Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed Ella is taking over all the blogs lately? Dropping off all the kids at the mothers house. The mother said Ella doesn’t give her much notice to drop them off. Also the sub of does Houzanna have to much responsibility as a young child? She’s definitely read the comments here. Lol what’s the importance of family. Why don’t they just sit down to talk? Walking down the street trying to blog. Why would she ask Tim is he glad he married her and had children
Did anyone notice the look in Hosanna’s eyes? That child is exhausted and unhappy. Why does it fall on her to have so much responsibilities? She’s not the oldest child. The oldest boy is treated as a king whilst she’s treated as the ugly stepsister. The parents are lazy, they don’t work so there should be no need for a 10 year old child to be burdened with so much responsibilities. Stop having kids if you can’t take care of them. I would also make a bet that there was no “meeting”, they probably felt bad for dropping off the kids again to the mom, hungry as per usual which is why as soon as they got there Houston asked for food. So they show up camera ready pretending that they’re doing a vlog about family, they are just so fake it’s shameful that they think people are stupid. And who walks through a crowded London street talking all these gibberish? No one cares to hear what you have to say about family, we have eyes and we know you guys lie all day every day and twice on Sundays.
. SMH!!! 13 years of being married why does she ask this question. She asked her mom how many brothers and sisters was in her family she said 8 so I feel number eight is coming. 😳

They’re just sub the comments made here and trying to justify they’re actions is what I believe. If this is the way they want to run their family why do we care. Do what you do.
For a family that have no real responsibilities and a busy schedule and are home with all the time in the world, they have the most boring and repetitive content again and again.

Of course the kids are hungry as soon as they get tho Ella’s mums as she will actually allow them to have food 🤣

They defo read here !! Maybe that’s why Tim isnt in the videos as much. Dropping the kids off to her mums for a ‘meeting’ yeah right! Prob just to show that the kids do go there and it isn’t hosanna looking after them
The vlog was so so so so boring. Ella was chatting bare tit and yes there was no meeting they were on a free date again I bet

Reactions: 5
Shame them toys will never be seen again
What’s also sad is that those kids don’t know what it’s like to play with toys using their imagination and having fun being a kid. They would probably look at a toy like that and be a bit lost at how to have fun with it cause all those boys do is play football and the girls dancing for Instagram videos. I know when I was a kid if a toy like that came into my house I would of been so excited to play with it not only cause I didn’t have a lot of toys but also cause how could any kid not like toys. I would of had the time of my life playing for hours. There are times I actually miss being a kid because I have so many good memories looking forward to playing with my toys everyday which is why it’s such a shame those Grimwade kids will never experience that cause I can’t imagine a childhood like theirs it sounds awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What was up with heze glancing off to the side during his whole fake spill about how much he likes being with his little sisters?

I couldn't tell if Tim was off to the side feeding him lines or if that's his tell for when he's lying. Constantly looking off to the side all shifty like.

Halle did it too but less noticeably.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What was up with heze glancing off to the side during his whole fake spill about how much he likes being with his little sisters?

I couldn't tell if Tim was off to the side feeding him lines or if that's his tell for when he's lying. Constantly looking off to the side all shifty like.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tim and Ella told them what to say. The way they had the kids sitting there was staged and the conversation didn’t flow naturally so they probably fed them lines beforehand and we’ve seen what happens if any of the kids don’t say the right thing or go off script.
It was really odd that he kept glancing off to the side.
Poor Hosanna looked so tired compared to the other kids so the poor child must be worn out from looking after those babies she never gets a break she’s either looking after them at home or at her grandparents house.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed Ella is taking over all the blogs lately?
They’re just sub the comments made here and trying to justify they’re actions is what I believe. If this is the way they want to run their family why do we care. Do what you do.
Since May, Ella has been taking the LEAD on ALL the recent vlogs. Tim has STRANGELY stepped back and seems to be letting her do all of the "yammering" even though she really has nothing of substance to say. He even slowed his posts on his personal instagram account.

The question is why? Ella wants to win the PARENTING INFLUENCER from The Blogosphere UK print magazine.
The award ceremony is being held in the UK in September and includes a COVER photo, feature spread in the magazine distributed in the UK.

So how do you get nominated? Either your fans can nominate you or YOU CAN NOMINATE YOURSELF! I'm pretty sure Ella nominated herself She only made one story reel on Instagram asking people to nominate her, one week before the nomination closing date of June 30th.
After June 30th The Blogsphere looked at all the nominations and, then selected 5 Influencers from the nominations to be on the Shortlist for each category.
Now strangely SOMEHOW, Ella made the shortlist???, which consists of 5 Influencers in the Parenting category. But I really question WHY Blogoshere selected Ella as NOTHING about what she has posted in the last 6 months reflects good parenting.
THIS IS FROM THE BLOGOSHERE WEBSITE
>>>Q: How will influencers and brands be shortlisted of each award?
Our editorial team will go through all of the nominations, and put together a shortlist of five nominees for each award. Finalists will be chosen for each award based on a variety of categories (writing style, photography, design and online presence for influencers, diversity, creativity, quality and ROI for brands). Influencers and brands will NOT be shortlisted based on the number of nominations they have, IT WILL BE BASED ON THE OVERALL QAULITY OF THEIR CONTENT."

