Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Office”?! What about a classroom? How about some home schooling today Ella 🤦🏾‍♀️
0FBCBA57-FBBA-46F1-A695-C64751879CD7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It might just be the angle but is the baby asleep on her front in the Moses basket 🥴(Instagram story)

Reactions: 2
Was anyone else expecting a vlog tonght off rhem?they ant done a Thursday for ages but thought rhey might have had to start doing more to keep rating/money up with rhe new house and also to get up to date too ( sound like a fan bur am really not)

Reactions: 1
At Ella's birthday dinner - Tim actually said "if he wanted an 8th baby right now, Ella would do it"............He is VERY CONTROLLING

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
At Ella's birthday dinner - Tim actually said "if he wanted an 8th baby right now, Ella would do it"............He is VERY CONTROLLING
He’s very controlling but you know what’s really sad? is the fact that he’s right. If he wanted an 8th baby right now she would agree to it. She lives her life trying to please him cause in her mind she thinks she’s being the perfect wife by doing whatever he says. Heze and Rue are going to grow up treating their wives like they’re beneath them. They’ll most likely also be controlling husbands who think men are better than women and a woman must do whatever they say. There’s only a tiny chance Heze or Rue will grow up to be the opposite of Tim. As for the girls they’ll grow thinking they must do whatever their husband tells them cause he is the boss and they aren’t allowed an opinion or voice of their own. They’ll have those girls depending on a man their whole life financially cause they’re being raised to be housewives and mothers. There’s nothing wrong with being a housewife or mother if that’s something you got to choose and you’re happy. The difference with these girls is that’s all they think their purpose in life is to grow up , get married and be controlled by a man.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s very controlling but you know what’s really sad? is the fact that he’s right. If he wanted an 8th baby right now she would agree to it. She lives her life trying to please him cause in her mind she thinks she’s being the perfect wife by doing whatever he says. Heze and Rue are going to grow up treating their wives like they’re beneath them. They’ll most likely also be controlling husbands who think men are better than women and a woman must do whatever they say. There’s only a tiny chance Heze or Rue will grow up to be the opposite of Tim. As for the girls they’ll grow thinking they must do whatever their husband tells them cause he is the boss and they aren’t allowed an opinion or voice of their own. They’ll have those girls depending on a man their whole life financially cause they’re being raised to be housewives and mothers. There’s nothing wrong with being a housewife or mother if that’s something you got to choose and you’re happy. The difference with these girls is that’s all they think their purpose in life is to grow up , get married and be controlled by a man.
He’s going to have her keep going until he gets another boy is my guess.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He’s going to have her keep going until he gets another boy is my guess.
Or to pay the bills, he uses the kids as cash cows that’s the only reason why he wants so many, it’s not as if he’s hands on,he doesn’t help with anything pertaining to their care except driving the boys to football practice and the only reason why he does that is because he thinks they’ll be professional footballers. He’s a waste man not good for much but the wife has no mind of her own so she’s easily manipulated.

Reactions: 14
Heze and Rue are going to grow up treating their wives like they’re beneath them. They’ll most likely also be controlling husbands who think men are better than women and a woman must do whatever they say. There’s only a tiny chance Heze or Rue will grow up to be the opposite of Tim. As for the girls they’ll grow thinking they must do whatever their husband tells them cause he is the boss and they aren’t allowed an opinion or voice of their own. They’ll have those girls depending on a man their whole life financially cause they’re being raised to be housewives and mothers. There’s nothing wrong with being a housewife or mother if that’s something you got to choose and you’re happy. The difference with these girls is that’s all they think their purpose in life is to grow up , get married and be controlled by a man.
But thats the thing, with the way they are being dragged up... they wont see that there is any other option. I think I can speak for all of us here, but we all grew up seeing men and women doing what they want to do, astronaut, doctor, teacher, stay at home mum/dad, even bloody accountants... there is no set route for anyone, you should do what you want to do and what fits with your lifestyle. Those kids will think men = decision maker, protector, 'breadwinner' (LMAOOO not Dim though...) women = have babies and do what their husbands say. Despite the fact that thats not how the world ACTUALLY works.

I do wonder who the heck they will all end up with. It's not like the 1800s where traditional husbands are plentiful, and all women fall in step with their husbands. Heze and Rue are going to have a rude awakening when they meet young women. I can't think of any women that I know, who aren't feminists or would be bossed around by a man. Whether they are religious or not! - obviously they could find a very mild mannered lady who is okay with putting up with abuse, because that is basically what Ella is putting up with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
But thats the thing, with the way they are being dragged up... they wont see that there is any other option. I think I can speak for all of us here, but we all grew up seeing men and women doing what they want to do, astronaut, doctor, teacher, stay at home mum/dad, even bloody accountants... there is no set route for anyone, you should do what you want to do and what fits with your lifestyle. Those kids will think men = decision maker, protector, 'breadwinner' (LMAOOO not Dim though...) women = have babies and do what their husbands say. Despite the fact that thats not how the world ACTUALLY works.

I do wonder who the heck they will all end up with. It's not like the 1800s where traditional husbands are plentiful, and all women fall in step with their husbands. Heze and Rue are going to have a rude awakening when they meet young women. I can't think of any women that I know, who aren't feminists or would be bossed around by a man. Whether they are religious or not! - obviously they could find a very mild mannered lady who is okay with putting up with abuse, because that is basically what Ella is putting up with.
Agreed. They will struggle to find a long lasting relationship I think. I can see Ella and Tim trying to find a girl for them that fits their desire for what they think a woman should be

Reactions: 11
As for the girls they’ll grow thinking they must do whatever their husband tells them cause he is the boss and they aren’t allowed an opinion or voice of their own.
Given how feisty Houston is, I can see her rebelling. I hope so, the children need to realise their life's not normal, they're just not allowed to enjoy their childhood.

