Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact hosannna is 10 and looks older than the oldest child is frightening. The think the way they allow her to dress is even worse because it makes her look even more older.

I matured a lot quicker than others my age and developed faster, but there was no way at 10 years old I would be wearing low cut tops like she does and hoop earrings

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The fact hosannna is 10 and looks older than the oldest child is frightening. The think the way they allow her to dress is even worse because it makes her look even more older.

I matured a lot quicker than others my age and developed faster, but there was no way at 10 years old I would be wearing low cut tops like she does and hoop earrings
Don’t the kids have any belongings I’m confused. Where are all the toys dolls cars books. Houston wtf does she do all day. I hate these parents. As for hosanna she’s primary school age nowhere near no pressure teen lool

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Don’t the kids have any belongings I’m confused. Where are all the toys dolls cars books. Houston wtf does she do all day. I hate these parents. As for hosanna she’s primary school age nowhere near no pressure teen lool
It’s like they don’t want the kids to have any kind of personality or imagination with anything- including toys.
Harper got toys on her birthday never to be seen again.
I’ll never get over one of the kids presents for Christmas was a single mango. If you’re new to this thread, I’m not joking
Harper also made an innocent comment a few months ago about looking like a Disney princess when she got her hair done I think and she got a massive lecture

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s like they don’t want the kids to have any kind of personality or imagination with anything- including toys.
Harper got toys on her birthday never to be seen again.
I’ll never get over one of the kids presents for Christmas was a single mango. If you’re new to this thread, I’m not joking
Harper also made an innocent comment a few months ago about looking like a Disney princess when she got her hair done I think and she got a massive lecture
A mango? These are young kids. What do they do all day. Don’t people think they are weird even their family if they have no toys or any possessions at all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A mango? These are young kids. What do they do all day. Don’t people think they are weird even their family if they have no toys or any possessions at all
Yes lol. A mango. They also got clothes but they get free clothes from Nike anyway and magazines. Nothing special. Tim and Ella get designer presents though
They’re awful.
I would like to know what their family think. I found Ella’s brother on instagram and his kids seems smiley and normal

Reactions: 10
I think Tim might be over working Rue. I was thinking that it wasn't Rue who wanted to go out and practice more, not really anyway, but Tim who wanted him to because he possibly didn't do that well at practice. Don't they have him on the team with 7 year Olds? That would explain why always looks so tired and in pain now. Tim and his ambition to have at least one pro footballer.

Reactions: 7
I noticed they turned off the comments on the last vlog. If you can’t take the heat stay out the kitchen.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
When they said Tim let the boys have the PlayStation, I feel that was only put in there for the video to make them seem somewhat normal young boys. Tim was defo taking it back once the video was done

• Sad
I think Tim might be over working Rue. I was thinking that it wasn't Rue who wanted to go out and practice more, not really anyway, but Tim who wanted him to because he possibly didn't do that well at practice. Don't they have him on the team with 7 year Olds? That would explain why always looks so tired and in pain now. Tim and his ambition to have at least one pro footballer.
Wish they would put as much energy into teaching him how to read and write, the kid is 4 years old he’s not coming home from training asking to go back out to train, these parents are the worst I’ve ever seen. And why are they acting like they’re doing so much by providing the basics for these kids. They decided to have an army of kids providing them with a bed and a place to put their clothes is nothing special. These rooms will be like museums, they’re not allowed to play in there or sit on the beds, it’s all for show. I also hope they don’t put that baby to sleep in that room because if she falls between these beds she can get seriously hurt,the space or lack there off between these beds is ridiculous. Anyone noticed the difference between the girls and the boys room? The boys room has a monitor and a PlayStation, but as per usual Heze has to come across as the perfect kid talking about I’ll probably hardly play it, ok so why was it necessary to have in your room if you’ll hardly play it, that kid is so fake. So he can have a video game in his room but there’s not one toy spotted in the girls room. What kind of monsters are these people? Kids need stimulation, instead of having them perform on cue like animals in the circus give them educational toys, books, crayons and paper to draw and express themselves. Send them to school so that they can learn and socialize with kids that’s not their siblings. And why the dumb wife said I wanted crocs and Tim said no, wtf is wrong with this woman? And why does she talk so much ugh I can’t stand their asses!!

When they said Tim let the boys have the PlayStation, I feel that was only put in there for the video to make them seem somewhat normal young boys. Tim was defo taking it back once the video was done
Or he got the newer model! That’s all he does all day is play video game, it’s why he wanted a whole room to himself, he’s a lazy bum who should get fixed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Wish they would put as much energy into teaching him how to read and write, the kid is 4 years old he’s not coming home from training asking to go back out to train, these parents are the worst I’ve ever seen. And why are they acting like they’re doing so much by providing the basics for these kids. They decided to have an army of kids providing them with a bed and a place to put their clothes is nothing special. These rooms will be like museums, they’re not allowed to play in there or sit on the beds, it’s all for show. I also hope they don’t put that baby to sleep in that room because if she falls between these beds she can get seriously hurt,the space or lack there off between these beds is ridiculous. Anyone noticed the difference between the girls and the boys room? The boys room has a monitor and a PlayStation, but as per usual Heze has to come across as the perfect kid talking about I’ll probably hardly play it, ok so why was it necessary to have in your room if you’ll hardly play it, that kid is so fake. So he can have a video game in his room but there’s not one toy spotted in the girls room. What kind of monsters are these people? Kids need stimulation, instead of having them perform on cue like animals in the circus give them educational toys, books, crayons and paper to draw and express themselves. Send them to school so that they can learn and socialize with kids that’s not their siblings. And why the dumb wife said I wanted crocs and Tim said no, wtf is wrong with this woman? And why does she talk so much ugh I can’t stand their asses!!

