Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not likely. Even if by some quirk of faith the Humes and Grimwades ended up at the same church, extremely unlikely they’d be anywhere near each other. In the Humes post it mentioned that, “Rochelle and Marvin were amongst the stars marking International Women's Day, with the high-profile couple sparking discussion around the ways in which men can better support and uplift women. I don’t think either Dim or Hella could comprehend the part about, “ways in which men can support and uplift women.”
It’s not that unlikely they’d be at the same church. They’re family

I’m still in shock that they splashed out £30 for a toy for Rue’s birthday. If he’s lucky maybe they will buy another toy at Xmas for all 7 kids to share.

Reactions: 5
My issue with them is they do realise the kids can be an academic and make money. It’s almost like they don’t think it’s a good idea to have multiple streams of income that don’t exploit the kids as parents. I really feel like they are just so closed minded and blind to the fact that not all the kids are going to be famous actors or footballers. Why out all your eggs in one basket and not let them try lots of different things.
They live so close to London and could easily take the kids to an art gallery when they have free workshops and that would cover there art education. A g trip to science and natural history museum would be easy to secure and they would get influencer perks.
It’s weird how they mention Hosanna doing any sewing or doing a vlog where they take the kids to go get books. I think Harper has expressed she likes reading. They post the most boring and mundane content and get big headed because they think they’re a perfect family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Both Heze and Rue obviously have been expected to be footballers since they were born so it’s why Tim and Ella pushed them into football immediately and have the boys unhealthily obsessed with it. Someone on here pointed out this before and they’re right that only slight difference between the two boys is you can tell Heze has a bit more of natural interest and love for football whereas Rue doesn’t. The birthday treasure hunt video really shows that too that anytime he got a gift related to football he only got excited about the gift when he saw his parents and siblings all happily screeching and getting excited about it so then Rue would get excited about it. He wants to be seen as cool like his big brother and have everything he has so he gets excited about things cause he knows Heze also has those things but those aren’t really things Rue truly loves he just thinks he does. Rues face lit up seeing the race car track he got and it was so genuine that he loved it and wanted it so badly. The fact he has an interest in cars ,motorbikes and superheroes like spiderman and that interest in those things hasn’t fully gone away yet his parents for some reason don’t want him to enjoy those things and be his own person. Tim has constantly been encouraging Rue to play football and practice football and Rue loves to get attention and please his dad so he plays football and practices with Heze but I think it’s obvious he does not have a huge love for football and all these expectations to be like Heze shouldn’t be forced on him. He’s four years old he should be allowed be a kid and if he wants to play football that’s fine but maybe let him play for fun here and there instead of having him train and practice at home all the time with Heze. I don’t think Rue hates football or anything it’s just Tim has said before that when Heze was Rues age he was obsessed with football and I’m sure he was but Rue is his own person and just cause he’s a boy doesn’t mean he has to be the same as his brother. I’m happy they got Rue the race car track toy but I just hope he actually gets a chance to play with it.
He's a four year old who wants toys like you said how excited he was when he received the car that's what you would think parents would be more inclined to buy their children but looks like it was more free merchandise from the Nike store

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
As brand ambassador I can see why they are getting lots of Nike stuff on screen. But..Rue was just opening it up, not wearing it, not showing how it fares after going through the washing machine and not giving any information on prices or special offers. I don’t see how this is helping Nike. The ambassador work and free stuff they get in exchange should be as well as or filmed separately. The truth is they bought their son 1 present, even that was out of character and probably in response to the comments here about lack of toys.

What 4 year old upon seeing what looks to be a shoes for a birthday present then rightly guesses ‘Michael Jordan’s’? Isn’t it weird that he didn’t say ‘trainers’ or ‘slippers’ etc, they are bringing him up to be extremely label conscious and materialistic.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m curious if there are closets and dresser drawers in the bedrooms? Why are everything still in boxes on the floor and not unpacked? The kids can easily put away their own stuff. And still no beds in the rooms I wonder how long before the parents make that a priority.

Reactions: 6
They
I’m curious if there are closets and dresser drawers in the bedrooms? Why are everything still in boxes on the floor and not unpacked? The kids can easily put away their own stuff. And still no beds in the rooms I wonder how long before the parents make that a priority.
They are waiting for their 'gifted beds & other bedroom furniture', don't actually believe these people actually go out & buy things like normal folk, they act like that's beneath them- they are on the scrounge like the Radfords.

