Greggs bakery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the sticky toffee muffin they have started doing :love: I don't know if they've sold it before as this is the first year I noticed it.
I love the chocolate muffins and I've been eyeing up the sticky toffee one! I might have to grab one tomorrow now you've mentioned it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I would love to watch the series they made about Greggs some years back. I saw some bits but wasn’t paying much attention as I was a bit of a snob regarding them.
I ventured into one earlier this year as I’d heard about the vegan sausage rolls. Couldn’t get over the prices. The staff were lovely and I loved everything. Truly converted now.

My Thursday ritual (Yes, I am a porker, don't come at me)
Leave the house 5 minutes earlier than usual, get my arse to Greggles.

Bacon roll with ketchip, croissant and a fresh orange for brekko.
Tandoori chicken baguette, ready salted crisps and diet coke for lunch
Potentially a bag of doughnuts or yuyums to share in the office.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've seen on Facebook that Greggs are rumoured to be opening a drive thru 😏😏😏
How can they do that? Aren't the majority of their stores in town centres next to other buildings? Unless I'm missing something. The only ones I know of are in the town centres.

How can they do that? Aren't the majority of their stores in town centres next to other buildings? Unless I'm missing something. The only ones I know of are in the town centres.
Perhaps they're going to branch out to retail parks and create drive thrus there, I dunno I just saw it on FB

Love a cheese pizza slice from Greggs. It’s not the finest pizza in the world and I’m sure 10 years ago they used to be better, but I still enjoy them and the price isn’t too bad.

Tried a vegan sausage roll when they first came out and wasn’t overly impressed but if they’ve changed the recipe since I may have to give it another go.

Reactions: 3
They've got absolutely loads inside petrol stations, motorway service stations, and in little shed things on the edge of retail estates ... they're in conjunction with some other company, can't remember the name, but might be the guy that bought all the Little Chef properties and has steadily turned them into Starbucks.

Haven't seen a drive through branch yet but it's an obvious way for them to go.

Reactions: 2
A few close to me have now opened in petrol stations not close to town centres

They already have a couple of drive thrus so they must be doing well if they’re opening more 😋

Reactions: 2
Can anyone confirm or deny the rumour that they have permanently discontinued the sausage, bean and cheese melt?! I am hyperventilating here!!!!!!

Is it mostly hot food they are selling through the drive thru?
I’ve not been to one myself but looking online it seems to be anything from their usual menu! There’s a video where someone bought doughnuts and I can see the bacon rolls, sandwiches etc on another photo

I’ve not been to one myself but looking online it seems to be anything from their usual menu! There’s a video where someone bought doughnuts and I can see the bacon rolls, sandwiches etc on another photo
You would think it has to be hot food like McDonalds. Picking up cold food through a drive thru isn't exactly ideal.