7 kids and there's barely any toys in the house. It's so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does Tim even care about his wife's health having so many kids back to back? Then she works hard daily to raise them even though she "delegates" to Hosanna Halle etc to help with the younger kids bathing, feeding etc - as Tim has told her to do. Tim and Ella have said plenty for us to all know Tim does not potty train, change diapers/nappies, grocery shop, do laundry, iron, cook, clean kitchen, bathrooms, unload cars by himself, or much of anything in their household - they both seem proud that - all of the daily chores, most errands, "All the Menial Tasks - is what Ella called them" and child care is left to Ella, the older girls and Ella's mum to do. (Tim's mum seems like she is not doing all of that crap & who can blame her). Plus Ella said she does instagram work on her phone, pays bills etc -- Seems Tim does absolutely nothing he doesn't want to do in the household but correct everybody aimlessly, be rude, tickle the girls - strange, impregnate his wife & sleep. As his silly wife is at his beckon call for whatever her needs, nevermind her health and well being...........

Yes hopefully Houston will keep it up! We've seen her make Tim pick her up and deal with her even though we know he didn't want to - hopefully she will push him to do much more on a daily bases to be hands on with child care, household chores, and raising all of these kids.....................Beyond all f his annoying lectures

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Does Tim even care about his wife's health having so many kids back to back? Then she works hard daily to raise them even though she "delegates" to Hosanna Halle etc to help with the younger kids bathing, feeding etc - as Tim has told her to do. Tim and Ella have said plenty for us to all know Tim does not potty train, change diapers/nappies, grocery shop, do laundry, iron, cook, clean kitchen, bathrooms, unload cars by himself, or much of anything in their household - they both seem proud that - all of the daily chores, most errands, "All the Menial Tasks - is what Ella called them" and child care is left to Ella, the older girls and Ella's mum to do. (Tim's mum seems like she is not doing all of that crap & who can blame her). Plus Ella said she does instagram work on her phone, pays bills etc -- Seems Tim does absolutely nothing he doesn't want to do in the household but correct everybody aimlessly, be rude, tickle the girls - strange, impregnate his wife & sleep. As his silly wife is at his beckon call for whatever her needs, nevermind her health and well being...........

Yes hopefully Houston will keep it up! We've seen her make Tim pick her up and deal with her even though we know he didn't want to - hopefully she will push him to do much more on a daily bases to be hands on with child care, household chores, and raising all of these kids.....................Beyond all f his annoying lectures
Tim doesn’t care about Ella’s health at all and I honestly don’t think Ella even cares about her own health that much cause at this point she’s putting her life at risk if she gets pregnant again. Her health was very bad during the pregnancy with Halo. Her breathing was very concerning and her walk has been very badly effected from back to back pregnancies. She seems to think cause she’s only in her 30’s and all her babies have been healthy with no serious complications at birth that she’ll always be fine no matter how many kids she has but clearly her body is trying to tell her she needs to stop. If Tim really cared about her he would be telling her they have enough kids and she needs to put her health first then risk losing her. She’s an adult I know she can make her own decisions but I honestly think she feels pressure to keep having babies with him cause she thinks that’s all she’s good for is being a wife and having babies. I also think they’re desperate for twins especially twin boys and I think part of her can’t let go of that desire. They don’t need more kids so I hope she does not get pregnant again.

Reactions: 9

Harper use to be pretty spunky but they did something and now she pretty much just falls in line with the older kids. The same thing seems to be happening with Rue. He use to be so bubbly and personable now he frowns all the time and recites lines like the other kids. Hopefully whatever happened with those two doesnt happen with Houston. She does seem to have a stronger personality though. Who knows.

Reactions: 12
Was anyone else expecting a vlog tonght off rhem?they ant done a Thursday for ages but thought rhey might have had to start doing more to keep rating/money up with rhe new house and also to get up to date too ( sound like a fan bur am really not)
More laziness from Tim. God, that man is a lazy bum.

They used to do Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday but stopped when they got COVID and never resumed.

It's basically because they do not have enough content. The parents are way too lazy to actually do stuff with their children.

The thing is, for people whose children are homeschooled, there is so much to do that they could have content every day. Honestly, where are the educational excursions? They could dedicate Sunday as a family vlog day and post their silly family quizzes, family discussions, food vlogs and other stuff on Sundays. Designate Tuesday as an outdoor activity day (there is so much to do!) and then have Thursday for Homeschool vlogging.

This is their actual job so they need to actually do it and put effort! They don't understand that.

During the pandemic, they would have blown up so much as parents were taking to Youtube to get inspiration for homeschool routines.

Reactions: 13
Tim is just not a good husband. Even when they talk about sterilisation, Ella talked about having her tubes tied.

You'd think after her having seven kids, the least he could do is get the snip. Wouldn't be at all surprised if she gets pregnant again as they just seem so blasé about it all.

Reactions: 10
Why is Halo laying on a blanket on the hard granite countertops on Instagram photos & stories recently that can't be good for the her posture or very warm even with a blanket underneath. I think they believe it's cute & they can show off the high spec finish of their new prison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Halo laying on a blanket on the hard granite countertops on Instagram photos & stories recently that can't be good for the her posture or very warm even with a blanket underneath. I think they believe it's cute & they can show off the high spec finish of their new prison 😂
I notices that aswel,she always laid on counter or a few times in punch on Ella,carnt she have a nice soft moses basket that stays in one place,

Reactions: 3
5 mins in Houston is starving for attention. Its so sad, the kids are like a assembly line.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.