Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can this family get any more lazy, Tim said on ig story they had the cleaners in. I would understand if you actually went out to work everyday and had to take kids to school etc but they don’t. SMH

Reactions: 9
Why is Ella still walking in that ridiculous way still, also has she started doing those dumb exercises in front of the camera yet?

Reactions: 4
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Y'all said Ella is limping around and she decided to show you a cartwheel (Noticed she was still limping though)

She was up late at night again. Her body needs to rest, for the love of God.

-

Wish they had included the girls in the actual game with their brothers. You can see Halle is quite sporty.

And what's up with the kids refusing cupcakes? Even Harper took one and then returned it without eating. Weird.

This is the only vlog recently I have watched from beginning to end.

Reactions: 8
8 kids and only 3 of them willing to attempt to eat Ella’s homemade cupcakes. They had been running around, should have been ready for a treat. Very odd, is she a particularly BAD baker?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah that cupcake thing was very weird. I felt sorry for Harper cause she took a cupcake and then saw her older siblings all say they didn’t want one and she was looking around at them like she felt a bit lost at what to do so then she put her cupcake back. I don’t know if Ella is a bad baker or Heze was trying to look like a cool and healthy footballer infront of his friend acting like he doesn’t eat sweets so then his sisters all copied Heze by not wanting a cupcake either but I found it all so odd

Reactions: 11
At least Ella got some help with the cleaning - we all know Tim's not going to do any cleaning or manual labor. Also think the older kids were trying to look cool in front of Heze's friend by not eating cupcakes. Shocking Tim allowed the girls to kick the ball & yes you can tell Halle is sporty, which is great!
Tim looked so goofy with that bad cartwheel, bad kick and couldn't stop Ella's ball, after he got everybody to cheer him on each time - he's an attention seeker

Reactions: 5
They spent all that money on a house with no garden for their kids to play in,so had to gather them all up to take to a public park. They should check out the Greer family they have a massive garden for their kids complete with lots of toys because perhaps they took their kids needs into consideration when purchasing their house. These two right here are a special kind of dumb.

Did this vlog foe rue birthday have to have Ella and Tim talking and raking limelight away from rue with the stupid competing and talking crap it always as to be about them two.what was Ella trying to prove cos she atill was limping after the cartwheels,just gradually get back into shape not do more damage by doing stupid stunts
Does rue not play for a team then?thoughr that was what grass root football was,the teams for whst ever age group to play in team and lean the skills before maybe getting scouted for a academy team like heze

Reactions: 5
Which Grimwade youtube video shows Tim's range rover?
I think it was an Instagram story?

Was it the one he was shouting out someone who polished his car?

Did this vlog foe rue birthday have to have Ella and Tim talking and raking limelight away from rue with the stupid competing and talking crap it always as to be about them two.what was Ella trying to prove cos she atill was limping after the cartwheels,just gradually get back into shape not do more damage by doing stupid stunts
Does rue not play for a team then?thoughr that was what grass root football was,the teams for whst ever age group to play in team and lean the skills before maybe getting scouted for a academy team like heze
Exactly.

Why would you do a cartwheel and then limp around?

Let your body heal. You aren't an android. Humans need to heal after giving birth there is nothing amusing or admirable about a woman who just gave birth to her seventh child over exerting her body. Nothing.

• Sad
I think it was an Instagram story?

Was it the one he was shouting out someone who polished his car?

Exactly.

Why would you do a cartwheel and then limp around?

Let your body heal. You aren't an android. Humans need to heal after giving birth there is nothing amusing or admirable about a woman who just gave birth to her seventh child over exerting her body. Nothing.
It’s like she’s trying to prove something. Probably being encouraged by the constant praising from Tim and their nutty fans for completely over doing it just after giving birth.