>>>THE OVERALL QUALITY....QUALITY.... OF THEIR CONTENT!?? Seriously, Is the Grimwade Family vlog, a vlog with QUALITY CONTENT?

Did, the editorial team from The Blogoshere REALLY look at the Grimwade content and feel that it was quality content, or that vlog refelects GOOD PARENTING?

Notice once Ella made the short list they stopped posting "we are they sexy Instagram couple" stories and shifted to FAMILY challenges, Family day in the park, family backyard playing, Halo's first tooth, what the girls want to be... and today the importance of family.

These two ALWAYS have an agenda...Ella is back to trying despartely to make the vlog seem heavily MOM PARENTING centered, thats the reason we're seeing so much of her. She wants to win that award.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If they want to nominate anyone from that family, Hosanna is the only choice. Sorry, not sorry.
Not homeschooling your children, pimping them online, controlling their every thought, making money off them and not working yourself, not caring about their needs (let alone wants) and comfort in their own house.. leaving a tiny baby at home to go on holiday 2x in 1 month. Wow, what superstar parents!
I think Blogoshere only looked at the surface, big family, cute mixed race kids, nike deal and job done. The person letting Ella go in top 5 must hate their job and got rid of deciding it quickly.. is there any comment section where we can make them think 2x? 🤭 i dont know how this works.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Shame them toys will never be seen again
I agree. It’s so much trying to prove everyone who has an opinion that we’re wrong. If they don’t care why go to such great length to speak on it. I also feel their views are dropping and they feel the need to post and post to get them back up. Wonder why Tim is staying In the background so much now? He was still trying to tell her what to do and what she was wrong about and how to how the camera, phone etc. controller is what he is.
how can they do an advert of things their kids don’t even have

it was all lines they are told what to say

Since May, Ella has been taking the LEAD on ALL the recent vlogs. Tim has STRANGELY stepped back and seems to be letting her do all of the "yammering" even though she really has nothing of substance to say. He even slowed his posts on his personal instagram account.

The question is why? Ella wants to win the PARENTING INFLUENCER from The Blogosphere UK print magazine.
The award ceremony is being held in the UK in September and includes a COVER photo, feature spread in the magazine distributed in the UK.

So how do you get nominated? Either your fans can nominate you or YOU CAN NOMINATE YOURSELF! I'm pretty sure Ella nominated herself She only made one story reel on Instagram asking people to nominate her, one week before the nomination closing date of June 30th.
After June 30th The Blogsphere looked at all the nominations and, then selected 5 Influencers from the nominations to be on the Shortlist for each category.
Now strangely SOMEHOW, Ella made the shortlist???, which consists of 5 Influencers in the Parenting category. But I really question WHY Blogoshere selected Ella as NOTHING about what she has posted in the last 6 months reflects good parenting.
THIS IS FROM THE BLOGOSHERE WEBSITE
>>>Q: How will influencers and brands be shortlisted of each award?
Our editorial team will go through all of the nominations, and put together a shortlist of five nominees for each award. Finalists will be chosen for each award based on a variety of categories (writing style, photography, design and online presence for influencers, diversity, creativity, quality and ROI for brands). Influencers and brands will NOT be shortlisted based on the number of nominations they have, IT WILL BE BASED ON THE OVERALL QAULITY OF THEIR CONTENT."

>>>THE OVERALL QUALITY....QUALITY.... OF THEIR CONTENT!?? Seriously, Is the Grimwade Family vlog, a vlog with QUALITY CONTENT?

Did, the editorial team from The Blogoshere REALLY look at the Grimwade content and feel that it was quality content, or that vlog refelects GOOD PARENTING?

Notice once Ella made the short list they stopped posting "we are they sexy Instagram couple" stories and shifted to FAMILY challenges, Family day in the park, family backyard playing, Halo's first tooth, what the girls want to be... and today the importance of family.

These two ALWAYS have an agenda...Ella is back to trying despartely to make the vlog seem heavily MOM PARENTING centered, thats the reason we're seeing so much of her. She wants to win that award.
kids don’t have car seats so how the duck has she got that. She’s the worst mother

If they want to nominate anyone from that family, Hosanna is the only choice. Sorry, not sorry.
Not homeschooling your children, pimping them online, controlling their every thought, making money off them and not working yourself, not caring about their needs (let alone wants) and comfort in their own house.. leaving a tiny baby at home to go on holiday 2x in 1 month. Wow, what superstar parents!
I think Blogoshere only looked at the surface, big family, cute mixed race kids, nike deal and job done. The person letting Ella go in top 5 must hate their job and got rid of deciding it quickly.. is there any comment section where we can make them think 2x? 🤭 i dont know how this works.
Sounds like this award is total bullshit

• Sick
ELLA MADE SURE TO ASK HER MUM THOSE PRECISE STAGED QUESTIONS!
TRUTH BE TOLD SEEMS LIKE MUM BROWN IS SCARED OF TIM, JUST LIKE HER DAUGHTER.
SHE KEPT LOOKING LIKE SHE HAD BEEN TOLD WHAT TO SAY...

