Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling Tim gives out to the kids and lectures them if the kids are ever caught just chilling and not playing football or practicing dancing for Instagram content or working on something like practicing for an audition. They don’t like the kids just being kids chilling and playing cause Ella and Tim see that as that as wasting time losing money when the kids could be doing things that could lead to more followers, subscribers and financial gain. They are disgusting parents.
Any normal good loving parent who has a child for the right reasons because they actually enjoy spending time with their child and let them have a normal childhood those good parents would be wanting their children to be playing and being imaginative unlike Ella and Tim who just use those kids to make money that’s the only purpose they have for those kids.

Even Houston’s doll house Ella 100% ordered that last minute in a rush to try prove us all wrong after reading here cause the doll house had no dolls to go with it and Ella had put a random teddy bear and a small toy from an Ad they previously did into the doll house. Even in the videos everything is so staged its not natural.
The kids can’t even relax in the house it doesn’t feel like or look like a home cause they don’t want the kids to decorate their own rooms , they don’t want toys around the place or artwork/schoolwork hanging up (they don’t do any schoolwork anyway) and those kids can’t even sit and eat something without Ella saying “don’t touch this , don’t touch that, sit up straight and sit over there and don’t move”.
Hosanna constantly in the kitchen baking to try get attention and praise cause those kids know they have to do something to stand out to their parents and try out do their siblings. The other siblings stand out around looking jealous and thinking of ways they can get the attention on them. Ella and Tim are destroying sibling relationships.

I’ve noticed how attention seeking Harper has become and for her age she’s not a great a talker she repeats what everyone else has said or she can’t get the words out she wants to say and it’s sad. Halle is terrible at talking too the kids lack personality and they don’t even understand what they’re half the time.
I agree with @rhondakaren I thought Harper was going to be different to the other siblings but clearly not but I can’t blame the kid cause it must be hard having all those older siblings who are showing off and competitive with eachother it has also made Harper now behave this way too.

Also I’ve waiting for the day they say they’re trying for baby number 8 or she’s pregnant cause I’ll be surprised if halo is the last baby. I really hope they don’t bring another baby into this world when they’re such selfish people and awful parents but they love attention they get by having lots of kids.
If Tim said he wants another child she will definitely be pregnant soon. He wants another boy and that’s the only reason. I don’t think Rue is measuring up to his expectations on this football run. So now he’s adding the girls.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
If Tim said he wants another child she will definitely be pregnant soon. He wants another boy and that’s the only reason. I don’t think Rue is measuring up to his expectations on this football run. So now he’s adding the girls.
Oh 100% I agree and I think he said that before didn’t he that if he wants another baby Ella will say yes. She is so controlled by him and so infatuated that she does everything to please him. As much as I don’t like Ella I honestly would find it concerning if she was to get pregnant again because her pregnancy with Halo took a toll on her. That walk is one of the worst walks I’ve ever seen a pregnant woman have Ella’s back was damaged and her breathing was seriously bad! also she has problems with her blood pressure didn’t she?
How could she even want to put herself through that again when she already has 7 kids and how can Tim as her husband want to see her go through all that again. They both want another boy so I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets pregnant again but she would be putting her health at risk in my opinion.

Yeah I don’t think Rue is as good at football as Tim wants him to be and I think Tim got fed up of it cause he was hoping he could make a superstar out of him make money so now he’s moved onto using Harper going for the angle of a little girl playing football with all boys and trying to gain attention that way. If Harper doesn’t secure a Nike deal or make Tim money he will think of something else. They will not stop until they make as much money as they can from those kids and try become famous through one or all their kids.

Reactions: 6
Oh 100% I agree and I think he said that before didn’t he that if he wants another baby Ella will say yes. She is so controlled by him and so infatuated that she does everything to please him. As much as I don’t like Ella I honestly would find it concerning if she was to get pregnant again because her pregnancy with Halo took a toll on her. That walk is one of the worst walks I’ve ever seen a pregnant woman have Ella’s back was damaged and her breathing was seriously bad! also she has problems with her blood pressure didn’t she?
How could she even want to put herself through that again when she already has 7 kids and how can Tim as her husband want to see her go through all that again. They both want another boy so I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets pregnant again but she would be putting her health at risk in my opinion.

Yeah I don’t think Rue is as good at football as Tim wants him to be and I think Tim got fed up of it cause he was hoping he could make a superstar out of him make money so now he’s moved onto using Harper going for the angle of a little girl playing football with all boys and trying to gain attention that way. If Harper doesn’t secure a Nike deal or make Tim money he will think of something else. They will not stop until they make as much money as they can from those kids and try become famous through one or all their kids.
She was sick when she was pregnant with Houston. That’s why I was surprised when she got pregnant with Halo. She doesn’t go to doctors she has midwives I guess to not pay for the visits. Idk if she would make it through another pregnancy.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
They've been getting really low views lately. Seems like they have to mention baby no 7 to get decent views lately. A 'oh my gah, baby 8 on the way' would get their views up for sure.

• Sad
I wonder if they ever consider the impact if one of them were to pass suddenly.
I think about it because it happened to my grandparents due to a freak accident and they had more kids than these two

• Sad
She was sick when she was pregnant with Houston. That’s why I was surprised when she got pregnant with Halo. She doesn’t go to doctors she has midwives I guess to not pay for the visits. Idk if she would make it through another pregnancy.
You only see midwives when pregnant in the UK unless there is an issue then you see a consultant (doctor). We have the NHS so it’s all free.

