Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U have to ask why don’t they want their kids to go to school to this extent they aren’t taught nothing. Why. There really must be some disturbing behaviour going on in that house that they don’t want their kids to kid with others. All parents want their kids to go to school Il unless they do want to teach them themselves which they don’t. Something isn’t right with them

Reactions: 12
Since kids went back in sept and now heading to Xmas she hasn’t posted one home schooling vid. Obv we know as it’s due to the fact they do none. They have no table or equipment so where would they do it. It doesn’t happen and this is illegal and she knows it. They are a very devious couple full of lies and deceit to their audience and the world.
Do you remember the post of them showing off the girls rooms and she showed Halle sitting at a desk top computer and said this is where she will do her homeschool work but we’ve seen nothing. I believe it was an Apple computer.

Reactions: 7
Do you remember the post of them showing off the girls rooms and she showed Halle sitting at a desk top computer and said this is where she will do her homeschool work but we’ve seen nothing. I believe it was an Apple computer.
They control those kids so much I would be surprised if they even let them use that computer freely. They probably only turn it on in vlogs to try make it look like the kids use it. Honestly even if they made a video about homeschool I still wouldn’t believe they do any homeschooling it’s all just for show and is fake. Poor kids don’t even realise how weirdly they are being raised cause they don’t have any friends or people around them to learn from or to tell them their childhood isn’t normal as they’re missing out on so much. The kids are constantly together too it wouldn’t be possible to concentrate or get work done with Houston screeching and hosanna having to hold halo and take care of her. Then Heze kicking his ball around, Rue and Harper kicking theirs around its not the quiet environment that most school work needs to be done in. Also with Ella as a teacher that’s a disaster. Tim thinks he’s so smart when he gives pointless lectures about nothing interesting and important he just likes the sound of his own voice. When these kids get older and have no qualifications I wonder how Ella and Tim will answer when the kids question why this happened.

Reactions: 8
I tell you. For a married man with 7 children Tim sure does find the time to hang with his friend alot. Not working. Just hanging with his buddy at the gym.

That doesn't sound right.

Reactions: 14
Omg!!! They finally did something with Haze hair. These comments do help these kids out sometimes. I hope she leaves it alone and just lets he’s hair grow out naturally. And WTH is Tim doing at the gym on a daily. That guy must be he’s personal trainer because he’s always in the pictures.

I tell you. For a married man with 7 children Tim sure does find the time to hang with his friend alot. Not working. Just hanging with his buddy at the gym.

That doesn't sound right.
I just noticed that. I’m thinking that guy is he’s personal trainer.

Omg!!! They finally did something with Haze hair. These comments do help these kids out sometimes. I hope she leaves it alone and just lets he’s hair grow out naturally. And WTH is Tim doing at the gym on a daily. That guy must be he’s personal trainer because he’s always in the pictures.

And how much is that costing the family budget.?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

That no personal trainer. We never ever see vids of any exercises. That’s a mate and all the does is pose. He’s up to no good it’s pretty obvious

Yes, I’d like to know how he can afford a personal trainer with no job, 7 mouths to feed no job but has a personal trainer. This moron spends a lot of time away from his family when he should be at work somewhere. Laziest man alive!

• Sad
Wow they are even putting Houston to work! Anything to pay the bills. Houston is way to young to speak up for herself.

I personally think our comments are bothering him, and he distancing himself from Ella.

• Wow
Wow they are even putting Houston to work! Anything to pay the bills. Houston is way to young to speak up for herself.

I personally think our comments are bothering him, and he distancing himself from Ella.
Something is definitely going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What’s the latest ad for? England tops? I’m confused. They really don’t buy anything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My 16 year does this look for school!
It’s like Ella is trying to relive her youth, it’s cringy to watch.
It’s embarrassing to show up to an event with Nike socks and sneakers, my daughter is 22 and used to wear Nike socks with her sweats while in college but I can tell you she’d never show up to an event with this on. The fact that’s she’s not embarrassed says a lot about how clueless she is. At this point they must have hundreds of shoes and clothes from Nike, every time you see them they’re wearing a different pair of shoes or a new outfit. Nike is a huge company but I’m sure they’re having regrets signing their son.

Reactions: 6
It’s embarrassing to show up to an event with Nike socks and sneakers, my daughter is 22 and used to wear Nike socks with her sweats while in college but I can tell you she’d never show up to an event with this on. The fact that’s she’s not embarrassed says a lot about how clueless she is. At this point they must have hundreds of shoes and clothes from Nike, every time you see them they’re wearing a different pair of shoes or a new outfit. Nike is a huge company but I’m sure they’re having regrets signing their son.
They just have. I don’t think they will keep them when it expires

Must have

It’s been two yrs now I wonder how long it’s for

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Another hair video. All Ella did was cut the dye out of his hair which she messed up. Haze was saying he couldn’t go to the barber shop. That’s funny because Ella and Tim sure are always up in a barber shop. He said during the lock down. We haven’t been in a lock down for awhile now. They need to get them lies together.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Another hair video. All Ella did was cut the dye out of his hair which she messed up. Haze was saying he couldn’t go to the barber shop. That’s funny because Ella and Tim sure are always up in a barber shop. He said during the lock down. We haven’t been in a lock down for awhile now. They need to get them lies together.
Exactly I’m confused. Why couldn’t he go to the barber lol. She made a 5 mins job into a whole long vlog and her boring chat again. Next she be washing his hair. No content at all and no sign of hard working Tim. Poor reu doesn’t have anything to do other then kick a ball and he’s sick of it.

Oh and Houston never had dye in her hair. I should bloody hope now she’s two yrs old. Even heze had it at 5 what the hell. They should be ashamed of themselves

Exactly I’m confused. Why couldn’t he go to the barber lol. She made a 5 mins job into a whole long vlog and her boring chat again. Next she be washing his hair. No content at all and no sign of hard working Tim. Poor reu doesn’t have anything to do other then kick a ball and he’s sick of it.

Oh and Houston never had dye in her hair. I should bloody hope now she’s two yrs old. Even heze had it at 5 what the hell. They should be ashamed of themselves
He’s had dye in his hair but wouldn’t allow the girls to get it in their hair, this woman is obsessed with her kids hair I’ve never seen anything like it. A whole 21 minutes vlog about cutting your sons hair if only they were that passionate about educating them. It’s sickening to hear her go on and on about nonsense, never ever have I seen a YouTube family worship hair like they do. And where’s the lazy husband? I bet he was in that”office” playing video games lmao can’t even be bothered to hold the camera anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.