Reactions: 7
I
It’s like she’s trying to prove something. Probably being encouraged by the constant praising from Tim and their nutty fans for completely over doing it just after giving birth.
I agree, two major milestones in life moving house & all the tit that comes with it & a newborn baby barely with the umbilical cord fallen off & she's acting like she can handle it, her good for nothing husband isn't gonna help her, her mum & dad need to intervene before she has a heart attack....is her breathing still off? can't be arsed to watch same old, I wonder if Heze tells his fellow team mates he's moved into a brand new 5 bed house but he hasn't got a garden & he shares a bedroom with his 4 year old brother...🤭

• Sad
I am surprised about the garden, I’d have thought they’d want a big garden for heze and his football if nothing else 🙄 I feel sorry for rue that his birthday party was playing football with one friend his own age, heze and his friend. I get that he likes football but that sounds like a normal weekend to a typical child not a birthday party.

• Heart
Both Heze and Rue obviously have been expected to be footballers since they were born so it’s why Tim and Ella pushed them into football immediately and have the boys unhealthily obsessed with it. Someone on here pointed out this before and they’re right that only slight difference between the two boys is you can tell Heze has a bit more of natural interest and love for football whereas Rue doesn’t. The birthday treasure hunt video really shows that too that anytime he got a gift related to football he only got excited about the gift when he saw his parents and siblings all happily screeching and getting excited about it so then Rue would get excited about it. He wants to be seen as cool like his big brother and have everything he has so he gets excited about things cause he knows Heze also has those things but those aren’t really things Rue truly loves he just thinks he does. Rues face lit up seeing the race car track he got and it was so genuine that he loved it and wanted it so badly. The fact he has an interest in cars ,motorbikes and superheroes like spiderman and that interest in those things hasn’t fully gone away yet his parents for some reason don’t want him to enjoy those things and be his own person. Tim has constantly been encouraging Rue to play football and practice football and Rue loves to get attention and please his dad so he plays football and practices with Heze but I think it’s obvious he does not have a huge love for football and all these expectations to be like Heze shouldn’t be forced on him. He’s four years old he should be allowed be a kid and if he wants to play football that’s fine but maybe let him play for fun here and there instead of having him train and practice at home all the time with Heze. I don’t think Rue hates football or anything it’s just Tim has said before that when Heze was Rues age he was obsessed with football and I’m sure he was but Rue is his own person and just cause he’s a boy doesn’t mean he has to be the same as his brother. I’m happy they got Rue the race car track toy but I just hope he actually gets a chance to play with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Showing a 12 min vlog of their son's birthday giving him mainly presents they obvs got as freebies due to their eldest son's affiliation with Nike.....dear or dear 🤦, hardly setting the YT world alight, makes me think with so little effort they are concerntrating on other money making schemes to pay their mortgage cos content is dry as f**k.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t see the issue with him liking cars? It would fit their stereotypical gender roles so I don’t see why they can’t just let him enjoy it

I really don’t see the issue with him liking cars? It would fit their stereotypical gender roles so I don’t see why they can’t just let him enjoy it
In their minds liking cars won’t bring in any money, it’s all about how they can exploit their kids to make money. With football they’re probably hoping for another contract with Nike, they don’t care about their interests only what can bring in money to pay the bills and buy the parents expensive things.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

I wonder if the Humeses caught up with the Grimwades at church? :ROFLMAO:
Not likely. Even if by some quirk of faith the Humes and Grimwades ended up at the same church, extremely unlikely they’d be anywhere near each other. In the Humes post it mentioned that, “Rochelle and Marvin were amongst the stars marking International Women's Day, with the high-profile couple sparking discussion around the ways in which men can better support and uplift women. I don’t think either Dim or Hella could comprehend the part about, “ways in which men can support and uplift women.”

I don’t see an issue with it either and I find it sad they won’t let him enjoy what he wants. I think Tim and Ella see him liking cars or playing with toys like that as a distraction away from football. It’s why Heze and Rue always both have a football with them everywhere them go whether they’re at home , in public or anyone else’s house. It’s so weird but for some reason they seem to think that it’s healthy for the boys to be living and breathing football 24/7 like nothing else is important in life.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.