Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Halo naturally goes to Hosanna more than she does to Ella and Halo would crawl towards Hosanna more and smiles at her like she is used to her the most and feels that motherly bond from her. Hosanna didn’t even have to speak much and Halo was smiling up at her whereas with Ella sometimes Halo has a blank expression or sometimes she smiles but that’s usually after seeing Ella and the others kid smiling at her.

I think that shows how much time Hosanna gives Halo and I also can’t see much of a strong bond between Ella and the baby and I can’t see a bond between Tim and the baby. When they need some extra views on videos or doing an ad on Instagram then Halo is needed by them but other than that the poor baby doesn’t seem to be of much interest to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Little girls should not be on the internet in just their towels. I doubt Tim and Ella care though, a view is a view and a like is a like after all, no matter who it is from.

What happened to the robes they had in another video, not that it's much better.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Halos chair is on the edge of the kitchen worktop, one movement and she will be over the edge.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So Hosanna must do babysitting, she has proven to cook more and better than her parents

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed Halo naturally goes to Hosanna more than she does to Ella and Halo would crawl towards Hosanna more and smiles at her like she is used to her the most and feels that motherly bond from her. Hosanna didn’t even have to speak much and Halo was smiling up at her whereas with Ella sometimes Halo has a blank expression or sometimes she smiles but that’s usually after seeing Ella and the others kid smiling at her.

I think that shows how much time Hosanna gives Halo and I also can’t see much of a strong bond between Ella and the baby and I can’t see a bond between Tim and the baby. When they need some extra views on videos or doing an ad on Instagram then Halo is needed by them but other than that the poor baby doesn’t seem to be of much interest to them.
I agree its most definitely noticeable. Houzanna was in the kitchen today cooking lunch I guess. Ella just stood by with that crazy laugh waiting for the food to be done. The heat was way to high as to what she was fixing.

Night time bed routine for the girls. IG, first with clothes on and then jump and they’re in towels. First of all they’re two old to be doing this. WTH is Tim thinking? All kids get a bath before bed. He isn’t doing this stupid mess with Haze and Rue so why the girls.

Last edited:
Little girls should not be on the internet in just their towels. I doubt Tim and Ella care though, a view is a view and a like is a like after all, no matter who it is from.

What happened to the robes they had in another video, not that it's much better.
That one is so inappropriate. I couldn’t believe it. Tim should be ashamed of his self. Then to film them in the bath tub with some one brushing whom ever hair. Why are you in the bathroom with your daughters?

Halos chair is on the edge of the kitchen worktop, one movement and she will be over the edge.
I was sitting on the edge of my seat that she didn’t flip herself backwards and fall over. Not to mention she’s to close to the stove which things could pop on her. Why is this the spot for her. Put her in a high chair next to Houston.

Reactions: 3
I agree its most definitely noticeable. Houzanna was in the kitchen today cooking lunch I guess. Ella just stood by with that crazy laugh waiting for the food to be done. The heat was way to high as to what she was fixing.

Night time bed routine for the girls. IG, first with clothes on and then jump and they’re in towels. First of all they’re two old to be doing this. WTH is Tim thinking? All kids get a bath before bed. He isn’t doing this stupid mess with Haze and Rue so why the girls.
Where was this, was it on Instagram? How inappropriate! The other day they posted a picture of him topless with all the girls around him, some were laying on him. At this point the only child he should be allowed to be in the bathroom with is Houston because she’s only 2 the rest of them no! The kids are so sheltered that they probably don’t know what’s right or wrong,the parents spend a lot of time “protecting” them from the outside world that they don’t know that the danger can be right in their home, the way he’s already so obsessed with what they do with their own hair or how they need permission to wear certain things. Night time routine should no longer be happening with the three oldest girls. They are so desperate for content that no one is looking out for those children. I did see a short video of Hosanna cooking, with two lazy stay at home parents why does this child have so many responsibilities? She should be in school learning and socializing with other children.These kids will have such a hard time once they are released into the real world.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Where was this, was it on Instagram? How inappropriate! The other day they posted a picture of him topless with all the girls around him, some were laying on him. At this point the only child he should be allowed to be in the bathroom with is Houston because she’s only 2 the rest of them no! The kids are so sheltered that they probably don’t know what’s right or wrong,the parents spend a lot of time “protecting” them from the outside world that they don’t know that the danger can be right in their home, the way he’s already so obsessed with what they do with their own hair or how they need permission to wear certain things. Night time routine should no longer be happening with the three oldest girls. They are so desperate for content that no one is looking out for those children. I did see a short video of Hosanna cooking, with two lazy stay at home parents why does this child have so many responsibilities? She should be in school learning and socializing with other children.These kids will have such a hard time once they are released into the real world.
Yes IG, so unbelievable

