Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ebony and ivory I think. Something like that. There is a link on one of the videos she's in. She has a personal and business one

Reactions: 2
Heze is a very fake obnoxious boy. Again the ball was with him in all rooms why don’t he take a look at that. He thinks he’s better then everyone else but he’s in fact the biggest fool there.
He has a huge ego and doesn’t know how to have fun and be a kid. He seems very boring to be around as he has no personality and he really does think he’s better than everyone.
Heze is a child, isolated from his peers, who is under an immense amount of pressure from his parents. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but I think perspective is important when discussing a 12-year-old living in a borderline emotionally abusive home. I'm also now beginning to wonder whether the constant, intense training the boys are expected to do throughout the day could be considered physical abuse.

I have no doubt that his parents would share comments like this with their children as they get older (although perhaps the eldest three already) if they ever get curious what the internet is saying about them, to scare them off discovering how fucked up their upbringing has been.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Heze is a child, isolated from his peers, who is under an immense amount of pressure from his parents. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but I think perspective is important when discussing a 12-year-old living in a borderline emotionally abusive home. I'm also now beginning to wonder whether the constant, intense training the boys are expected to do throughout the day could be considered physical abuse.

I have no doubt that his parents would share comments like this with their children as they get older (although perhaps the eldest three already) if they ever get curious what the internet is saying about them, to scare them off discovering how fucked up their upbringing has been.
Agree with what you said but I wouldn’t say borderline abusive. It’s 100% a mentally abusive home. Tim can buy everything he wants but the kids mention a bigger house and get a lecture, Heze mentioned his own room and then suddenly backtracked. Their parents are abusive. I bet in the next few years even worse stuff will come out about their parenting.

Reactions: 12

I hear your point I agree with the way the kids have been raised has made them the way they are it’s not their fault but if you read my full posts I’ve posted many and @Honestgirl full posts too both of us have never blamed Heze or any of the Grimwade kids for being this way we have placed the blame completely on Ella and Tim as they are the ones at fault for their kids being the way they are. We’ve shown empathy , understanding and never made fun of the kids or hated on them we’ve just pointed out how the way they’ve been isolated , controlled and treated has turned those kids into egotistical children which is such a shame! I’m not going to lie and say he’s an interesting humble and normal behaved young boy when he isn’t he’s far from that cause unfortunately Tim has made his son into a mini him but in no way would I ever blame Heze or the other kids for being like that full of themselves and acting strange cause like I’ve already said the parents are to blame 100%!

What do you guys think about messaging that interior designer to ask why she's not working with them anymore. I know she has a Instagram.
I would definitely do it if I had Instagram!

Todays blog focusing on Tim’s “office” still no work done in the laundry/homeschooling room smfh. Worse parents on social media!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Todays blog focusing on Tim’s “office” still no work done in the laundry/homeschooling room smfh. Worse parents on social media!!
Ella said the only paper in the house was that giant piece of paper. What? You homeschooling five children and the only paper you have is an oversized piece that likely came in an online order box. Geez Ella, tell on yourself some more. No shame.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Tried to watch but turned off when I saw the title. When do they have their kids?!
They claimed the kids were with her mom, I call bs,those kids are home with Hosanna. Ever since they got flack for burdening Hosanna they make it a point to say the kids are with her mom, I highly doubt they drive an hour to drop off 7 kids and pick them back up with a van full of things they just bought, are they going home then going back to pick them up? Remember these two are pathological liars, if their lips are moving they are lying.

Reactions: 7
I hear your point I agree with the way the kids have been raised has made them the way they are it’s not their fault but if you read my full posts I’ve posted many and @Honestgirl full posts too both of us have never blamed Heze or any of the Grimwade kids for being this way we have placed the blame completely on Ella and Tim as they are the ones at fault for their kids being the way they are. We’ve shown empathy , understanding and never made fun of the kids or hated on them we’ve just pointed out how the way they’ve been isolated , controlled and treated has turned those kids into egotistical children which is such a shame! I’m not going to lie and say he’s an interesting humble and normal behaved young boy when he isn’t he’s far from that cause unfortunately Tim has made his son into a mini him but in no way would I ever blame Heze or the other kids for being like that full of themselves and acting strange cause like I’ve already said the parents are to blame 100%!
[/QUOTEthe kids are innocent to about age 6/7 then they change under the influence of the messes up parents.

Il say this again. How is childrens seevices not into these people. All the time kids are at school girls are posting on Instagram

What happened with Halle audition. Never to be mentioned again

Ella said the only paper in the house was that giant piece of paper. What? You homeschooling five children and the only paper you have is an oversized piece that likely came in an online order box. Geez Ella, tell on yourself some more. No shame.
Thought the same thing. She gave away she does no homeschooling

Last edited:
  • Angry
Il say this again. How is childrens seevices not into these people. All the time kids are at school girls are posting on Instagram

What happened with Halle audition. Never to be mentioned again

Thought the same thing. She gave away she does no homeschooling
I’m thinking she got the role, she’s been “featured” a lot lately and you know how they do, you get a job you get affection. More money for them to spend on themselves.

Reactions: 3
I’m thinking she got the role, she’s been “featured” a lot lately and you know how they do, you get a job you get affection. More money for them to spend on themselves.
But doesn’t the money have to go into an account for when they turn 18. The parents can’t spend it themselves now. I don’t think she got the role or they would have mentioned it

Also why buy assesories. To go where go. Don’t they need furniture first. It’s 6 months later and they are buying these things they are hilarious

Reactions: 4
But doesn’t the money have to go into an account for when they turn 18. The parents can’t spend it themselves now. I don’t think she got the role or they would have mentioned it

Also why buy assesories. To go where go. Don’t they need furniture first. It’s 6 months later and they are buying these things they are hilarious
They probably won’t just say it, they’ll milk it for all it’s worth with a vlog. As for the money going into an account? I highly doubt it,with two lazy parents who don’t work, have a million dollar mortgage to pay for, 7 children to feed and still spend thousands of dollars buying designer crap for themselves. No money is being saved for these kids future, remember Heze will be a pro footballer so they’re depending on that.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t they do a back to school supply shopping trip? Now she can’t find a piece of paper. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think as soon as the camera is put down they eat on the floor
I’m sure your correct. All this shopping they’ve been doing and they’re decorating Tim’s room, office or whatever they’re calling it and your kids have no where to sit to have a meal.

Halo gets her ear pierced. Ella is doing more and more of keeping their YT channel from sinking. Someone asked the question why doesn’t Tim let Rue go with him to pick up Haze vs always letting him go with the girls? Because he doesn’t want to be bothered with him and the care he needs. Back to Claire’s wonder if this was another freebie?

What’s even worse is that hosanna cooked dinner for the family
Doesn’t surprise me. I’m pretty sure she cooks more then we see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No sign of Tim again playing footy manager lol. What a twit. All the kids and buggies look so stupid I’m sorry. Don’t they ever do any schooo work always playing dress uo. What awful parents. Reu in the buggy looked stupid when he does bad man hand signs in pics. What a fake family

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.