Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a bit until she mentioned the bunny’s they found in the junk room were brown chocolate. Yes we know you are black and your children are brown ! What significance does that have. What an excuse for parents . Poor children that’s not a childhood
And as for the boys with the footballs!!!

I don’t know how to explain it but as lovely as the house is, it just doesn’t suit them

Reactions: 11
Omg how hard was it to buy some eggs and allow the kids to color them, then the useless father could have hidden them throughout the garden and give the kids some baskets and let them go wild outside of the house. This is the worst egg hunt I’ve ever seen, why must the kids always be inside that damn house, are they being held hostage? Open up the door to the garden and let the kids go outside, why must those two attention seekers participate in something as simple as a egg hunt? Hide the eggs and let the kids find them. All that damn chocolate which they probably won’t be able to eat any of, these parents are the worst and is that why mr lazy man Tim gave up holding the camera, so that he can be in every video talking over everyone? Someone please offer that man a job so he can get these children some beds! It’s been over a month and they’re still sleeping on comforters on the hard floor, they’ll all develop back problems and I can imagine the floor being cold as well. Tim stop hanging around the house all day playing video games and find yourself a job or better yet maybe sell that shiny new Range Rover and get your kids some beds and dressers to put their clothes. Ok and again why must the older boy have that ball every second of the day? Even doing a chocolate hunt he won’t leave the ball on the side and now the little brother is becoming equally as obsessive as the older brother, Heze no one will think you don’t love football if they don’t see you holding or kicking a ball,I promise you, this needs to be addressed by the stupid parents. The mom is also still waddling maybe she should get her lazy ass husband to mow the lawn next time.
What has happened to all the furniture that was in their old house. The girls had an nice trundle bunk bed, and I know they had a dining room table and furniture for the boys. Yet the only furniture I see are there new grey sofa set.

Reactions: 3
What has happened to all the furniture that was in their old house. The girls had an nice trundle bunk bed, and I know they had a dining room table and furniture for the boys. Yet the only furniture I see are there new grey sofa set.
I think they are the sofas from the old house x

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how to explain it but as lovely as the house is, it just doesn’t suit them
The house doesn't seem to suit anyone, such a very sterile environment. I know they've just had a newborn and it does take time to get settled, but there's just absolutely nothing personal in that house, no warmth at all for a family of nine. Let's hope they have it beautifully decorated by Christmas 🎄😉

Reactions: 9
If i was there cameraman i would have been sacked by now for telling them i am not filming this tit, heres a gopro and crack on. X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any one seen Instagram post,Ella breastfeeding halo but dont half get eye full of her breast full image,I haven't got oat against breastfeeding what so ever as long as baby ie fee it's just with Ella it just seem ro be a brag (don't no how to say it reslly) but even the most confident women don't show thet mich sorry if offends anyone-in one vlog maybe mothers day she was feeding but had cover on or something n camera didn't really focus on her but maybe just me

Reactions: 5
1. Why do they need to say new house in vlog titles. 2. Why does it look like theyve been burgled n their entire furniture collection got nicked.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any one seen Instagram post,Ella breastfeeding halo but dont half get eye full of her breast full image,I haven't got oat against breastfeeding what so ever as long as baby ie fee it's just with Ella it just seem ro be a brag (don't no how to say it reslly) but even the most confident women don't show thet mich sorry if offends anyone-in one vlog maybe mothers day she was feeding but had cover on or something n camera didn't really focus on her but maybe just me
I thought the same thing. She was so busy trying to get on camera and over talk Tim. Her whole breast was out in the restaurant. It was so loud the baby needed a quiet place to feed.

Reactions: 1
Ella is definitely going to be that mum who acts like she is in love with her son and he belongs to her even if he gets a girlfriend or gets married she will be the most annoying mother in law who acts like she’s the one married to her son

• Haha
Tonights vlog was scraping the bottom the barrel what the hell was that. I have 2nd hand embarrassment for Heze his parents are actual d***k’s! More concern for him allegedly talking to girls instead they should be more worried about actually homeschooling their children.

Can definitely see them filming Heze’s first date when he’s older in secret and showing everyone to embarrass him

The vlog title alone had my blood boil,they said it was a joke but there was a lot ot hidden themes in it,like the girls knowing exactly who he was talking to n what sex that person was,shows the kids are used to snoop n git no privacy the parents should check on kidd fones for interest etc but I think the parents were more p***ed off he could have been talking ro girls and hinder his football career,he hasn't got time for mates other then in Academy never mind girlfriend and think they a terrified heze will do what Ella did to her parents n go behind their back (karma).
Was Ella underage and younger then Tim when they started dating/sleeping together?some things they started to say then either stopped or back tracked what they were saying

Reactions: 3
Halle tried to stop them so many times.