AS USUAL ELLA BRINGS 7 HUNGRY KIDS TO EAT UP WHAT HER PARENTS PAY FOR.

BY THE WAY... WHERE WAS ELLA'S DAD???

I BET HE GOT OUT OF DODGE, WHEN HE HEARD THAT PIMP TIM & ELLA AND THE 7 DWARFS WERE COMING OVER AGAIN, TO MOOCH OFF THEM AS USUAL,,,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I BET HE GOT OUT OF DODGE, WHEN HE HEARD THAT PIMP TIM & ELLA AND THE 7 DWARFS WERE COMING OVER AGAIN, TO MOOCH OFF THEM AS USUAL,,,
As soon as Houston saw her grandma the first thing out of her mouth was I’m hungry and we all know that wasn’t part of the script. Lol Ella tried to play it off and say Houston you just had breakfast and we all know how less she feeds those kids to save food and to keep from going back and forth to the store and save money, that’s why she makes all those pot meals. She knows she can eat all she wants at grandmas.

Reactions: 9

It was so staged and fake. Ella mum seems a lovely lady and a total diff class to Ella and Tim who don’t even send kids to school. Who noticed Ella cringe when her mum said family etc helped with kids to school or something like that. Ella don’t send hers to school

Reactions: 7
It was so staged and fake. Ella mum seems a lovely lady and a total diff class to Ella and Tim who don’t even send kids to school. Who noticed Ella cringe when her mum said family etc helped with kids to school or something like that. Ella don’t send hers to school
Ella and her siblings were all homeschooled too

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Tim Is the type of man that will keep the grandkids from the grandparents if she didn’t say what they wanted her to say. The whole thing was staged,they are so desperate for content and like someone said they want to win that award so badly they’re doing all these crazy stuff, but none of it is impromptu. The grandmother looks like she was terrified to say the wrong thing. I’ve said it before and will say it again they act like grifters who will do anything except find jobs to support their family.

I just know Ella's dad hates Tim.

What father wouldn't?
Any father would hate a man who refuses to work a proper job but continues to procreate. All those kids but he’s never worked a real job to take care of them, I would imagine they lean heavily on the grandparents for monetary help.

Reactions: 10
SO... WHAT WAS THE SO CALLED MEETING, ALL ABOUT?

ELLA DRESSED LIKE SHE'S GOING TO A MEETING BUT THE GRIFTER HUSBAND DRESSED LIKE AN ORDINARY >DESIGNER > TEE
ALWAYS FRONTIN' FOR THE CROWD.

NOTICE WHILE THEY WERE WALKING HE LOOKED WASHED OUT/ PLAYED OUT/DISINTERESTED AND TIRED
[ BUT NOT FROM HARD WORK].
COMES FROM BEING LAZY AND ALWAYS TRYING TO THINK OF THE NEXT SCHEME... or SCAM
FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS...
NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS ADVOCATING AN EDUCATION FOR THOSE CHILDREN...
THE NERVE OF THOSE TOO LAZY CLOWNS, TO TAKE ALL THOSE KIDS TO DUMP OFF ON HER MUM.
WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME!

Reactions: 6
They're so transparent. What's the point asking the oldest three their opinions on family? They haven't been exposed to other kinds of families, quite intentionally, so what would they have to compare it to? Sorry that my opinion isn't going to be swayed by you asking your children to recite the message that is drilled into their heads on a daily basis.

It's also manipulative of Ella to send the message to her children that her and Tim's obsession with Heze's football is 'support' and kids who receive any less than that are 'left to find their own way'. Not only that, but leading them to believe that having 257 siblings equates to a better support network than children from a smaller family, when in fact they've stripped their children of a varied support network by shielding them from friends, teachers or people within the wider community.

Hosanna does look very tired. Even when she was smiling in that video, there was just a sense of sadness emanating from her. Poor girl.
(Ella, I don't need a video in a couple of weeks time dedicated to how overjoyed Hosanna is - leave the girl alone. Thanks x)

SO... WHAT WAS THE SO CALLED MEETING, ALL ABOUT?

ELLA DRESSED LIKE SHE'S GOING TO A MEETING BUT THE GRIFTER HUSBAND DRESSED LIKE AN ORDINARY >DESIGNER > TEE
ALWAYS FRONTIN' FOR THE CROWD.

NOTICE WHILE THEY WERE WALKING HE LOOKED WASHED OUT/ PLAYED OUT/DISINTERESTED AND TIRED
[ BUT NOT FROM HARD WORK].
COMES FROM BEING LAZY AND ALWAYS TRYING TO THINK OF THE NEXT SCHEME... or SCAM
FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS...
NO ONE IN THE ENTIRE FAMILY IS ADVOCATING AN EDUCATION FOR THOSE CHILDREN...
THE NERVE OF THOSE TOO LAZY CLOWNS, TO TAKE ALL THOSE KIDS TO DUMP OFF ON HER MUM.
WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME!
I wanted to say that. No Shame 7 kids at grandparents including a new born. That’s disgusting

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.