Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought boys don't go through puberty until they're 14-15 years old. I thought it was girls that went through it at an earlier age.
It depends, my son is 11 in August & already started 'sprouting', 🙄 & according to other mum's some of their sons too in the same class (year 6).

Reactions: 3
When I was growing up, the sporty boys were actually larger than most.

They had special diets, routines and everything. And they were encouraged to take an interest in one other thing. I remember one being into architecture and now he is in the Construction Business. But of course, I doubt Tim and Ella really adhere to sports diets and education for the boys. They leave that all to the academy. They just think looking sporty and quick feet on camera is good enough.

Reactions: 7
I know kids grow at different rates but you would've thought Heze by now might show slight signs of entering puberty, as people said he does seem a bit on the 'waif' side of things, excessive exercise is not necessarily beneficial in pre-teens.
In my opinion I don’t think the kids get enough food, the mom rations their food and whenever they ask for seconds they’re denied. Even when they stayed at that hotel instead of letting the big kids serve themselves from the buffet she still served them and barely gave them anything. Also whenever they go out the dumb parents never pack snacks or drinks the kids are relentlessly hungry.

When I was growing up, the sporty boys were actually larger than most.

They had special diets, routines and everything. And they were encouraged to take an interest in one other thing. I remember one being into architecture and now he is in the Construction Business. But of course, I doubt Tim and Ella really adhere to sports diets and education for the boys. They leave that all to the academy. They just think looking sporty and quick feet on camera is good enough.
As long as they’re wearing their Nike gears that’s the only thing that matters to them, dumbest parents I’ve ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I am so concerned for these children. Heze has immense pressure on him to become an amazing footballer despite this being unrealistic. Hosanna is taking care of babies all day at 10! Halle is being taught how to be ‘sassy’ and she has to be pretty and cook and clean. Poor Harper- her parents really don’t seem to like her. She’s ignored and put down when she says anything (Rapunzel). She seems so academic- she would excel in a school environment. Rue has had the life sucked out of him. It was obvious he didn’t have an interest in football and he was forced. Houston seems to be treated fairly well but we know how she will grow up - no proper schooling and being taught her place is to run a house. From the minute they found out halo was a girl they didn’t show that much interest in her. It was obvious they wanted a boy

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What a lazy excuse for a man,doesn't work,doesn't look after kids,doesn't do house work and now we know that he doesn't do the gardening either he makes ne sick,Ella grow a back bone and get him told this isn't normal marriage or family life
The comments in the vlog were saying he is a great husband/father and so supportive etc,are their fans stuck in the iolden times cos he isn't any of that.some comments and quite a few were saying how harper is ignored and pushed aside,some are starting to see the cracks I'm this perfect family
What was all that with hallie behind Ella, sexy dancing or what ever it was and another one with the gang signs, it isn't cute imo for the age she is and the other girls too

What a lazy excuse for a man,doesn't work,doesn't look after kids,doesn't do house work and now we know that he doesn't do the gardening either he makes ne sick,Ella grow a back bone and get him told this isn't normal marriage or family life
The comments in the vlog were saying he is a great husband/father and so supportive etc,are their fans stuck in the iolden times cos he isn't any of that.some comments and quite a few were saying how harper is ignored and pushed aside,some are starting to see the cracks I'm this perfect family
What was all that with hallie behind Ella, sexy dancing or what ever it was and another one with the gang signs, it isn't cute imo for the age she is and the other girls too
I think they assume a lot of things about Tim. Because they idolize this family and are maybe projecting a little. Like a few of them seemed to think he was some kind of big music producer and that was his job. 😆

I doubt they would mention Tim not cutting grass on a actual vlog. They know that would not go over well with their viewership. Her cutting grass instead of him after just having a baby.

I kind of hope they do though lol. It would make the comment section interesting again.

Reactions: 6
Ella is mowing the grass😳 Tim lazy ass won’t even cut the grass.
And the fact that she just had a baby makes it even worst. She literally does everything with help from the girls. I was stunned when she went to the new house and cleaned it from top to bottom before they moved. When it comes to bums, Tim is the lowest of the low.

I found something interesting regarding the Abeka Academy homeschooling curriculum that they "use".
The Abeka website recommends 3 to 4 hours daily.
Now, I highly doubt and would be shocked if I discovered that Heze, Hosanna, Hallie and Harper did 5 hours a week!! I assure you there is no way that they are doing three or four hours of guided homeschooling a day!
It breaks my heart that these children will not have the education that they deserve. They will grow up resenting their parents when they discover how lacking their education truly is.

Attachments

• Angry
I am going to try and explain what i see but i cant really explain it. I know it baby number 7 and gets love BUT Ella seems have no connection or bond with her. Halo is just an accessory like a bag or watch. Ella just picks her up when she thinks she should. I would seriously question PND. The immense amount of stress with a newborn, moving house, having a lazy ass for a husband, kids who are on a pedastal and have to maintain the perfect family scenario is taking its toll. I think she is trying to say its baby 7 so we are just laid back and she just fits in but i really think its the opposite and Ella is in above her head.

They will only do school-related vlogs when they are sponsored.

For example back to school with Smiggle.

And they got things that we never see them use.

Was the Abeka thing the one where they showed the different books they had gotten? I think that was them trying for a partnership but the Academy probably wasn't interested.

Reactions: 2
Abeka’s the American homeschooling thing isn’t it? How does that work with a UK curriculum?

