Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if he is in charge on the money and gives her a certain amount she can spend
But the stupid here is her for allowing all this. Doesn’t she want her kids at school. To have toys to have friends. To go out and about in their own wirh friends near the house. Hobbies gadgets etc etc. heze and that ball. Doesn’t Ella’s mum say anyrhinf about it. He’s ina ship kickin it around again I mean it’s insane he’s not a little child in fact he will soon look a total idiot doing that

Reactions: 6
But the stupid here is her for allowing all this. Doesn’t she want her kids at school. To have toys to have friends. To go out and about in their own wirh friends near the house. Hobbies gadgets etc etc. heze and that ball. Doesn’t Ella’s mum say anyrhinf about it. He’s ina ship kickin it around again I mean it’s insane he’s not a little child in fact he will soon look a total idiot doing that
He already looks pretty bad. It just seems really disrespectful to me for him to kick that around in stores. That's why I always twitch whenever their cult says anything about the kids being so well behaved and respectful. Kicking a ball around a store seems like a big f you to the store owners, staff, and anyone else who would get nervous about a kid kicking a ball around while they are trying to shop.

There is no consideration for others. And in my opinion there is nothing more rude than people not having consideration for others. Oh and Halle is anything but respectful lol and Hosanna is constantly rolling her eyes at people. I mean we don't see them interact with people much so there is no way of telling how well-behaved and respectful they really are but heze and rue kicking balls around in public places is for sure not respectful.

Reactions: 5
He already looks pretty bad. It just seems really disrespectful to me for him to kick that around in stores. That's why I always twitch whenever their cult says anything about the kids being so well behaved and respectful. Kicking a ball around a store seems like a big f you to the store owners, staff, and anyone else who would get nervous about a kid kicking a ball around while they are trying to shop.

There is no consideration for others. And in my opinion there is nothing more rude than people not having consideration for others. Oh and Halle is anything but respectful lol and Hosanna is constantly rolling her eyes at people. I mean we don't see them interact with people much so there is no way of telling how well-behaved and respectful they really are but heze and rue kicking balls around in public places is for sure not respectful.
I know I was being kind but I was also imagine him older doing it. I mean he will look dimented. How are the viewers on the page bigging them up are they brainless. We have never seen the kids interact with kids their own age. Everting is acted played out and only family members and even them it’s awkward

Who are the commenters. They baffle me how they worship these idiots. How proud they are they involve kids in the house makeover lool. It’s the only content they can come up with the kids don’t go to school. How about another hair video someone said it’s been a while lol. Omg they must all be as dim as Ella and Tim or are they even real people

Last edited:
Has Heze developed a tic? In the Interior shopping video he keeps tossing his head around like he’s a horse or something. Or maybe he’s a nervous wreck because he’s not holding his football.

When I first watched this family I was impressed at how articulate the kids seemed to be. The more you watch them though, the more you realise they are all repeating the same thing that someone else said before and their words are vacuous rambles. So unappealing.

I know I was being kind but I was also imagine him older doing it. I mean he will look dimented. How are the viewers on the page bigging them up are they brainless. We have never seen the kids interact with kids their own age. Everting is acted played out and only family members and even them it’s awkward

Who are the commenters. They baffle me how they worship these idiots. How proud they are they involve kids in the house makeover lool. It’s the only content they can come up with the kids don’t go to school. How about another hair video someone said it’s been a while lol. Omg they must all be as dim as Ella and Tim or are they even real people
I question if they are real people all the time lol just so hard to believe so many gullible people all found each other and decided to worship this family. Lol

Reactions: 4
Some called Tim out on YT for not wearing a wedding ring. Doesn’t surprise me he doesn’t wear one. The whole relationship they try to put on is so transparent. He’s hugging her all in the store and she was about to say something about how she’s trying to shop and he’s all over her. Not paying attention to where the kids are, and Halle knocking things over. She was about to lie about and then says okay I’m going to be truthful and say I did it. Wow!!! That little girl is always acting like she’s on an audition. Pushing the others out the way so she can get on camera. WTH is up with all these flowers? Then Tim needs a chair for what? The kids don’t even have chairs to sit to eat and all Elle ever worries about is what Tim wants. He controls the money and you could tell he wasn’t going to purchase all that was in that shopping cart. He did everything but to say it out loud. Houston has gotten to the point she can’t sit still if they don’t point the camera her way. She’s constantly interrupting and they don’t correct her to say excuse me. That one surely gets her way. Haze and that hair. And who mentioned another hair video? Please not that. She doesn’t do anything to those kids hair but gel it up. Due to the grade of there hair is why she’s even able to manage it.

