Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know why didn’t he go to show support for her.
First let me say that I am no fan of Hella or Dim, but on the Blogosphere website it said, “if you are nominated as a creator, you will receive one complimentary ticket to the event. We are not able to provide +1s to the event.” Wow 1 ticket. Clearly a top notch award event. But not being allowed to accompany Hella and steal what little spot light was on her must have been extremely difficult for him. I wonder what he did to overcome this pain?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First let me say that I am no fan of Hella or Dim, but on the Blogosphere website it said, “if you are nominated as a creator, you will receive one complimentary ticket to the event. We are not able to provide +1s to the event.” Wow 1 ticket. Clearly a top notch award event. But not being allowed to accompany Hella and steal what little spot light was on her must have been extremely difficult for him. I wonder what he did to overcome this pain?
I wonder does this mean he would have had to purchase a ticket?

Reactions: 3
So just briefly ffwd the latest, doesn't horse nostrils think that Hosanna is a bit too old for those toys...but I guess she doesn't care as they're gifted anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So just briefly ffwd the latest, doesn't horse nostrils think that Hosanna is a bit too old for those toys...but I guess she doesn't care as they're gifted anyway.
So she didn’t state they were gifted but clearly they were. How?? Why they don’t deserve this at all for what. People buy these for their kids why shou do they be given them for nothing like they are good parents. She was too embarrassed to say they were gifted so just said they had a delivery.

I have a feeling they beg for the free toys in place of an advert as they read on here their kids have nothing. They are total tramps no shame at all. Just won’t spend a penny of their own on their Kids

Reactions: 5
If it’s for “family influencer” it should have been immediately rescinded when she showed up to accept with her breasts hanging out and her dress 4 sizes too small. I guess the lazy husband will now take back the duties of filming since ella took it over to convince her naive followers that she was mother of the year, but hey it worked right? Prepare to be sick of them because now they cannot be stopped, the public has spoken.
Be interested to see if he takes over again now she got the award. Her jobs done so he can resume he services or will she continue to spout utter drivel for her adoring fans x

It's an ad they don't care about that lol

You can tell these children are not used to playing with toys. Anyway we know as soon as they receive ££££ for this ad the toys will never be seen again

just seen she has put ’#ad’ in the video description, does that count ?

Reactions: 2
Who has seen the advert on their Instagram that rue has done for the yoghurts, poor kid doesn’t have any toys to play with in the video that he is playing with cardboard boxes looool

Reactions: 7
Halle was bullying Harper the whole video!! Snatching toys out her hands it's so annoying. I hope Houston continues to rebel and raise hell.

At the 9:47 mark, Ella sees what Halle is doing to Harper and turns the camera. That is why I will never feel sorry for that witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who has seen the advert on their Instagram that rue has done for the yoghurts, poor kid doesn’t have any toys to play with in the video that he is playing with cardboard boxes looool
I happened to watch it and when she told him to wipe his mouth he wiped it on he’s shirt. I was like wow no napkins available. It seems to me she has taken over the videos. Ella I mean. Tim isn’t helping at all now. Wonder what’s going on with this situation?

I happened to watch it and when she told him to wipe his mouth he wiped it on he’s shirt. I was like wow no napkins available. It seems to me she has taken over the videos. Ella I mean. Tim isn’t helping at all now. Wonder what’s going on with this situation?
Ngl I feel like she let him do that to maybe try and make it look like he is a ‘normal, mischievous’ toddler when really we all know they are prisoners 🤣

Reactions: 4
Halle was bullying Harper the whole video!! Snatching toys out her hands it's so annoying. I hope Houston continues to rebel and raise hell.

At the 9:47 mark, Ella sees what Halle is doing to Harper and turns the camera. That is why I will never feel sorry for that witch.
They let her get away with so much. The toys were more Harper age range in the first place.

All the hugs between the girls are so fake and forced and being asked to list off things they like about eachother it’s very forced the answers they give. These girls don’t have healthy normal sister relationships they are jealous of each other and can’t handle when one of them has the spotlight or more camera time.
The whole new video was cringe the acting was awful from Ella she sounded like she really didn’t want to film the video cause it meant having to spend time with her children that she tries to avoid spending time with plus Ella didn’t have a clue about how toys work or how to play with them when any parent with that many kids will of at some point played dolls or something with their children.

Those kids didn’t know how to actually get excited about toys or how to play with them they seemed very awkward. They don’t know how to use their imagination or just play like a normal child would. It’s obvious they were told beforehand that they had to come into the room and act interested in the toys like they’re doing an audition. As soon as they opened the door they all knew exactly which corner of the room to look at so it shows how staged the whole thing is. They won’t be playing with those toys again they’ll be back to filming videos for Instagram so their parents can gain more followers off those kids , make more money from brand deals and try get more attention on their kids.
Harper gets bullied and left out by Hosanna and Halle but especially by Halle the most but Ella and Tim don’t put a stop to it and shame on them!
Also putting Harper in a bedroom with a two year old and a baby under the age of 1 just so if they cry during the night she’s left to look after them cause Ella and Tim can’t be bothered.
Tim is very lazy so I’m guessing he uses the “excuse” of having to take Heze to football matches and training as a way to not have to be a part of filming a video. He acts like driving his son to training is hard work and acts like he has to be there waiting the whole time Heze trains but that’s just an excuse for Tim to not have to be at home taking responsibility for his children. He acts like he works so hard and is so tired so has probably manipulated Ella into having to be responsible for filming Ads and content cause he leaves it all on her or other people whether it’s things that need to be done in the house or taking care of the kids.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.