Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella’s hand over the baby’s crotch the whole time, yuk. Lazy people, either Tim could learn how to blur out to censor, or they could have bought a swimming nappy. They had been planning this video for 2 weeks, and have what now appears to be a paid cameraman, yet they can’t think ahead for basic things like how to deal with nudity.

Reactions: 8
Ella’s hand over the baby’s crotch the whole time, yuk. Lazy people, either Tim could learn how to blur out to censor, or they could have bought a swimming nappy. They had been planning this video for 2 weeks, and have what now appears to be a paid cameraman, yet they can’t think ahead for basic things like how to deal with nudity.
Without her hand there the cameraman would see her private area. They put out one 20 minute video a week why do they need a cameraman? These two are just dumb. One would think with more bills they’d need to watch every penny but when you don’t work for it and depend on strangers on the internet to pay your bills I suppose you can afford to pay a cameraman.

Reactions: 9
Why do they need to show a first bath for every new baby? Why have they got a cameraman if they’re still showing the same boring content?

Reactions: 9
Their content is so bizarre. I cannot imagine an 11 year old boy (or any of the kids really) having much interest in his sister having her first bath, especially after having so many siblings.

They could have done a video on home schooling, another grocery haul, anything! Instead it's, watch our seventh baby take a bath while we, for views, make the other kids wipe her with a sponge. Don't forget about Ella rambling on about nothing and Tim acting like a dolt.

You can already see their views going down.

And I think the cameraman might be Tim's bio dad. Tim had to get the not wanting to do real work from somewhere. Lol.

Reactions: 12
Their content is so bizarre. I cannot imagine an 11 year old boy (or any of the kids really) having much interest in his sister having her first bath, especially after having so many siblings.

They could have done a video on home schooling, another grocery haul, anything! Instead it's, watch our seventh baby take a bath while we, for views, make the other kids wipe her with a sponge. Don't forget about Ella rambling on about nothing and Tim acting like a dolt.

You can already see their views going down.

And I think the cameraman might be Tim's bio dad. Tim had to get the not wanting to do real work from somewhere. Lol.
No,I think it’s his video game buddy, the one that theyre getting a pull out bed for so he can sleep in Tim’s studio. Now that this loser has a room to himself he can lock he probably spends all day and night playing video games. What other reason is there to have a cameraman? The man doesn’t work now he has even more free time to do nothing.

Reactions: 3
As much as I am not a fan of Tim , one thing I will say is I’ve noticed in videos he can be good at including Harper in things and making sure she gets a turn at something. All the other kids are louder and competitive and Harper just sits back and is quiet doesn’t fight for a turn at anything she waits her turn even if she doesn’t get a turn she doesn’t complain. I’m glad he makes a point of including her cause a lot of the time she’s forgotten about and it makes me sad cause of all the kids she seems the sweetest.

As much as I am not a fan of Tim , one thing I will say is I’ve noticed in videos he can be good at including Harper in things and making sure she gets a turn at something. All the other kids are louder and competitive and Harper just sits back and is quiet doesn’t fight for a turn at anything she waits her turn even if she doesn’t get a turn she doesn’t complain. I’m glad he makes a point of including her cause a lot of the time she’s forgotten about and it makes me sad cause of all the kids she seems the sweetest.
Honestly, I think he includes her only because he feels like all the kids have to 'work'. Her being quiet isn't very interesting so he makes her participate. I don't think he's doing it to be nice. He was the main one who would ask her a question than interrupt her mid sentence to show Rue or something else.

Honestly, I think he includes her only because he feels like all the kids have to 'work'. Her being quiet isn't very interesting so he makes her participate. I don't think he's doing it to be nice. He was the main one who would ask her a question than interrupt her mid sentence to show Rue or something else.
Good point I didn’t even think of that! I guess it would be too good to be true him being nice cause there’s always another motive with him to make them work to make money.

Reactions: 2
At times, around 2020... Harper would actually leave the room and go do something else. And then Tim would say "Oh, Harper is off with her books" to save face.

Reactions: 6
I was gonna say I've seen other peoople just simply cover the baby with a little towel. That would've been appropriate if they didn't want the camera man to see their baby without any clothes on. But yeah, blurring out is something Tim should learn. It appears he does the bare minimum 😶.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
At times, around 2020... Harper would actually leave the room and go do something else. And then Tim would say "Oh, Harper is off with her books" to save face.
Yeah I remember her always grabbing a book during one of Tim’s pointless lectures. I noticed in videos at times him making a point to include Harper in things so I thought to myself I can’t stand him but I am glad he makes sure she’s included but now you all on here have pointed out he just wants to make them all work for money getting each child on camera and make it look like he’s such a good father so I now am seeing it in a different way. Also it’s funny how in their new video they have all the kids helping wash the baby for content yet Tim wouldn’t be able to wash and change Halo’s nappy by himself.

