Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand how she talks, and talks and it’s all over the place. Was she speaking about the toy or sister hood? Her hair if falling out and looks a hot mess. One minute it’s short and the next she’s adding a long ass weave. Pick a struggle!! And she wonders why her edges are falling out. Halle, is straight acting the whole time. Out of character but acting. Houzanna didn’t get in much at all.

All the hugs between the girls are so fake and forced and being asked to list off things they like about eachother it’s very forced the answers they give. These girls don’t have healthy normal sister relationships they are jealous of each other and can’t handle when one of them has the spotlight or more camera time.
The whole new video was cringe the acting was awful from Ella she sounded like she really didn’t want to film the video cause it meant having to spend time with her children that she tries to avoid spending time with plus Ella didn’t have a clue about how toys work or how to play with them when any parent with that many kids will of at some point played dolls or something with their children.

Those kids didn’t know how to actually get excited about toys or how to play with them they seemed very awkward. They don’t know how to use their imagination or just play like a normal child would. It’s obvious they were told beforehand that they had to come into the room and act interested in the toys like they’re doing an audition. As soon as they opened the door they all knew exactly which corner of the room to look at so it shows how staged the whole thing is. They won’t be playing with those toys again they’ll be back to filming videos for Instagram so their parents can gain more followers off those kids , make more money from brand deals and try get more attention on their kids.
Harper gets bullied and left out by Hosanna and Halle but especially by Halle the most but Ella and Tim don’t put a stop to it and shame on them!
Also putting Harper in a bedroom with a two year old and a baby under the age of 1 just so if they cry during the night she’s left to look after them cause Ella and Tim can’t be bothered.
Tim is very lazy so I’m guessing he uses the “excuse” of having to take Heze to football matches and training as a way to not have to be a part of filming a video. He acts like driving his son to training is hard work and acts like he has to be there waiting the whole time Heze trains but that’s just an excuse for Tim to not have to be at home taking responsibility for his children. He acts like he works so hard and is so tired so has probably manipulated Ella into having to be responsible for filming Ads and content cause he leaves it all on her or other people whether it’s things that need to be done in the house or taking care of the kids.
Now that’s she taken that part over he’s Scott free. Hasn’t filmed anything in a minute nor been in many of the last blogs. The money won’t roll in if she doesn’t do it.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand how she talks, and talks and it’s all over the place. Was she speaking about the toy or sister hood? Her hair if falling out and looks a hot mess. One minute it’s short and the next she’s adding a long ass weave. Pick a struggle!! And she wonders why her edges are falling out. Halle, is straight acting the whole time. Out of character but acting. Houzanna didn’t get in much at all.

Now that’s she taken that part over he’s Scott free. Hasn’t filmed anything in a minute nor been in many of the last blogs. The money won’t roll in if she doesn’t do it.
The views have been low. Wouldn't be surprised if he blamed her for that behind the scenes

Reactions: 6
The views have been low. Wouldn't be surprised if he blamed her for that behind the scenes
I agree with that statement. Something definitely changed. The main reason also is everyone is pointing out what a lazy ass he is and never helps out. He definitely doesn’t like to be criticized. Get a job and get your family off of social media.

Reactions: 10
What do u mean?
Not long ago they had a ig story up in Starbucks and Houston was eating a chocolate cookie or brownie and it was all over her hands, she wanted to have a some juice but had to wipe her hands first, she tried to wipe her own hands but you can tell Tim got irritated and jumped in to wipe her hands before she could touch the drink

Not long ago they had a ig story up in Starbucks and Houston was eating a chocolate cookie or brownie and it was all over her hands, she wanted to have a some juice but had to wipe her hands first, she tried to wipe her own hands but you can tell Tim got irritated and jumped in to wipe her hands before she could touch the drink
He gets frustrated with all the kids very easily when he has to help. He treats them like they’re old enough to do it themselves. He hasn’t been to involved with Rue lately either. He with Ella more and more. He was running the poor boy day and night with that football. It’s not as fun for him anymore.

Reactions: 7
Did u hear Ella way when she was young she shared a bedroom then they moved to a larger house and she had her own room. Not here they move to a larger house and there are three girls crammed into a small room and a pre teen with a toddler. Ella you sounded so stupid saying that when u don’t do that urself

Reactions: 12
Did u hear Ella way when she was young she shared a bedroom then they moved to a larger house and she had her own room. Not here they move to a larger house and there are three girls crammed into a small room and a pre teen with a toddler. Ella you sounded so stupid saying that when u don’t do that urself
I wonder why her sister never comes around. She has 7 nieces and nephews but never comes to visit, well not that we’ve seen. Ella doesn’t seem close to her sister at all, not the one that lives at home the one that looks like her.