Reactions: 5
So now harper walks along kicking a ball. This clearly clearly shows it’s Tim that tell harper reu and heze to do this. He’s a very damaging parent. No way harper would want to do this off her own back. A girl would be carrying a teddy bear or doll. My son still does and he’s 9

Reactions: 8
Tim- Hello Grimwade Gang
Reu- Good
They are little robots its sad. I don't believe for one second they all wanna play soccer.

Tim- Hello Grimwade Gang
Reu- Good
They are little robots its sad. I don't believe for one second they all wanna play soccer.
I thought that as they all say to them hi how are u when they all live together lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s obvious Harper is forcing herself to like football cause the poor girl doesn’t know what she likes or doesn’t like cause her parents control her and her siblings so much so they’re told what to do and what to like. Those kids will do anything to be the center of attention and have the spotlight on them so they’ll do whatever will please Ella and Tim cause they know they’ll get attention. I feel sorry for the kids cause growing up in an environment like that is toxic and not normal. Tim is so desperate for at least one of those kids to be famous and make lots of money and I also don’t know how Heze would mentally cope if he doesn’t become a footballer cause theres only a small chance of that as there are so many boys all over the world competing to be a professional footballer.

I thought that as they all say to them hi how are u when they all live together lol
Yes it’s so fake, they’re literally together 24/7 then the camera turns on and the morons ask the kids are you ok? Now Harper is kicking around a ball as she walks, it’s just sad that the indoctrination into the cult of football is beginning for her. The lazy father is the architect behind all of this obsession with football and for someone who was probably too lazy to play he’s now living obsessively through his children.

Reactions: 9
I’m thinking I presume the kids don’t see or read their vid comment on utube. This can’t be kept from them forever surely as heze gets older he will see friends or have his own phone and be able to read about the world these kids are in? Have they not thought about this

No Christmas for the children she’s not going to be ready!! Isn’t this the time to prepare? They’re just setting the stage because the kids never have a real Christmas anyway.

• Sad
No Christmas for the children she’s not going to be ready!! Isn’t this the time to prepare? They’re just setting the stage because the kids never have a real Christmas anyway.
Exactly. All their presents are freebies. It took me a few months to see this then realised what they were all about. They are now hinting for new decs as freebies etc. everything they do is begging Ella looks like she has put weight in the face prob as her hair is so short I don’t know. The kids are like robots so fake

They want their girls to be influencers so bad ! The things is as an influencer you can be cancelled anytime so you end up shallow with no real opinions . The girls have not experienced life beyond the walls of their house and it’s so sad .
ella has lost her way completely and wants to be like the American family YouTubers . She forgets most send their kids to school , most have 3 or less children , and most have side businesses aside from Merch. Also America is huge so the audience is so different . She’s trapped in imposter syndrome. She needs to wake up !

Exactly. All their presents are freebies. It took me a few months to see this then realised what they were all about. They are now hinting for new decs as freebies etc. everything they do is begging Ella looks like she has put weight in the face prob as her hair is so short I don’t know. The kids are like robots so fake
Your right if she starts begging now people will feel sorry for the kids and send things for them. And Haze hair looks a hot mess. Either comb it or cut it.

Well YT is really saying what they feel today and of course here comes the gang gang police. The comments are so funny.

Last edited:
So just briefly ffwd the latest, doesn't horse nostrils think that Hosanna is a bit too old for those toys...but I guess she doesn't care as they're gifted anyway.
“Horse nostrils “!! I’m literally pissing myself laughing!🤣😂🤣
But seriously though, this is the THE worst YouTube family you could ever have the misfortune of coming across!!
Someone else said that they are “tramps”, and I guess I see that now - no toys etc (except the dreaded strategically placed football in hand of course) for these ‘robots’ (the children), no time for them to really BE children! Instead they are all acting- and very badly so…
I have a child with ADHD and Autism, and I’ve often commented on their YouTube videos stating “what would you guys do if you had a child on the spectrum “ because spectrum children DO NOT PLAY BY RULES.
of course I’ve never had a response, but I seriously wonder how these robots would cope with such a situation!
these Grim people also claim to be Christians (when it suits them) doing stupid clapping at the table claiming to be praying- they are a joke! They did not even seem bothered when her lovely grandmother passed away during the Lockdown!
Pregnant by design Ella actually DOES resemble a horse, and not one of those robot children have been blessed with good looks (imho)!
They really need to come off our screens.
And yes, a house that size , 7 children, and such a teeny tiny garden?? What on earth is that all about?? I thought they were supposed to be in the countryside??

the children are so fake that I think that the dad secretly beats them, whilst the mum stands and watches!

• Wow

I think Ella is suffering from ‘uncle Tim’/Massa syndrome.🙄🤣
But I totally agree about the pregnancy taking it’s toll on her. I don’t like her in the slightest- she’s too fake, but I was genuinely concerned for her wellbeing in her last pregnancy.

• Sad
I think Ella is suffering from ‘uncle Tim’/Massa syndrome.🙄🤣
But I totally agree about the pregnancy taking it’s toll on her. I don’t like her in the slightest- she’s too fake, but I was genuinely concerned for her wellbeing in her last pregnancy.
It's really saddening when black women worship a man just because of his colour (white). She should know her worth and be teaching that to her daughters but she's teaching them to sacrifice yourself and body for any man just because he marries you. Tim is defo the kind of man dad's warn their daughters about but Ella went and married him 🙃. How little does a man value you to have you literally risk your life just coz he wants a baby that he won't even change a nappy for and how desperate/low self esteem must you be to settle for a Tim!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is all so sad. Those poor kids. I feel sorry for Ella too. I read the comments on this thread in shock, every time I log on 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.