Reactions: 6
Another boring vkog they have done so many times before-for the love of God get better content,it boring sand old stuff again n again (don't no why they need camera man) he wasn't great at it tim but not worth getting someone to do boring vlogs and content
Today'(Tuesday vlog) how we do baby number 7 hait? Lol

Reactions: 1
I don't get how they can afford to pay for a camera man but not to get furniture or decent presents for the kids on their birthdays and Christmas

Reactions: 7
Blah Blah Blah, goes Ella. Staged things in the background, goes the rest.

I summed up the video guys, no need to watch.

Reactions: 4
Is it another am so perfect,my wife is so fit after having 7th baby? Cos although she dies look like lost some baby weight she isn't in good shape after having num 7,with breathing and limping.not a put down I haven't lost All weight I prob should have n mine 3 she just tried brag about everything.
Like people are saying get some bloody furniture already the house is just a house not a home yet and upside down woth boxes still thst woukd reslly irritate me that haven't got oat yet (or barely) buy flat pack stuff stuff now tim not doing filming now he can build it all up

Reactions: 2
Everytime a see a new vlog lately my eyes roll back so far in my head 🙄
I haven’t watched bathing the baby and I won’t this either. I mean Ella hasn’t actually recovered cos she can’t even walk down the stairs properly and their new house is over 4 floors!

What really irritates me is when all the kids or some of the kids particularly the girls are all hanging around getting in the way and trying to be involved in everything. This isn’t a normal situation were a parent is baking a cake for fun with their child/children , this isn’t a fun activity for the kids this is just another thing they all want to take control of to get praise and you can see the girls pushing eachother out of the way as each of them try take over. Those girls are bored they have nothing to do. They don’t do schoolwork , they don’t do homework , they don’t do any sports or hobbies outside the house. All they do all day is dance for Instagram , obsess over their appearances, take care of the babies in the house and be trained as future housewives. They wouldn’t be constantly hanging around if they had things to do. Sometimes when I’m watching the videos I think about how I wouldn’t have that much patience with all the kids just getting in the way , climbing on the counter top and grabbing at everything. I think it’s good for kids to spend time with their parent or parents and have interest in learning things like baking etc it can be a great way to bond but these kids aren’t even enjoying it the way they should they just don’t know how to have fun it’s all about who can get the most attention and praise from mum and dad.
Halo is literally thrown around like a doll being placed on the cold counter top with a thin blanket underneath her the poor baby can’t they put her in a Moses basket or something that’s more comfortable. Her siblings grab at her like she’s a toy and constantly picking her up the poor baby can’t get any rest.

Reactions: 12
What really irritates me is when all the kids or some of the kids particularly the girls are all hanging around getting in the way and trying to be involved in everything. This isn’t a normal situation were a parent is baking a cake for fun with their child/children , this isn’t a fun activity for the kids this is just another thing they all want to take control of to get praise and you can see the girls pushing eachother out of the way as each of them try take over. Those girls are bored they have nothing to do. They don’t do schoolwork , they don’t do homework , they don’t do any sports or hobbies outside the house. All they do all day is dance for Instagram , obsess over their appearances, take care of the babies in the house and be trained as future housewives. They wouldn’t be constantly hanging around if they had things to do. Sometimes when I’m watching the videos I think about how I wouldn’t have that much patience with all the kids just getting in the way , climbing on the counter top and grabbing at everything. I think it’s good for kids to spend time with their parent or parents and have interest in learning things like baking etc it can be a great way to bond but these kids aren’t even enjoying it the way they should they just don’t know how to have fun it’s all about who can get the most attention and praise from mum and dad.
Halo is literally thrown around like a doll being placed on the cold counter top with a thin blanket underneath her the poor baby can’t they put her in a Moses basket or something that’s more comfortable. Her siblings grab at her like she’s a toy and constantly picking her up the poor baby can’t get any rest.
True but I expect Tim gathers them all together when they're filming. They have to do EVERYTHING together remember. And how else are they going to learn how to be perfect housewives? Tim doesnt care if it makes life harder for Ella she has has go along with what he wants. I imagine they'd rather be doing something else, at least Harper and Halle. We often see Harper wander off to do her own thing when she gets bored.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.