Grimwade Family #4 All for themselves, nothing for the kids, mention Rapunzel & they’ll flip their lids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how it’s always the stuff that gets mentioned on here they end up showing but everyone mentions Tim being lazy and they don’t even attempt anything at all to change our opinions on that
It's going to be a work in progress to overcome how many years of laziness in bedded in him he's been doing bare minimum for way to long. I really cant see how Ella will be able to put up with it even though she allowed this behavior in first place.Can already see in her face the exhusation probably now wishing how she got him involved more.This woman is waddling around in that big arse house now which yet again looks like she did all the bday stuff for their daughter and already complaining bout the use of the stairs during the new video .Seriously Ella lol if you read this get Tim to pull his finger out his arse you may even get the chance to use your only adult lounge cause how else you going to use it with kids about if you are not seeing to them Tim will need to

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m wrong, didn’t Halle spend her birthday at the grandparents house or was that just speculation? Because if so, that’s another reason to think that they could’ve forgot? Either way I don’t think it’s anything to get into an argument over, people are allowed to make mistakes. I don’t think anyone actually cares if we think they forgot Halle’s birthday or not, especially when they just posted a video dedicated to her.
Yes, that was speculation. Likely someone confusing the day before they moved when all the kids were with the grandparents, with the day after.

Reactions: 4
I'm confused on which team the family supports, because in 2020 when I used to watch them quite a bit, they were supporting Liverpool but Liverpool were 1st on the league table then and they don't live anywhere near Liverpool. Now halle is wearing a Chelsea top?
Heze plays for Chelsea youth academy team but as a family they support Liverpool. Halle is close Heze and I think I’m the video she said she has a special bond to Heze as they’re quite similar and wanted a matching kit as she really liked his.

Reactions: 1
Okay, no need to have a go at each other.

Yes, their timeline is behind and it makes things look distorted. Especially when they post on Instagram and confuse people. In my opinion, their Instagram should be in real-time and it doesn't really matter if their videos are a week behind. Halle was born on the 11th? Then their post on the 11th shouldn't have been about Halo but should have been about Halle. Honestly.

Then their caption on Halle's post wouldn't need to be "This is so late!" making it seem like they forgot. I mean this is their only job so at least be good at it.

Also, they need to space their videos. One on Sunday and the other on Thursday would be better.
Goodness. That's why I mentioned common sense. Reading that I didn't get that they forgot her birthday but that they forgot to make an Instagram post about it. These two have a lot wrong with them so people don't have to make stuff up.

They for sure should space out their videos.

Reactions: 4
Poor Hosanna looked so jealous when Heze said they have a special bond with Halle. And to be fair, as the only friends they have is each other, I get it. Heze is the big bro, the footballer, star of the family. To be picked by him as a favourite is an honor given how much they worship boys and treats girls second class aka slaves. So so unhealthy, no boy/girl relationships other than your siblings..i always find it weird and unnatural how especially opposite sex teens in isolated large families act with each other.
They ll have no idea how to joke around with anyone else besides family. Good luck with their future relationships!

Reactions: 6
I only came across this family today as their new house tour was in my suggested youtube videos. They probably are a lovely family, but the dad is irritating as hell. He reminds me of Chris Ingham, one of those men who try to look and behave 'cool', but just end up looking embarrassing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The kids definitely need home schooling to start up again and need a nice quiet doace to do it in not the laundry room.especially need more English tutoring,dont want to put a child down but hallie at 8 should be able to read better then she did with rhe cards (imo) she seemed to really struggle unless was the person's writing
Raslly surprised hallie was allowed a football kit with the gender role in the house,is she going ro be allowed to join a gurle football team now?usually rhe girls are dressed girly

Reactions: 7
Omg that poor baby! She's too small for that baby carrier and she's almost falling out!! She needs to put her newborn babies safety first and not hers and the wanna be gangsters needs first.
Terrible parents

Reactions: 5
Omg that poor baby! She's too small for that baby carrier and she's almost falling out!! She needs to put her newborn babies safety first and not hers and the wanna be gangsters needs first.
Terrible parents
I thought exactly the same after watching the ig story, doesn’t look safe what so ever

