Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the double post but I saw this and thought of Heze. Tim and Ella are so irresponsible and deluded.
This BBC piece makes for very sad reading, have Ali G & Ella never heard of putting all your eggs in one basket, yes we all want the best for our kids & a bonus if they reach their full potential, but have to be realistic at the same time.

Reactions: 8
Sorry for the double post but I saw this and thought of Heze. Tim and Ella are so irresponsible and deluded.
That article is really worth the read cause it shows why it’s important to give your kids an education also so they have options if one thing doesn’t work out so thank you for sharing that article with us. It’s going to be very worrying for Heze’s mental health if he doesn’t become a famous footballer.

Reactions: 6
That article is really worth the read cause it shows why it’s important to give your kids an education also so they have options if one thing doesn’t work out so thank you for sharing that article with us. It’s going to be very worrying for Heze’s mental health if he doesn’t become a famous footballer.
This article is the truth, only a small percentage of these young men will go pro but to put your kids under this amount of pressure simply to live off of their success is wrong on so many levels. The difference is the young man in this article was able to write a whole play after things didn’t work out, essentially he had something to fall back on, what will the Grimwade boys have to fall back on? They are not in school and whatever homeschooling they’re getting at home will not prepare them for the real world, this is such a disservice to these kids simply because they were born to a lazy father who lives vicariously through them and a mother who’s too blinded to see what going on and the disadvantages their kids will face once they’re in the real world.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This article is the truth, only a small percentage of these young men will go pro but to put your kids under this amount of pressure simply to live off of their success is wrong on so many levels. The difference is the young man in this article was able to write a whole play after things didn’t work out, essentially he had something to fall back on, what will the Grimwade boys have to fall back on? They are not in school and whatever homeschooling they’re getting at home will not prepare them for the real world, this is such a disservice to these kids simply because they were born to a lazy father who lives vicariously through them and a mother who’s too blinded to see what going on and the disadvantages their kids will face once they’re in the real world.
EXACTLY brilliantly worded. If Tim or Ella read this article I’m telling you they would roll their eyes and say ‘Heze will become pro’ they won’t accept the fact that there’s only a very small chance he will make it professionally. Tim is lazy and lives through both his sons so all Tim sees is fame and money he craves that so badly that he will happily put all the pressure in the world on his kids. I’m not a football expert and I’m not a pro footballer but from the football I’ve watched and then seeing Heze play , I don’t think he’s anything special or amazingly talented. When they show footage of him playing football I just see a kid playing football normally like other boys I’ve seen play football and he just seems average nothing incredible. I’m not saying he’s bad or anything cause he’s not but I wouldn’t look at him and think wow he’s incredible. I’m not saying he can’t have a dream of being a footballer cause you don’t always have to be the best at something to enjoy it or do good at it but there are many boys all competing with eachother to become footballers and when it comes down to it you need to stand out you need to be very naturally skilled to go far. I think it’s important that Heze has a backup option which is why he needs an education he needs to have interests outside of football so if that doesn’t work out he will be able to pursue something else but unfortunately Heze now has a huge ego and thinks he’s amazing at football and weirdly takes a football with him everywhere he goes so I don’t think he could mentally handle it if he doesn’t become a footballer. Tim and Ella are literally using him in the hopes of him becoming successful and making millions a year. I’ve seen on Instagram that some professional footballers follow the grimwades and comment on their stuff and I can see what Tim is trying to do use their YouTube platform showing the boys playing football in the hopes of getting noticed by footballers and befriending them cause sometimes who you know can get you far. The only issue with that is you need to be skilled you need to stand out and you need natural talent. Heze obviously does training so he’s learned things that way but I don’t feel he has the wow factor so he really needs to be encouraged to have other hobbies and interests too.

Reactions: 12
There's a saying 'the cream will always rise to the top', if Heze is good enough no amount of tagging in other footballers will do any good, he will shine on his performance alone, I don't know a lot about football but the way he jumps over the ball really quickly is soo cringey.

