Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harper had some procedure done, but that wasn’t documented or shared. Only reason Ella mentioned it was because she had a bandage on the side of her face. She said it due to some skin tag, growth. Who knows what it really was. 😳
Very odd it’s obv something dodgy in my eyes

Harper had some procedure done, but that wasn’t documented or shared. Only reason Ella mentioned it was because she had a bandage on the side of her face. She said it due to some skin tag, growth. Who knows what it really was. 😳
It was def a lie. Maybe it was a cut or burn on something.

Reactions: 2
Who voted for Ella to be parent motivation or whatever the award was for.
If it’s for “family influencer” it should have been immediately rescinded when she showed up to accept with her breasts hanging out and her dress 4 sizes too small. I guess the lazy husband will now take back the duties of filming since ella took it over to convince her naive followers that she was mother of the year, but hey it worked right? Prepare to be sick of them because now they cannot be stopped, the public has spoken.

Reactions: 4
But she did that and instead no home schooling at all. How is that parent of the year. Other parents are fined for no attendance let alone no work

Reactions: 3
I think people saw a mixed raced couple and a bunch of kids and said 'yeah!'

I mean I wouldn't even say the things they do on the channel are even parent vlogging like. No crafts with the kids, no proof of home schooling, no outings that the kids could have fun at.

Just odd stuff most mommy vloggers in the states anyway include things like grocery hauls, organizing, taking the kids to the park etc. You know, stuff that actually shows parenting.

Ella did one grocery haul.

Reactions: 8
Ella, that dress add a few tracks of weave, those long ass eyelashes and there you have the worse mess I’ve ever seen. Oh the nails. She takes more time on herself. So Tim left her to go alone to this event? Seemed like she was taping herself.

Ella, that dress add a few tracks of weave, those long ass eyelashes and there you have the worse mess I’ve ever seen. Oh the nails. She takes more time on herself. So Tim left her to go alone to this event? Seemed like she was taping herself.

Reactions: 3
She does the bare minimum of parenting, wtf!

This dress does not fit properly, honestly 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1598699
'Parenting of the year' dressing like she's off to watched dream boys perform. Ella has really lost the ploy with the extent to tries to please her husband with EVERYTHING! KIDS ARE NOT WBEN PRIORITY SO HOW CAN SHE WIN?!

Reactions: 5
The thing that upsets me about Ella winning that award is that it really sends the message to the kids that she is the pinnacle of motherhood, and that there's nothing wrong with the expectations, responsibilities and restrictions placed upon them. They really have no idea how much of a tit situation they're in - even if a couple of them can sense something isn't quite right and things feel unfair sometimes, they have nothing to compare it to because they aren't allowed to have friends. Doesn't help that they're now being gaslit into believing they have THE best mum of all time by bloody Blogosphere!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The thing that upsets me about Ella winning that award is that it really sends the message to the kids that she is the pinnacle of motherhood, and that there's nothing wrong with the expectations, responsibilities and restrictions placed upon them. They really have no idea how much of a tit situation they're in - even if a couple of them can sense something isn't quite right and things feel unfair sometimes, they have nothing to compare it to because they aren't allowed to have friends. Doesn't help that they're now being gaslit into believing they have THE best mum of all time by bloody Blogosphere!
Something very dodgy going on here.

Reactions: 2
Something very dodgy going on here.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did the votes. She wanted that award really bad. What’s in the dark always comes to light.

That dress is beyond trashy. What kind of Christian wears that 🙄🙄🙄
She has no test what’s so ever. It surely didn’t fit her breast area and she still wore it. When she posted walking up to the event everything was hanging out.

So Tim didn’t go to this event award for his wife? This further shows he don’t give a damn. It wasn’t about him. We all know it’s a bunch of BS but no support from him. They better not say he was babysitting the kids because we know that’s not true.

Last edited:
I don’t even have children and I’m a better mother than Ella. That’s how bad a mother she is that even people without children can see she isn’t a good parent. She doesn’t deserve that reward she doesn’t even like spending time with her children she’s too busy running around after that failed wannabe “rapper” who she has 7 kids with and he doesn’t even know how to hold a bottle. Like I said I don’t have kids there’s other people on here who don’t even have kids yet we have more sense than Ella and we can see those kids aren’t being raised right. The world has gone mad for Ella to win that reward! Hand that reward to Hosanna!

Reading about these awards voters would have to go into the website online to vote. Who would do that. Never heard of the other contestants. I think the grimwade did a hoard of votes themselves as they are scammers. They are desperate to be famous yet offer nothing but lies

That dress is beyond trashy. What kind of Christian wears that 🙄🙄🙄
I don’t think they are Christian’s at all. It’s an act just because their parents are

Reactions: 6
Parenting creator is what the award was for😳 telling a pack of lies while making your oldest daughter do the work you should be doing. Having a house full of kids whom you don’t want to fully take care of.

Reading about these awards voters would have to go into the website online to vote. Who would do that. Never heard of the other contestants. I think the grimwade did a hoard of votes themselves as they are scammers. They are desperate to be famous yet offer nothing but lies

I don’t think they are Christian’s at all. It’s an act just because their parents are
They for sure know the majority of their fans are Christan so they sprinkle the name Jesus here and there on vlogs and instagram. They know they will eat that up.

What annoys me is that they don't do anything that suggests they are actually Christian besides a little lip service here and there. They don't volunteer, they don't go to church, and they don't even do that Bible study they claim to do all the time in earlier vlogs.

Ella's mom is clearly religious and honestly I feel like ella hardly ever mentions God. In her whole Instagram post about winning she didnt mention God. Her mom had to jump on and leave a long sort of confusing post where she mentioned God like five times. I felt she was trying to remind her daughter to give thanks to God.

Tim on the other hand seems to bring up God more than the woman who grew up in a big religious upbringing.

They for sure know the majority of their fans are Christan so they sprinkle the name Jesus here and there on vlogs and instagram. They know they will eat that up.

What annoys me is that they don't do anything that suggests they are actually Christian besides a little lip service here and there. They don't volunteer, they don't go to church, and they don't even do that Bible study they claim to do all the time in earlier vlogs.

Ella's mom is clearly religious and honestly I feel like ella hardly ever mentions God. In her whole Instagram post about winning she didnt mention God. Her mom had to jump on and leave a long sort of confusing post where she mentioned God like five times. I felt she was trying to remind her daughter to give thanks to God.

Tim on the other hand seems to bring up God more than the woman who grew up in a big religious upbringing.
She didn’t mention god but she made sure she gave Tim credit for making her the person that she is. She literally said this win was all thanks to him. She is always praising that no good lazy man of hers. I guess I’m her eyes, he is her god.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She didn’t mention god but she made sure she gave Tim credit for making her the person that she is. She literally said this win was all thanks to him. She is always praising that no good lazy man of hers. I guess I’m her eyes, he is her god.
I want to know why didn’t he go to show support for her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.