Or he got the newer model! That’s all he does all day is play video game, it’s why he wanted a whole room to himself, he’s a lazy bum who should get fixed.
Heze is a very fake obnoxious boy. Again the ball was with him in all rooms why don’t he take a look at that. He thinks he’s better then everyone else but he’s in fact the biggest fool there. This last video truly showed how messed up these parents are what they are doing to these kids. Ella’s mum should be truly ashamed this is her family she helps out. Tough love is what she should be doing.

when heze said i probably won’t play the playstation much? what child says that, what else do u even do ? hug the ball

& no windows were open the whole time. so bad

• Sad
If god forbid something happened and Heze broke both his legs , how would be able to cope? I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but I can imagine he would possibly have a breakdown cause 24/7 he has to play football either at the academy and then he gets home and trains and plays football until he goes to sleep so I actually think if he got injured he could become very depressed cause he has nothing else going on his life so if he loses football he wouldn’t know what else to do.
An injury could very easily happen to anyone especially when Heze has been seen kicking the football back and forth between his feet as he goes down the stairs and running around the floor when he could easily slip. They also take the football everywhere they go in public so all it takes is not watching where you’re going or just tripping over the ball and he could hurt himself or someone else. He carries that ball around with him everywhere it’s weird and the ball is in every family photo.
He has a huge ego and doesn’t know how to have fun and be a kid. He seems very boring to be around as he has no personality and he really does think he’s better than everyone. I’ve noticed the way he’s spoke to Ella and his sisters at times like he’s the boss of them or like he knows best and they should listen to him and it sounds exactly like how Tim speaks to Ella.
That PlayStation was just for show and like @rhondakaren said Heze really does try to come across like he’s so perfect he wouldn’t sit around playing video games when there’s nothing wrong with doing that it’s called having fun and enjoying something different. Other boys his age would find him a bit weird with him not wanting to do anything but carry a football around everywhere. Ella and Tim have made their son be this way.

• Sad
when ella started to harmonize the colours of the rainbow as the girls colour co-ordinated their wardrobes i nearly died. shut up ella

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They also don’t feed them enough to be training so much! It’s doing half a job, they are not concerned about their childrens overall well being.

• Sad
when ella started to harmonize the colours of the rainbow as the girls colour co-ordinated their wardrobes i nearly died. shut up ella
I’m still traumatised from hearing her sing the wedding song she wrote for Tim.
In this video time stamp 15:07-16:44

• Haha
PLUS WE ALL CONSTANTLY HEAR REU ASKING FOR FOOD!
THAT EXPLAINS HIS HUNGER, IF HE'S IN PRACTICE EVERY WAKING HOUR!
AND NOTICE HOW ELLA PLAYS IT OFF.
HOW CAN A MOTHER DENY HER 4 YEAR OLD BASIC FOOD?
WHILE SHE AND TIM ARE ALWAYS EATING OUT, AND DRINKING TOO!

Last edited:
I noticed they turned off the comments on the last vlog. If you can’t take the heat stay out the kitchen.
This had been mentioned before, I don't think they turned off the comments YouTube do it if it features heavily kids content or something along those lines.

Reactions: 5
This had been mentioned before, I don't think they turned off the comments YouTube do it if it features heavily kids content or something along those lines.
Eh, I think they did it, they knew even their cult subscribers would have come for them for letting Heze have a video game in his room when the other kids have not even a doll in theirs. They are very manipulative! Also what 10 and 8 year old child is obsessed with brand names to the point of having all these Louis boxes for decorations, this is weird af. And what happened to all the clothes they had before, is it kept in the basement or something? Remember how their old house was cluttered with clothes? These doll house wardrobes can’t hold anything, and what’s with all the Nike clothes, is that all they own now?

Eh, I think they did it, they knew even their cult subscribers would have come for them for letting Heze have a video game in his room when the other kids have not even a doll in theirs. They are very manipulative! Also what 10 and 8 year old child is obsessed with brand names to the point of having all these Louis boxes for decorations, this is weird af. And what happened to all the clothes they had before, is it kept in the basement or something? Remember how their old house was cluttered with clothes? These doll house wardrobes can’t hold anything, and what’s with all the Nike clothes, is that all they own now?
They need help. Things are seriously not right with this family. I dread to think what goes on behind closed doors. I think stories will come out years later of this silent abuse

• Sad
Sorry but I’m dying at the fact they had drawn designer names on paper and covered the book with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.