Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strangest thing about the Harper ear situation is in the video of Halo getting new was pierced , Ella makes a point to quickly mention Harper’s ear and then says something to Harper like ‘you’re fine now aren’t you?’ but it’s the way she said it almost like she trying to cover up something it was like she needed Harper to say she’s fine so that nobody would ask questions about what happened or worry about Harper. They make themselves sound suspicious at times that it makes you question are they being honest or not.

Maybe she did have to get a skin tag removed who knows but something is off about that cause they always use situations like that to make money by vlogging it. We will see how long she has that plaster on and once it’s removed we will see what it looks like. They could be telling the truth BUT cause they lie so much it’s very hard to know what to believe from them anymore cause most of what they say is bs.
I just hope it genuinely was a skin tag removed and the child didn’t get hurt while her parents weren’t home looking after her but left her 10 year old sister in charge cause that’s a possibility.

Reactions: 6
They make about 2-3 thousand a month! How is that covering bills?? Its really sad they gaslight and act like the kids don't bring in the income!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Has anyone thought that their amount of subs doesn’t Talley up with the amount of views they get. 390k subs yet 13 or 15k subs isn’t much at all. Are their subs or commenters actually real?!
I’ve said this before, they have paid for subs to make their channel look popular. Many people on social media do this. Most of the comments literally say the same thing. That’s why they have stopped commenting in the comments sections because they know they are BOTS.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve said this before, they have paid for subs to make their channel look popular. Many people on social media do this. Most of the comments literally say the same thing. That’s why they have stopped commenting in the comments sections because they know they are BOTS.
I don’t understand about this. So if some subs aren’t real sent they paying for that too. 2/3k a month doesn’t cover their lifestyle they need at least 8k or so R.E.M. the house. So is it the Nike deal that pays a lot on top. Their subs are def not all real and you can tel some comments aren’t either

How do people get sponsorships if only half their subs are real

Reactions: 4
I believe you pay a one time fee for fake subs this is also the case with Instagram. I think it worked for them at the beginning because it was drawing real life people to their channel and they were getting noticed and getting the sponsor deals. Now I believe the real life people have fallen off because this family have changed a lot, from being a Christian family. Back then when they valued god and being a Christian their comment section was from real life Christians. Now you hardly see any of those comments, just the same robotic ones such as, “The kids are so well behaved, Halo looks like Tim, Ella’s such a good mum etc. these comments I don’t believe are from real people. The only ones which are real are from us Tattles. That’s what I believe anyway. That’s why they are doing Ads for anyone because their money is slowing drying up. I mean if I brought a house like they did I would be designing my home with items such as John Lewis, Selfridges and all that jazz. But no, we have been seeing them in shops that most people on the bread line shop in. I’m not knocking those shops at all because I go in there, but I’m a council tenant not a home owner of a 5 bedroom house in Surrey. The Grimwades are broke and it’s starting to show. They should of stayed humble and lived within their means. I also think they are working hard to get Blue tick verified on Instagram, because that would generate more income. Strange they are not verified already, maybe because half their followers are BOTS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I believe you pay a one time fee for fake subs this is also the case with Instagram. I think it worked for them at the beginning because it was drawing real life people to their channel and they were getting noticed and getting the sponsor deals. Now I believe the real life people have fallen off because this family have changed a lot, from being a Christian family. Back then when they valued god and being a Christian their comment section was from real life Christians. Now you hardly see any of those comments, just the same robotic ones such as, “The kids are so well behaved, Halo looks like Tim, Ella’s such a good mum etc. these comments I don’t believe are from real people. The only ones which are real are from us Tattles. That’s what I believe anyway. That’s why they are doing Ads for anyone because their money is slowing drying up. I mean if I brought a house like they did I would be designing my home with items such as John Lewis, Selfridges and all that jazz. But no, we have been seeing them in shops that most people on the bread line shop in. I’m not knocking those shops at all because I go in there, but I’m a council tenant not a home owner of a 5 bedroom house in Surrey. The Grimwades are broke and it’s starting to show. They should of stayed humble and lived within their means. I also think they are working hard to get Blue tick verified on Instagram, because that would generate more income. Strange they are not verified already, maybe because half their followers are BOTS.
I did wonder why the comments never seemed to tie into what the vlog was about just about how the kids look cute etc etc. no they are fake as a whole I agree this is why they still don’t even have a table. They got rid of their old furniture as they thought they would get it all free. Doesn’t Nike see through them that baffles me that they don’t have as many subs as they make out etc and their content is total rubbish. Anyone can sit in front of a camera and talk and talk with an annoying laugh and cute kids to get money like they do. They are not nothing special at all now