Monitor your child's phone fine, but do it transparently and responsibly, not for views on your crappy vlogs.

Heze seemed really uncomfortable. He even flinched when Ella touched him. He seemed scared.

Looks like the comment section will be interesting again though lol

Reactions: 4
Halle tried to stop them so many times.

Monitor your child's phone fine, but do it transparently and responsibly, not for views on your crappy vlogs.
Exactly! These are the most ridiculous parents ever, they need to use their time to do things that benefit their kids instead of this ridiculous vlog at their kids expense. The poor kid had no idea what they were talking about, he still goes everywhere with a ball and clearly doesn’t have much friends except maybe his teammates at the academy. He definitely has no interests in girls plus he’s only 11. The parents don’t leave him alone for any lengths of time except maybe when he’s training or at his grandmother’s house, but since they’re too lazy to take them out and show some real content they came up with this ridiculous story. Don’t tell me they can’t afford to buy some bar stools to put around that island so the kids won’t need to stand up to eat, where’s all that money they make from YouTube and their tv show? Did they not consider they had to furnish a house that big? Although the lazy husband already has a desk and chair in his “studio”. I feel so bad for these children that are always with each other day in day out, kids need stimulation and i don’t mean those fake talks the dumb parents give I mean they need to get out and be amongst other children. And doing a child’s hair whilst eating cereal, how unsanitary? Why can’t the big kids get their own breakfast? The mom is constantly rationing their food, I’m sure the kids were still hungry after eating that little bit of cereal. I’m also wondering why they won’t put that baby in a crib or bassinet to sleep, are they looking for more views by constantly holding her while she sleeps? And Tim why do you need a cameraman, do you think people wanted to see your face every time you do a vlog? Your time might be better spent doing another full time job to provide for such a big family like yours. You need chairs for the kids to eat at the island and the children need beds, you are an embarrassment of a husband and father please do better you kids are watching you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Heze seemed really uncomfortable. He even flinched when Ella touched him. He seemed scared.

Looks like the comment section will be interesting again though lol
I also think he was uncomfortable and irritated that Ella was doing his hair like he’s a baby while he was trying to eat but also she was doing it on camera so most likely some of his academy friends will see it and maybe that was annoying him too cause he didn’t look happy but he knows he can’t tell her to stop cause Tim will go mad at him

• Sad
Poor Heze looked so uncomfortable, he took ages to work out what they were even referring to. When he did he looked relieved, it was something a while ago and something very minor.

Now he is basically going to be afraid to interact with girls at all, even those his own age who he has met, such as sisters of his team-mates…for fear that anything he does will be broadcast by his parents on YouTube. Either that or this public shaming is going to cause him to be deleting his messages so that when they look through his phone they can’t find it, having to disguise girl’s names with that of boy’s etc in his contacts. Their ‘honesty’ approach is so extreme that it will cause him to go in the other direction.

Also, sounded like Ella was going to say ‘13’, then changed her mind half way through the word to say ‘16’. If she was in contact with Tim as in a romance not a straightforward friendship age 13, then it shouldn’t be any major concern to her that her son may want to speak to girls at nearly age 12. It’s not as if he seems the type to act inappropriately, and he can’t actually meet up with anyone because he has no freedom to go out on his own ever, he doesn’t even do things like catch a bus or walk to school like normal kids so has no way of arranging a meet-up.

The biggest thing they should be drumming into those kids, is not making it embarrassing to admit to talking to the opposite sex, but ensuring that they stay safe online and only talk to people they have verified as being the age they say they are (such as being the sibling of team-mates or are known in person to one of their friends or cousins etc, and are using the same profile and phone number). There’s no reason why Heze should be chatting to 11 year old girls, he would be doing it daily if he was in secondary school and many of them would also have phones and social media, with parents just ensuring it stays age appropriate.

Reactions: 4
They went a bit rimg in this vlog loads calling rhem put for it,still some standing by them giod oarents etc but a lot criticising them (about time) n some saying they hope rhey not going back to their pranking days

D9B60445-2819-49C4-841A-1ABE439982AC.jpeg

The comments are actually too much! Why did they enjoy watching obviously look really uncomfortable. Some of these viewers clearly live such sad lives that they got a kick out of this.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.