Reactions: 1
The kids definitely need home schooling to start up again and need a nice quiet doace to do it in not the laundry room.especially need more English tutoring,dont want to put a child down but hallie at 8 should be able to read better then she did with rhe cards (imo) she seemed to really struggle unless was the person's writing
Raslly surprised hallie was allowed a football kit with the gender role in the house,is she going ro be allowed to join a gurle football team now?usually rhe girls are dressed girly
I agree at 8 years old she should be reading better.Remember when it was harper’s birthday the mom read all her cards for her? At 6 years old de should already be reading, I know kids learn to read at different ages but for kids who are home all day every day with not much outside interest they should be better at reading and math. It just goes to show that education is not on the parents lists of priorities. Going out to fancy restaurants, buying designer clothes, shoes and bags are more important. The sad part of all this is as the kids grow it will be very difficult for them, I mean they can’t lock them up in that house forever, eventually they’ll have to go out into the real world.

• Sad
I agree at 8 years old she should be reading better.Remember when it was harper’s birthday the mom read all her cards for her? At 6 years old de should already be reading, I know kids learn to read at different ages but for kids who are home all day every day with not much outside interest they should be better at reading and math. It just goes to show that education is not on the parents lists of priorities. Going out to fancy restaurants, buying designer clothes, shoes and bags are more important. The sad part of all this is as the kids grow it will be very difficult for them, I mean they can’t lock them up in that house forever, eventually they’ll have to go out into the real world.
I've noticed, so many influencers appear to be 'lazy' when it comes to their children's education. Freebies and portraying a luxurious lifestyle appears to take priority. It could be that social media attracts narcissistic attention seekers, looking to make easy money for little work and that's why there appears to be a pattern. Admittedly, this doesn't apply to everyone, but the majority

Ella’s birthday meal vlog. The woman sat next to Tim looks very uncomfortable lol.

Reactions: 2
So I have been avoiding their YouTube good weeks and just watched the house tour. That’s home is underwhelming and seems almost cheaply made. It clearly is a townhouse which blows my mind that anyone like Ella would want to be waddling up and down four stories of house. The bedrooms are cramped and it just seems like a weird setup. It is an improvement but it is just… not that great.

Reactions: 11
YouTube's who only do family vlogs love to call themselves businesses. Last time I checked businesses couldn't have employees under the age of 15 legally. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'm not old fashioned or religious far from it
BUT who babysits 6 children and a newborn baby so the parents go out for content birthday drunken meal ???
Just saying

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So now Ella is being lauded as this big business woman👀👀please please tell me this woman is not thinking that having a bunch of kids and putting them on YouTube against their will makes her a business woman. These people are legit crazy.!!

Reactions: 18
Also what the heck was that outfit?? She looked like she forgot to dress up, running in her tights and top, needed a dress on that..she looks better on an average day, outfit- wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also what the heck was that outfit?? She looked like she forgot to dress up, running in her tights and top, needed a dress on that..she looks better on an average day, outfit- wise.
Most of her outfits don’t fit her correctly at all. She seems to feel she’s in a much smaller size then what she needs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Am not really bothered about vkogs about tim and Ella think they are boring I tend to watch the vlogs for the children or skip through q lot of them don't want to see these 2 with a bunch of friends on a night out,want to see them spend money on taking kids out on trips/holidays etc.judging by the comments on the you tube people wond agree they are loving the vlog n praising them to the full
She must be expressing her milk to be able to go out cos on the nothers day insta she was sat breastfeeding,must have to bottle feed aswel for harper in the night,Ella carnt be getting up to feed and going out so soon she would be exhausted and no energy to go out

Reactions: 5
How many more photos/videos are they going to post of the older children bonding with the newborn, yes we know they adore babies I think at this point they are milking it for the likes & view stats.
In the latest story it is Reu with his finger in Halo's mouth it looks like she isn't too happy with this as she is thrashing her arms & legs about. I don't think it's the best idea to encourage this because kids hands are not the cleanest ( I have never seen the Grimwades wash their hands with anything other than a baby wipe). Also it's a bit confusing for her as she will think it's feeding time e.g a bottle test or Ella's nipple.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.