Reactions: 1
That one is so inappropriate. I couldn’t believe it. Tim should be ashamed of his self. Then to film them in the bath tub with some one brushing whom ever hair. Why are you in the bathroom with your daughters?

I was sitting on the edge of my seat that she didn’t flip herself backwards and fall over. Not to mention she’s to close to the stove which things could pop on her. Why is this the spot for her. Put her in a high chair next to Houston.
I hate those seats. Even on the ground i hate them. My niece was bouncing n swaying like babies do and it tipped sideways and she went with it. So no seat should ever be placed on a high surface, let alone with a 4ft drop to tiled floor. Absolutely stupid of them.

Just watched the black history month vlog. Omg can she calls that home schooling. Stopped half way. She mixing all diff things kids know about as have never been taught. The meanin of words etc. spelling the word people to heze who is 10. Bullets points er harper is 4 lol. It was all so gringe I couldn’t take it. Ella send ur poor kids to school

Watching another old vlog from 4 yrs ago the kids had toys dolls games etc. what’s happened to them now why have they totally changed

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Also notice it’s hosanna doing the girls hair while they are in towels not Ella. When I saw them in towels I was shocked. Terrible parents
Yes I saw that and wasn’t sure who was brushing their hair. What father would upload this video and want this going around on social media?

They have gone off the deep end now. The whole family cuts Ella hair off. She doesn’t know what the hell she wants to do with her hair. Big up Tim for the award she got said it not just her doing the parenting. What a laugh we all see what’s going on. Halo is always tied down in the bounce chair. It’s a wonder she crawlers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Horse nostrils didn't even wanna pay for a professional to shave her hair....what a bunch of tight arses.....🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
<New subbie>
I have a theory - it's a bit far-fetched
I think Tim encourages/makes the boys carry their footballs everywhere so that if they become successful in their careers, they can use it as a story line.
Your so right I've been thinking this for a long time. Its there usp they can back it up with all the vlogs of them kicking balls in shops disrespecting the store owners and other customers.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Halo has that blank look cos she’s thinking who the hell is this?? Ella was out of the country for the first 3 months of Halo’s life 😆 poor thing!

• Wow
Halo has that blank look cos she’s thinking who the hell is this?? Ella was out of the country for the first 3 months of Halo’s life 😆 poor thing!
How the hell does a 10 yr old know how to cook salmon and rice? The fire was up way to high and Hella is just standing there not assisting her at all. This isn’t the first time she cooked this clearly. It wasn’t enough for all of them so I suspect it was for her and Tim. The kids probably got a thing of yogurt she’s been peddling. The baby that close to the stove was just to much. When she get burnt or falls backwards then what? They keep her tied down like they used to do Houston. She stayed locked down in that stroller.

• Sad
Anyone else notice the annoyed and disgusted looks Tim has been giving ella lately? I'm not sure if it's because he's in front of the camera more so it's more noticeable, or if he just doesn't care anymore. But some of the looks he give her when she's praising and gushing over him aren't very nice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.