I
I don't think Ella is too blinded, I have no sympathy for her whatsoever, she's a grown arse woman in her 30's with 7 children, if she has no backbone to stand up to her wasteman of a husband more fool her....she's just as bad as he is if not in a way worse as she knows the in's & out of what's involved with home schooling & to save face she won't send them there even though it'll be good for at least their mental health & in addition skills they'll learn that they can't learn at home, & free her up for 6 hours of the day, she needs to 'man up' put her foot down, & stand up to her lazy arse husband....or do people think she is really being emotionally abused/gaslighted? 🤔 Maybe she's just as much as a victim herself in this tit show of a family.

Reactions: 7
I don't find the boys' football skills to be extraordinary.

They do gimmicks, which are nice to see, but not that useful when playing in a team.

Have never watched Heze play an actual game so I guess we will see.

Reactions: 7
I don't find the boys' football skills to be extraordinary.

They do gimmicks, which are nice to see, but not that useful when playing in a team.

Have never watched Heze play an actual game so I guess we will see.
Yeah after checking out that article I started looking around and doing more research. The tricks Hezze does on his Instagram do not seem to be anything special. The other kids his age seem to be able to do the same thing. I mean, I couldn't do them lol. But I also don't practice for hours a day and carry a ball around with me everywhere. Lol.

Don't really recall seeing him play with any kids his age so it's hard to tell how good he really is in comparison. He is really small for his age and hopefully that isn't being caused by working out too much for his age. I mean all of his siblings are average if not above average for their ages in weight and height, but he is so small.

There's actually a few videos on YouTube that have some interesting things to say about these football clubs and the kids who don't make it.

Another thing, why couldn't Halle read the food scale correctly if cooking was something the girls usually help Ella with often?

Reactions: 4
I’ve got nothing against the idea of Heze pursuing football and training with an academy. Where it falls down for me is that it’s ALL he has. He’s an intelligent boy, so he could do really well at GCSEs, and have plenty of alternative options open to him. It on out takes one injury to end his football career, plus so few make it a full time career anyway out of the academies. A player who major clubs are interested in makes massive money for the academies, that’s why they can afford to take the hit on spending on those other 99% who don’t make the grade and why the academies have got so big, they take boys who show promise and it then takes several years to work out which ones have a financial value.

If the academies were routinely producing the best players, they would not need to buy in players from other clubs or even from abroad, they would just promote their own juniors to their senior squad. Heze might be a really talented player, but it only takes one boy with more talent, or to shine when the right people are watching and his value drops, the big clubs contract a small number of players, Heze could even be better than those already on £1m contracts, but if he doesn’t get picked at the right moment it will all be over.

Heze should be thinking about other options even at his young age, many kids don’t have a career in mind, but being set on one that is so selective is even more dangerous than having no real ambition for a child. He has access to people at the academy, he should be widening his interest in football to find out what he would need to do later if he wanted instead to have a career in a related field such a coaching, managing, negotiating player transfers etc, so that he can start to think about other routes, and so that if he is ever finished as a player, he is then ready to know how to transfer his love of football into another career. He could be mentoring and assisting with the coaching for teams of his own age or younger, asking for work experience in these areas to find out if it would be an option for him. He should be asking people what path they took to get their roles and if there are qualifications or work experiences that could benefit his future. If he gets dropped by the academy that means he is out of the world of pro football completely if he doesn’t explore other avenues, he’s not even likely to gain a qualification in sports science/PE the way it’s going currently, being ex-academy on its own won’t be enough, there will be so many other boys in the same position, but who will have the edge over him due to having gained qualifications along the way at schools and colleges.

Nothing really ever gets published or revealed about Heze’s football skills, he’s clearly good enough for an academy place…but could some of that be because of his families SM following rather than his football? Maybe the club see their YouTube channel as free promotion of the academy. I suspect Nike’s deal is more about SM than about football…because no one ever sees these football matches…there wouldn’t be much to gain by sponsoring him for that.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got nothing against the idea of Heze pursuing football and training with an academy. Where it falls down for me is that it’s ALL he has. He’s an intelligent boy, so he could do really well at GCSEs, and have plenty of alternative options open to him. It on out takes one injury to end his football career, plus so few make it a full time career anyway out of the academies. A player who major clubs are interested in makes massive money for the academies, that’s why they can afford to take the hit on spending on those other 99% who don’t make the grade and why the academies have got so big, they take boys who show promise and it then takes several years to work out which ones have a financial value.