Gladv
I am going to try and explain what i see but i cant really explain it. I know it baby number 7 and gets love BUT Ella seems have no connection or bond with her. Halo is just an accessory like a bag or watch. Ella just picks her up when she thinks she should. I would seriously question PND. The immense amount of stress with a newborn, moving house, having a lazy ass for a husband, kids who are on a pedastal and have to maintain the perfect family scenario is taking its toll. I think she is trying to say its baby 7 so we are just laid back and she just fits in but i really think its the opposite and Ella is in above her head.
Glad you said that, I thought exactly the same thing, she's putting on a brave face & she must 'appear' to be coping, especially with the fake fawning over her on the comments- there's no shame for her to say she's finding it overwhelming, but I've said before if she wants to play the martyr, that's up to her, I don't want to bad mind but I can see the Grimwade empire crumbling due to overstretching herself, also latest vlog is 14 mins long, so how much nonsensical tit needed to be cut to get just 14 mins of nothingness really.🤷

Watched It without sound so could be wrong cos carnt hear what beem said but is this activity of Easter egg hunt that's ment to be fun had the parents such the fun out of it as usual and make them compete in teams and been giving clues from Ella rather then just got with s basket n find eggs Cos watching it didn't look like a lot of fun for them.like u said I couldn't hear what the kids were saying or if Happy
Any mention of the meaning of easter with them beem such a religious family,they never mention anything about the church the meaning of an event involving jesus/God but their fans say how they arr such a religious faith family and Ella and Tim say their prayers beem answered or trust in God but dont come across religious

Reactions: 1
Watched It without sound so could be wrong cos carnt hear what beem said but is this activity of Easter egg hunt that's ment to be fun had the parents such the fun out of it as usual and make them compete in teams and been giving clues from Ella rather then just got with s basket n find eggs Cos watching it didn't look like a lot of fun for them.like u said I couldn't hear what the kids were saying or if Happy
Any mention of the meaning of easter with them beem such a religious family,they never mention anything about the church the meaning of an event involving jesus/God but their fans say how they arr such a religious faith family and Ella and Tim say their prayers beem answered or trust in God but dont come across religious
I tried to listen but the empty house echo and then talking over each other was so annoying. Plus the kids trying to figure out which way to act or what to do. Haze and Rue with the football. Rue, said some rude to the girls and was up I there face so Tim got on him. I cut it off after that.

Reactions: 1
That was the worst Easter egg hunt I’ve ever seen. Those parents don’t have a creative bone in their bodies they could have really produced some lovely arts and taste with the all the children making aster bonnets or decorating eggs. Endless Insta families have been doing that all over their instagrams. Tim and Ella could have made an actual Easter egg hunt and got the kids baskets. They’re so last minute and just thoughtless with everything they do. It’s always rushed and you can tell Ella probably had to rush to get the eggs last minuete. The way Hosanna gave everybody their eggs suggests she was probably with Ella when she brought all the goodies.
I’m getting more and more annoyed with the parents who continually treat the girls particularly like crap and post such rubbish on their YouTube. I really wish something could be done to get those children into school because those idiots are actually sabotaging their children's futures.

• Sad
That was the worst Easter egg hunt I’ve ever seen. Those parents don’t have a creative bone in their bodies they could have really produced some lovely arts and taste with the all the children making aster bonnets or decorating eggs. Endless Insta families have been doing that all over their instagrams. Tim and Ella could have made an actual Easter egg hunt and got the kids baskets. They’re so last minute and just thoughtless with everything they do. It’s always rushed and you can tell Ella probably had to rush to get the eggs last minuete. The way Hosanna gave everybody their eggs suggests she was probably with Ella when she brought all the goodies.
I’m getting more and more annoyed with the parents who continually treat the girls particularly like crap and post such rubbish on their YouTube. I really wish something could be done to get those children into school because those idiots are actually sabotaging their children's futures.
Omg how hard was it to buy some eggs and allow the kids to color them, then the useless father could have hidden them throughout the garden and give the kids some baskets and let them go wild outside of the house. This is the worst egg hunt I’ve ever seen, why must the kids always be inside that damn house, are they being held hostage? Open up the door to the garden and let the kids go outside, why must those two attention seekers participate in something as simple as a egg hunt? Hide the eggs and let the kids find them. All that damn chocolate which they probably won’t be able to eat any of, these parents are the worst and is that why mr lazy man Tim gave up holding the camera, so that he can be in every video talking over everyone? Someone please offer that man a job so he can get these children some beds! It’s been over a month and they’re still sleeping on comforters on the hard floor, they’ll all develop back problems and I can imagine the floor being cold as well. Tim stop hanging around the house all day playing video games and find yourself a job or better yet maybe sell that shiny new Range Rover and get your kids some beds and dressers to put their clothes. Ok and again why must the older boy have that ball every second of the day? Even doing a chocolate hunt he won’t leave the ball on the side and now the little brother is becoming equally as obsessive as the older brother, Heze no one will think you don’t love football if they don’t see you holding or kicking a ball,I promise you, this needs to be addressed by the stupid parents. The mom is also still waddling maybe she should get her lazy ass husband to mow the lawn next time.

• Heart
You would think with the new house and space they would have done something really nice outside or taking them as a family to the park. Let them look for eggs and run around. Who does a egg hunt in the house. Tim, didn’t even know what was going on because he never helps prepare anything for the children.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! And Tim was only walking around holding the baby because people have called him out on being lazy. I’m sure he does not hold the baby when the camera is off. But yet when the camera comes on, just like the kids, he goes into performance mode. They know they can fool their stands with the fakeness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.