Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the kids get older the views will drop off. They won't be so cute anymore and possibly some may rebel and not want to join in.
Will be interesting to see how Tim and Ella will handle this but may be a reason they keep having more babies , as they know there is more money and attention when the kids are young.

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh! 🤣 Please can you remind me of what Rue said. I think I might of missed that one!!😂
Don’t remember verbatim what he said but they had them all covered up on the couch with blankets even though they said they had no symptoms. Interestingly only Heze and Halle had no symptoms because they sent them to the grandparents house even though they were”exposed” but Heze had practice and Halle had some sort of job. Anyways the dumb father asked Rue if he liked having covid and Rue didn’t stick to the script, after that the liars said something about they need to take time to “heal” and didn’t post for weeks lol. Personally I think if they had covid they would have exploited it like they do everything else for views.

Reactions: 7
As the kids get older the views will drop off. They won't be so cute anymore and possibly some may rebel and not want to join in.
Will be interesting to see how Tim and Ella will handle this but may be a reason they keep having more babies , as they know there is more money and attention when the kids are young.
Oh for sure. I reckon they will have another baby hoping it’s a boy

Reactions: 3
Not looking good.

The Grimwade Family has a net worth of $68,000 dollars as of September 2022.

The following earnings are estimations of YouTube advertising revenue, based on this channel's audience. Today so far $15, yesterday $21, last 7 days $228, last month $1,105 dollars.

20.7k video views every day 0 new subscribers. The Grimwade Family's audience has been steadily shrinking from 24.3k daily viewers back in June to 20.7k nowadays. A decrease of 15% in the last 3 months.

Source: http://Statsmash.com

Reactions: 8
Not looking good.

The following earnings are estimations of YouTube advertising revenue, based on this channel's audience. Today so far $15, yesterday $21, last 7 days $228, last month $1,105 dollars.

20.7k video views every day 0 new subscribers. The Grimwade Family's audience has been steadily shrinking from 24.3k daily viewers back in June to 20.7k nowadays. A decrease of 15% in the last 3 months.

Imagine being on YouTube for that amount of time and that’s all you have achieved

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not looking good.

Looks like it’s time for the lazy good for nothing husband to get a job or two. Also makes sense why the wife has been promoting all those products, instead of the lazy husband looking for work he leaves it up to the wife to supplement the income and in the process exploiting their children instead of sending them to school.

Reactions: 5
Not looking good.

When you look at their views to their subs you can see their subs aren’t real. There is prob just about 100-200k that are real If that. So what funds their lifestyle. Their house and bills food etc not to mention Tim’s cat. Nike and how much is that

When you look at their views to their subs you can see their subs aren’t real. There is prob just about 100-200k that are real If that. So what funds their lifestyle. Their house and bills food etc not to mention Tim’s cat. Nike and how much is that
Tim’s car

Reactions: 4
Who’s watching the other kids? Why can’t Tim watch the youngest instead of Ella taking them out? Or how about Tim do the shop??! 🤦🏾‍♀️ The dynamics of this marriage are so off 🥴
B7E1F390-1C36-4A88-8A28-495EFE07BED6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Who’s watching the other kids? Why can’t Tim watch the youngest instead of Ella taking them out? Or how about Tim do the shop??! 🤦🏾‍♀️ The dynamics of this marriage are so off 🥴
View attachment 1618073
Because he’s not about to change a diaper or worry about feeding them. He seems to be spending less and less time with Rue. Wonder what’s up with that. He’s pushed him to far with the football mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The baby Halo is sitting up by herself. This is the most bazaar video yet. At Star Bucks reading books. Rue with the football, Halle being who she is. Ella asked her was she talking about her to Houzanna I guess. They are slowly going down shooting!!!

I’m surprised Tim was pushing the stroller he never does that. Read it on here I suppose. He’s really taking a step back, but they’re still talking over each other so annoying.

I’m surprised Tim was pushing the stroller he never does that. Read it on here I suppose. He’s really taking a step back, but they’re still talking over each other so annoying.
Everytime she asks the kids something she never lets them speak, she’s always helping them along it’s super annoying and I don’t know why but the sound of her voice irritates me. They definitely read here, Rue getting some camera time and Harper is up front and center today because the bandaid is off. Harper will be 7 soon why is she still struggling with these starter books. And the girls got an apple monitor in their room now I guess to learn their dance moves. They must be sponsored by Starbucks now, spending all that money in there for the whole family is strange and not something they’ll normally do. Ella, wait till the girls are teenagers and really start talking about you, she seems very insecure.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.