Ella seems to limping more rhen usual after all the cartwheels earlier dont u think lol.hate how much the rooms echo on the vlogs and makes Ella laugh so much loudet and more irritating
Yay rue got a toy,just hope he gets to play with It,his little face was full of happiness when opened that,the rest didn't really get much reaction (prob seen all that stuff millions of time from heze) cos they kept saying you have that just like heze as etc.hardly anything bought out of the parents own pocket was there,good old nike.
Want to see what Ella got as presents for her bday been no big brag up of all expensive things this year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I follow Viola Davis (actress) on instagram and I saw she reposted the grimwade girls dancing. She reposts a lot of people. I'm just waiting for them to claim this as their viral moment...will they?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The state of them on the stories over the last day or so, yesterday playing a game which involved the kids making shadows on the wall of which Houston was scared. It looks like she ran back to the dimwits for some comfort & reassurance only to be mocked by Ella & Tim telling her it was a monster poor kid.
The dancing Tim & Ella are doing to the camera in the basement/ kitchen ( I can't tell because the rooms all look the same on the lower levels) are they high on something?. The kids are desparate to get in on the action(they don't have anything better to do like homeschooling). The place is still virtually unfurnished I have only seen one grey sofa & mattresses for kids, where are the toys hidden?. I think they should be reported to social services pronto.

Reactions: 8
The state of them on the stories over the last day or so, yesterday playing a game which involved the kids making shadows on the wall of which Houston was scared. It looks like she ran back to the dimwits for some comfort & reassurance only to be mocked by Ella & Tim telling her it was a monster poor kid.
The dancing Tim & Ella are doing to the camera in the basement/ kitchen ( I can't tell because the rooms all look the same on the lower levels) are they high on something?. The kids are desparate to get in on the action(they don't have anything better to do like homeschooling). The place is still virtually unfurnished I have only seen one grey sofa & mattresses for kids, where are the toys hidden?. I think they should be reported to social services pronto.
It’s crazy to me that homeschooling isn’t monitored more/ if at all. I would report them for that if I knew how

Screenshot_20220409-143459_YouTube.jpg

Sorry but why is she holding the baby like that? Put her down and let her sleep!

Omg does the baby not have a crib or bassinet? She’s always carrying that baby while she’s sleeping.
It's that ridiculous thing where they say "they love to be together always".

It really makes no sense! The baby needs a safe and quiet place to sleep for now.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't know how Ella puts up with that husband of hers. He might aswell be a big baby. I've had time today to watch a couple of videos and I happened to watch one where he said he was disappointed she was not pregnant (when the 6th was still a baby). He then goes to say something like - not to humbly brag, but that is one thing they're really good at! It was disturbing to watch. She's a baby making machine and I really felt sorry for her in that moment. It's a marriage but looks like the only one who benefits is Tim. Atleast be a hard-working, high earning man to provide for your hobby of making so many kids instead of expecting that hobby to pay for your livelihood. I wonder if Ella will ever wake up and see the real Tim or if she's accepted her fate at this point. She worships that man simply for being white? He's not as handsome as he appears to think he is. He definitely loves that he's hobby produces light skinned humans. I'm sorry but the more I've watched this family with my eyes open, the more it's clear to see and it's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I honestly don't know how Ella puts up with that husband of hers. He might aswell be a big baby. I've had time today to watch a couple of videos and I happened to watch one where he said he was disappointed she was not pregnant (when the 6th was still a baby). He then goes to say something like - not to humbly brag, but that is one thing they're really good at! It was disturbing to watch. She's a baby making machine and I really felt sorry for her in that moment. It's a marriage but looks like the only one who benefits is Tim. Atleast be a hard-working, high earning man to provide for your hobby of making so many kids instead of expecting that hobby to pay for your livelihood. I wonder if Ella will ever wake up and see the real Tim or if she's accepted her fate at this point. She worships that man simply for being white? He's not as handsome as he appears to think he is. He definitely loves that he's hobby produces light skinned humans. I'm sorry but the more I've watched this family with my eyes open, the more it's clear to see and it's sad.
I agree 1000 percent!! She definitely puts up with him because he’s white snd I bet he doesn’t let her forget it. I made this point in an earlier comment,he thinks he’s the talent, I can see him constantly reminding her that they wouldn’t be as successful if it weren’t for him being white.

Reactions: 11
I see she’s put those long ass nails back on. For what you have a small baby and I believe Houston is still in diapers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I see she’s put those long ass nails back on. For what you have a small baby and I believe Houston is still in diapers.
Don't forget she probably doesn't change nappies, passes that honour to Hosanna, or the way things are going Harper.

Who has a football in the bathroom?? Why is
Heze or Rue always holding one? It’s too
Strange!!

So they have the cameraman in their private bathroom while giving the baby a bath? Guess the lazy husband thinks he’s too good now to hold the camera.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.