Reactions: 8
Has Heze developed a tic? In the Interior shopping video he keeps tossing his head around like he’s a horse or something. Or maybe he’s a nervous wreck because he’s not holding his football.

When I first watched this family I was impressed at how articulate the kids seemed to be. The more you watch them though, the more you realise they are all repeating the same thing that someone else said before and their words are vacuous rambles. So unappealing.
They act like robots to me, I don’t find them to be as smart as the dumb subscribers think I just think they’re told what to say or regurgitate a lot of stuff they hear. That kid with that ball is getting very ridiculous, if your younger siblings are not going everywhere with a toy why are you when you’re the oldest. Wtf is wrong with the parents, are they afraid to tell him leave the ball at home? This kid is almost a teenager and has this weird relationship with a ball, I wonder what his teammates think about this? These two dummies, why can’t one of them stay home and one take a few of the older kids to the store? Nine people in a store together is annoying af to other shoppers they are so inconsiderate. And the dumb wife talking about the lazy husband is better with money, but how? because he’s never had a job and refuses to work a proper job, so is he good at managing other peoples money? I wonder what really happened to Harpers ear? I know the lying mom gave a quick explanation but that huge bandaid has been there for a while. Their cult subscribers think Halle is so confident but I find her to be super annoying and thinks her parents encourage her to act this way it is not cute and she needs a lesson in humility.

Reactions: 7
Harpers face is something odd. She never had a tag on her face as she said and we know Ella would have done a vlog if she went to hospital

I wonder if them children know how to ride bikes

I could be bugging, I could of sworn one of the girls got a bike for their birthday in the old house? If so that’s no where to be seen just like the rest of the toys they get from family

Reactions: 3
The irony of this all is that they didn't want to send their kids to main stream school as they wanted to 'control' what they were learning, (which could be considered fair enough) but infact they are teaching their kids:

How not to go to school- or be taught anything academic
How to be self- centred
How to be anti-social
How to kick a football around in shops
How to allow sitting/standing on kitchen worktops being deemed as acceptable
How to 'agree' with everything parents say & have no opinion of their own
How not to work & beg for handouts throughout life.
Yeah great role models horse nostrils & Ali G 👍

Has anyone thought that their amount of subs doesn’t Talley up with the amount of views they get. 390k subs yet 13 or 15k subs isn’t much at all. Are their subs or commenters actually real?!

Has anyone thought that their amount of subs doesn’t Talley up with the amount of views they get. 390k subs yet 13 or 15k subs isn’t much at all. Are their subs or commenters actually real?!
I was just looking at the same thing. They have 13k as of now. Not even 200 comments. How many do they need to receive payment?

Reactions: 2
Think someone on here mentioned before, but how weird is it that Tim follows dadvgirls family members 🤢

Reactions: 2
So now she’s doing an ad for Lego! Do these companies ever look into who they have hacking their products? 7 kids no toys around no play room and not one Lego piece in sight. These poor kids don’t stand a chance in the real world.

Reactions: 8
In the space of a week they have pimped the kids out to Pet toy, Yogurts and Lego. Am sure i have missed one too. They are unbelievable. Why are education welfare not involved. I swear they are doing home interior vlogs in Dunelm to get their sponser too.

1000 to be monetized
So how much would they get for 13k views. Is it 3.95 per ad per 1000 views or less. Surely their monthly payment doesn’t anywhere near cover their mortgage not to mention the rest

So how much would they get for 13k views. Is it 3.95 per ad per 1000 views or less. Surely their monthly payment doesn’t anywhere near cover their mortgage not to mention the rest
That’s probably why Ella has taken over. Tim, would let the whole ship sink. He hasn’t done any work lately unless he’s editing the videos she’s doing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.