Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me these kids still don’t have chairs to sit in while they eat? This is beyond ridiculous.
These parents are truly pathetic, these kids have been standing to eat for months. Some chairs were spotted in a corner the other day, are they not allowed to sit on it? They were still wrapped up.

Reactions: 7
These parents are truly pathetic, these kids have been standing to eat for months. Some chairs were spotted in a corner the other day, are they not allowed to sit on it? They were still wrapped up.
That’s what I was wondering after seeing them still standing up. Ella worries more about Tim getting thing for his get away from the family room then providing a table for these kids to eat at.

Reactions: 6
They're probably there clicking on the vids themselves to get their views up, apparently YouTube classes viewing a video for 3 seconds as being a view.....dunno what is classed as a lot of views on social media? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Why are they at Star bucks and Halle is acting like shes reading a book. Rue is kicking a soccer ball around the place. So disrespectful for the people trying to enjoy their time there. Tim, wipes Houston hands, oh yeah hands on dad finally. Yeah!!! Right he didn’t even know how to wipe her hands. These two I tell ya.

Reactions: 4
B5A190A7-4352-4599-9097-6EC49804FFB2.jpeg

Do they not cut their babies nails?? I remember a few months ago there was a video on Houston and her nails were sooo long and dirty

View attachment 1597472
Do they not cut their babies nails?? I remember a few months ago there was a video on Houston and her nails were sooo long and dirty
Omg yuk. See these are parents from hell. I couldn’t believe reu and the ball in the cafe. These parents are so rude and disrespectful. There is truly something wrong with them Oh and they are trying to make out they are home schooling. What 1pm in a cafe while all kids are actually at school. Those kids need to be took off them

Reactions: 8
Omg yuk. See these are parents from hell. I couldn’t believe reu and the ball in the cafe. These parents are so rude and disrespectful. There is truly something wrong with them Oh and they are trying to make out they are home schooling. What 1pm in a cafe while all kids are actually at school. Those kids need to be took off them
People are always saying how responsible and respectful these kids are and the parents just allow anything in public. Who lets there child kick a ball around in a store or restaurant. Someone must have said something bec when they showed him again he was sitting down. Why even bring a ball in there?

View attachment 1597472
All they care about is dressing them up so people can ooh and ahh over how pretty they are, self care is not a priority. I’ve never really heard them say the kids have appointments at the dentist to get their teeth cleaned or go for well visit checkups, except that time Heze went to see if he needed braces. All these people in that house and the baby’s nails look like claws. I’m sure they get free health insurance with the parents not having jobs.

Reactions: 6
People are always saying how responsible and respectful these kids are and the parents just allow anything in public. Who lets there child kick a ball around in a store or restaurant. Someone must have said something bec when they showed him again he was sitting down. Why even bring a ball in there?
I think at first when you watch you think their kids are respectful and so polite but then you realise they’re like robots. No fun or personality

• Sad
Reactions: 11
All they care about is dressing them up so people can ooh and ahh over how pretty they are, self care is not a priority. I’ve never really heard them say the kids have appointments at the dentist to get their teeth cleaned or go for well visit checkups, except that time Heze went to see if he needed braces. All these people in that house and the baby’s nails look like claws. I’m sure they get free health insurance with the parents not having jobs.
Health is free in the uk. They wouldn’t pay a thing. They are lazy. No horn
And they allow them to run wild.
why does no one tel them off surely they must do. U can’t play with a ball in a restaurant as to say

Reactions: 5
Harper had some procedure done, but that wasn’t documented or shared. Only reason Ella mentioned it was because she had a bandage on the side of her face. She said it due to some skin tag, growth. Who knows what it really was. 😳

Remember that here we don't have health insurance as we have universal health care through the NHS. Though, considering all those vlogs when she was pregnant and at the hospital and how she slagged off the staff, I don't think check-ups are a priority at all. If they went to regular school, they would have an NHS nurse come in at certain key ages to do health checks and get the offer of flu nose spray every year. Who knows what they actually write off in terms of illness in that house? As for dentists...check ups are usually every 6 or 8 months...definitely not happening there.

I would definitely be checking Heze's height and weight alongside all the football and activity he does. He's on the small side and thin for how much energy he must need/calories he must burn.

Remember that here we don't have health insurance as we have universal health care through the NHS. Though, considering all those vlogs when she was pregnant and at the hospital and how she slagged off the staff, I don't think check-ups are a priority at all. If they went to regular school, they would have an NHS nurse come in at certain key ages to do health checks and get the offer of flu nose spray every year. Who knows what they actually write off in terms of illness in that house? As for dentists...check ups are usually every 6 or 8 months...definitely not happening there.

I would definitely be checking Heze's height and weight alongside all the football and activity he does. He's on the small side and thin for how much energy he must need/calories he must burn.
From the football stuff I’ve been watching recently, if he’s part of an academy the staff do that stuff all the time. Check height, weight, predicted growth etc

Apparently ella won parent influencer of the year for that blogsphere thing. Geez, what's going on with you guys over there were ella wins a reward for PARENTING? Lol the woman who doesn't have proper cars eats for her kids, makes her kids work for the money she spends on herself and lazy husband, and who didn't buy beds for her 7 children until a couple of weeks ago.

Oh let's not forget she doesn't home school though she claims too. Proof? She had not one sheet of paper in her home and admitted to it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Apparently ella won parent influencer of the year for that blogsphere thing. Geez, what's going on with you guys over there were ella wins a reward for PARENTING? Lol the woman who doesn't have proper cars eats for her kids, makes her kids work for the money she spends on herself and lazy husband, and who didn't buy beds for her 7 children until a couple of weeks ago.

Oh let's not forget she doesn't home school though she claims too. Proof? She had not one sheet of paper in her home and admitted to it.
It’s beyond crazy that she won. She must have gotten a bunch of votes from their stupid followers.

Reactions: 2

She does the bare minimum of parenting, wtf!

This dress does not fit properly, honestly 🤦🏾‍♀️
70BD2FC3-AF76-4773-9911-3BE4183E0BE4.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.