Grimwade #6 Mum has designer bags, the kids have no beds, too much cringey kissing, education's missing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are the worst parents I’ve ever seen and there’s a lot of YouTube parents that I don’t like but these two have to be up there with being one of the worst. It’s so messed up how people like this are able to keep having children when they are awful selfish parents.
All these dates they’ve become obsessed with constantly having dates and clearly don’t like being around their own children.
They spend so little time with those kids I don’t believe any homeschooling is being done they just pretend they’re homeschooling those kids. They didn’t care about being responsible parents waiting for Halle or supporting their child cause all they wanted was another date. They just want Halle to secure the job to make them money.
I understand Ella’s mum probably wouldn’t want to risk falling out with Ella if she refused to continue doing Ella’s ironing and looking after the kids so much and her mum also knows if she doesn’t help with the kids the kids don’t have anyone else so I can understand that’s a tough situation to be in. Ella and Tim take full advantage of Ella’s mum and her mum lets them.
If I was Ella or Tim’s parent I would give them a wake up call and be like you wanted all these kids you take care of them cause it’s not like they need help cause it’s not like they’re both working hard at jobs or battling an illness cause they just want other people to take care of the kids while they go out and spend the money the kids made.
Ella and Tim are just obsessed with wanting to live this child free life with no responsibilities and spending money as much as they please. They wish they were rich cause all they want to do is to show off designer things they buy. They clearly couldn’t care less about the kids.
I didn’t know Ella’s mums did her ironing. Why? No offence to the lady but she is very stupid. I have kids and if they were brown in this position I would not be doing things for them at all like she is. Ella’s is using her mum and is behaving like a school child. I can’t stand seeing them any longer they are truly a pair of idiots and this is child abuse in a way

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know Ella’s mums did her ironing. Why? No offence to the lady but she is very stupid. I have kids and if they were brown in this position I would not be doing things for them at all like she is. Ella’s is using her mum and is behaving like a school child. I can’t stand seeing them any longer they are truly a pair of idiots and this is child abuse in a way
Yeah Ella mentioned it a few times and she said it so confidently aswell without a care in the world to taking advantage of her mum like that. I actually think she said her mum does both the washing and ironing for Ella.
I think her mum is very stupid to allow herself to be used like that.
I think it should be considered a child abuse in a way too.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah Ella mentioned it a few times and she said it so confidently aswell without a care in the world to taking advantage of her mum like that. I actually think she said her mum does both the washing and ironing for Ella.
I think her mum is very stupid to allow herself to be used like that.
I think it should be considered a child abuse in a way too.
So what exactly does Ella do then lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ok Tim 🙄 no one is pushing you to your boundaries!
View attachment 1575293
TIM IS A 100% HYPOCRITE...
IN EVERY VIDEO HE PUTS OUT, HE'S ASKING HIS AUDIENCE TO >LIKE< IT.
HE TOTALLY DEPENDS ON PEOPLE {LIKING THEM} SO THAT THEY CAN FEED AND CLOTHE HIMSELF / ELLA AND THE 7 KIDS.
HE WOULDN'T EVEN WORK IN A PIE FACTORY... HIS PRIDE IS WHAT MAKES HIM SO ARROGANT AND UNLIKABLE.
THOSE POOR KIDS HAVE TO HANDSTAND/ DANCE AND BOUNCE BALLS FOR THEIR SUPPER!

Reactions: 12
Tim saying he's grateful for the life he has...including his wife and 7 kids and didn't fail to include the house and car. For someone who says that..he sure spends a lot of time away from the kids..like in the video he was saying all that (out alone).
He thinks he's made it in life because the kids have made him money...sad sad man. Couldn't keep a job down so he put his kids to work and takes the credit 😅

Reactions: 9
Tim saying he's grateful for the life he has...including his wife and 7 kids and didn't fail to include the house and car. For someone who says that..he sure spends a lot of time away from the kids..like in the video he was saying all that (out alone).
He thinks he's made it in life because the kids have made him money...sad sad man. Couldn't keep a job down so he put his kids to work and takes the credit 😅
He was basically bragging not being humble at all that he has this and doesn’t work. His kids do

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So the boys get a tv and playstation??? Also the layout of the rooms are just how the interior decorator planned. They stole her ideas and jumped ship. I notice heze corrects Ella a lot. I wonder if Tim is teaching him how to make women submissive. The family is truly weird they give GET OUT vibes!! Fake fake fake!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like Heze rinsed the Nike store for trainers..infact the whole family did, have no shame

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So the boys get a tv and playstation??? Also the layout of the rooms are just how the interior decorator planned. They stole her ideas and jumped ship. I notice heze corrects Ella a lot. I wonder if Tim is teaching him how to make women submissive. The family is truly weird they give GET OUT vibes!! Fake fake fake!
I think Heze will struggle to find a girlfriend or wife tbh. He won’t realise what a normal marriage should be like

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t believe they fully stole all the ideas from the interior designer.

I’m just laughing at the staged Louis Vuitton gift bags on top of the girls wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ella wanting things to look luxury meanwhile she has the most chavy/tacky oversized Michael Kors watch hanging off her wrist 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My one word about this whole family is delusional. First the empty Louis boxes loool. This is the bedroom of an 8 yr old whole is meant to like toys etc and a 10 yr old. No personals belongings just trying to show designer goods they don’t have. Harper room made me very sad. Three kids in such a small room. Not one toy in site is truly abusive here no room for their clothes in that tiny wardrobe. Heze I’m disliking more and more. He’s so uo his own ass showing off clothes his parents didn’t even buy etc. his whole wardrobe was free. There’s a 4 yr old there too no toys totally nothing. I’m speechless. And as for uncle handyman wtf. Are these parents pedos getting their kids to call a stranger uncle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i don’t understand why harper isn’t sharing with the oldest two, sharing with babies so ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Those bed side tables in the Little girls room are giving me anxiety ! The corners are literally resting on the bed , so dangerous !
And then the LV decor in the big girls room LOL it’s a pre teen room not a frikkin backdrop for a luxury YT Channel.
They really want the house to look like an expensive showroom instead of a lived in family home . Their style is a dry and bland as un buttered toast 😃

Reactions: 11
Those bed side tables in the Little girls room are giving me anxiety ! The corners are literally resting on the bed , so dangerous !
And then the LV decor in the big girls room LOL it’s a pre teen room not a frikkin backdrop for a luxury YT Channel.
They really want the house to look like an expensive showroom instead of a lived in family home . Their style is a dry and bland as un buttered toast 😃
Halle isn’t a pre teen age is 8 and hosanna 10

Halle isn’t a pre teen age is 8 and hosanna 10
They are little children it’s hilarious

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.