If the academies were routinely producing the best players, they would not need to buy in players from other clubs or even from abroad, they would just promote their own juniors to their senior squad. Heze might be a really talented player, but it only takes one boy with more talent, or to shine when the right people are watching and his value drops, the big clubs contract a small number of players, Heze could even be better than those already on £1m contracts, but if he doesn’t get picked at the right moment it will all be over.

Heze should be thinking about other options even at his young age, many kids don’t have a career in mind, but being set on one that is so selective is even more dangerous than having no real ambition for a child. He has access to people at the academy, he should be widening his interest in football to find out what he would need to do later if he wanted instead to have a career in a related field such a coaching, managing, negotiating player transfers etc, so that he can start to think about other routes, and so that if he is ever finished as a player, he is then ready to know how to transfer his love of football into another career. He could be mentoring and assisting with the coaching for teams of his own age or younger, asking for work experience in these areas to find out if it would be an option for him. He should be asking people what path they took to get their roles and if there are qualifications or work experiences that could benefit his future. If he gets dropped by the academy that means he is out of the world of pro football completely if he doesn’t explore other avenues, he’s not even likely to gain a qualification in sports science/PE the way it’s going currently, being ex-academy on its own won’t be enough, there will be so many other boys in the same position, but who will have the edge over him due to having gained qualifications along the way at schools and colleges.

Nothing really ever gets published or revealed about Heze’s football skills, he’s clearly good enough for an academy place…but could some of that be because of his families SM following rather than his football? Maybe the club see their YouTube channel as free promotion of the academy. I suspect Nike’s deal is more about SM than about football…because no one ever sees these football matches…there wouldn’t be much to gain by sponsoring him for that.
This is where guidance is needed for him by his selfish parents, he doesn't know any better, even too scared to push more than once (or what we're shown) for a room of his own, I have a feeling the future doesn't bode well for Heze or Hosanna. 😞

• Sad
I agree with everything u said,my 14 year old son is really in tp football,isn't in an academy or anything n doesn't carry ball round everywhere.but practises woth his team and spare time with friends etc but he also goes to school n his very academic in most of hos subjects,its coming to the time for him to pick own subjects which one of rhem is pe gcse level,while fitness is part of it they also do nutrition,bones in body n everything along rhem lines,so he would love to become pro footballer it's his top ambition but he can also go on to college for higher level pe course and other related subjects to become sports doctor,traineŕ (not sure what else but other things related) so he does have other paths to follow.he knows he may not getbhos dream job but cam still do sports/football profession if he works hard

I had a look at some of their videos from a few years ago and from what I can see Heze hasn’t grown in height whereas his sisters have all grown. He still obviously has time to grow as he hasn’t gone through puberty yet but I’m not sure if he’s short cause of constantly exercising or just his genetics. There’s nothing wrong with being short or having a late growth spurt but if there is a problem there with his growth it would be better to know sooner rather than later cause if all the exercising is causing problems then he would need to cut back on it or think of some solution.

In the stories more regurgitated content, Ella seems to be on a roll with all her parenting tips how to bathe a baby like she is the first one ever to do that & now how to style afro hair in three easy steps
Check out her talons they look disgusting how can she do any normal household tasks with those suckers attached to her fingers. They must be difficult to keep clean/hygienic as I have never seen her wash her hands with anything but a baby wipe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My husband used to coach a team at my sons junior school and there was a lad who lives around the corner who was brilliant. He is a professional footballer played for Portsmouth but never played for any other English teams but plays in Sweden now. He’s done well but only played for one English team and he is a brilliant player !

Reactions: 3
11 I think he'll be 12 soon.
I know kids grow at different rates but you would've thought Heze by now might show slight signs of entering puberty, as people said he does seem a bit on the 'waif' side of things, excessive exercise is not necessarily beneficial in pre-teens.

Reactions: 3
I know kids grow at different rates but you would've thought Heze by now might show slight signs of entering puberty, as people said he does seem a bit on the 'waif' side of things, excessive exercise is not necessarily beneficial in pre-teens.
I thought boys don't go through puberty until they're 14-15 years old. I thought it was girls that went through it at an earlier age.

Yeah. It's just weird because all of his siblings are average or above average in weight and height. You would think if it was genetic one of the other siblings at least would be small for their age. And his peers tower over him. In the photos with his teammates he's the shortest one by more than a head in most cases.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.