Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby Halo is sitting up by herself. This is the most bazaar video yet. At Star Bucks reading books. Rue with the football, Halle being who she is. Ella asked her was she talking about her to Houzanna I guess. They are slowly going down shooting!!!
Halle let it slip that she has a nut allergy. This means she may get disability living allowance for this and one of the parents may claim carers as well. Not sure if one is claiming self employed if the other can claim it as earnings need to be below 128 as week or something like that. If Ella edits what does Tim do. Also how on earth is all
This rubbish content. It isn’t they are hanging on by a thread and a very worn one at that. If they are so blessed where are their curtains and blinds etc etc. they are reversing physcology to make out they are ok. They must waste a fortune in the cafes just to make content or is it a meal for the kids and they claim back on expenses. They are the worst parents and that book harper was reading is well below her age.

Reactions: 5
Their videos are so pointless, they are the laziest YouTubers ever. They don’t have any jobs, kids don’t go to school and this is the best they can produce?

Reactions: 8
Their videos are so pointless, they are the laziest YouTubers ever. They don’t have any jobs, kids don’t go to school and this is the best they can produce?
Exactly. It’s the same tit. Chatting tit. Doing hair and pretending to home school. They should give up attempts of being famous and running into people in the street to say hi to lool

They didn't show rue kicking the ball in starbucks. Ella needs help. She was serious about asking if Halle and Hosanna was talking about her.

• Wow
That monitor was the one heze had in his room so what have they moved it now. They never had two

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't think I've ever seen a four year old fake smile as much as Rue. Very disturbing.

• Sad
They didn't show rue kicking the ball in starbucks. Ella needs help. She was serious about asking if Halle and Hosanna was talking about her.
She stopped the whole video to ask them that question and what if they were did she really want to know. Lol

Ella spent money from Amazon on those books for what? Dior, Channel, etc. vs school books and the said when they do school work is what the computer is for. And why not just buy Houzanna a new sewing machine why is this still in the shop. SMH 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So viewing figures down so let's stick a cute baby in our vlog as a 'selling point'....pimping their kids out, disgraceful parents, do they think we are stupid 🤦

Reactions: 10
So viewing figures down so let's stick a cute baby in our vlog as a 'selling point'....pimping their kids out, disgraceful parents, do they think we are stupid 🤦
To be fair most of their subscribers are stupid. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ella also made a point of showing the rug in girls room. Err ella it’s just a normal thing people have but u got urs 7 months later and want a medal

I don't think I've ever seen a four year old fake smile as much as Rue. Very disturbing.
what’s messed up is Reu does like gang type hand signs yet he’s in a buggy as yes he’s a baby so it’s very confusing for him too I bet

Last edited:
  • Haha
We haven’t seen this much of Halo since she was born. Babies sit up this is what they do. Tim interaction with any of these kids is so fake. They don’t even have the same interaction with him because they’re not used to it and look at him crazy.

We haven’t seen this much of Halo since she was born. Babies sit up this is what they do. Tim interaction with any of these kids is so fake. They don’t even have the same interaction with him because they’re not used to it and look at him crazy.
Each child it’s the same things over and over. It’s not content at all. Next it be bathing hall. Walking hall. Talking halo. They are fake and boring

Helo

Halo sorry

• Haha
Each child it’s the same things over and over. It’s not content at all. Next it be bathing hall. Walking hall. Talking halo. They are fake and boring

Helo

Halo sorry
We're due a 'doing the girls hair' vlog, that will span over the Sunday & Tuesday,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been doing research on fake comments and views and what that looks like. The grimwades have them for sure. I think they use bots as well themselves. I think they may use their children and family to leave fake comments as well. It's kind of obvious when you look at it. The comments usually say the same things and are hardly about the video it self.

Reactions: 11
I've been doing research on fake comments and views and what that looks like. The grimwades have them for sure. I think they use bots as well themselves. I think they may use their children and family to leave fake comments as well. It's kind of obvious when you look at it. The comments usually say the same things and are hardly about the video it self.
Exactly. What gd parents they are how kids look cute etc. every vid

Reactions: 5
THEIR CONTENT IS WEAK.
TIM IS NOT INTERESTED.
HEZE IS AT PRACTICE AND TIM IS BORED, WITH NOTHING TO DO.
OOPS
SO HE NEEDS TO GET A JOB!!!!!
ELLA IS TRYING TO CARRY THE CHANNEL AND THE FAMILY WHILE BLITHERING ALL DAY LONG.
SEND THOSE KIDS TO SCHOOL AND CREATE CONTENT FROM THEM ACTUALLY LEARNING AND SOCIALIZING WITH OTHERS BESIDES THEM.

Not Halo. Baby number 7. Lol
YES... BABY NUMBER 7! IMAGINE THAT!
POOR HALO GETS PASSED AROUND MORE TO HOSANNA AND HALLE. THAN SHE SPENDS TIME WITH HER OWN MOTHER.
NOW THAT ELLA IS A {STAR} SHE AIN'T GOT TIME TO BE A REAL STAY AT HOME MOM.

SHE HAS HER FANS TO PLEASE...

LASHES DONE
NAILS DONE

AND...OUT THE DOOR... LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not Halo. Baby number 7. Lol
Oh yes your so correct.

Why does Tim have a at home office but he’s always at that gym claiming to be working? Ella is carrying the YT channel now so what is he doing there.?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.