Reactions: 2
I wonder why her sister never comes around. She has 7 nieces and nephews but never comes to visit, well not that we’ve seen. Ella doesn’t seem close to her sister at all, not the one that lives at home the one that looks like her.
I think her side of the family aren’t fond of Tim and probably think their constant baby making is ridiculous. Oh to be a fly on the wall when they discuss these two lol

Reactions: 13
She’s in some early videos visiting. Elizabeth I mean, not Eleanor

Reactions: 2
They are defo just copying ideas from instagram for their interior, want luxury but they won’t even know what pampas’s grass was, this family just irritates me sooo much, Everything they do is sooooo dam forced.

I genuinely can’t believe Rue is still in a buggy, why Are the kids always helping push the pram when there’s two parents there? Always letting the kids wonder off in the shops as well.

halle is unbearable, sorry but I couldn’t have that many children, every time they leave the house it’s like a school trip looooool

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They are defo just copying ideas from instagram for their interior, want luxury but they won’t even know what pampas’s grass was, this family just irritates me sooo much, Everything they do is sooooo dam forced.

I genuinely can’t believe Rue is still in a buggy, why Are the kids always helping push the pram when there’s two parents there? Always letting the kids wonder off in the shops as well.

halle is unbearable, sorry but I couldn’t have that many children, every time they leave the house it’s like a school trip looooool
Omg these parents annoyed me in this vlog not to mention Halle too. I was gonna say about the pampas grass too. They are no knowledge on anything. 7 months later they are buying basic things in a home are they takin the Piss. Heze in the shop with his ball again Halle so fake and annoying god they are all crine minus the gorg babies

[/QUOTE
They irritate me too. They don’t all need to go for those items. Shou be Ella with a couple of kids and leave Tim at home. They are total joke of a family making out the are so high up in the word. What tim keep saying he can’t believe they have this house for etc with his smug face I wanna smack

Reactions: 3
Tim “ I love how these lot are calling out things like it doesn’t cost money“ ok fool, but these kids are the only reason you have any money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The first moment I really realized something wasn't quite right with the grimwades was when ella would get on camera and talk about how exhausted and overwhelmed she was doing household chores and taking care of children pretty much by herself. I remember thinking, 'wait a minute, her husband doesn't work and is at home as much as she is'

That just caught my attention and wouldn't let go. I just couldn't understand why he didn't help. Now I know it's because he's lazy and his wife and kids are just slaves to him.

I also realized that Tim doesn't ever look natural holding his children. He looks like a younger brother holding his sister's kid while she does something. Just odd.

Seven kids and he still looks awkward holding one. Also the fake smiling and touching he does to everyone while on camera creeps me out. I really don't like that man.

Reactions: 11
I also realized that Tim doesn't ever look natural holding his children. He looks like a younger brother holding his sister's kid while she does something. Just odd.

Seven kids and he still looks awkward holding one. Also the fake smiling and touching he does to everyone while on camera creeps me out. I really don't like that man.
My thoughts exactly, I get weirdo vibes from this man

The first moment I really realized something wasn't quite right with the grimwades was when ella would get on camera and talk about how exhausted and overwhelmed she was doing household chores and taking care of children pretty much by herself. I remember thinking, 'wait a minute, her husband doesn't work and is at home as much as she is'

That just caught my attention and wouldn't let go. I just couldn't understand why he didn't help. Now I know it's because he's lazy and his wife and kids are just slaves to him.

i don’t think he wants this life being trapped at home with 7 kids. Yes he loves them and they are the family he didn’t have growing up of his own but he isn’t a man. He’s an immature version of one that thinks he’s super cool and rich and evrything that he’s not. He’s too selfish to be a dad and will use his kids for income tooo they rebel which they will one day. Right now those kids don’t have a clue of the life they lead as they are geared up ok free Nike clothes they think it’s the best. One day kids till message then through social media and they then their life is weird

However Ella is just as bad. That stupid screech of a laugh and selfish ways she has bringing up her kids. She is no better at all.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if he is in charge on the money and gives her a certain amount she can spend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.