How do the deals even come to them or do they ask for them. Also how are they paid is it more per 1000 views. I don’t see how they survive

I don’t think they will stay in that house

Does Nike pay them monthly too and how would this work. I think it’s Nike they depend on

Last edited:
I did wonder why the comments never seemed to tie into what the vlog was about just about how the kids look cute etc etc. no they are fake as a whole I agree this is why they still don’t even have a table. They got rid of their old furniture as they thought they would get it all free. Doesn’t Nike see through them that baffles me that they don’t have as many subs as they make out etc and their content is total rubbish. Anyone can sit in front of a camera and talk and talk with an annoying laugh and cute kids to get money like they do. They are not nothing special at all now

How do the deals even come to them or do they ask for them. Also how are they paid is it more per 1000 views. I don’t see how they survive

I don’t think they will stay in that house
I think it’s Ella that approaches all these companies asking for sponsorship, using their YouTube channel as how much of a following they have. Some of the Ads probably don’t pay to begin with until the company sees that their influence has generated sales for what they were advertising. Hence why the will do a AD for any company. I mean why would Mc Donald’s pay them for the Pokémon Happy Meal AD. They are a worldwide company that doesn’t really need to pay the Grimwades to advertise them. I don’t know how the views work and how much one would be paid, based on views. I’m currently researching that side of things.

Yes I 100% believe they depend on Nike as that’s their biggest income coming in. But NIKE won’t last forever as I’m sure they will want to have a new face for NIKE as with all brands.

Last edited:
Why does Tim keep talking about thru blessings when all I see is desperation. They are in too deep with that house and the life they want to have but currently don’t so he lies basically

<New subbie>
I have a theory - it's a bit far-fetched
I think Tim encourages/makes the boys carry their footballs everywhere so that if they become successful in their careers, they can use it as a story line.

Reactions: 14
<New subbie>
I think Tim encourages/makes the boys carry their footballs everywhere so that if they become successful in their careers, they can use it as a story line.
Not far fetched at all. You could be right

Reactions: 3
<New subbie>
I don’t know if I actually mentioned this once but I actually did think this at some point too. It’s possible yes

Like a signature look

<New subbie>
I think he’s afraid they’ll lose interest in the sport, he’s depending on them being successful so that he’ll never have to work. The man is simply a lazy bum who keeps procreating but refuses to work to take care of all the kids he keeps bringing into the world.

I think he’s afraid they’ll lose interest in the sport, he’s depending on them being successful so that he’ll never have to work. The man is simply a lazy bum who keeps procreating but refuses to work to take care of all the kids he keeps bringing into the world.
Yes. He doesn’t want their heads to be filled with anything but football which is why the balls need to carried at all times

Important business meeting with Harper today what money for her to bring in to the family. No home schooling going on then

The strangest thing about the Harper ear situation is in the video of Halo getting new was pierced , Ella makes a point to quickly mention Harper’s ear and then says something to Harper like ‘you’re fine now aren’t you?’ but it’s the way she said it almost like she trying to cover up something it was like she needed Harper to say she’s fine so that nobody would ask questions about what happened or worry about Harper. They make themselves sound suspicious at times that it makes you question are they being honest or not.

Maybe she did have to get a skin tag removed who knows but something is off about that cause they always use situations like that to make money by vlogging it. We will see how long she has that plaster on and once it’s removed we will see what it looks like. They could be telling the truth BUT cause they lie so much it’s very hard to know what to believe from them anymore cause most of what they say is bs.
I just hope it genuinely was a skin tag removed and the child didn’t get hurt while her parents weren’t home looking after her but left her 10 year old sister in charge cause that’s a possibility.
Ella made the comment so fast about Harper who knows what really happened. I just found it funny they didn’t make a video out of it.

Exactly like when rue had that massive bruise on his head
Or when they “pretended” to have covid and Rue almost let the cat out of the bag, they stopped filming for weeks but I don’t think they really had covid, Rue didn’t stick to the scrip that day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Or when they “pretended” to have covid and Rue almost let the cat out of the bag, they stopped filming for weeks but I don’t think they really had covid, Rue didn’t stick to the scrip that day.
Oh gosh! 🤣 Please can you remind me of what Rue said. I think I might of missed that one!!😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.