just follows along. Now there taking pic in the back yard, she nursing the baby and I guess there so in love. I have no idea where they are going with this one.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.