Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. On their chest of drawers they did this as a decoration in the corner. Still noth in room of their own possessions for little kids. Nothing at all
Thanks I just saw it. Why have they got a section for LV bags. Their parents go to LV for themselves and never ever for the kids

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If their Nike advert for back to school has 4.3million views how does this work re money. Surely they aren’t getting hundreds of thousands of pounds for this?

Reactions: 2
Thanks I just saw it. Why have they got a section for LV bags. Their parents go to LV for themselves and never ever for the kids
Because I think they have thrown out all the kids possessions and they have noth so want to decorate their room. Not that they ever had toys but this is crazy no doll or toy or book or anything. Can’t even ride their bikes out the front now. Just a football in every corner

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m still traumatised from hearing her sing the wedding song she wrote for Tim.
In this video time stamp 15:07-16:44
If your ever feeling down I can guarantee breathless horse nostrils attempting to 'sing' her wedding song will cheer you up no end 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s the point of decorating the room with all these LV boxes? Their parents buy it for themselves not their kids.

get some toys. You 10 years old, who cAres about LV.
Forget a 3000$ bag go bring your kids to Disneyland.
Buy your kids toys. Let them play with other kids.

eveyyhing is scripted. Nothing is spontaneous.

it looks acted.

TV andPS5 what kind of dad buys that for hinself instead of his son.

When they said Tim let the boys have the PlayStation, I feel that was only put in there for the video to make them seem somewhat normal young boys. Tim was defo taking it back once the video was done
funny how a dad buys a PS5 and TV for himselve and not hiskids.

it doenst make sense if you buy LV/ designer stuff buy it for the whole family.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Halo getting her ears pierced. Is this really necessary right now? Ella doesn’t have enough time in a day but she always finds a way to be busy doing nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
"Hopefully there will be less drama and tears this time as shes younger so she probably won't care" This is Ella talking about piercing Halo's ears.
She is human, she feels pain, she is a baby, she is not choosing to go and have metal fired through her skin of her own accord. I hope Halo causes that much of a scene, everyone turns round and looks at what her evil mother is doing to her. She talks about Halo like her feelings and pain are worthless, like her own child is a piece of rubbish. This woman sickens me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
"Hopefully there will be less drama and tears this time as shes younger so she probably won't care" This is Ella talking about piercing Halo's ears.
She is human, she feels pain, she is a baby, she is not choosing to go and have metal fired through her skin of her own accord. I hope Halo causes that much of a scene, everyone turns round and looks at what her evil mother is doing to her. She talks about Halo like her feelings and pain are worthless, like her own child is a piece of rubbish. This woman sickens me.
Is reu working for Nike now?

Reactions: 2
The room tour omg. Why is hosanna looking like shes 14 not 10! Harper and houstons room looks like its for minimum 9-10 year olds and hosanna and halles for 14-15! Where halo sleeping? Those sound effects were really annoying

I feel so sorry for heze honestly. Lots of pressure on him. Poor harper as well. It’s obvious shes the fan favourite but why is she treated so badly by her parents?

Reactions: 6
Well at least Rue is in a seat now but I am sure they are both in the wrong one for their ages! 😡

4EDEB085-2849-4B83-8C86-A9DD223EC7B7.jpeg

The room tour omg. Why is hosanna looking like shes 14 not 10! Harper and houstons room looks like its for minimum 9-10 year olds and hosanna and halles for 14-15! Where halo sleeping? Those sound effects were really annoying

I feel so sorry for heze honestly. Lots of pressure on him. Poor harper as well. It’s obvious shes the fan favourite but why is she treated so badly by her parents?
I don’t think Harper jumps on the Grimwade cultish ways. The rest play up to the camera and probably follow Tim’s rules about what to do and not do. Harper comes across as not buying into performing for her parents attention.

Reactions: 4
Well at least Rue is in a seat now but I am sure they are both in the wrong one for their ages! 😡

View attachment 1583065

I don’t think Harper jumps on the Grimwade cultish ways. The rest play up to the camera and probably follow Tim’s rules about what to do and not do. Harper comes across as not buying into performing for her parents attention.
Both still defo in the wrong seats!

The booster bottom seats aren’t even allowed to be used anymore for years now they aren’t legal
Probably the car seat they bought for big brother, Heze, when he was an only child. Grim and Hella obviously kept it in moth balls to 'protect' the next Golden Boy.

What do you guys think about messaging that interior designer to ask why she's not working with them anymore. I know she has a Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.